All Comments on 'The Summer of Sabrina'

by HJO66

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story immensely, I heard of the immense damage suffered by many people in 2018 owing to a particularly devastating series of hurricanes in the region of NC, so your story of love and romance blossoming between brother and sister is a welcome distraction from the horror of such an event. I suppose this is the reason why tales of incestuous love have been so popular about and during the pandemic.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

The end??????? Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was great, and very hot. More detail would have helped: Did she kiss his cock right under the head? Did he kiss her clit? Use your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heya, just wanted to say that this was great, but I do wish you had gone into more detail about the sexy times. Ya know, actually playing out the scene when he first jizzed on her, or describing in detail the first time he entered her, all the way up to climax.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
great start

lots of room for more story. but please keep them exclusive. a brother/sister love is the most pure love ever, and should not be shared. please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJO66@HJO66
Update- I have just recently re-edited all of my material as of mid-December 2023, and it should all be surfaced by the new year.