The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers

Alicia's cute little nose scrunched up in disgust. "I knew you were a disgusting whore, Nadia. Urinating all over yourself like some kind of feral bitch. You!" she snapped at the other golem. "Fuck this slut up her ass. I'm sure she'll love that."

Nadia let out a guttural, choking sound as she was pulled all the way off of the monolithic cock, spun around in the air, and then slammed back on. The stone dick punched up into her guts so fast that it bulged in her abs and actually hit the bottom of her breasts, making them bounce up and slap her in the face. A lesser woman (less magical to be certain) would have been killed, impaled from vagina to throat by a thrust like that, but Nadia's enchanted pussy was accustomed to the kind of abuse. Nadia was certain she could take a literal battering-ram to her cunt and be just as tight, fresh, and pink the next morning as she was when she was a virgin. Her ass though . . . not so much.

Nadia started to cry when she felt the golem's stone fingers pry her firm ass-cheeks apart, pulling so strongly that it felt like she was going to be split in two like a loaf of bread. Then she felt the jagged tip of its cock press against the tiny opening of her anus, stabbing forward without any concern for her life. For a single, brief moment Nadia actually enjoyed the feeling, just when it was the first few inches of the tip penetrating her, the amount she usually enjoyed being fucked anally by, but then a few more inches dug in, and then a few more, and a few more. By the time the golem was twelve inches deep in her bowels Nadia was long gone. Her eyes were rolled up into her skull, her tongue sticking out, and the only sound coming from her mouth was a raspy, pathetic little series of gasps.

Alicia snorted one last time in disgust. "Fuck her."

The golems began to pump their hips up and down, and not in very good time with one another. Two feet's worth of stone punched in and out of Nadia's body with awkward, careless strokes, pulverizing her g-spot and clit like a boulder rolling over a wildflower. The golems no longer even bothered to hold her, and Nadia's body was left to flop half-dead back and forth on their cocks, impaled like a fish on a cooking-spit. Luckily for the salacious sorceress, she had spent most of her lift saturating her body with every sort of erotic enchantment and body-morphing aphrodisiac available in the world, so whereas a normal woman would have been killed by the impaling, she was simply getting her brains fucked out. In fact, the horny half-crazed bitch was screaming for more, pressing her large, pillowy breasts against the hard, cold chest of the golem in front of her, her nipples becoming erect against the solid, damp surface. her legs were splayed and flailing with every brutal thrust, and although she tried to keep them wrapped around the waist of the golem plowing her, she was cumming too violently to control her own body. For a woman as powerful as Nadia, pretending to be dominated by boys like Gallion was a fun distraction, but Nadia wasn't playing anymore. Alicia had successfully, truly made Nadia her bitch, and although her mind was too fucked-out to realized it, Nadia respected the younger woman for it as much as she hated her.

"Stop, stop. This is all wrong," Alicia said, biting her lip. "Fucking cock-bag is actually enjoying it. I don't want her to enjoy it. I want to humiliate her. I want to hurt her. I want to bring her to Queen Nymphoria broken and conquered. Put her down."

The golems did as ordered, their colossal cocks ripping free from her soft, bruised flesh, pulling with them little waterfalls of cum that soaked the muddy ground. Nadia's naked body was dropped into this muddy sex-puddle like she was a bag of trash, and her curvaceous form landed with a jiggle but ended with her twitching in the dirt like a bird with a broken wing. Her tongue was so far out of her mouth it was touching her chin, and her pretty green eyes were twisted upward with a retarded, vacant expression.

Alicia stood over her with her cape flapped open, her hand impatiently planted on her attractive waistline. Underneath all that blue cloth was a young, attractive girl, not that such a quality mattered to the obsessed scholar. She would have been much happier having been born a deformed hunchback, at least then people would leave her alone and her male professors wouldn't make such inappropriate advances to her so often.

"Roll over, whore," Alicia said, kicking Nadia in her side and forcing the sorceress onto her back. The attractive alchemist reached into her belt and from a special leather pouch and withdrew a small vial containing green liquid. She very carefully undid the wax seal and pulled free the small stopper, before meticulously pouring every drop of it onto Nadia's naked body, paying special care that a few drops should land on her mouth and inner-thigh. Once that was done Alicia began to back away rather quickly.

Nadia was just sane enough to detect the cool, tingling liquid soak into her skin. "What . . . what is this?"

Alicia snickered, taking shelter in the doorway of a nearby building. "Highly concentrated chimera pheromones, strong enough to attract every male chimera within ten miles . . . straight to your pussy."

Nadia tried to pull herself up, but her wobbling limbs gave out and she splashed back into the mud. "Well . . . (ouch) . . . good thing the nearest chimera roost is a hundred miles away."

But Nadia's weak smile was wiped from her face as her heard a strange, eldritch roar echoing in the sky, followed by the sound of massive wings flapping through the cloudy air. A dark shape was circling above her, a shape that resembled a lion with the wings of a colossal bat, and the tail like the stinger of a scorpion. Chimeras came in all shapes, sizes, and combinations, but this one seemed to be a king amongst them all, and swinging between its legs was a thick, phallic muscle the length of Nadia's torso that was becoming disturbingly erect.

Alicia began to snicker; a snide, sadistic little snicker that grew into a wild, snorting laugh. "Nadia, meet my pet chimera. I bred him myself. His name is Leodominant, and he hasn't bred anything in almost a month, which is a long time for a testosterone-filled monstrosity like him. Your ass is really gonna get it now."

Nadia suddenly found new strength and rolled back onto her chest, trying desperately to crawl away, but failed. Her breasts sunk into the mud and anchored her down, leaving her flailing arms to do nothing but scrape futilely in the mud.

The earth shook as the heavy beast landed right on top of her, its massive paws pinning her arms to the ground, its knotted, engorged cock already pushing against the soft folds of her vaginal lips. Leodominant purred deeply, sending a rumble through Nadia's body that left her teeth chattering and her breasts jiggling. The tip of its penis was hard and segmented, almost like the exoskeleton of an insect. Its massive claws hooked around Nadia's slender forearms and dug into the earth for purchase, and it violently pushed forward, rutting her small body with the intention to breed or die trying, the muscular hook of flesh at the penis's tip locking into her insides so that the beast could not withdraw even if it wanted to. The only way out now was for Nadia to let him finish and go soft.

"Oh fuck . . . ah . . . AAAAHHHH!" Nadia screamed, feeling her stomach getting punched from the inside twice in one day. The blow was fast and powerful, and it caused her to wretch up what little she had eaten in the last day, most of that being semen. Nadia blacked out for a moment and fell face first into her own vomit, smearing her face with semen and mud.

It was the sensation of Leodominant spewing his hot, thick seed into her body that woke her back up, her stomach swelling with the unnatural nectar. As it soaked into her body she suddenly felt more awake than ever, almost TOO awake, like she had just taken a highly concentrated shot of caffeine right up her ass. The colors around her exploded with relevance, and her body melted into the mud with orgasmic abandon.

Nadia looked up and saw a beautiful goddess standing over her, a goddess with a look of disdain on her glorious, erudite face. It took a moment for Nadia to realize it was Alicia.

"Oh, I forgot to mention," Alicia said, smiling a little. "I spliced Leodominant with several species of hallucinogenic frogs. His semen as a result is a highly psychotropic aphrodisiac. Have fun tripping balls and cumming your brains out for the next week."

Nadia felt the first wave of what promised to be an endless onslaught of apocalyptic orgasms rip through her body and evaporate her mind, but before she was completely lost into the hot, ecstatic void she saw the underside of Alicia's boot crashing down into her face.

#####

Nadia remembered very little of the next week, other than a primordial explosion of sexual chaos, but a small series of images remained in her sex-fried brain. Alicia strapping her naked body to the back of her cart, hauling her like a hunting trophy through a dozen villages, and allowing the filthy locals to have their way with her body for mere handfuls of silver. Nadia could remember Alicia renting her body to one ugly innkeeper just for a night's stay and a bowl of soup.

Now, after a week of travelling, the academic alchemist and her mindless rape-toy were within sight of Hedonia's capital city, where the silver spires and golden peaks of Queen Nymphoria's palace flirted with the sky. Alicia sighed loudly in self-satisfaction as Nadia finally began to reclaim some vestiges of her consciousness.

"Finally here," Alicia said, stretching her back and guiding her mule to the side of the road for a quick break, looking back into the cart to inspect Nadia's naked body, the sorceress's arms and legs bound by iron handcuffs etched with magic-dampening runes. Alicia sucked up a ball of saliva and spat it across Nadia's face. "I wonder what a woman like Queen Nymphoria wants with a piece of garbage like you."

Nadia's throat was so sticky with cum she could barely speak without gagging. "S-s-sex."

"What was that?" Alicia asked, leaning in.

"O . . . or . . . oral sex," Nadia whispered. "I ate her out once . . . in her dungeon . . . after I was caught stealing from her Royal Library. She . . . offered to spare my life . . . if I stayed as her concubine. I stayed for a while. It was a fun week, and I liked all the luxury being the Queen's slut brought me, but the bitch started to get a little clingy, so I bailed. She's been after me ever since."

Alicia's pretty face was slightly pink with blush. "Oral sex? Really? That's what all this was about? The Queen's willing to shell out enough money to buy a kingdom just to get some cunt-licking slut back?"

Nadia laughed weakly. "I'm . . . I'm the best there is. Haven't you . . . ever been tongue-fucked before?"

Alicia blushed and looked away. "No . . . I mean . . . NO! Never. I've been too occupied with my studies to ever . . . ever . . . oh."

Alicia's body suddenly betrayed her, and she hugged her breasts tightly to stop from moaning. She was horny, and of course she was. She was a healthy young woman whose body had been denied its natural urges for several years since she ripened sexually. Alicia hated being horny, she hated the way she sometimes woke up at night crying, sweating profusely, and grinding her crotch against the bed. She hated masturbation, thinking it a waste of time, and she hated how messy it was. Alicia would never admit it, but she was a gusher.

"I could . . . help you with that," Nadia offered.

"Shut up! Shut up you . . . you . . . WHORE!"

Nadia licked her lips. "You're right. I am a whore. You've been pimping me this entire weak, haven't you? You've used me like the cheap, worthless piece of pussy I am, and I . . . I respect you for it. After all the men you've sold me to, what's one more job? I'll eat you out, Alicia. I will make your pussy pop like an overripe melon. Let me show you what Queen Nymphoria is willing to pay so much gold for."

Alicia blushed a deep red, and she looked ready to slap Nadia across the face, but instead she exhaled deeply and hopped into the back of the cart, clumsily unfastening her belt and pulling down her pants and unflattering panties. Underneath all those clothes was the well toned body of a natural beauty, her hips subtly curved and her buttocks firm and smooth. Her vagina was hairy and soaked, already dripping onto Nadia's tired face.

"Fine," Alicia said, looking around. "But if you tell anyone about this I will murder you."

"Our little secret," Nadia winked. She stuck out her tongue and gently grazed it over the wet lips of Alicia's pussy, catching her a little by surprise. The alchemist hadn't been expecting it so soon and she quivered until her vagina fell fully onto Nadia's face. She hadn't realized the witch's tongue was so fucking long, or so amazingly strong.

"Oh . . . oh wow," Alicia said, little tears already forming in her eyes.

Nadia moaned naughtily and got to work, her tongue slapping against the surface of the girl's tight, virgin fruit, wiggling inside a bit, and occasionally slapping against her swelling clit.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh my fucking goddess holy SHIT!" Alicia's voice broke like a teenager going through puberty despite the fact she was a woman in her early twenties. "This is so . . . OH . . . I can't even . . . SHIT . . . why I haven't been . . . FUCK ME!!!"

Alicia was cumming already, her tight pussy gushing all over Nadia's face. The sultry sorceress smiled as she licked, stabbing at the sensitive erogenous zones that she found with almost preternatural precision, not that she needed much with a hyper-sensitive virgin like this.

"Oh god . . . Nadia . . . Nadia . . . NADIA!!!"

Nadia realized this was the moment. Her hands came up and grabbed two handfuls of Alicia's firm breasts, squeezing them tightly and intensifying the young woman's orgasm. Alicia was cumming so hard it took her a few seconds to realize that Nadia was no longer in her chains.

"What . . . how did you-"

"Get out of these magic-dampening cuffs?" Nadia interrupted. "Simple. I'm really good at picking locks."

Before Alicia could react Nadia pulled down on the girl's tits, and at the same time stabbed upward with her long, stiff tongue, ripping Alicia's virgin hymen apart like a piece of wet paper. Alicia gasped and her big brown eyes rolled back as she was overcome by a confusing rush of pain and pleasure, the likes of which she never knew existed. She came again, this time violently, and her body fell sideways off of Nadia, twitching and gushing from the painful pleasure of being deflowered by the world's most talented tongue.

Nadia groaned as she pulled her stiff body up into the seating position, and she quickly searched through Alicia's bags of books and alchemical supplies, luckily finding what she wanted within the second bag. It was a small glass vial of viscous green liquid. More chimera pheromones. Popping off the stopper with her thumb, she viciously pried Alicia's tight butt-cheeks apart so that her tight, virgin anus was puckered and exposed. Nadia laughed wickedly as she inserted the vial into the girl's backdoor and let its contents spill into her insides, and then pulled the empty vial free.

"I lost my cherry and chocolate-cherry in the same night," Nadia whispered into Alicia's ear. "You should too. Say hello to Leodominant for me, will you sweetie?" Nadia kissed her on the lips and then quickly hopped out of the cart, hobbling away from the Queen's city as fast as she could.

"Nadia . . . oh gods . . . WAIT!!!" Alicia screamed.

But Nadia didn't turn around, even when she heard the flapping of the chimera's massive wings bearing down on Alicia, even when she heard the wooden cart being broken apart like a bundle of twigs, and even when she heard Alicia getting her ass split in half by her own creation. The sounds of her screams followed the happy witch for miles.

#####

Queen Nymphoria was lying on her back in her royal bedchambers, her sweaty, glistening body writhing nakedly against the finest cotton sheets in the entire world. Her long, slender legs were wrapped around the golden head of Arch-Paladin Severine as the loyal supplicant did her most sacred duty: pleasing her Queen.

Nymphoria was frustrated, partly because the alchemist Alicia Alucard had failed her, but mostly because she was having trouble achieving a truly satisfying orgasm, despite the heroic efforts of Severine's talented tongue. Nymphoria looked out the window at the darkening purple sky, and even as a spine-snapping orgasm jolted through her semi-divine body, she still felt unsatisfied.

"Oh Nadia," she whispered, crying a little. "Come back to me."

#####

Pussy in Heat

#####

Nadia was sitting in the alchemical alcove of her study completely naked except for a rubber apron that strained against the pressure of her large breasts, and a tiny lace thong that was bunched up between her firm buttocks and damp with sweat. Her long auburn hair was bundled up into a sloppy bun with wild stands of hair sticking out at random angles, and her beautiful green eyes hidden by an unattractive set of safety goggles.

She was, at the moment, engaging it what could potentially be a very dangerous experiment. She needed to add a small amount of two very explosive substances together to act as a catalyst for a larger potion, otherwise the ingredients wouldn't mix properly, but unfortunately one drop too much and she'd likely blow up her entire study.

She was just lowering an small eye-dropper of the dangerous liquid over a small vial of the other and-

"MISTRESS NADIA, PLEASE HELP!!!"

BOOM!!!

Nadia was distracted by the frantic screaming of her young apprentice, Lily, who came bursting into her study, and the sorceress accidentally squeezed just a bit too much out of the eye-dropper. Luckily the explosion wasn't that bad and the only think destroyed was her desk and the front of her rubber apron, which left her two gigantic but perky breasts exposed, her pink nipples standing erect like little flower buds. She was knocked through the air though, and her vivacious body came to a jiggling stop at Lily's feet.

Nadia looked up with annoyance. "What . . . the fuck . . . is it?"

Lily was shivering, and not just from fear of Nadia. Her petite body was covered by nothing but the shredded remains of a blouse, and her short blonde hair was messy and clumpy. She reeked of sex, and from the way her little knees were wobbling it seemed that she was exhausted, no doubt because of repeatedly suffering forced orgasms.

"It's Pussy-pocket. She's . . . oh goddess . . . she's raping everyone."

#####

Every practitioner of magic wanted a familiar: a spirit who would bind their soul to the soul of their master and enhance their magical affinity. Finding the right familiar could be a tricky thing though, as they possessed their own personalities and their own desires. Weaker spirits were easily dominated by their masters, but in return the spirit offered little in the way of power, whereas powerful spirits such as demons offered great power, but it wasn't unknown for them to possess and corrupt their masters. Nadia believed she had found the perfect familiar in Pussy-pocket, and demon who freely shifted between the form of a black cat and a slender girl with very perky assets and spiky black hair. Pussy had been one of the Devil's concubines, a rather powerful little succubus, but she wanted to experience the mortal realm and have sex with living things. Nadia offered Pussy more sex than the little demon could handle, and in return she gave everything of herself to her mistress.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers