The Summer of Moira June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for everything," she said. "Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," I said.

She got in her car and I watched her drive away before heading back upstairs. I kicked off my shoes and sat down on the couch. Outside the rain began again and I reflected on how it made me feel. I decided it was a symbol of relief. For the first time in six months, I felt a measure of happiness again.

****

"The key to pizza sauce is simplicity," I said. "You don't need a million ingredients. So we start with the olive oil. Go ahead, pour it in."

"This much, huh?" Moira asked. "A whole quarter cup?"

I nodded.

Moira shrugged and poured the oil into the Dutch oven.

"Now give it a minute to heat up," I said. "Then we put in the garlic."

Moira took a sip of her wine, then scraped garlic off the cutting board into the oil. We were in the little kitchen in my apartment, making due with the space we had and standing close together. Moira even had to bring over some equipment from her house so we could cook and I had to drive a few towns over to get the ingredients we needed.

I glanced at her again. She looked incredible in a low-cut maroon blouse and dark blue jeans.

"Now we put in the tomatoes," I said, narrating my actions. "We give it a stir. Then the salt and a punch of red pepper flakes. And that's it. Just let it simmer for, like, twenty-five or thirty minutes. It'll thicken up. Now we do the dough."

"Can I roll it out?" she asked. "I've never gotten the hang of that."

"Sure. I can help you."

We cleared out an area on the counter and I spread out some flour, then dumped the dough on top and punched it down into a ball.

"Ok," I said. "You want to start by stretching it out with your fingers like this."

I demonstrated for her and she gave it a try. I put my hands on hers and guided her fingers. We were so close I could breathe in the green apple scent of her body wash. She smiled and looked at me.

"Just like that," I said and stepped behind her. I reached around and took her hands in mine and guided them as I showed her what to do. "Now you stretch it like this and keep turning it. Let gravity do the work for you."

She leaned back against me, I was sure teasing me on purpose. Her big ass pressed against my midsection and my arousal was immediate. She felt so nice in my arms, her ample softness and sweet smell all I could ever want.

She got the hang of stretching out the dough and I pulled back my hands and placed them on her shoulders.

"You've got it," I told her.

She turned towards me and looked up at me with a smile. I leaned forward and kissed her. It was more than a quick peck and she responded. Our lips pressed against each other for long seconds and then it was over, casual and natural and wonderful all at once.

We went through the rest of the process of making pizza, laughing and brushing against each other. We sipped wine and finally got the final product into the oven. I poured some more and set the table. It was tiny, barely big enough for two.

"Oh my gosh!" Moira said, taking her first bite of pizza. "This is so good. I can't believe we made this. You, sir, are full of surprises."

"I like to cook," I mused, sipping my wine. "It's such a great way to be creative."

Moira didn't say anything. She looked at me smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm getting a kick out of how many things you have such feeling for." She paused. "You know, I'm not a woman to beat around the bush. I don't do bullshit."

"Okay."

"Just so you know."

We polished off the pizza along with the rest of the bottle of wine. We were standing by the sink clearing our places when something clicked. I still don't know who initiated it. I put the dishes in the sink and we brushed shoulders and the next moment we were all over each other kissing frantically. My arms were around her and pulling her tight against me as she pulled me closer and our lips joined. It was kissing like I'd never experienced. Intense. Hungry.

And the feeling of her against me! There's a reason I've always liked big women. There is something about the size and softness of a girl like Moira pressing against me. The magnitude or her proportions were like an overflowing wave of femininity. I wanted to be overwhelmed by it.

Moira pulled back after I don't know how long. Maybe it was a minute, maybe two. I couldn't say. She placed hands on either side of my face and looked into my eyes. Both of us were breathing heavily, Moira's breasts moving up and down under her blouse.

"Baby," she said. "I know you've been through a lot. Are you sure you're ready?"

"I am," I said. "I want - I want to live again. I'm overdue."

She kissed me again, hard against my lips.

"Whatever you want, Jersey. Okay, I'm yours. Have at it, baby."

I can only imagine the look on my face because she smiled as wide as anyone ever could and let out a little giggle. Then we were back to kissing, lips and tongues dancing ever faster and more frenzied.

