All Comments on 'The Summer of '66 - Troubles'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 3 years ago
So what happens now?

This is very strange. It looks like it should be Part 2 or Part 3 of a longer story, and there should be a follow-up. What is going on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What Captain Midnight Said.

This is all "middle," no beginning or ending.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

The story is lacking a lot!!!!!!!

Texican1830Texican1830about 3 years agoAuthor

They rejected part 1 after I submitted part 2. Yes, it needs the subsequent part to make sense; I've asked for an editor because I don't see any of the mistakes they cited.

Texican1830Texican1830about 3 years agoAuthor

Apologies to all readers: I submitted part 1, The Summer of '66 - Barbara Ann, three days before this second story. I did not see the rejection until today (we've had no electricity for days here in Texas!) I corrected what I hope is the only error (not specifying a senior girl was 18). but I have to get an editor to review and approve, it seems.

These are my first submissions, so I'm not sure....

TeggeTeggeabout 3 years ago

Stay with it...very good.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

What a hell of a story! You are on my follow list. Is it the air or the water that makes you Texans the greatest yarn spinners of all!?

It wasn't the smoothest story I have read here but it is a good one. Keep writing your talent shows through. You just need to practice your craft a little to be one of the greats on this site.

Please please keep writing and sharing your talent with us your fans.

Cheers

SAGE

TeggeTeggeabout 3 years ago

Best wishes to all those in Texas as that must have been and may still be a mess to get sorted out. I'm glad to see the story get straightened out and look forward to the next part.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Danam this author, 5stars hand down

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story - very well written and highly erotic. More of these delicious characters please

HragsHrags5 months ago

Fantastic !!! Hope u will continue where this story left off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...