All Comments on 'The Summer of 2004 Ch. 06'

by NYCSTUD

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

read all of your stories in one night. Couldn't get enough! Please dont wait any longer for another instalment. Ill be waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Very well written and very hot story. Read all 6 chapters in 1 day. Couldn't put it down. Would love to meet that Marine. Hopefully there will be more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
OMG OMG OMG

OMG...FUCKING AMAZING!!! I'm a bisexual female and I just can't tell you how hot this story got me!!! I really wish there was more of this story!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ah ! To be Mike !....

One of the best erotic tales I have ever read ! Real, alive, there's a growing sexual feeling all along the text!Congratulations !

skankabouttownskankabouttownabout 17 years ago
AMAZING!!!

WHAT CAN I SAY?? BRILLIANT! You've got an amazing talent, I read through all your stories non stop. Please continue writing, it'd be a crime for you not to.

Great sexual tension,it's so beautifully and well written. You should be published.

Please continue to publish stories on Lit.

Great job once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
FUCKING HOT HOT HOT

Dude,

This was so fucking hot, I wish you would continue it, maybe Robert can arrange it for you and your dad, that would be so fuckkinnnnnng hot. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omg

omg i came so amny times to this story and im still hard omg and my boyfriend is so horny thanks so much for this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AMAZING

This story was amazing. Like the others, I ask you to continue it!

Veritas_AequitasVeritas_Aequitasalmost 15 years ago
Wow

I'm not sure that I can accurately describe how I feel about this chapter- Hell, I’m not sure that I even accurately understand how I feel about this chapter. What I can say for sure is that I've got tears in my eyes that have been on the verge of spilling for the last half of this chapter. This was not the ending I expected, but it was the ending that this story needed- the ending that Mike needed. I was emotionally invested from the very first chapter, and even though your writing made me hot as hell (and hotter with each chapter!), I didn't even consider disrespecting these remarkable words by masturbating to them. So I'll guess you'll have to excuse me while I go and "disrespect" my own thoughts instead while I replay the whole story in my head! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
JACKPOT

This fantasy is the best I've read. After reading to its end my feelings are much like I've just won the lottery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

wow that was some daddy/son story.

ProudGayUSMarineProudGayUSMarineabout 13 years ago

That was really fucken good. I also have wanted my Lt Col. To fuck my virgin ass also. Since the dont ask dont tell was done away with, it turns out he is bi and now knows Im bi also. I may finely get my chance for him to pop my virgin ass cherry. We are going camping just the 2 of us this weekend!! :) I will let you know. One more thing, hoo-rah is what army say. The h in it softens it so it is easier to say when you say it. It does not have the same hard core afect OOH-RAH has. To say it right it has to come from the bottom of ur gut and there is not a letter to soften it. Its harder to say. OOHRAH!!!! SEMPER FI!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

A great story about finding yourself. Robert is an awesome teacher. Wish I had a Robert in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

well, NOW the later chapters make sense- when i first read them- it was without the insight of what was in this chapter. i was angry at your character mike for coming across like such a wanton slut with his buddies and his father (while in a supposedly loving relationship with robert)- but after reading this chapter i kinda get why he did what he did_ although---isn't him living out his fantasies in bed with robert supposed to free him from doing those things in real life? isn't he fucking daddy/robert right now so that he hopefully WON'T beg his real daddy to fuck him? i kinda thought this was the exercise to face his demons via surrogate. so i still don't get why he did what he did in real life- but maybe those answers are in the next page or 2 i haven't read yet.

i liked that you addressed the fact that weeks have passed in this chapter- it makes more sense that they'd be further along in their relationship now. in earlier chapters it read like only 1 day passed between their interactions-

you're a really good story teller

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
damn!

just damn! who woundn't want to call Robert "Daddy"?!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Just like others I read all six chapts. in one go !!

I really didn't know I was going to find it this exciting !! I totally loved it, and I am soo envious of Mike. I want a Robert of my own - he got me ready to cum and cum hard !

The first time I heard of your writings was while reading your comment on another writer, whose stories I love. I decided to see what you were about, and I'm not sorry I did.

The crescendo of sexuality between Mike and Robert is simply staggering and in the end we are left panting - I'm just sorry that your account of his issues with his family are not continued. Does he still believe that his dad only loves his older brother ? Will he come out to them or will he still be a closet case ? It would also be interesting to read about how his newly acquired maturity ("I was liberated, I was loved, I was free. I became a man") was taken by his family and also his friends - how will he behave towards Derek and how will Derek face him after the humiliation he subjected Mike to ? Plz consider a sequel !! Pllllzzz !!!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Just WOW!

What a chapter! It was so great and the sex so hot. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I newer wanted to have sex with my Dad, but parents knew I was gay before I ever had sex. I did not know I was gay but I always remember I never had any interest in girls and I always was interested in guys I just did not know about sex. My brothers went out the window at night to chase girls and messed around with girls even before their were even teenagers. I never did.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Intense. Really great treatment of a subject so taboo in our American pseudo christian society. “I became a man.” Beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous