The Summer of Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A story about what happened to me a few years back.
3k words
3.82
15.1k
7
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is actually a mash-up of two true stories. I'm going to put them together and change the names, and I have embellished the dialogue a little for dramatic effect, but, trust me, this is all true. Enjoy!

*****

"Can we?" Stevie asked, nearly pleading with me. "We're kid-free this weekend and the girls really want to go." By "the girls," she meant Carrie and Shannon, our good friends and lesbian duo. Stevie worked with them at the local hospital where they were all nurses' aides. Although Carrie and Shannon had been together for a long time, they both had their eye on Stevie, especially Carrie. Carrie had made no qualms about how sexy she thought my wife was, and I couldn't blame her for noticing. Stevie was a typical blonde bombshell. At 5'7", her 36C boobs jutted magnificently from her chest and strained the buttons on every undersized blouse she owned. But if her breasts were magnificent, then her ass was truly a work of art. Every pair of jeans Stevie owned did nothing but accentuate the voluptuous curves of her hips and butt. Many was the time that I caught other men's heads swiveling on their necks to get a second glimpse of Stevie's denim-clad secrets as we walked the streets of downtown Gravel City. Stevie's assets had not escaped many eyes, and Carrie, along with Shannon, was determined to see much more of her.

Stevie and I had been married for less than a year and had no children together. I had a daughter from my first marriage and she came over every other weekend. This being the off weekend, Stevie wanted to go out and take the girls with us. I lifted my almost-empty bottle of beer and said, "This is my fourth one. Don't think I'm driving anywhere tonight. You can invite them over here tonight if they bring more beer. I only have one left." With that, I shot her a quick smile, then drained the remainder of my quickly warming brew. As fast as I widened my goofy grin, Stevie got on her phone and called Carrie and told her the situation. Two minutes later, she snapped her phone shut (this was the time when flip phones were all the rage.)

"Carrie said she's helping Dan with his car (Carrie was a whiz with auto repair) but she'll be here in about an hour or so with Shannon and another case of beer." Stevie said with a slight smirk. I saw her eyes light up as she told me this, which made me wonder if she had some of the same feelings for the girls that they had for her. Stevie had been quite adventurous before we had met, even going so far as to have a relationship with another woman for a few years. But she had given no indication that she had wanted to have anything to do with another woman after we got together. Not until that afternoon that I saw the twinkle in her eyes when she told me Carrie and Shannon would be there soon.

++++++++++

"Who needs another one?" Carrie asked as we sat in my living room draining beer from brown-tinted glass bottles. She had brought Shannon and Dan with her, along with Shannon's two young children, and a case of macro-brew. Working on my eighth beer in three hours, I really didn't need one more. But I answered in the affirmative anyway. The sun had gone down on a mild June evening and we had the doors and windows open in my suburban home. The TV was on and playing a Tigers game, but the sound was off. Someone had turned the stereo on and was churning out some music I didn't recognize, nor did I care. My thoughts were more focused on Stevie sitting close to Carrie on the couch, her arm draped over Carrie's shoulder and finger aimlessly twirling a curl of the gay woman's long, dark hair.

As the night progressed, my head began to fill with more thoughts of Stevie and Carrie together. Carrie had, from what I could tell through her t-shirt and jeans, an athletic little body. Small tits but a nice ass that would probably fit in the palm of my hand, if she ever allowed a man to touch her. Around 10:30pm, Shannon announced that she had to take the kids home and Dan begged her for a ride. Carrie was nearly as drunk as I was but wanted to stay for a few more. Stevie, never much of a beer drinker, had remained sober along with Shannon. Stevie volunteered to drive Carrie home later after her and I were done drinking. "Or until he passes out!" she quipped, knowing that I'd been drinking all day. Shannon gathered up the kids, helped a tipsy Dan out of his chair, then piled everyone in the car and drove off. When they left, I got up to get Carrie and I another beer. I handed Carrie a bottle then excused myself to release some previously rented brew in the bathroom. Man, I probably hadn't peed in hours, or so it seemed. The relief was instant and gratifying and I let out a small "whew!" as most men do after a long-overdue emptying of their bladders. I flushed, washed my hands quickly, then grabbed my beer and weaved my unsteady way back to the living room to re-join my wife and her friend.

When I entered the room, I caught a flash of movement out of the corner of my eye and focused my inebriated gaze on that movement. As I looked in the direction of the couch, I saw Stevie and Carrie's faces quickly parting in what was obviously a kiss. Both tried to play if off by talking about something, but they knew I had caught them in an improper situation.