We stumbled away from the kitchen, moving towards the bedroom as we kissed and our hands ran over each other. I put a hand on either side of her ass, savoring its bounteous size and the flaring curve of her hips. She squealed in response and grabbed my butt and pulled it against her.

Still kissing, I worked my hands up to the front of her blouse and started unbuttoning. Then I slid the blouse off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, still kissing her. She reciprocated, pulling up my shirt over my head. We broke off the fevered kissing, then fell into each other's mouths again.

Somehow we managed to unbutton and unzip each other's jeans even as we were all over each other. I'd never been so turned on before. I wanted to devour her and be devoured by her. I'd never thought I would experience such desire again and now it was more than I could have hoped.

Out of our jeans, I undid her bra and her tits were free. God, they were perfect, big and full and in proportion to the rest of her full figure. Next went her panties and my boxers and we were naked as we pressed against one another, hands roaming freely. My hands were on her breasts, then grabbing her big ass, then back to her tits. Hers ran over my shoulders and back and ass, and also grabbed my cock and helped stroke it to a straining hardness.

She pushed me backwards gently, until I was on my back on the bed. We kissed, tongues and lips a frenzy of lust.

"I have condoms in my purse," she whispered.

"I'll do you one better," I said, reaching for my backpack by the side of the bed. I grabbed out a condom and ripped it open.

"Allow me," Moira said. She slid it on my cock, leaning forward and kissing me again.

"God damn, I'm so wet," she said. She sat up, reaching down and fingering herself. "I can't wait to get you inside of me."

"Get that pussy up here," I blurted out. I'd thrown all caution to the wind. "Sit on my face."

Moira pushed me flat on my back and slid up until her pussy was just above my mouth. It was a lovely pussy, neatly trimmed. Looking up, I took in her full nakedness: Her fat thighs and wide hips, her big tits and soft belly upon which those magnificent breasts rested upon. And there was her pussy, so enticing mere inches above. I lifted my head and licked it, exploring with my tongue. I soon located her clit and began working it, licking it firmly. She groaned loudly, giant breasts heaving above me. I spent a joyous five minutes or so performing cunnilingus flat on my back, Moira moaning and squealing the whole time. She was a giving lover even in the throes of receiving pleasure, though, reaching back and stroking my hard cock the whole time.

I inserted a finger and then another into her pussy as I kept working on her clit.

"I can't take it anymore," she said. "I'm ready to come."

She slid back down me and positioned herself over my cock, She reached down and guided it towards her pussy. She lowered herself on me, my dick penetrating for an inch or two before she backed off again. Then she plunged down on me and I slid all the way inside her as we both let out a groan.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned.

Moira began bouncing on my cock, slowly at first but increasing with speed and intensity. I looked up and had never seen anything sexier: Giant breasts and a soft belly bouncing on my cock as my hands ran over her fat thighs and up to her tits.

She began moaning louder, bouncing harder and harder. I marveled at her strength and endurance, even as the bouncing grew more rapid and the moans became squeals. Squeals became screams.

"Oh fuck," she screamed. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh yes fucking yes! I'm

cumming! I'm cumming!"

Moira let out a prolonged howl which I'm certain they could hear across the breadth of New England. I felt her pussy clench repeatedly as she came, her wetness oozing over my cock.

"Oh fucking yes!" she screamed.

She fell forward against me, kissing me hard. She'd inadvertently gotten into my favorite sexual position: Woman on top, leaned over against me. Her tits were resting on my chest and her belly against my own. I reached out and put a hand on each side of her ample ass.

"How bout you, baby?" she asked. "What do you want?"

"You're perfect the way you are," I told her.

I grabbed her ass harder, moving her back and forth on my cock. She understood at once, kissing me hard and leaning on me with her full glorious weight. We went that way until the rising sensation in my cock grew too strong to resist any more.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned. "I'm gonna fucking come."

A few seconds later my approaching orgasm crossed the point of no return and the wave of pleasure broke against the beach of Moira. My cock throbbed as I thrust my hips against hers and sweet relief billowed over me. It was a strong orgasm, the after-throbs lingering until they finally subsided. We locked eyes and smiled, kissing again. This time the kisses were less maniacal and more tender and loving. She slid off my cock and lay next to me, her head resting on my chest and my arm over her shoulder.

We said nothing, holding each other in tender contentment.

*****

We did our best to be coy the next day at the store, but to no avail. She brought me coffee, as usual, but there must have been something in the tone of our voices when we spoke to each other and the way we looked at each other which gave us away.

"Hold on a moment," Jack said, putting down a stack of new donated books he was on his way to shelve. "What's going on with you two?"

We looked at him in pretend befuddlement, as though we had no idea what he could be implying. But we couldn't help glancing at each other.

"I might've known," Jack said, shaking his head in feigned shock. But I noticed he gave Moira a look that expressed his happiness for her. I later learned she'd told him what a crush she'd developed for me.

After Jack left, I looked at Moira and smiled.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" I asked.

"I don't have any plans for the entire week. For that matter, I've cleared the entire month."

And so things went ahead with us. We didn't define whatever it was. We were dating, you could say, but without ever formally saying we were. And we were lovers, from that day on, as well as ever-closer friends.

I was happier than I thought I could be again, right from that first night together. It was about more than sex for me, even though the sex was so good. I enjoyed seeing her during the day at the store and wondering what she would be wearing while I glanced at the clock waiting for her to come in. I enjoyed her silly jokes and our stolen moments together.

Moira read my thesis, too, offering thoughtful suggestions as to style and syntax. She also asked some probing questions which sent me off on new research avenues and made the final product stronger.

In the evenings we'd make dinner or go out, often watching the old movies Moira so loved. I got to appreciate Jimmy Stewart and Katherine Hepburn.

We also made love, at least four or five times a week. We were getting to know each other's bodies and what we liked and responded to and the best thing was Moira wasn't afraid to tell me what she wanted. It was refreshing, and a turn on.

About a week after our first night together we'd gone for a long walk after dinner. July in Vermont can be the best, with the long days and verdant scenery. We must have walked five miles when an evening rainstorm moved in quickly and took us by surprise. We scurried back to the apartment, laughing and getting soaked. By the time we got up the stairs and through the front door we were drenched. I found a towel and dried my face then went to hand it to Moira.

She stood there saying nothing, breathing slowly and staring at me. She looked adorable, the lenses on her glasses covered in water droplets and her hair wet. She was wearing a blue v-neck shirt and dark gray yoga pants, all of it soaked through and clinging to her ample curves.

I stepped closer to her, keeping her gaze. A grin crossed her face even as a droplet of water dripped down her cheek. I tossed aside the towel and reached up and placed my hand on her cheek. She closed her eyes, leaning her head against my hand.

I kissed her, slow and deliberate. She responded eagerly, the pace of kissing gradually rising as my arms ran over her shoulders and pulled her closer. She had one hand on my arm and brought the other up to the back of my neck. Soon our mouths were manic in their hunger for each other.

Moira reached down and pulled my shirt up and over my head.

"There's those muscles," she growled.

We stood there, stripping rapidly and kicking away our wet clothes until we were naked. I moved towards her to kiss her again and we fell into another embrace. Our bare, wet skin rubbed against each other, hands and mouths exploring each other. I kissed her neck and she moaned. She reached down and grabbed my penis, stroking it.

Moira kissed me roughly and then dropped to her knees in front of me. Her hand remained on my cock, stroking it gently. She kissed the tip, gently at first and then again more eagerly. She licked her lips and took the head into her mouth, sucking strongly. Then she twirled her tongue around the head, wetting it with her saliva. I let out an audible moan and she took me into her mouth again, this time swallowing the entire head and part of the shaft. Back and forth her head went, one hand still gently stroking the base in rhythm with her mouth and the other cupping my balls. She began gently massaging them as she continued to suck. I began thrusting in sync with her sucking and it went on like that for glorious minutes. I could have easily cum if she'd continued but she eased up, jerking my soaking cock and looking up at me.

"You need to get this inside me," she said.

"Yes, ma'am."

She stood and led me by the cock to the bedroom. Then she turned and we kissed again.

"How do you want it in you," I whispered, grabbing a gigantic breast in each hand.

"Your choice, Jersey," she murmured.

One of my hands moved down to her pussy, even as we kissed and she kept jerking me off. I inserted a finger inside her and she moaned with delight. I moved it in and out and she squealed and closed her eyes as I got her wet.

"On all fours," I said.

She smiled and winked, backing off and then onto the bed. She turned her ass towards me and I fingered her again with one hand and stroked my cock with the other.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "Come on, babe. Fuck me."

I grabbed a condom, slid it on with one motion, and moved into position behind her. She reached back and guided the tip of my cock towards her pussy. I thrust myself into her, then backed off, then buried my dick all the way into her.

I started thrusting and she responded, squealing and pushing back with her big ass against me. I reached down and ran my hands over her ample ass cheeks, savoring their breadth and substance. I started fucking her harder, my hands at the widest edges of her ass. It went on and she started groaning even louder.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "Oh, fuck. That's it. Fuck me hard."

I obliged her, pounding away at her pussy with abandon. I was thrusting like a jackhammer, almost growling with passion. Her moaning became incoherent, shrieking and squealing. When she suddenly became silent and breathed in, I knew she was cumming. I kept fucking her as fast as I could, her pussy contracting as she came. As if on cue, I felt my own orgasm approaching. It rose gradually and stayed there for long, delirious moments. Even as Moira was breathing out in relief as her own orgasm crested and then faded, mine rose in intensity until there was no turning back. The final rising of intensity arrived and I thrust my cock into her as deep as I could manage, holding it there as it throbbed with relief. As the pulsating pleasure faded, I gave her a few more gentle thrusts.

I kept my hands on her ass for a few moments more, appreciating the experience before pulling out. I lay down on my back and Moira faced me laying on her side. We kissed and she rested her head on my shoulder. I enjoyed the feel of her against me and put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her tight. She wiggled herself against me, half-laying on me. The feel of her tits and belly were as nice a blanket as I could ever have.

"That was so fucking hot," she said a few minutes larer.

"Yeah."

"Up for another go-round?" she whispered in my ear, then kissed my neck.

"Yeah."

****

Moira's mom came back from her trip the following week. She didn't act any different towards me, still pleasant and friendly, but Moira let me know she'd told her we'd been seeing each other.

"What did she say?"

"Not much. I mean, she knows we're adults. I did tell her you were a great guy and she said she was happy and hoped it worked out."

"Well, that's good."

The next few weeks were as happy as the previous few. There was work, sure, but it wasn't so hard and, besides, seeing Moira in our daily interactions made the days fly. And there were fun times, on the days the store was closed or after work. We went on a picnic one day, another day visited a brewery. Another time we drove up to Burlington and walked around and got dinner.

And, of course, there was tons of lovemaking. Usually it was in my little apartment above the store but sometimes it was in her place which was a more spacious apartment around the corner.

The first week of August, Moira announced she'd borrowed the keys to her uncle's cabin an hour north. The idea was to do some hiking and get away from everyone for a day. So we drove up after work. The cabin was at the end of a long dirt road and overlooked a beautiful, wide stream of clear water with a few boulders sticking out from it. It was a cute little place, just one floor and not much bigger than my apartment. I was relieved to notice the power lines which went along the dirt which meant the little place had electricity.

"Why does your uncle have this place?" I wondered as we got out of the jeep.

"He's a writer and sometimes needs to work in isolation," she explained. "And this place sure is isolated."

We enjoyed the rest of the evening there, making a simple dinner and sipping wine looking out at the water before going back inside and making love until we collapsed into each other's arms exhausted.

The next morning we got up early, had breakfast and then hiked the trail up to the top of the nearby mountain. Moira looked as hot as ever, wearing a white tank top, jean shorts, and hiking boots. Her hair was arranged in two long braids and she was wearing a red bandana. I couldn't stop looking at her.

"What?" she teased as we got ready, packing lunch and water into our backpacks.

"You know what."

It was a good day. It took two hours to reach the top of the mountain, an expanse of bald granite affording an incredible view of the valley below and mountains beyond. We sat on the summit, ate sandwiches, and enjoyed the magnificence around us. Then we set off again, taking a different route back to the cabin which ran along the river. By the time we returned it was mid afternoon and surprisingly warm. We drank beer and soaked our bare feet in the cool mountain water as we sat atop a flat boulder.