The Summer I Turned Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave my rampant cock one last stroke before removing his hands from my cock, which stood straight up and at full attention, and burning red hot.

"Turn around baby." He told me. "I will work your hands, remember." When I turned, he was inches from me and he took both my hands and slid them down his belly and into his shorts. I was right, he wore no underwear. For the first time I felt a man's naked raw penis. It was both familiar and strange to my touch. He left my hands in there, covering his prick, as he opened his fly then unbuttoned the pants. After that he once again took control of my hands covering them and guiding them. He had me explore the length of his shaft, his hairy balls and thighs. He sighed heavily as he placed my hands on either side of his shaft and moved them lazily back and forth.

"Look at your pretty cock. See how excited it is as you feel my prick. You love the feel of another man's cock. You like to stroke cock. You must ache to see it. Do you sweetie? Hum?"

He dropped his shorts exposing his cock and balls fully, and took both of our cocks in his hands. My cock was less than half the size of his, in both length and thickness. He pressed the swollen heads together and simultaneously wanked the pair of cocks. "I love to see this." He moaned, "Two cocks pressed together, is one of my favorite images. I can feel how you are also enjoying this, baby. Pump!" he commanded.

He increased the tempo and the length of the strokes on our cock's pulling us closer together such that the back side of each was pressed completely against the other. He wrapped both hands around them and was jerking us both off.

"Yes, baby, you want it. Now. See how you pump and wriggle to get my cock rubbing to your cock. Don't fret." He took my cock and began thrusting his head back and forth. "You can use your hands now, baby." His own hand slipped between my legs and he held my balls in his exploring fingers.

With my hands free, I got busy unbuttoning his shirt and stripping him naked. Then holding him by placing my hands on his backside, pulled our naked bodies together. His splendid broad chest and massively swollen arms were what I had imagined. His bushy beard, woolly chest, dense curly pubes made him a real hairy beast. My hairless naked body felt even more naked against his thick fur. I could now see why Jess liked cavemen. I rubbed my hard nipples against him sensually, loving the abrasiveness of a wild animal.

One of Tim's hands clasped and kneaded my ass. I felt his finger penetrate my ass and he found an incredibly sensitive spot in my colon and began crooking his finger back and forth, arousing me incredibly. Meanwhile his other hand was plying some seductive pressure to my dick. With one finger he was pressing and circling a spot where the head of my cock blended into the shaft. My knees were nearly buckling with his ministrations. My loud, sultry, breathy moans consumed me. I was clay in his skilled hands.

He redoubled his efforts. His hands were magical probes, taking me where I had never been. He whispered and was licking the base of my neck. The sensations were shattering and I felt my balls tightening, ready to explode. It was then that he squeezed my nuts hard within his hand. I almost collapsed to the floor. "Not yet, baby, soon you will cum. Not yet."

He removed his hand from my cock and it stood straight out... tight and red and throbbing. Maintaining the grip on my balls, he lowered me to my knees, and arose. "You will suck my cock first... before you cum, my beautiful gay slut."

Tim's prick was erect and huge before me. He took the foreskin and peeled it back exposing an egorged purple head. "It is lovely, right? Look how ready it is for you, baby." The moment I saw that glorious fuck monster, I instantaneously developed an insatiable thirst to put it in my mouth.

He brought it to my lips and took my head in his hands. He thrust himself forward and quickly his cock was in my mouth and he was pumping. The taste... the sensations... the idea, had me both rebelling and sucking hungrily at the same time. My tongue worked the underside of his swollen cock and I fought the urge to gag and cough. I sputtered and Tim was urging me to "swallow, swallow baby. It is the only way." He was pumping his splendid cock into my mouth. I felt his legs clamping. "I am going to cum baby." he breathed. "Oh fuck baby. Suck my cock. Make me cum. I want to cum in your mouth." I began sucking in earnest and he increased the tempo. His hands were each grasping handfuls of my hair. Then I felt his cock erupt in my mouth. I tried to pull away, but he was too strong. He held me fast. Cum ran out of my lips and down my cheeks.

Tim pulled my head off his cock. Bending down, he clamped his own mouth over mine. His tongue penetrated my mouth and stirred his cum. He kissed and tasted me and shared the cum such that I had no recourse but to swallow and swallow again.

After a long while he pulled his head back and his piercing gray eyes stared into my soul. "Baby, that was gorgeous. You are now a cocksucker. Yes, baby. And you enjoyed it. I can see. I could feel. How does that make you feel?"

My only feeling was a helpless but impossibly delicious agony. Sublime. I can only remember regaining my senses as I lay collapsed at his feet. He stood up, standing tall and played with my hair. I snuggled my face into his pungent and gaping cock.

Tim had yet to enter the apartment, but l had stripped him naked, sucked his cock, and drank his cum, while still in the hallway. Tim picked his grocery bag in the corner. "Take me to your bedroom," he commanded.

"Yes daddy!" I said eagerly. And so began the first night of my gay debauchery.

----

We sat, Tim and I, on the bed, the bed where only a few days ago I slept with my would-be-wife. It had been an hour since our torrid encounter in the hallway. Tim's clothes still lay there, in heaps, undisturbed.

Immediately after our session, Tim had opened the mystery bag that he had brought, and retrieved some lubricant and a small black dildo-like object. "This is a butt plug," he explained. "I am going to lubricate your sweet little rectum and insert this in order to stretch you." I must have looked scared, so he calmed me by saying, "this will help you baby. It is really just a question of relaxation. You will learn." He inserted a finger inside me. "Then I will fuck you here, baby." He had taken a dollop of lubricant and worked it inside of me. Then he eased the plug into my virgin ass.

Tim asked me to fetch some wine from the kitchen. It was a weird sensation walking with the butt plug in me. As I became accustomed to the sensation I began to pump and squeeze instinctively. Tim noticed it and slapped my stretched buttocks, and I jumped in pain. "I like your sweet little ass. I'm going to enjoy fucking it. How badly do you want my cock inside you?" Each time I went to respond to his questions, he would shake his head or touch my mouth with his fingertips. "Just think, baby, I want to watch you think."

We lay naked, me cuddled in his wide arms, sipping wine. As we sat there he fondled my cock, rolling it between fingers and palms holding it up, examining it minutely. He teased me about its small size and how I had bounced it like a sissy girl, on my knees with his cock in my mouth, deep-throating him.

"Are you surprised how quickly you have become accustomed to a man's cock? To the sight of it? To the feel of it? To the taste of it? Are you surprised that it excites you?" I knew by now Tim didn't expect me to answer. So instead I curled my fingers around his long shaft and with my thumb stroked the head of his daddy prick. I was pleased to see that his cock was also reviving under my handling and scrutinizing.

Tim smiled approvingly. "Sex is a primary need in human beings," he said. "Your primary need is sex with men. You need a man's cock in your mouth. You need to taste a man's load of cum. You need his cock in your ass. You need to be fucked. You need to feel his load squrit deep inside you. This is more than desire. This is a need. Up until now, you denied yourself what you need, Jason."

I nodded eagerly. He was so right. I need his cock in my ass so bad right now. I want to run my fingers through his hair while he pounds into my hole. Let him nibble and lick at my neck while I squirm and gasp and whimper for him, begging for cum, begging for more. I want to feel my butt just tighten around his thick cock as the head kisses my postrate. I want him to tell me how good I'm taking his cock, how handsome and pretty I look as I come undone underneath him. I want to clench my soft bottom around his cock while he fills me up with cum, breeding my pretty hole. And then we make out as he uses his cum for lube on the second round.

I took both our wine glasses and put them on the nightstand. Then I slowly laid flat on my back. I still had his plug in my ass and I thought I would show him just how filthy I could be. "I am ready for your cock," I said, spreading my legs wide and raising up my butt. "Please fuck me now, Daddy." I had started calling him 'daddy'. It just felt so right.

Tim got down from the bed and grabbed me by my legs. He pulled me roughly towards him to the edge of the bed. He bent down and gave my lips a quick love bite and with the butt plug started fucking me. His stare never wavered from my eyes. I held my balls up for him and with my other hand stroked my now fully aroused cock.

"You look so beautiful. I am dying to fuck you, my little baby." He stared into my eyes. "I want to look into your face as I fuck you sweetie. I want to see your expression as I enter then penetrates deep inside you. I am going to thrust my cock up your ass. You going to love it, my little cocksucker."

He stood up and spread me wide and reached between us and fondled my balls and my cock. "You are so hard, baby," Tim whispered. "How long have you wanted a man to fuck you?" Instead of answering, I showed him by undulating seductively as if I was a nympho, who was always ready for a cock to fuck the daylights out of her.

Tim sank to his knees and removed the plug he had placed in my rectum. It made a plopping noise and he started to tongue me as soon as it was withdrawn. I could not help but whimper to the licking and circling he performed. He had both his hands on my nuts and on my cock and was stroking and pulling sensually. I grabbed both my legs to stretch them wide and started to rock rhythmically. My head felt all empty.

Tim stood up to grab the lube and I sucked in and held my breath. "You have to relax, baby. You have to breathe to open up," he said lathering my asshole with lubricant. Then he brought the head of his cock to my rectum. I could feel his hard cock probing me as he was positioning my legs. "You are only a virgin once, my baby, and I will take you now and forever." I let out a whimper and squeezed my eyes shut. The head of his cock felt huge pressing against my ring. "Now, I want you to say one thing my dear. Say fuck me daddy. Say it loud." He stared at me and his eyes were afire.

I could not wait any longer. "FUCK ME DADDY," I called out loud and grabbed on to his shoulders. At that exact moment Tim thrust his cock deep up and into my bowels. I screamed out an "AAAhhhh!" and Tim began pumping in and out. I closed my eyes and a flash of white and then red shot through my brain. He continued to fuck and I clenched my cheeks together in pain. Beads of sweat formed on my brow.

When the pain subsided, I opened my eyes and saw Tim's glowing face inches away from me. His face was a picture of lust and depravity. He was gloating and panting and sweating all at the same time. Without realizing I felt myself start to thrust to and fro. The pain was gone by now and my cock began to rise once again. Soon I was fucking back. My tempo was matching his.

"Fuck me daddy. Oh yes. Fuck my sweet virgin ass," I said expelling puffs of breath and making guttural noises with each penetration. Tim, red faced and panting, spoke out, "you are so fucking hot. You ass feels fucking amazing around my cock. It feels so right, so tight, so sensual stuffed up your little ass. Tell me not to stop. Ask me to fuck you hard baby."

"Daddy, don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me. YES. FUCK ME. Fuck me hard with that stiff cock." I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my own mouth. Tim was in heaven with my added exuberance. He kissed my face all over. I was being used like a toy and I found it so personal, so intimate, so voyeuristic that I could barely stay still. His spectacular body writhed and twitched and his flesh flickered with sweat and desire. His face glowed with perspiration.

The sensation shot through me like a bolt of lightning as he thrust hard into me, reaching depths I had never felt, even when inside a woman. His splendidly muscular chest heaved and stretched wide. It felt like he was breathing in my scent. He closed his eyes and continued to fuck me hard and deep. Through clenched teeth he spoke to me. "Baby, you will do everything I ask, and I will take you to the heights which you have never been." We were both sweating now. My cock wanted to scream. I felt his heavy balls slapping into my butt.

"Yes, yes my daddy. I will do anything." I said rocking my ass back and into Tim's stabbing cock. Suddenly I felt him explode inside me. His hot cum filled my colon and he screamed in release. His hand grabbed me and he began yanking on my cock furiously as he spasmed. In a matter of seconds I too exploded shooting jets of cum onto myself and over his hand. We both jerked and rocked obscenely as we came together. "Oh yes...Oh fuck....Oh fuck baby...." He collapsed on top of me as I blacked out.

----

After a few minutes, when I came to my senses, Tim had eased up from over me. He looked so contented. He took my face in both his hands and stared into my eyes. He whispered, "The day I saw your sculpted body in your movie I knew I had to have you. That's why I hired you. There is no startup, no movie to be made. It was just an elaborate ruse to get to fuck you. And now I have," he declared like a victorious conqueror.

It suddenly made sense. The way he acted all those times when we worked together. The times he stood semi-naked next to me, rubbing his manipulative penis into my arms. I think a part of me already suspected his motives. I didn't know how to react or what to say. Tears started rolling down my face.

Tim looked down at me with concern, wiping away my tears. "Are you mad?" he asked. I shook my head. I wasn't mad. I didn't feel anger. Instead, I realized that it was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me. Nobody had ever wanted me so bad that they created such a charming plot to get me into bed with them. Earlier in the night I had cried with sadness because I felt heartbroken. Now I cried with joy because I felt so loved, so desired.

I stopped crying. "How can I be mad at you, daddy. You have freed me," I said. "You were right, I did want to suck your cock on the first day we met in your office. I never felt so instantly attracted to anyone before. I have masturbated every day, since that day, to your Facebook pictures. Jess and I stopped having sex because I no longer want her. I want you, daddy." I confessed everything. I was done hiding.

Tim face lit up and he kissed me passionately. "I knew it, you are such a romantic," he cooed, his eyes watered as well. Then he whispered, "Will you be mine?"

"Yes, yes, daddy. I'm yours. Make me do what you want. Anything. Everything. Fuck me anytime, anywhere, and leave your seed behind for me to relish and savour. Rub your cock in my face and show me its pulsing throbbing power." I was spewing out any lewd idea. Any thought.

"Then turn over and get on all your fours," Tim commanded. "You can't be a proper gay boy until you have been fucked like a bitch."

----

My first weekend with Tim had begun. My first experience with bisexuality had begun. Jess and I broke up and I moved in with Tim. All that summer, he forced me into one emotional corner after another and revelled in my angst. He made me his summer hobby. We broke up soon after that. Tim was done with me and he moved on to his next conquest. But I have no regrets. I have never been the same. Tim taught me to be unafraid, honest, to be true to myself. He gave me freedom to be me. And yes, I am making a movie about our affair. It's called "The summer I turned gay."

12