"You know," I began with a smile and slightly slurred speech, "you don't have to sneak kisses while I'm out of the room. Carrie, if you want to kiss my wife, then go ahead." I had never been the jealous type, and I wasn't about to start now. Truth be told, I wanted to see where this would lead. Stevie seemed to be a little apprehensive, but, fortunately for me, Carrie took charge, grabbed the back of Stevie's head, and locked lips with my wife. At first, Stevie acted surprised at the abrupt kiss, but melted into Carrie as the passion continued. When Carrie broke the lip lock, Stevie let out a little "Mmmmm" of delight. "Now, isn't that better than sneaking behind my back?" I asked them. Stevie looked at Carrie then at me, said nothing, but moved on the couch so that her legs were draped over Carrie's lap.

The three of us talked for a bit longer and had yet another beer, none still for Stevie. The two women didn't kiss again, but Stevie continued to sit with her bare legs (Mid-June is shorts weather in Michigan) over Carrie's, while Carrie lightly caressed the bare skin of my wife's gams. After a little while, Stevie excused herself and walked toward the hallway. I thought she must have to use the bathroom, but instead, she went into our bedroom and closed the door. Carrie then turned her attention toward me and began to speak.

"You liked it when I kissed her, didn't you?" she asked me.

"Yes... Yes, I did." I replied, stammering a little.

"Jerry," Carrie continued, "are you open-minded enough to let me do more with her?"

"I don't know," I responded hesitantly, "I guess... I guess it'd be up to her what she may want to do, if anything..."

"We've already talked about it," Carrie said. "She wants to have sex with me. And she wants you to watch while we do it. But..."

"But?" I mimicked her.

"But she's pretty sure you'll want to join in." She completed her thought. "And I don't do dick."

"Well, I guess it'd be OK, if she..." I started but was cut off by the sound of the bedroom door opening. Both Carrie and I turned to see Stevie enter the living room. She had changed out of her T-shirt and jean shorts and into... well, I wasn't sure. She had on a short silk robe and I had no idea if she had anything on underneath it.

"Did you guys talk?" Stevie asked us. Unable to speak, I merely nodded. Carrie was able to verbalize though.

"Yeah," she said to Stevie, "he said it's up to you."

"OK," Stevie replied. "Jer, I want to talk to Carrie alone for a couple minutes. Could you go into the den for a few?"

Again, I said nothing, just nodded. I grabbed my beer and my cigarettes and went through the kitchen and dining room to my den. I lit up a smoke (I've quit since then, by the way) and decided to play a game of solitaire on my computer while I waited. I finished the game, lit another smoke, and started a new game, waiting for one of them to come get me. In the middle of my third game, Stevie called out to me and asked me to come into the room.

I quietly opened the door and saw Carrie, still clothed, sitting on the bed. Stevie had removed her robe and was topless. Her only remaining clothing was a red, white, and blue thong with ties on the sides that barely covered her bald mound. Stevie stood up and spoke when I came into the bedroom.

"So, are we going to do this?" she asked.

Finally able to verbalize, I spoke one word, "Yes..."

With that, Stevie grabbed the tie on the side of her thong and pulled the knot loose. The thong slipped off her hips and fell to the floor and my wife stood naked before me and Carrie. She motioned for me to sit on the floor and I half-did as I was told. I actually knelt at the end of the bed so that I could get a good view of the impending show. Stevie sat on the bed then swung herself over Carrie so that her legs made a V with Carrie's face inches from Stevie's shaved slit. Carrie didn't wait for permission from me or Stevie, but greedily dived her face into Stevie's already slick box and found her hard clit with her tongue. Stevie instantly slammed her eyes shut and a slight moan escaped her lips. Just a flicker of candlelight illuminated the room and helped my alcohol-blurred vision see the show happening in my own bedroom.

I stayed kneeling silently on the floor while I watched another person lick my wife's pussy. My impaired mind reasoned that if it was going to happen, then why not with a woman? Wouldn't a woman know best how to please another woman? They know what they like so, obviously, they should know what the other woman would like as well, right? I hoped Stevie was enjoying it. I knew that I was. And from the sounds escaping her mouth, I reasoned that my wife was loving the attention that Carrie was showing her.

This was possibly the hottest thing I had ever seen! My beautiful wife, naked as the day she was born, laying on the bed while another woman went down on her. Even with the candle flickering, it was very dark in our bedroom. And the two women weren't paying any attention to me anyway, so I unzipped my fly and released my ultra-hard cock from its denim prison. Kneeling wasn't giving me the best position to watch and stroke, so I stood up and moved to the side of the bed where the girl-girl action was happening. I furiously jerked myself off while Carrie worked her tongue magic on Stevie's buzzing nub. My sack tightened, and my balls began pumping seed up my shaft. I shot one of the biggest loads of my life on to the carpet of our bedroom floor and the night stand by my wife's side of the bed. I was still pretty drunk and felt no shame. I didn't care if Stevie or Carrie or the mailman, for that matter, saw me pumping my cum all over my bedroom floor and furnishings.

