The Summer of Moira June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That water feels good," I said, "I should have brought my swim shorts."

"Are you serious?" she asked, laughing.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you see anyone around?" She stood. "Swim shorts, indeed!"

Moira undid the front of her shorts and slid them down and off. I was delighted to see she hadn't been wearing panties. Then she pulled off her tank top and looked at me as she undid her bra.

"Well, Jersey, don't just sit there."

I took a sip of my beer and put it aside. Then I stripped down and watched Moira slip into the stream. I joined her, enjoying the cool water washing away my sweat. I swam over to Moira and gave her a kiss and hugged her deeply. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me against her.

We splashed around for a few minutes and then settled in.. I sat on a submerged flat stone and she sat in front of me, her back leaning against my chest. My hands started on her big thighs, then ran over her delightfully round belly. Then I cupped her breasts, buoyant in the water.

I kissed the back of her neck. I could tell it excited her because of the way her breathing changed.

"God damn, I love your body," I whispered.

"I know." She laughed. "I can feel your erection."

"Oh, but there's more."

"What's that?"

"I don't just love your body." I paused, then dived in. "I also love you. I've fallen in love with you, Moira."

She turned all the way around to face me. Her eyes were moist. She kissed me, hard and intense.

"I love you, too, Jersey," she said.

We pressed our foreheads together, holding each other as the water flowed over us.

I don't think I'd ever been so happy and yet so full of dread. I was in complete love with this amazing, smart, talented, gorgeous woman. But I worried it was all coming to an end in a few weeks.

"Holy fuck," she said after a few moments. "That was a big fucking deal! The whole 'I love you' thing. We did it, huh?"

"We sure did."

"Come on," she said. "Let's go inside.

We got out of the water, and went into the cabin holding hands. We towelled each other off, then fell right into a nude embrace, lips and tongues dancing. I playfully shoved her onto the bed and then climbed in above her. I kissed her roughly and then moved on to her neck. I slid down over her breasts, sucking her nipples. I spent long minutes slobbering over them as I reached down and started fingering her. She started moaning. I went back and forth on her nipples, sucking each with verve. She was moaning softly, her hands on my shoulders.

I moved further down along her body as I inserted a second finger in her pussy. I kissed the soft expanse of her exquisite belly and it tickled her a bit, which I knew it would. She let out a little squeal and I moved further down.

I withdrew my hand from her pussy and ran it along her thighs, first one then the other. Then I lowered my face onto her pussy. I gave it a long, slow lick from top to bottom, tasting her moistness and breathing in the aroma of her arousal. She moaned in response and I smiled.

"Damn, I love your pussy," I said.

I began licking her again, finding her clit and. I found it and worked it with my tongue. Moira was moaning and gasping and I inserted my fingers again as I kept flicking her clit with my tongue. She kept groaning, louder now, her breath heavy. I could see the beautiful slope of her belly and beyond were her big breasts as the light from the window fell across them and they were like magnificent mountain peaks in the sun. I plunged in, relishing the opportunity to pleasure her. I wanted nothing more than to bring her to orgasm. So I fingered her faster even though my arm started to hurt, and kept flicking her clit with my tongue.

She suddenly inhaled deeply and gasped. I kept at it, licking her clit as hard as I could.

"Cumming, cumming, cumming," she squealed.

I kept working her pussy and she started bucking and screaming as I felt her pussy contracting on my fingers. Her orgasm gradually subsided and I slowed down. I pulled back, reaching for my backpack and putting on a condom.

"Oh god, baby," she moaned. "I am so happy right now. What about you, sweetie? What's going to make you cum?"

I climbed on top of her, gazing into her eyes. She smiled knowingly and put her hand on the back of my neck. She lifted up her head and kissed me hard. I lowered myself onto her, guiding my penis into her vagina. She gave out a moan as I slid it into her still dripping wet pussy. I started fucking her, nice and slow. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her and we kissed deeply, enjoying the ride together. I sped up, our mouths still locked.

It was all so perfect. I was pounding her pussy and her big thighs were wrapped around my waist, her giant tits and fat belly pressed against me. I ran a hand over her gigantic breasts and we were kissing the whole time. I was pounding her with all my energy, trying to fuck her as hard as anyone could be fucked. I buried my head against her neck, kissing it throughout, as she began groaning and then howling.

"Oh, baby, fuck yeah," whe wailed. "Holy shit. That's it, babe. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder, baby, harder. That's it. Harder. Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard."

I kept pounding away, lost in passion as she kept screaming.

"Holy fuck," she screamed. "That's it. That's it. Holy fuck, I'm going to come again!"

And she did, screaming and squeezing my hard with her legs and clutching my back with her arms.

It might have been five minutes later or it might have been twenty minutes for all I knew. I was lost in ecstasy and couldn't distinguish time anymore. I felt my orgasm approach and welcomed its arrival. Moira could tell and kissed me deep. A short moment later I came inside her, cock throbbing hard. Our mouths and tongues danced throughout my orgasm and I looked into her eyes.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too."

****

In the end I broke my promise. I'd assured my mom I wasn't moving to Vermont. I meant it at the time but that's not how things worked out.

When September came, Moira and I decided we'd make a go of it. We had too good a thing going not to. We'd do the best we could with the long distance thing until I finished up my degree and then we would go from there.

For the first year, that's how it was. Any long weekend or holiday, either I would be driving up to Vermont or Moira would head down to New Jersey. I arranged things so I didn't have class on Fridays so I frequently went up on Thursday night and stayed till Sunday evening. Even so, there was a lot of missing each other and loneliness but when we were together we appreciated the time more. Then the year was over. I got my degree and we decided I'd move in with her in Vermont. My mom wasn't happy but got over it.

I didn't have a job lined up beyond working at the bookstore and substitute teaching but a year later I found a teaching position about a half hour from Glensboro. Two years later Moira and I bought a 19th Century farmhouse on four acres five minutes from town and set to massively renovating it. Then, in the summer of 2005, we got married. This guy from New Jersey fell in love with the girl from Vermont and now we live on our small farm with our two kids, four horses, a dog, a cat, and assorted chickens.

Moira and I were sitting on the love seat on our front porch the other day right after dinner. I put my arm around and her and pulled her against me. She sensed my thoughts and smiled.

"You know, Jersey," she said. She'd never given up her original nickname for me. "My mom still has the kids for a few hours."

I pulled her close and kissed her.

"Let's go."