The Summer Before College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt resistance, her hymen. A small, thin barrier attempting to stop him from using what belonged to him and any other man in the world. He thrusted balls deep into her and she cried out in pain as he, without hesitation, ripped through her hymen, stretched her pussy walls, and filled her completely in a place no one had ever been before. He ignored her cries as he started thrusting in and out, savoring her tight wet pussy clenching around him.

"Your body was made for cock," he said as he clenched her hair and fucked her no longer virgin hole as hard as he could, "Made to be pregnant, to produce milk and babies. That's what you are. A fuck toy."

She cried freely. She felt so full when his hard cock entered her again and again. The pain was still there but another sensation began to build- pleasure. She felt overwhelmed and guilty. Powerless as he used her pussy roughly, the way HE wanted to. It hurt, but it felt good. It somehow felt right. Her cries began to turn into soft moans.

"Even when you go to college, if you go... you'll still be a fuck toy for your classmates, your professors."

Her pussy clenched eagerly around his cock at his words. He said it was such certainty.

"You'll be clenching around them like you around me. A cum slut wanting nothing more than to be a cum dump."

Her mouth was open with moans, she felt a drip of saliva trail down the corner of her lip, to her chin, and onto metal. His cock continued to drill into her pussy relentlessly. It felt so good that she couldn't think straight. Her hips began matching his thrusts.

"That's it. Good girl. Milk my cock."

A warmth began to spread down her abdomen. Her hips began to buck as her moans grew louder and louder.

"Cum for me, slut."

Cassidy came hard on his cock as she screamed. Her fingers dug into her palms. The man wrapped his large hands around her neck and squeezed, cutting off her scream. That only served to spur her orgasm on further. Her body buckled hard and her eyes rolled back as waves of pleasure ran through her. He let go of her neck and she gasped and panted for breath.

"Good girl," he crooned, "Now it's my turn."

"It's not over?" she panted.

"Not until you're filled with my cum," he responded as he began thrusting his full length in and out of her with purpose. He made sure to hit her cervix with every thrust. He didn't want her to think that her pleasure meant anything beyond her being a cock hungry slut. Her body was meant to please men.

She cried out as she felt the waves of pleasure return. Her pussy was still sensitive from her last orgasm...and somehow, the discomfort of his cock slamming into something deep inside of her felt incredible.

The man finally grunted as he impaled her pussy deeply one last time, pushing the head of his cock against her cervix as he ejaculated streams of his seed deep inside of her. She felt him twitch inside of him and the spread of warmth and wetness inside. He panted heavily as his sweat dripped down onto her back. He lingered for a moment longer before pulling out of her.

She didn't move. She wasn't sure what to do besides lie there, also panting, as she felt his semen leaking down her thighs. Part of her wished he used her longer so that she could ride out the second wave of pleasure. The other part of her savored the strange feeling of being filled with a man's cum. Cum? Cassidy panicked. She let a man, a stranger, cum into her virgin- she was mortified. She definitely wasn't a virgin any longer and now she might get pregnant from a stranger. Worse of all, it felt dangerously good.

"Please...sir. Can you let me go now? I swear I won't tell anyone. Please!"

The man stay silent as he pulled his pants back up.

"Please!" she pleaded again, "I need to walk to the pharmacy for morning after pill. You had your fun but I can't get pregnant."

"My fun?" he laughed, "you orgasmed so hard I thought I was about to cum in you right then."

She felt her face redden again. "T-that's not true," she stuttered.

"And thanks for the reminder," he said. The man leaned against her full ass as he picked up a red rubber kong dog treat toy from the side of the van. It was shaped like a fat snowman with three bulges, from small to large. She hadn't even noticed it. Maybe he did have a dog. It definitely wasn't a large dog since she knew from working in the shelter that this was a smaller kong meant for smaller dogs.

"Spread your legs for me," the man commanded as he brought the smaller end of the toy towards her rear end. She clenched her legs tightly together in horror. Annoyed, the man spanked her buttocks, leaving red marks on her pale ass. She whimpered and parted her legs for him. A string of semen fell onto the ground. The man cursed.

"Cum belongs in your pussy, my dear," he whispered into her ear as he pushed the rubber toy into her pussy. She moaned as the sudden intrusion.

"Don't think with your pretty head. Just accept with your slutty little body." The first bulge slipped into her hungry, wet cum filled pussy with ease. She gasped at the sensation of being filled again and moaned softly. Then the man began pushing in the second bulge into her. Cassidy's cries of pleasure turned into discomfort as she felt herself stretched for the second time today, more than she had ever been before. Soon, the second bulge popped into her pussy and her lips wrapped around it tightly. Thankfully, the man didn't try to fit the rest of the kong inside of her. She didn't think she would be able to take more. Then again, she took more today than she ever thought she could. She shuddered around the kong and cried out pitifully.

The man looked at Cassidy's spread legs and admired his work. Her young, tight, ravaged pussy was wrapped around the red kong obscenely. It plugged his seed inside of her perfectly and despite the loss of some cum around her thighs and the drip onto the ground, he knew there was much more deep inside of her. The girl would be wasted going to college. Her screams of pleasure from being used by a complete stranger about four decades older than her were remarkable. The way her pussy milked his cock hungrily, accepting his semen into her fertile little womb as he felt her hips push back against his made him know what he wanted to do. He would keep her until it was too late for the morning after pill to work. From what he knew of her family, they wouldn't let her get an abortion. Her belly would swell and everyone would know what a whore she really was. Even if she didn't get pregnant the first time, he could always try again. He took his phone out and took a quick picture. To savor the moment in the future... and for insurance.

He ran his hand down her round ass and sighed contently as he felt her shiver underneath his touch. Her tight little virgin asshole above clenched and tantalized him but he was exhausted from the night.

Suddenly, flashing red and blue lights came from above the bridge. A policeman peered over the railing and called out, "Are you okay down there? We got a call from a passing car about someone screaming and they worried someone had fallen over."

"I'm fine, officer. I was just about to leave," the man shouted back. He cursed as the policeman began making his way down the steps at the end of the bridge. Cassidy began to stand up, her eyes filled with hope.

"Stay there or I'll gut you, bitch" he growled under his breath. Cassidy bit back a retort as she leaned down and pressed her breasts back down onto the cold crate bottom. The police were here. She was saved! There was no way the man that used her was getting out of here without cuffs on.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" asked the policeman as he eyed the older man and the young woman bent over with her legs spread and a large plug in her pussy.

"It's not what it looks like, officer" the man said tersely.

"Well what does it look like?"

The policeman looked young and inexperienced, maybe in his mid 20s. Maybe he could use that to his advantage. The man furrowed his brow and then raised his hands up slowly. "You got me officer. I'm getting old and unlucky with the ladies so I hired a prostitute."

"I'm not a prostitute! This man took advantage of me!"

Cassidy stood up and turned around as best as she could with the kong spreading her pussy apart. One of her hands tried cover her pussy as her other desperately pulled the bralette back over her large, perky breasts. The policeman eyed her sweat and lingerie clad body, the plug, and the cum down her thighs. She flushed with embarrassment and shrunk under his gaze. His eyes were drawn to the hundred dollar bills tucked into her sheer knee high tights. The man had tucked it in earlier and she had forgotten about it.

Cassidy looked down at the bills in horror. "It's not what it looks like!" she parroted the man who took her virginity. She pulled out the bills and tossed them on the ground.

"How old are you?" asked the policeman in thought.

"I'm 18! I swear I'm not a prostitute."

"She needed the money for college," inputted the man.

"I have a full scholarship. I don't need the money!" she screeched, "You have to believe me!"

"It's okay," said the man, "you don't have to lie anymore." He turned to the policeman, "Look at her. Someone crazy enough to let me put a kong in her sure is sexy and desperate but definitely not bright enough to get a scholarship."

Tears ran down Cassidy's face as she protested.

The officer brought a finger up and silenced her. "Young lady, do you know what the penalties are for prostitution?"

Cassidy's eyes widened in fear.

"You can definitely say goodbye to that scholarship if you really have one... and college."

The officer turned to the man. "And you definitely should know the consequences of hiring a prostitute. I'll need to take you both in."

"Maybe we can work something out," the man said nervously. The last thing he needed was time for Cassidy to tell her story... and his wife finding out. "She's so young. It's a shame that all her dreams be crushed because she needs a little money."

Cassidy looked up at the man in surprise. Was he actually helping her?

"Go on," said the policeman, "What are you suggesting?"

The man reached over towards her and she stepped back. Then he winked at her. Should she trust him? Then again, what did she have left to lose? She looked down on the ground and let the man slowly pull her kong out. She gasped softly and then loudly as it popped out, releasing a stream of cum down her thighs and onto the ground. She felt so empty.

"Bend over again for me."

"What?"

"Just do it," he commanded. She obeyed.

"She has tightest little pussy I've ever had. Why doesn't she give you a sample since she hasn't finished earning her money?"

The policeman looked hungrily at her plump pussy lips and the cum dripping from it but then frowned. "Tempting, but I don't want sloppy seconds."

"That's not a problem," the man countered as he pushed the kong back into her pussy again, making her cry out in pleasure, "if you want a sloppy second, how about a virgin hole?"

Cassidy frowned. She wasn't a virgin anymore. What did he mean? The realization hit her when she felt the man scoop up cum from her thighs and spread it on and around her brown hole. She started wiggling in protest.

"Look at her sway her hips, she's so eager! She definitely wants to let you have her virgin ass so you can let her slide by this one time. She'll be a good girl after this, "Won't you dear?"

Tears of frustration streamed down her face, but the policeman couldn't see from where he was standing. "Y-yes."

"Yes what my dear? We need your consent."

"P-please use my ass, Officer." Cassidy closed her eyes. She was so embarrassed and felt so vulnerable with her legs spread, the kong inside of her, and now this.

The policeman stepped forward and ran a hand down her ass that was still red from the spanking. He slowly ran a finger down between her scrumptious butt cheeks and swirled the cum around her brown hole. He then began pushing cum in with one finger.

Cassidy gasped as she felt his large callous finger enter her ass, stretching her. She understood sex from sex ed and how her pussy was meant to accommodate a cock, but this was obscene. If a single finger felt like too much, how was a cock going to fit inside of there? Cocks belong in her pussy. To impregnate her. She shook her head furiously. The man was getting inside of her mind. She would never have thought something like that in the past.

"Relax for me, whore," said the policeman as he slowly began to finger her ass. She mewed softly and tried to relax. If this was happening, she wanted it to hurt less. The officer began to finger more roughly as he pushed more cum deeper into her ass, coating her insides. He added a second finger. Cassidy breathed heavily with effort. It was too much! She felt so full with his fingers and the kong inside her pussy. She felt powerless and it was the best she could do to simply accept what was happening to her.

From the side, the man had gotten hard again from watching the officer show the young slut her place. He had a smaller penis than him, lucky slut. He knew he would've broken her if he took her ass without starting her on something smaller. Then again, he wanted her to break. To beg. The officer fingered her ass roughly and when she finally relaxed enough for him, he pressed his manhood against her little hole. The officer saw Cassidy clench her palms and he slapped her ass hard.

"Relax, whore. Breathe."

Cassidy unclenched her hands and tried to breathe, but it was difficult with the non-ending pressure of the policeman's cock splitting her ass open. The plentiful cum definitely helped lubricate her but her virgin ass still wasn't ready.

"It'll feel good once I'm in you."

She didn't believe him. She felt her ass stretching to accommodate the tip of his penis. Her vision swam and dark spots started to appear as the pain grew.

"Please, please slow down!" she cried out.

The officer slowed down with effort. Her tight ass felt so good. It took every ounce of his will to not simply spear into her. He pulled out slightly and sank again into her, a few centimeters deeper. He repeated this over and over again and soon, Cassidy was grunting in rhythm with him. Soon, the entirety of his cock head was in her. He admired her tight little hole wrapped tightly around him, stretching for him.

"That's enough," whimpered Cassidy, "I can't take anymore."

The man had his cock out and was stroking it as he watched the two. His night couldn't have gotten better. "Be a good girl for the officer. You were just telling me how you always wanted to be an anal slut," he teased.

The policeman was getting frustrated. She felt so good around him and now she was trying to chicken out? She was a prostitute for fuck's sake. She had to learn anal at some time. Why not now?

He ignored her cries as his thrusts became longer and more forceful. Half his shaft was in. Cassidy squirmed and tried to stand up, but the officer slammed her down. The air knocked out of her lungs. She screamed out soundlessly as the policeman shoved the rest of his length deep into her ass. He began pounding away at her with a fury. It hurt so much, but like when her vaginal virginity was taken, pleasure began to seep in. She felt so full with cock in her ass and the kong in her pussy. It was a different type of pleasure that when mixed with her pain, shame, humiliation, and helplessness at being ass fucked that she felt another wave of pleasure building.

She began to climax. Her body spasmed and she clenched down hard as she came. At the sudden pressure, the officer groaned and came deep in her ass, filling her bowels with his sperm. The rubber kong was pushed out of her pussy as she clenched and it bounced along the ground.

He pulled out of her with a 'pop', wiped his penis off on her ass, and pulled his pants up.

"Well, have a goodnight and don't get into anymore trouble," he cheerfully said as he gave Cassidy one last slap on the butt. The officer didn't look behind him as he took the stairs up the far end of the bridge, entered his vehicle, and drove away.

The man looked over at Cassidy who had passed out. Both her holes were red, raw, and leaking semen from two different men. What a perfect slut. He looked down. His cock was still hard from watching the two of them but he had not cum again yet. He was saving it for her. He could use her again now but it wouldn't be the same without her conscious and screaming from pleasure. Half the fun was watching her beg for him to stop even as her body wouldn't stop orgasming for him.

The man flipped her over to her back and began to slap her breasts. He loved watching them sway from side to side. He slapped harder and harder until soft moans of pleasure escaped her parted lips. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning, slut. Looks like you came so hard you pushed out the kong and passed out," he laughed, "For someone protesting so much, you sure enjoyed it."

She frowned. "Where's the officer?"

"It's just me and you again." He picked up the makeshift plug as she watched him warily. "I guess we have to do this all over again."

Cassidy shuddered but she didn't protest even though her mind told her she should. Her pussy and ass felt like they were on fire but the orgasms were intoxicating. Being used and controlled were intoxicating. Wrong but so right. She was too exhausted to fight him, and he already came once in her pussy anyways. She met his gaze as she slowly parted her legs and pussy lips for him.

"Good girl."

12