All Comments on 'The Summer of '67 thru '68'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Umm. Got to page two and found Amelia cheating on her husband with Caelan.

You just jumped the shark my friend.

What did Barbara's dad, Amelia's husband, ever do to earn such a betrayal?

They just became irredeemable characters.

I'll continue but you just fucked your story and, since there is no goddamned way to make this right, I know you are going to gloss over the ramifications of this act with bullshit and unicorn farts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wondered how you would end this fascinating/interesting story. Having Barbara Anne become pregnant wasn't something I saw coming. Great twist. From the very beginning of this four part story, the ending was known. How it got there with all the twists and turns is what made it. I was, however, disappointed with the mention of a PI at the end. It may have been called for, but was it necessary to include it. It took something away from the end. five*s for the whole series. Thank you for a great time reading.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Ok. All finished with this shit sandwich of a last chapter.

So how do Gary and Sean like their wives fucking Caelan? Do they know?

Lost me with this one. Pure bullshit for an otherwise very entertaining story.

I like your writing but if you jump the shark in an otherwise enjoyable adventure again, at least without nuclear repercussions like two powerful and angry husbands destroying their wives and an idiot young man who fucked them, then I'll just drop it.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

And they all lived happily ever after building sandcastles on the beach and Barbara Ann's fidelity was assured by Caelan's hired PI's. I hope Gary and Sean keep a similar close watch on their wives after getting a taste of that big football hero stud they are bound to be back. The twists, turns and spins of this last chapter left me a bit dizzy but they all lived happily ever after! Um-huh! Great fantasy!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved this! I'm glad that Caelan and Barbara Ann had a happy ending! They were meant to be. :) Learning about the orgy was wild but it's good we saw the consequences of everyone's actions.

I was surprised by Caelan's night/morning with Peggy and Amelia! True, they previously had strong chemistry but wow! Didn't see that coming. Yet, it was the 60's and a time when people were more into "free love" and such. And it was good to hear the women's agenda for the whole thing. The scenes were hot while also displaying the turmoil Caelan was dealing with due to being cheated on again.

I would have liked to learn what sentences befell on the Europeans and to have heard what they had to say for themselves. Especially would have been nice for the victims to have their day in court and get to tell them off!

One thing I really enjoyed about this series was that it was set in the 60's. You did a good job of capturing the atmosphere of the era. Would love to see other stories from you set in this or other decades. Thanks for this series! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sick

Good story until he got pussywhipped ..... I got sick reading him bowing down to Barbara Ann again. Shows that he is a sl×t and a true cuckold.

Texican1830Texican1830about 3 years agoAuthor

Well, it was the late sixties, y’all. Tried to make the attraction with the mature females clear in earlier chapters, as well as their liberal stances on sex.

One glaring error I made was not changing his graduation date to Mid-term, as I thought I had; otherwise the pregnancy doesn’t mesh. Live, write, and learn, right?

Thanks for reading and commenting!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Not sure how I feel about the ending and epilogue. When Amelia said “ my cheating cunt of a daughter won't be having any” kids, it sounded like BA’s injuries left her sterile. Throughout this chapter, it seemed Caelan wouldn’t ever trust her, or let him get inside his defenses, again. I would expect that he’d be bitter, accusing BA of deliberately trying to trap him. Getting married would be a stretch, staying married 6 years and tolerating her constant flirting, doesn’t fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take this out of romance and put it in with the other similar trash in the loving wives categories. Horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL It would have taken more than a pregnancy or anger for him to put his cock in her cheating sex rotted carcass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To bad great prose. Left a bad taste. She went to far anf there is no way he wouldn't feel like vomiting at the thought of her.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

He was weak and my opinion a cuck, no way I would forget all her deviant behaviour. That was from her inside, nothing that would desaper in time. She will stray sonner or later

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think Cailan started off as a decent enough guy but by the end of the tale he lost a lot of credit

For someone who had such a hard stance on infidelity he then goes and cuckokds his girlfriends dad?? And her moms supposed to be fully committed to her husband unlike her sister Peggy.

Surprised her father was anything but planning on destroying Cailan for the disrespect after he and the family had done so much for him. He didn’t deserve that.

Why he’d ever marry or have kids with her Fock knows he’s now locked to her for life - all the women in the family are loose sluts who cheat. No git with any morals or self respect would marry into that family - years along he’ll be like his father in law, just another sad cuck.

Read till the end, enjoyed the take but not do much the last one. There wasn’t one sympathetic character by the end.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun7 months ago

Very emotional and a happy ending. Great series. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...