The Summer That Changed My Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Dave, oh daddy, fuck this pussy, fuck it hard. Jamie's pussy belongs to you, take it, take it, take meeeeeeeeee!"

"Fuck, fuck, fucking Jamie! This is my pussy, always my pussy, Jamie's pussy is mine!"

"Rub my nylons, baby, rub my legs, rub my thighs!"

Dave immediately began to stroke my legs from ankles to thighs and I lost all control! "Cum, cum, cum, cum, f-fu-fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! F-fu-fuck me daddy, fuck your wife, fuck me daddy, fuck your wife! C-cu-cum-cummmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg!!!!"

I fell forward onto my elbows while Dave continued to piston in and out of me. I was sobbing by now, begging him. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Fuck this pussy, fuck me, daddy. Hurt this pussy, fuck it hard! Nnnnn-mmmmmm-uh-uh-uh-yesssssssssssss!"

Dave exploded inside me. He came so fast and so hard, his cum started dribbling out of my ass almost immediately. I kept thrusting back against him, squeezing his shaft with my ass muscles. "Give-it-to-me! Want-it-all! I want your cum, I want your cum, I want your cum!"

Our orgasms stopped. Dave collapsed on top of me and then rolled me over into his arms again. He was hugging me, kissing me, caressing me, telling me how fantastic I was and how much he loved his 'wedding night.' We made love many more times that night. I lost track of how many times I came. I woke up in the morning with a headache and a puddle inside of my silicone panties. Groaning, I got out of bed, slipped out of my prosthetics, rinsed them off, and went downstairs to make coffee.

I had already taken three aspirins with my coffee when Dave stumbled into the kitchen. He sat down and I brought him a cup of coffee. He began to tell me how wonderful I was last night. I didn't feel wonderful and felt even less wonderful looking, but I told him I'd go upstairs and get ready for him again.

He groaned and said, "Oh, Jamie, oh baby. As much as I'd love to do it all over, Gloria comes back later this morning. Even though I'm going to meet her at the door with the divorce papers, I really want you to be upstairs. She is not a nice person, and this could get ugly."

I nodded, stood up, and made us both breakfast. I didn't think Dave would want to go through this on an empty stomach. We ate and went upstairs hand-in-hand. I went into Triple-J's room and Dave continued on down the hall. I cleaned all the polish off my nails and turned on the shower as hot as I could stand it. I let the water run over me for a long time. I scrubbed and scrubbed until I was sure no trace of Jamie was left.

I toweled off and slipped into some athletic shorts and a tank top. I went to the window in my bedroom and cracked it open a few inches. It was right above the doorway to the house. I heard Uncle Dave walk past as he headed downstairs to wait. The Uber driver pulled up to the gate; when the code Gloria gave him didn't work, he buzzed the house.

Dave let the driver onto the grounds; I watched from my window making sure to stay back so I couldn't be seen. The driver got out to take Gloria's luggage from the trunk. Dave stopped him and asked him to get back in the car. Gloria got out and I could hear the nasty tone in her voice even if I couldn't hear her words. Uncle Dave held up his hand; his phone was in it. He was playing the (edited) video of Alex talking about sleeping with Gloria and about her having sex with the lawn and pool maintenance guys also.

Dave handed her a large envelope; I knew the divorce papers were inside. He was talking firmly but not loudly. Gloria looked around as if looking for help. Uncle Dave waved the phone at her as if to tell her she'd been caught and there really wasn't anywhere to turn to. She looked at him stone-faced, turned, got in the car and slammed the door behind her. The Uber driver drove her away.

I walked downstairs and heard Dave coming back into the house. "I watched but I couldn't hear anything. I could tell she was angry at first, and then defiant. What happened?"

"You're right, she was irate but once the video started playing, she knew she'd been caught like a rat in a trap. I reminded her of the prenup she had signed and told her I wouldn't contest it. I told her I'd reserved a room for her at the hotel down the road and paid for a month in advance until she could find a place to live. I'm giving her an 'allowance' until the divorce is finalized. Then she'll have full access to the prenup money."

I gave Uncle Dave some Irish Whiskey and a beer. I grabbed one for myself. Even though it was still late morning, and even though Gloria deserved to be treated like the cheating bitch she was, this couldn't be easy for him. "Here's to a better life without Gloria." I said.

"Sla'inte!" he said. We drank in silence for a while; I didn't want to interrupt Uncle Dave's thoughts. Finally, he looked at me and said, "I know you've got to go back to your parents' house tomorrow before you head off to college. I'd feel better if you drove the Mercedes there; it's much safer than your old beater. And I'd like you to stop here on your way to college next weekend." Dave's house was in between State University and our house.

"That's so kind of you, Uncle Dave. Of course, I will. Do you want me to tell mom and dad about Gloria?"

He chuckled. "No, of course not. I'll call my brother and let him know what happened, at least part of it. I'm not going to say anything about Jamie, that's a conversation you're going to have to have; when you're ready to have it."

I went upstairs to pack; it really wasn't going to take long. I hadn't done much in the way of unpacking at the beginning of the summer. I hopped in the shower, sat down to do my makeup, and dressed in the black lingerie, stockings, and heels I was wearing the first time I seduced Dave. I came back downstairs; Dave was still sitting in the kitchen lost in thought. "Hi, lover!" I cooed.

"No, Jamie, no. Not this afternoon."

"Dave, I have to tell you something. I've fallen in love with you!"

Dave's eyes widened, he smiled sadly. What he said next sounded shockingly familiar, like something I had said to Jeremy once. "Baby, you think you're in love because I'm the guy who rescued you from that asshole, Alex. If someone else had rescued you, you'd be telling them you're in love with them. Jamie, you're going away to college in a week. I'm so flattered by what you just said, I really am. But I'm more than thirty years older than you. And can you imagine me having that conversation with my brother?"

"Hey, bro, it's your big brother, Dave. I just wanted you to know Triple-J now cross-dresses and not only have I been sleeping with his female alter-ego but we're planning on living together and maybe getting married someday." Uncle Dave just stared at me.

"Y-you-you're right." I sighed. "I got caught up in the moment. And I have to admit to 'The Knight in Shining Armor Rescues Fairy Princess' aspect of the whole thing. I just wasn't thinking very clearly."

"All right then, back upstairs with you. Clean up, I want to spend the rest of today and tomorrow morning with my nephew, Triple-J. I haven't seen very much of him lately."

I smiled sadly. Jamie went upstairs and Triple-J came back down to have a shot and a beer with his uncle.

I left early the next morning to spend the week with my parents. Before I left, Uncle Dave asked me to send him a head shot of Jamie. It seemed kind of odd but after all he had done for me, I couldn't help but comply. My dad especially seemed surprised by my pierced ears but was gracious about it. He seemed more interested in what had happened with Dave and Gloria. I told him as much as I could, he didn't seem too surprised. "That money grubbing bitch never was good enough for my brother, I'm sorry he had to find out this way but it's definitely for the best." I nodded in agreement.

My parents and I had a great week together. I couldn't bring myself to tell them about Jamie just yet. I didn't want to upset the good vibes of the last week we would be spending together before I headed off to college. It was a really, really good week. I left Friday morning to stop at Uncle Dave's before I headed off to school. I hugged them both, especially my mom. "You'll do so awesome in college, honey. Have fun but take care of yourself. I love you!"

"I promise. I love you too, mom!"

Dad shook my hand but then surprised me by hugging me. "Thanks for everything you did for my brother this summer. You're the best son any man could ever have. I know you'll be amazingly successful at college. Your mother and I are so proud of you!"

Ninety minutes later I pulled into the driveway in front of Uncle Dave's place. I grabbed an overnight bag as I would only be staying two nights. Dave met me at the front door after I had parked the Mercedes in the garage. My beater was nowhere in sight, which was my first clue some things had changed.

"Hey, Triple-J! Hope you had a great week with your mom and dad. C'mon in, throw your bag in the guest bedroom, then let's grab a beer and talk."

Obviously, I knew my way around the house. I put my bag in the bedroom right at the top of the stairs. I headed right back down to the kitchen; Uncle Dave was already sitting at the table with two beers opened, one for him and one for me.

"I've had a lot of time to think while you were at home and there's a lot I need to tell you. Let me bullet point it and then you can ask any questions you want." I nodded in agreement.

"Number 1. -- I'm giving you the Mercedes. I've already sold your beater and had the Mercedes put in your name." My eyes bugged out of my head.

"Number 2. -- I've gotten you a two-bedroom apartment just ten minutes away from the campus of State University. You can use the second bedroom as an art studio and the closet in that bedroom to keep all of Jamie's clothes." I looked at him quizzically. "Almost all of the clothing in the closet that used to be Gloria's was bought by me for her. I kept hoping she would realize how much I wanted her, how sexy I thought she was, but it just never happened. Take what you want with you and leave the rest; I'll keep it here for you until you decide what to do with it."

"Number 3. -- I had a fake ID made for you, so you don't have to be worried if you decide to go out as Jamie. I used this address in case anything happens; we don't want to surprise your parents! I used your actual birthday, but it shows four years earlier, so Jamie is twenty-two." Now my eyes really popped open! Jamie had her own ID!

"Number 4. -- I've opened two credit cards for you. One in James Jacob Johnson's name and one in Jamie Johnson's name. Again, both of them have this address listed as the home address so you don't have to worry about bills showing up at your mom and dad's house."

"I think that's it. I don't know how long it would have taken me to find out about Gloria without you staying here this past summer. It doesn't matter to me whether it was accidental or not. Gloria is out of my life, and I will always be grateful to you for that!"

"Uncle Dave, I'm stunned. Your generosity is overwhelming. I will do everything I can to live up to that trust. You've just made my college life so much more comfortable. I'm going to work as hard as I can to hone my artistic talent and become successful. I'll have you to thank for that."

He smiled. "There is a garment bag and a couple of large suitcases in the closet so you can start packing. There is also a makeup travel case in the bathroom. Like I said, take what you want, the rest can stay here. Whenever you happen to stop by, you can always take more."

I hugged him, he hugged me back. "I've got some weekend work to do for Sal. You go upstairs and start packing what you want."

I practically ran up the stairs. I started with lingerie and stockings. I stayed mostly with the basic colors, black, white, beige. I really liked the emerald-green set I had made love to Jeremy while wearing, so I packed that too. I packed a lot of skirts and blouses that were interchangeable. I grabbed two formal gowns and a handful of cocktail dresses to put in the garment bag. I took whatever shoes I could pack with the room that was left. I took one jewelry box, making sure to include all the matching pieces. I grabbed six of the wigs and their wig stands. Finally, I packed the makeup case with as much as I could fit inside. Jamie was well set for college!

I had showered and shaved at my parents' house that morning. I stripped and slipped into my silicone panties and breasts. I pulled on a black lace open-bottom corselette, sheer black stockings and 5" black patent leather stiletto heels. I put on my makeup and false eyelashes. Jamie was staring back at me. I smiled and headed into the closet. There was a French Maid's costume there. It consisted of a black silk pencil skirt that was cut 6" above the knees, a white silk blouse with lace trim, a white silk and lace apron, and a little white silk and lace maid's cap. I got dressed and headed downstairs.

Dave was sitting at the kitchen table working. He had his back to me. "Bonjour, Monsieur Dave. Comment allez-vous?" I said in my cheesiest French accent.

He turned around and frowned. "I thought we had agreed Jamie and Dave weren't going to be an item anymore."

"Maybe you did, I agreed I was being a silly little girl for saying I was in love with you and thinking we had any chance at a long-term relationship. I'm going to be your French Maid for the day whether you like it or not. If you decide not to hit on your maid, that's your choice. But I'm Fifi for the rest of today."

Dave looked at me more closely. I think he was more than a little surprised by my assertiveness. "I see becoming Jamie has done wonders for your confidence. Okay 'Fifi.' You can start by making me some lunch and cleaning the kitchen."

I pouted and stuck out my tongue at him. He just laughed and returned to his work. I got his lunch and set it on the table next to him, rubbing my breasts on his back as I did, lingering so he could smell my perfume. He ignored me so I began cleaning the kitchen. I bent over every chance I got to give him a good look at my stocking tops. I smiled when I finally caught him staring at me out of the corner of his eye.

I finished cleaning. Dave was still working. I blew out my breath in a big huff and started to walk out of the kitchen.

"Fifi, come back here. I haven't dismissed you yet."

I smiled broadly and returned to stand next to his chair. "Oui, Monsieur?"

He was still looking at his work on the table, but he reached out with one hand, placing it under my skirt and rubbing my stocking top. "Ooooooohhhhhh!" I groaned. Dave knew how much I loved a man's hands on my legs like that. "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?"

