The Summer of 1969 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orin suggested the oldest boy Edward (13) and girl Maliah (11) pick corn in the early morning after chores, load several dozen on a hay rack, pull it into town with the horses and ask old man Neilsen if they could sell from the edge of the parking lot at his auto repair business. Orin also suggested giving him a dozen ears each time they parked there. The kids didn't know it, but Orin had already talked with Lenny and knew he'd let them, but he felt it was a good lesson for them to ask and not assume. They loaded fifteen dozen the first day and were sold out by two o'clock, the next day they took twenty five dozen and had sold out by four, which worked out just right for chores.

That went on until the corn was done, they sold tomatoes and cantaloupe as well when they were in season, by the time the season had ended the kids had made over four hundred dollars. Marie made them bank half and then let them use the other half for school clothes and some small things they wanted. Ezekiel loved the horses, he'd grown up working with horses and mules on his dad's farm, we let him harness them and drive into town just about any time he wanted. He was a proud man, driving that team made him feel like a king.

When Marie and Orin grew up it was all chores all the time. The two agreed they weren't going to raise their kids the same way, they'd let them be kids for a while and not junior farm hands. As I waddled around in my ninth month Orin kept talking about our baby girl, damned if he wasn't right, our daughter was born at 5:20 am on a Thursday morning. We named her Alice after my deceased mother. Our prayers and hopes had been answered, she had my soft features, light chocolate skin and a head full of straight hair.

Orin doted over me and that baby almost to the point of distraction. I would have to scold him to get his butt out of the house and get busy with chores. Our little Alice was a tit girl personified, when she was hungry and could smell mama she fussed and carried on until she had a nipple in her mouth. I had dreamed of one day nursing a baby of my own, but until a few years ago I never would have thought it was possible. Aunt Mary told me I could do this and would have been so proud of me.

I loved watching my baby girl, her little lips sucking, drawing my nipples out and into her mouth, extending them well beyond their original shape. She was a noisy eater, always making little noises and slobbering while trying to look around. Nosiest baby I'd ever seen. Orin would watch me feed her in awesome wonder, grinning, talking to her about farming things, as though she understood. The day I'd had my six week checkup Orin asked what was for dessert after supper. I smiled and told him his dessert would be served in bed after Alice went down for the night.

That man, he undressed me with his eyes the entire night until I took Alice into the nursery. When I walked into our bedroom he was naked, his back was leaned against the headboard, his dick sticking straight up like a flag pole. A look of lust in his eyes that I hadn't seen in weeks. He asked for and received a few tastes of breast milk, awfully hard not to taste when his lips were sucking the life out of my breasts while he pounded into my pussy with abandon. We went twice that night, me begging off for another two nights while the swelling and soreness in my cunt subsided.

Marie's boy Edward had been helping Orin and Jeremiah with milking close to five months when Orin and Marie decided he was old enough to start taking a regular spot in the milking. It's not as though you walk into a barn and simply start pulling tits, each cow is an individual with traits all their own, if you aren't milking them on a regular basis you have no idea what you're dealing with. Edward now knew all 90 of the milking cows in the barn and the twenty or so that were dry waiting to freshen. He knew them by name as well as ear tag number, Jerry would have been extremely proud of the young farmer his son had become.

I weaned Alice at a year, within two months I had our second growing inside me. Orin was sure it was a boy, I was sure it wasn't. Three months into the pregnancy we found out there was one of each, a boy and girl. It was only then he informed me there was a history of twins in his family. I privately called him a jackass, but behind my fake anger I was jumping for joy. He saw right through my silly display and ravaged my body twice before going to sleep, once with his tongue and once with his dick. My tummy was big as ever with those two sprouts growing inside me, by the seventh month walking was out of the question, I waddled everywhere I went.

Marie and I would grocery shop together so I didn't have to drive, I was to the point where I nearly couldn't reach the steering wheel and foot pedals at the same time. Local folks had gotten to know and accept our mixed race family, little old ladies of all shapes, sizes and colors would have to stop and coo over Alice, often wanting to hold her. Sometimes she'd go to them other times not, like all of us it depended on her mood. Everyone in town knew Marie, being with her so much probably helped folks adjust to the once football and baseball star, the valedictorian and war hero marrying an older black lady, then having the audacity to have children with her. No one ever said or implied that logic, but Orin and I wondered just the same.

It was on one of our trips grocery shopping that Marie suddenly stood still in the middle of the aisle with a look I'd never seen before. A younger woman walked toward us, not kempt, in those days we called them hippies, now we simply call them vagrants. As she reached the cart she greeted Marie by name. Marie responded.

"Hello Deb. How long have you been back in town?"

"About a week, leavin again tomorrow." No hug, no handshake, no emotion on her face.

"Aren't you going to stop and see the kids or Orin? This is his wife Addie, Addie our sister Debbie."

"Yeah, I know who she is, at least he did one thing right marrying her before he knocked her up. I saw you last week when you shopped, I see she's about to drop another kid into this already over crowded world. What the fuck is wrong with you people? No, I'm not stopping by the farm, I drove by a few nights ago, I saw him walk to the house after milking. He's still a baby killer in my eyes, never want to talk to him again."

And she didn't, leaving town without speaking to Orin or her nieces and nephews. After that incident Marie lost all contact with her for over fourteen years when she received a copy of Deb's obituary in the mail with an Oregon postmark. She had died of ovarian cancer, no husband, no children, no family listed. Marie wondered how anyone knew to send the obituary to her.

Orin Jr and Mary were born on a Monday at 3 and 3:02 in the afternoon. I had two little mouths to feed from my breasts, somehow God made us so we have enough, I was surprised at how much milk my breasts produced. Speaking of milk, shortly after the twins were born Orin, Marie and I made the decision to go ahead with a double 10 herringbone parlor. It was a huge and expensive step, but if we were going to compete with the larger dairies it needed to be done.

Over the next year we purchased another hundred cows and had our eye on a herd of 80 that was going to be auctioned. If we could buy them before the auction, we could get them for less. Marie's two oldest were helping milk on a regular basis and being paid to do so, we had hired two recent graduates to be in the parlor as well. Our goal was to be milking 300 head within the next three years. We needed to work out the logistics of a move forward like that, deciding it should be left on the back burner for now.

The twins were almost four months old when the invitation for a family reunion at my old homestead arrived in the mail. Cousins from as far away as California were going to be in attendance, this was likely to be a once in a lifetime occurrence and I really wanted to go. It was in August, Marie's kids were out of school to help and it would be right before third crop hay, Orin was as excited as I was about the whole thing. I was going to book a motel, but Mary's boys and their wives wouldn't have it, the youngest boy and his fiance were living in our old house. His fiance's folks had room for them at their house for a few nights allowing us to avoid the costs of rooms and making sure we'd be a part of everything going on.

When our little caravan of wild noisy gypsies pulled into the yard every head in the place turned, some smiling, some not. I met cousins I didn't know existed, some accepting of Orin and I being married, some not. Orin seemed to take it all in stride, even the cousin from Chicago who was all about black power and racial purity had to finally acknowledge my husband was a good man in spite of his skin color. I thought *screw you*, no wonder you don't have a wife and kids, you're full of hatred and confusion.

We got the little's put down for the evening and sat on the porch on the swing as we'd done so many times before. I had worn a light sun dress and without Orin knowing I had taken off my panties before we came out to the porch. I was snuggled in close like we used to on chilly nights when I began feeling frisky.

"Wanna neck awhile white boy? Think you can handle this wild black poontang?"

I moved his hand to my mound on top of the dress and pushed into it.

"Where are your panties naughty girl? By the way, I've not only handled that black hungry pussy before, I've filled it with cum and knocked you up twice already. I aint afraid of your pussy little woman, but it sounds like she needs a lesson in humility tonight. I think I need to beat the insides with my rod. Now, where are your panties naughty girl?"

"Feel me properly and I'll tell you." His hand was up my dress in a flash, my legs opened and his finger went straight inside my vagina with no hesitation. "My panties are laying on the floor next to the bed, and I'm not putting them back on until you screw me with my favorite toy."

He was softly frigging me with his finger under the dress as we kissed. We pulled our mouths apart as we heard a noise to our left. He was going to pull his hand out, I put mine on top of his and held it in place. A niece in her early thirties was standing looking at us with a grin a mile wide.

"Um, um, Aunt Addie, mom told me to see if you guys needed anything, but I see you have everything well in hand. Oh shit, that didn't come out right. Oh damn, neither did that."

By now Orin and I were laughing so hard we could barely control ourselves.

"Aunt Addie, Orin, you guys have a wonderful night. You might want to close the house and put the air on, some of us have kids sleeping in tents. Goodnight, oh, and by the way, I hope I'm as frisky with my husband when we're your ages."

Our ages? How old did she think we were? We took our little grope and feel show inside where Orin picked up my panties, smelled them and told me to get on my hands and knees, face on the mattress, ass in the air. Some may think that's inconsiderate, but I loved it when he told me what he wanted and how he wanted it, on top of the fact that I love being drilled from behind, it's almost as good as on my tummy with my back arched, pussy in the air.

I was wet as a waterfall and he had pre-cum dripping off his dick, we didn't need any foreplay tonight, we needed to get down to it, the sooner the better. He whipped off his jeans and underwear telling me hands and knees. After I'd climaxed twice in doggy Orin flipped me on my back giving me another orgasm missionary, we finished with me riding him, slapping my bottom against his groin as I continuously impaled myself of his cock until we shook and jerked together. There are times I think that man's balls work overtime because one time he can climax and there's a nice flow of cum dripping from me, other times it can be gushing out around his cock and when he softens there will be a stream flowing out of me.

Tonight was one of those working overtime climaxes, we had cum all over us, my pussy fur was matted along with his pubic hair, it was on the inside of our thighs, sperm was running out of me puddling on his lower stomach. My dress had cum all over it, looked like I'd slept in it a week and reeked of sex.

"Damn Orin, where did all of that come from? You haven't cum that hard in months."

"I think it's being in this bedroom fucking you again that set me off. My mind went back to that morning you let me make love to you, that was all it took babe. You do strange and wonderful things to me."

As we made our way to the food tent for breakfast we received lots of giggles and finger pointing along with out and out laughter. I asked my niece from last night what was going on.

"You guys were going on, I told you to shut the house and put the air on. A number of us enjoyed the sounds, in fact my husband climbed on and decided to imitate you two. It was absolutely great, we haven't screwed like that in a year. Thank you. Who says old people can't have fun?"

I looked at Orin who was slightly red faced except for his long fu Manchu which I had braided, with his long ponytail he looked the part of some biker gang, I knew him to be full of fluff to me and our babies. The others didn't know that and wisely minded their manners around me. Following the barbecue in the afternoon we loaded up the babies and began the four hour trek home, looking forward to sleeping in our own bed. Which didn't seem to matter to him, I was on my back, legs raised and him taking me to the promised land before we went to sleep. I make him sound like a sex hound, truth is I'm as likely to start something as he is, I never shy away from my urges to ravage his body.

The twins were just over a year and I was in the process of weaning them, I wasn't having regular periods, some spotting once in a while, but nothing regular. Orin had taken me out on a Friday for a much needed date night. When we got home he undressed me, lay me on the bed and lavished my body with attention, sucking my labia and clit, kissing and wooing me, making my body writhe, begging him to please take me. Which he did in fine fashion, another night of multiple orgasms for me and a bellowing climax for him, one that left me with an awful lot of cum running out afterward. Those balls were working overtime again.

When Orin came in for breakfast after milking, I sat on his lap wiggling my butt, looking at him intently.

"What babe, are you alright? Are the kids okay? Or are you just horny again, my gosh I can't seem to satisfy that pussy of yours."

With a grin I wagged my finger at him. "Nope, none of those things, something much more exciting. I think you knocked me up last night you fertile devil. I can't prove it yet, but I feel it inside, a knowing without proof. I haven't been having a regular cycle, but two weeks ago I had some spotting, I think I was ovulating last night and didn't know it. You might be a daddy again."

He tried to act all concerned but I knew he was doing a happy dance inside. Turns out I was right, pregnant again. Alice would be starting kindergarten this fall, that's all I needed, another pregnancy. Oh well, there's a bright side to all this, I could still be back in Missouri milking 30 cows lonesome as hell. I'll gladly take the kids running through the house any day of the week, with Orin by my side and in my bed life is complete.

Another girl for us, her skin was darker like mine, but her daddy's genes came through with long wavy hair. When this one was born, I had my tubes tied, that man had too much sperm and they didn't take no for an answer if an egg was to be found. My age wasn't helping either, we both felt it was the right thing to do. We named her Adeline, after my great grandmother, an emancipated slave, whom my name was shortened from. We would make sure she wasn't another Addie, not that I didn't like the name, but she needed to have one of her own. It's different with boys, you just call them junior.

With no grandparents Jeremiah and Ezekiel were more than honored to fill that role. Jeremiah was still putting in a full day but, but with Zeke's age we had him doing nothing more than watching the cows for heat, running the silo unloaders to fill the feed bunker and small less strenuous tasks that need to be done, but this way they weren't taking time from the other guys. He normally ate breakfast with us and afterward If the weather was decent, he'd often harness the team to an old flat hay rack we'd converted to haul the kids around. Jeremiah had installed a two foot wall all the way around, making it easier to not lose a little one along the way.

He'd pull up in front of the house, the kids would exit screaming, laughing, squealing in delight knowing they were going for a ride with Grampa Zeke. He'd take them through the south pasture along the creek, then go through the gate onto Miller Valley Rd, follow it to County Rd D, turn onto Copper Creek Rd. and head for home. It was only a few miles, but it got the kids out of my hair three or four times a week for an hour or more and gave the horses regular exercise. Marie's two oldest, Edward and Maliah were in high school by now, they were asked often if one or the other would use the horses to pull a class float in the Homecoming parade, Fourth of July, Memorial, any special event, and the kids were happy to do so.

It was Maliah who surprised us with the horses, at 14 Orin didn't think she would be strong enough to not only harness and hitch the team, but to drive them by herself. She was tall for her age but not at all bulky, that theory went flying out the window as we sat on the porch on a Sunday afternoon sipping iced tea and watching the kids play. We could hear the clomp, clomp, clomp of work horse hooves on the drive to the left of the machine shed, turning our heads to see what was going on, as the team emerged from behind the building there stood Maliah on the double tree, leaning her trim body back while holding the reigns.

She was leaning back enough to hold herself upright without pulling too tightly, Pepsi and Cola, as they had named the team, pranced right along, heads high, huge hooves billowing dust with every step. My eyes flooded as I remembered Uncle Clarence and me. With little to no weight they were moving along at a good clip, Orin looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"I guess my theory of her not being big enough to harness or control the team doesn't hold water. Which means I'll hafta let her pull next summer after all."

She had been bugging Orin about being able to pull next July 4th in the junior horse pull, Orin made the statement that when she was big enough to harness and drive the team, he'd consider it. We watched as she turned right out of the driveway onto the gravel shoulder, dust billowing out behind her as the double tree coarsed along the gravel. She had seen me drive the team the same way years before, Jeremiah had put a metal bottom on the double tree so it wouldn't be torn apart, she had on an old scraggy looking straw hat, faded bibs over a tank top, barn boots and a smile a mile wide. Every other day she would pull the stone boat with a medium weight load we kept on it for training. It was enough weight to exercise and tone the muscles without straining them.

As word got out around school of her training schedule, we had cars lining the valley road every weekend to watch the waif of a girl drive over four thousand pounds of horse flesh two miles up the valley and back again. Being in eighth grade and beginning to develop, all those admiring folks were a huge boost to a young girl's image. She would come talk to me about things she wouldn't talk to Marie about, which I would tell Marie the next day when we had coffee. Maliah was being pointed in the direction her mom wanted her to go ... via her Aunt Addie.