All Comments on 'The Summer That Changed My Life!'

by MariaTrans694U

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
_Rosemary__Rosemary_about 1 year ago

Love it! Absolutely fabulous! A well written story with an interesting plot and recognizable characters, good grammar and spelling. You pressed all my buttons with the detailed descriptions of all those luscious feminine underclothes, makeup, stiletto shoes and Jeremy's introduction into the world of sex--lucky Jeremy!

Please write more stories like this.

Love and kisses

Rosemary

PS At this very moment I'm wearing silky panties, a full length open bottom corselette with four garter straps, beige thigh highs, beige pumps with comfortable 2 inch heels, and a white Playtex bra with my best silicone breast inserts. I feel great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve read 6 pages so far, really good! Hope the next six are just had good! If they are hope there is a part two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed your story, a bit over the top. But so is the movie “Pretty Woman” I’ve watched it multiple times. Hope is more Jamie stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was the kind of story I love to come across and this is so well written. It was such a fun read with characters that were so real. I hope I can read more of Jamie’s story in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I hope there's more!

fimblefimbleabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. A great combination of your other stories with new additions. I cannot wait for more on Jamie.

Carolyne131Carolyne131about 1 year ago

I normally criticize prose, spelling and composition of some of the stories on Literotica. This story flows nicely was put together in a logical manor without adding too much filler. Nicely written.

Kathryn65Kathryn65about 1 year ago

Simply loved it , as others have said it really flows nicely and is so enjoyable to read at good pace . Xxx

stevecd50stevecd5012 months ago

fantastic story hope we here more from jamie

PattyMichellePattyMichelle12 months ago

What a wonderful story of love, passion and a touch of kindness with the characters. I will definitely reread this story again and again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A terrific story. I have been a closet cd for many years and this has made my panties very wet!🥰

SirCarlSirCarl11 months ago

Well thought-out, written, and presented. Keep up the better than good work!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42010 months ago

Great story. Thans for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A delightful, story. Sexy, yet sensitive, with a well constructed story-line. i'm a closeted cross-dresser myself and have read many stories on this site over several years, but this is by far the best. It turned me on, made me smile, cry and somehow satisfied me too. Honey, you can write, thankyou!

coyote62coyote625 months ago

Awesome story 👏

JulieDraperJulieDraper4 months ago

Had to read in one sitting. Very well written and look forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story, your writing lets me feel the scene like I was there and the erotica is fantastic. You put the erotica in Literotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous