The Summer After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Im sorry," I said softly, "I..."

"Its OK," he said, quickly.

We laid there a moment, my hand still on my cock, his dick still pulsing on my abdomen leaking precum.

"This tent is so freakin' small," John offered as a way to give me a way out and diffuse the tension.

I just kept staring, knowing there was no way he didn't know what I was doing. Then in a moment of forwardness I looked down at his massive tool and said "It's OK too."

I felt so dumb after! THATS what I chose to say? I didn't know what I was doing.

John looked down at my body and noticed the his cock emptying his pre all over me. His eyes got big.

"Oh Im sorry about the fucking mess on your stomach, I..." he began, before I cut him off.

"Its ok," I repeated, simply and stared him in the eyes.

After a moment I leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek. What was I doing? Surely that would be the end of his wanting to spend time with me. He layed there, propped on one arm, staring at me, seemingly hesitant, but with his cock still pulsing on my belly. I reached toward his chest with the hand that was on my cock, covered now not only in his pre but my own. I felt his pecs and allowed my fingers to drag across his nipples, the pre cum sticking now to his hairs.

Suddenly John leaned forward and put his arms over my chest, grabbing the back of my neck. His chest was over my own now, with his hips and cock still at my side. His face came within an inch of my own, our lips almost touching. His lcame apart and I could feel his breath on mine, quick and shallow. I raised my head ever so slightly and we kissed.

It was like electricity, every nerve in my body was feeling something. He quickly moved on top of me as his tongue slipped into my mouth, and I felt his cock press firmly against my own. He kissed me deeply and passionately, our sweaty bodies grinding on each other. His strong arms were wrapped around my body and grabbing my back. He brought a knee between my legs and spread them, allowing his own a space. He kissed down my neck and I could feel his tongue on my skin, tasting me. He got lower and lower, licking me along the way until arriving at my cock. It bobbed up and down as he started at it with wide eyes and I got the impression it was both of our first times with another man. He ran his fingers up my balls and took my cock into his mouth.

The sensation was incredible, his warm wet mouth on my cock. I could feel his tongue explore my dick and when he got to the tip, he probed into my dick hole , tasting a glob of my pre-cum which elicited a deep moan, the vibrations of which made me thrust forward, surprising John. He then moved his large muscly paws to each side of my hips, his thumbs on my hipbones and his fingers halfway down my ass cheeks. He pressed and held them down as he worked my cock as I squirmed. From what I could tell he most enjoyed starting by my balls, pressing his tongue down firmly and milking the precum out of my shaft and into his mouth. This turned me on immensely. After a few minutes of this he kissed his way back to my mouth and I tasted my fluid in his mouth. I wrapped my arms around him and was kissing him passionately when I realized my legs had wrapped around his torso without my even being aware. For the first time I felt the heat from his dick slide between my ass cheeks and stop at my hole. I froze, knowing what was next.

We kissed more as his hips guided his cock through my crack, the head of his massive member rubbing and pressing against my tight hole. His endless supply of pre-cum began to coat my ass and as this happened he added more pressure to his thrusts.

He kissed my neck and I whispered in his ear "I want you inside me, I want to feel you. I've never had sex so I'm not a risk to you. Have you been tested?"

To this he nodded, "after the divorce, just to be sure. You don't have anything to worry about," he said.

I then felt his hands reach down and grab me from behind the knees. He quickly pushed them up against my chest, exposing my hole. His face pressed into my ass and I felt his tongue on my hole. I could tell he was extremely turned on, like a rutting bull. His tongue probed as deeply as it could. He worked his index finger into me slowly, pushing the pre-cum and saliva that had collected on my ass into my hole.

He then shifted back up, his hands now holding down my wrists, eyes locked with my legs wrapped around him. I nodded yes and his body came down on mine as his arms wrapped around me. I could barely breathe with how firmly he was holding me. And thats when I felt it. The tip of his huge head pressed against my hole again, only this time the pressure continued to build. I knew it would hurt but I wanted it so bad. Then all of a sudden the tip slid in. My whole body tensed in pain as I squeezed his back. The pain was mixed with pleasure as I took a breath.

"It's ok," he whispered into my ear.

"yes," I managed. "I want it all the way inside me."

John had learned a thing or two in his time with women and he applied those lessons to my ass well.

"Take a deep breath...good good, in and out, thats it babe," he said as he continued to slide into my hole for what felt like two minutes.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as I felt his balls finally rest on my ass, my hole stretching while his cock pulsed inside of me.

We looked at each other in the eyes and he kissed me, leaving his massive throbbing cock buried deep in my ass. He just let it sit, stretching my tight hole.

Then he sat up, holding onto my hips and lifting them slightly above the rest of my body. Looking up at his chest and abdomen, muscles swollen, chest covered with manly hair and sweat was a beautiful sight. I saw him look down toward my cock and raise his eyebrows.

"Now thats fuckin' hot," he grunted.

As I looked down I noticed with each plunge his massive cock made a stream of cum was being pushed out of me from deep inside me. His cock was literally milking me and it made me moan with pleasure. He picked up the pace, now plowing my hole, his sweat dripping from his forehead onto my chest and body.

"Mr. Schaffer," I said, "I'm close and I haven't even touched myself. I want to feel you cum in me first though, will you cum in me? I want you to. I want you to make me yours!"

His eyebrows raised again and he smiled.

"Fuck you're hot and sweet. You want me to take you boy, to make your ass mine, to make you mine?" he asked, to which I nodded.

"Please, cum in me, make me yours," I managed, which sent him over the edge.

His thrusts became stronger and I felt his cock plunge deeper into my whole which I didn't think was possible. John began to grunt and I could tell his orgasm was imminent as his cock grew even more. I felt as if my hole was about to be split apart from his massive dick. Thats when I began to feel the hot torrent of his cum fill my ass. Spurt after spurt flew out of his cock into me as he moaned loudly.

"Take it Alex, take my cum!" he yelled as I opened my legs further and wrapped them around him more tightly, pulling every bit of him into me, our stomaches drenched in the cum he pushed out of me.

"Thats it, good, take it baby, take my cum. Now you have me in you, your mine and I'm yours," he panted as he continued to thrust.

He continued to plunge into my now cum-filled hole as it began to make slushing sounds and I could feel it start to run out of me and drip down my back. To my surprise his dick in my ass and the thought of his cum inside me sent me over. I exploded, ropes of cum flying through the air and all over myself and Johns stomach and chest! He just kept thrusting into me, fucking his cum into me and making a frothy mess of my ass until my orgasm subsided. Looking at my body he leaned down and ran his tongue over my load. I watched him as he tasted my jizz, the scent of cum and sex filling the air in the tent now. He finally kissed me deeply, bringing me the taste my own cum before he collapsed on my chest and we drifted off to sleep...

12