All Comments on 'The Summer of 2004 Ch. 07'

by NYCSTUD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
james_38671james_38671over 13 years ago
GOOD ONE

good story i loved it, can not wait teill he gets derek hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG!!!

What a awesome twist!!!! Would love to know wut happens next!!!!!!!!

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
double damn!

i LOVE when boys play nice with each other!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I really don't know what I was thinking ...

When I thought this was a 6 part series. I apologize to NYCSTUD, for having so insistently asking for a sequel to the 6th part of the series.

I think it was just me being greedy and wanting more ... Sorry !

Honestly, I'm so happy I was wrong and that I have 2 more chapters to read and have a closure on this hot as hell story.

I loved this part and I'm damn happy Mike is OK with his friends - oh man, his sex with Rich was fine !! Dying to read about him and Derek ... ^^

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Hot Story

Just stumbled on this from a similar stories link. Really loved it. Realize it was posted quite some time ago. Will look for the other chapters now. Good Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After High School I intentionally never had sex with any of my friends. I did see several and I talked to them. I found out one of the coaches was having sex with students and they everyone knew (no one every told me) and other former students he had seen in gay bars, but one surprised me. All the others did not, but one was always calling guys fag and attacking guys he accused of being gay even if they had girls friends. “Me thinks the lady doth protest too much” from Shakespeare.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

I did not see any of that coming! Gets better and better. Brilliant!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous