All Comments on 'The Summer of '66 - Barbara Ann'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Texican1830Texican1830about 3 years agoAuthor

This is actually the first of four 'Summer of' stories. Unfortunately, due to me being a new author on Lit and not knowing there was a chance the first story would get kicked back, the second story (Troubles) got posted first. There are two more: The Rock, and The Summer and Fall of '67. I'll post chapter 3 soon, wait until it is posted, and then post the final chapter.

Let me know what you think.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Too bad the chapters got mixed up but even out of sequence they are quite a read. Love the rich story line and the sex is as hot as a two page jerk piece. You are quite the talented writer and I look forward to the next two episodes. Still wondering about the Barbara Ann and Theo lock out cliff hanger you have going in Chapter 2.

I also hope there are more fantasies floating around in your head. This is an amazing series and I hope it is followed by many more in the future.

Cheers

SAGE

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful Beach story, and every young man's dream girls. Sad because Barbra Ann, and Caelan was a summer romance never to meet again, (Maybe). Very well done with plenty of hot sex. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a very good read.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There should be more to this story. Please continue with it at another time.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years agoAuthor

Look on my profile, anon: there are seven stories in The Summer of… series. Hope you enjoy.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent story Texican. 5 BIG FAT SHINY STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After swimming in the ocean, while lying on the wet sand, he licked up & down her legs & all over her body. Yuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...