"Oui, Fifi." He pulled me into his lap still rubbing my thigh. He placed the other hand behind my head and pulled my face towards his. I threw my arms around his neck and began to kiss him passionately. He sucked my tongue into his mouth and began to rub my ass cheeks as well. I was in heat!

"Dave, Dave, oh Dave, yes, baby yes. You are so hot; you're turning me on so much. Take me, make me yours again. Make love to me all afternoon. Please Dave, please. I want your cock so badly; I need to have your cock inside me." I reached underneath me to rub Dave's cock through his pants. He was already erect and throbbing. I smiled as I stood up.

"Right here, right now!" I said to him as I unzipped him and began to pull both his pants and his underwear down his legs. I grabbed the tube of edible lubricant from the pocket in my apron. I rubbed it all over his shaft and then licked my fingers clean. I straddled his legs facing him as I hiked my skirt up past my hips. Reaching underneath me again, I guided him to my rosebud and sat down on his hard cock, engulfing it all the way down to his balls.

Dave groaned. I just sat there, smiling at him. I was squeezing his cock with my ass muscles but that was it. I wasn't moving at all, just milking him with my educated ass. He started begging me, "Jamie, this is so fucking hot. Please ride my cock baby, please fuck me with that hot ass of yours."

I began to rotate my hips, first in one direction, then the other all the while squeezing him, but I did not ride him up and down. "J-Jam-Jamie please, PLEASE fuck me, please!" I smiled at him again, but again, did not ride up and down his shaft. "Oooooohhhhhh, Jamie, shit, shit, shit! Fuck me baby, please fuck me. Ride this cock, ride this cock, ride this cock. Fuck meeeeeeee!!" I could feel Dave begin to throb and tremble inside me, now was the time.

Still squeezing, still rotating, I began to slide up and down the length of Dave's shaft. Slowly at first, very slowly, I wanted to feel every inch of him going in and out of me. I would lift my hips until just his prick was inside me, then slide back down until my ass cheeks were resting on his thighs. "That feels so fucking incredible. I love this pussy, Jamie. So tight, so good. Mmmmm, damn, damn, damn. Fuck me, baby. This cock is yours. Take it, Jamie, TAKE IT!"

Dave was shivering underneath me; I knew he was close. I began to pick up speed, riding his cock faster and faster. Soon I was gliding up and down his shaft, he was stroking my nylon thighs firmly. This sent me into a frenzy, and I started humping him furiously. We came simultaneously. Moaning, groaning, screaming, swearing, we continued to fuck each other through our orgasms. Finally, both spent, I collapsed against Dave's chest.

He was holding me close to him, kissing my hair, stroking my back and ass. "No one has ever made me feel the way you do, Jamie. You are so hot, so sexy, so loving."

I looked him in the eyes and said, "I lied to you to make you feel more comfortable. I really do love you. I know we can never be together like that, but I love you."

He smiled sadly. "I lied to you too. I think I fell in love with you that first day you came downstairs and seduced me. There are just too many complicating factors but in a perfect world, I'd make you my wife and damn the consequences. It just can't be that way."

I kissed him very gently on the lips and hugged him to let him know I understood and agreed.

Dave said, "But we do have the rest of today and tonight. We're going to play man and wife for a day. We're going to have mind-blowing sex and please one another in every way imaginable."

"Oh Dave, I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Jamie!"

For the rest of that day, we made love in every room in the house. I changed lingerie and heels regularly to give myself different looks for Dave. If there was a position to make love in, I think we tried it. It was well after midnight when we collapsed on Dave's bed, completely spent. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up earlier than Dave and went down the hall to shower in the guest bedroom where Triple-J began the summer. I looked in the mirror at James Jacob Johnson and, sighing, headed downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. Dave stumbled downstairs while I was cooking. We made small talk while we ate. After breakfast, Dave helped me load the Mercedes. We shook hands, gave each other a short man-hug, and I started to hop in the car.

"Good luck, Triple-J. I know you'll be a huge success. You know you're always welcome here if you need a break from school."

"Thanks Uncle Dave, for everything." I started up the car and drove away. Triple-J / Jamie was off to college to begin a completely new chapter in their lives.

.... Epilogue ....

I was headed back to my parents' house for Thanksgiving break. I never did get a chance to go back to Uncle Dave's; the first semester was so busy, getting settled in, meeting new people, honing my talent. Jamie spent most of her time at the apartment. I was often dressed while I was doing homework or art projects.