All Comments on 'The Summer of '67: The Rock'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Seen this before a great story only to ruin it with a fucked up ending. Sorry not my idea of entertainment.

Texican1830Texican1830about 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry - it’s not over. Still several hills and dales tonavigate.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Sorry about the knee jerk reaction. I remembered as I hit the post button that there is another chapter. I must say you wind the emotions tighter than most writers on this site. Looking forward to the next chapter. I'm still with you.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Omg! This is fantastic! You're definitely a new favorite author of mine! That being said, pleeaassee update soon! I'm literally checking off and on to see if the last part's been posted. Going crazy! lol. Regarding the story, I hope Caelan doesn't get into trouble for hitting (maybe killing) Yves. It was self-defense! Even though it will make me mad, also curious to see the videos they made. They all need to have a serious come to Jesus moment. They really betrayed Caelan. And making fun of him before he left! Just mean. I realize they were drugged. But still. All-in-all though, I really hope there will be a happy ending for each couple. Most especially Caelan and Barbara Ann. They are great together most of the time. Thank you for this story! Will be looking out for the final installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Attempted burglary and murder with a dangerous weapon in commission of a felony.

Caelen is a stupid asshole, and the last chapter will feature Caelen working out in his cell at Huntsville awaiting execution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this! When do you think the next chapter will be available?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great series

Caught my interest a little way into the first chapter. Haven't lost interest yet. Anxiously waiting for the last chapter. Definitely looking forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please update soon! Waiting for the finale! Great story!!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Great storytelling but what a bunch of retards!

I'm still hooked and looking forward to the continuation or conclusion.

Everyone is basically a piece of shit except for Caelan and even he has been stupid to keep trying with someone as disgusting as Barbara.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Damn, you certainly know how to turn the story on its head! Very good.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 1 year ago

Nice, but Stevie Nicks was not in Jefferson Airplane. Grace Slick...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...