I finished and found an errant towel from Stevie's earlier shower and wiped myself clean. Just as I was zipping back up and thinking about leaving the room, I heard Stevie draw in a big breath then exhale accompanied by a loud moan. Another person had just made my wife cum. And in my presence. Although the vision was extremely hot, I was feeling a twinge of jealousy. Yes, I had wanted this. And I had given my consent for this. And I sat and watched, even blown my load watching, while it happened. Still, I couldn't help having those feelings of remorse. I decided to sit back down at the end of the bed and see if the two women were finished or if they had more. As it turned out, something else would intervene to end the live sex show with its lone observer.

Carrie removed her mouth from Stevie's soaked pussy and kneeled above her on the bed. Stevie's ice-blue eyes, blazing in the dim light of the candle-illuminated bedroom, looked glazed over in bliss. Stevie only said one word when Carrie finished: "Perfect." Carrie kicked her shoes off and prepared to take more of her clothes off when her cell phone began to ring. She ignored it the first two times it went off but answered when it rang the third time. Shannon had called wondering when she was coming home. Carrie made up an excuse that she had fallen asleep on the couch and Stevie and I had gone to bed. The conversation became heated, then Carrie put her shoes on and stormed out of the room. I heard the front door open then slam shut. Stevie jumped out of bed and grabbed a T-shirt and sweats to put on. She grabbed her keys and went out the door after Carrie. Thirty minutes later, Stevie came back and told me she had caught up with Carrie and taken her home.

"So, what did you think?" Stevie asked me.

"I don't know..." I replied. "I guess I felt a little left out. I know Carrie will never let me do anything with her. But still, it was pretty hot watching you get off from another woman's tongue." I smiled and held her close as I helped her out of her T-shirt then massaged her beautiful tits. She wiggled her great ass out of her sweatpants and was once again naked in our bed. My cock, hard again after releasing my earlier load, slipped easily into Stevie's still-drenched pussy. As I slammed my hard dick in and out of her, I asked her if she wanted to do it again.

"I don't know..." Stevie said breathlessly as my cock pummeled her wet gash.

I grabbed the back of Stevie's head and balled her hair up in my fist. Pulling her face to mine, I made her look me in the eye. "Wrong answer." I said. "Do you want Carrie to lick your pussy until you cum again?"

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh, yes!"

"Yes, what?" I asked her, still pounding her dripping snatch.

"Yes, I want Carrie to lick my pussy until I cum again!" she responded, then added a little more. "And Shannon too..."

"So, Shannon wants in on this as well?" I questioned her as I briefly stopped my thrusting into her slit and smiled. Shannon had intrigued me almost as much as Carrie did. Tall and lean, she was quite possibly the sexiest black woman I had ever seen. My fantasies of having a black lover just increased tenfold with Stevie's statement. "Did you tell her what happened tonight?" I continued.

Catching her breath, Stevie answered, "Yes, Carrie told her. Shannon said she knew it was going to happen, so that's why she took the kids and Dan out of there when she did."

"And she wasn't mad?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "She just said she wants to get in on it next time, if it's alright with you."

"Well, we'll just have to see, won't we?" I answered and resumed my pounding of my wife's still-gushing cunt. My cock, already rock-hard, seemed to stiffen even more at the thought of Shannon's naked body in out bedroom. "After all," I continued, "we can go out tomorrow night. And I know just the place. One of your favorites." I finished talking then re-focused my attention on Stevie's slick twat. I was about to cum when I reached down and flicked her clit with one of my fingers. That was all it took to set Stevie off again and she unleashed a primal howl that accompanied her second big orgasm of the night. Ten seconds later, I released my second shot of spunk deep inside my wife while her inner muscles convulsed around my shaft. I collapsed on top of Stevie and we both caught our breath.

When I finally rolled off Stevie, I noticed she had a little smile on her face. I was thinking it was from the action previously, or the fucking we had just finished with, but it was actually a grin in anticipation of the next night's activities. She knew where I was talking about going when I said it was one of her favorite places, and she couldn't wait to get dressed up as sexily as possible to step out with me and the girls. Stevie had an affinity for strip clubs, and, moreover, a deeper affinity for strippers. We would introduce Carrie and Shannon to Stevie's naughty secret the next night. But what would happen afterward would become even more interesting than what had happened that night in our bedroom with Carrie.

*****

I will not tolerate abuse in the comments! Constructive criticism is fine but let's keep the meanness and antagonism out. Any overtly negative comments will be deleted, so watch what you say. There will be a Chapter 2, so if you didn't like this one, then you won't like the next one, so stop now!