The Summer of Sabrina

Story Info
Siblings long hot summer of love.
1.7k words
4.26
37k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Ahh, summertime, what a magical time of the year, scorching hot weather, fun in the sun, and all that stuff, right? Summers are supposed to be fun times filled with happy memories that you cherish forever and ever, and dangerous, severe summer storms certainly should never be a part of that, right? Yet that is precisely what happened one year when we as a family had to run from a Cat 4 hurricane that was ironically named (Sabrina) which is also my older sister's name.

As things turned out, we were forced to live in a small motel room for what turned out to be an undetermined amount of time. It had already been a bad couple of years due to the dreaded Wu-Flu virus that swept us off our feet. The small family business we ran was barely holding on as it was, so money was a bit tighter than usual as we set out on our very unexpected mini vacation. As a result, my older sister and I had to share a bed in the same motel room with my parents until it was safe for us to return home again.

With me, a fresh eighteen-year-old, and Sabrina just barely a year older, if we had ever slept in the same bed together, we were so young at the time, and it was so long ago that I certainly could not remember it. The first night was awkward in the tiny motel room, with the four of us all trying to stay out of each other's way, but somehow, we all managed to get showered and into bed without too much fuss.

As I lay in the pitch black dark and inhaled the intense fragrance of strawberry shampoo emanating from Sabrina's long golden blond curls, I soon heard her mumble something about being too hot. I suddenly felt her kick the covers off of herself just before she sat up in the bed and pulled her long nightshirt up over her head, throwing it to a heaping pile on the floor beside her before reaching and pulling the cover back up over her breast.

When I awoke early the next morning before anyone else had arisen, I quickly but quietly lowered my head beneath the covers. I received my very first dim and somewhat hazy view of my sister's beautiful pert tits and swollen pink puffy nipples. When she suddenly stirred softly, I quickly snatched my head from beneath the cover, and our eyes automatically locked to one another's in the dim pre-dawn light beginning to seep into the room from the edges of the windowsill.

She didn't immediately respond as I expected her to. Still, she quickly scolded me harshly with a silent, stern gaze briefly before her sleepy blue eyes slowly lowered and promptly widened. She suddenly sucked in her breath loudly and quickly put her hand over her mouth as she quietly giggled into it for a brief moment when her eyes found and carefully began inspecting the huge tent that had formed beneath the thin cover over my midsection.

After a good long look, she slowly lowered her hand from her mouth and ever so slightly whispered the words, "Why, you sick little pervert," while just barely moving her tightly pressed lips. She then quickly flung the covers back, jumped up, scooped her nightshirt up from the floor, and, still giggling softly, made a mad dash for the bathroom. The rest of the day, she tried her very best to appear slightly offended at my presence, but try as she might, I could tell she was also a bit flattered by what she had witnessed earlier that morning.

Early the following morning, just before daybreak, I was awoken by Sabrina giggling quietly under her breath as she reached and carefully pulled the covers up over our heads. She had once again removed the nightshirt sometime in the night and was now intentionally showing me her sweet, lovely pink protruding nipples beneath the sheer cover in the dim, poorly lit room as our eyes suddenly locked again. We shyly peered into one another's nervous gaze.

I quickly stiffened hard as a rock upon suddenly realizing that my beautiful sister, who had always been a very private person and was usually quite shy, wished to show me her bare exposed tits again!

The following morning when Sabrina awoke just moments after me and quickly lowered her head beneath the cover, her sleepy blue eyes suddenly burst open wide as she suddenly realized that at some point in her sleep, I had removed my boxers, and her gaze quickly found my hand moving slightly ever so slowly stroking my rock-hard cock while gazing at her swollen mouthwatering nipples.

A little later that morning, after everyone had awoken and was up and moving around, Sabrina quietly asked with a sexy little grin, "Were you trying to jerk off to me this morning, my dear sweet little brother?" Before I could answer her one way or the other, our mom suddenly popped into the room, so instead of responding, I just shot a quick, embarrassing glance her way.

Later that day, we learned that our house had been demolished in the storm and was completely unlivable. Our Dad decided we would move to another motel closer to home and the family business until insurance matters could be settled and the house could be rebuilt.

On the long, quiet ride back, we all rode silently and reflected that after the virus had stolen the last two summers from us, a bloody hurricane had also perfectly wrecked this one. After a while, Dad spoke up and told us that things would be tricky for a spell but assured us that we would all be okay. Sabrina suddenly sat up with a big grin and began fishing around in her purse. She soon came out with a pen and a small piece of paper and started scribbling away.

A few seconds later, she passed the small, folded piece of paper to me, and I opened it and read, "You can, you know, if you want to."

The stiff erection that suddenly grew beneath my shorts was quite apparent to Sabrina for the remaining duration of our ride back home. My shy, sweet sister had just offered to let me jerk off over the sight of her heavenly tits while she openly exposed them to me, and I was now bursting with excitement to get things started.

The rooms at the new motel were slightly cheaper, so Dad managed to get two separate rooms for now, but there was still only one king-size bed per room. "Sorry guys, but this is the best I can do for now," Dad said.

Sabrina poked me in the ribs before I could answer and said, "That's ok, Daddy, we understand, and we will just make do as best as we can for as long as we have to."

"That's my girl," dad replied.

Later that night, after we were sure our parents were fast asleep in the next room, I quickly pumped several hot sticky ropes of hot jism all across Sabrina's tits and stomach. At the same time, she held the cover up high above us with one hand and pinched at her swollen nipples roughly with the other, all while she watched me very closely as I beat off to her bare-naked tits beneath the thin bedspread. "Umm, that was nice," she mumbled as she rubbed my warm seed into her tits and soft belly and then slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I opened the clear glass door and stepped from the shower stall the following morning, Sabrina was standing just outside, holding her shirt up with one hand and pulling the other from her panties, and she was still shaking and trembling violently. As I reached for a towel, she brought her wet fingers to her lips and mumbled shakily around them, "Tha...thanks for the shower show, little brother. I needed that after last night."

The motel we were staying at was adjacent to the beach, so we spent most of the day helping some of the other locals clean up tree limbs and other debris that had either blown down onto the beach or had been washed up there and left by the tide. Later that night, Sabrina removed her panties as well as the long nightshirt, and she was soon masturbating with me after she slid herself down the bed to assume a lower position so that when I came on her, my thick wad would possibly plaster some of her beautiful face as well as her tits.

Moments later, I watched as Sabrina quickly licked and sucked my hot sticky load from her now-dripping nose and lips. As the long summer days and nights progressed, our passion for one another increased, and we were soon kissing and hugging passionately whenever no one else was around to see us. Late at night, when we were pretty confident that we were alone and would not be disturbed, we kissed deeply and caressed one another very passionately into the wee hours of the morning, bringing each other off to mind-shattering orgasms with our hands, fingers, mouths, and tongues all through the long hot sultry summer nights.

One long, hot night towards the end of the summer, in the throes of our uncontrollable passion for one another, Sabrina suddenly spread her legs wide and slowly drew me down deep inside of her as she thrust her hips upwards to meet mine. We each squealed in delight as we crossed over into a new world. There was no turning back now, and we had no regrets.

We were not alone that summer in the sense of our loss and despair, for there were many others all up and down the coast during that harsh storm season who also lost everything except their lives.

Many of these people are still around today and look back on that long, hot summer as one of the worst they have ever experienced, but I cannot say the same.

I currently have it ranked as my best ever!

The End

All comments, positive or negative, are welcome and always undoubtably appreciated.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers