The Summer That Changed My Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie did go out one time, to a Halloween party, dressed as the 'Golden Playboy Bunny.' She got hit on a lot that night and wound up bringing the starting point guard on the basketball team home. She made sure he knew but he was more than happy with her mouth and ass.

I got home and noticed Uncle Dave's Cadillac Celestiq in the driveway. He must be spending the Thanksgiving holiday with us. I ran into the house; mom met me at the doorway. I gave her a big hug and a kiss and shook dad's hand who was standing just over her shoulder. "Your Uncle Dave is here, come on in and say hello."

Dave was standing in the kitchen. There was a gorgeous woman standing next to him. She was tall, about 5' 8", and had a very infectious smile. "Triple-J, I'd like you to meet Sophia. Sophia, this is James although I call him Triple-J." We shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

Inside, Jamie was seething. She was insanely jealous, irrationally so. Triple-J tamped those feelings down. Thanksgiving dinner was awesome. Mom is an amazing cook and had gone all out. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. I thought back to those few holiday dinners Gloria had been to, the house never sounded like this.

We found out Sophia was the Chief Information Officer at Jenkins Manufacturing. She and Dave had to work closely together on the project Dave had been hired for. They were both workaholics and had started working over dinner together. They soon discovered a bit of a romantic spark and had decided to pursue it. One thing led to another and here they were. Even Jamie had to admit she had never seen Dave even remotely this happy with Gloria.

Triple-J took charge of clean up duties, mom had done all the hard work with the cooking. Uncle Dave snuck into the kitchen. "What do you think of Sophia, Triple-J?"

"She's amazing, Uncle Dave. She's beautiful, she's smart, she's funny and I can tell she makes you happy. I never saw you like this with Gloria."

"I think so too. This is all happening so quickly, but I'm not going to put a timer on falling in love." Inside, Jamie winced. "I haven't asked Sophia to move in with me yet but I'm probably going to do so soon. I rented a storage unit near your apartment. All the contents of Gloria's closet are being moved into it. It's paid up for the next four years, so you won't have to worry about that until after graduation."

I gave Uncle Dave a big hug and whispered, "Thank you. For everything." He hugged me back and went to rejoin everyone.

While I was finishing up in the kitchen, Sophia came in. "Triple-J? Is it OK if I call you that?"

"Of course!"

"Dave has told me what an amazing artist you are and that your artistic talents aren't just confined to one medium."

I blushed. "Of course, Dave would say that; he's my uncle!"

"It's not just that. I can tell he really believes in your talent. I have a favor to ask. It's going to sound really strange but hear me out."

"Certainly, Sophia. Go ahead."

"I was a tomboy growing up. I just never got into all the 'girly things' like fashion. I do love being a woman and I've come to terms with the differences. I know how much your uncle loves an old-fashioned woman when it comes to dressing up. I was hoping with your artistic talent, you might be able to give me a few pointers about clothes and makeup."

I started laughing. "Of course, Sophia. I was part of the theatre club in high school; costumes and make-up were my specialty. Let's talk."

I met Sophia at Uncle Dave's that Sunday on my way back to college. By then, my closet and makeup drawers were completely cleaned out and in the storage unit he had gotten for me. I gave Sophia the name of my manicurist and hair stylist. Of course, I didn't tell her that; I told her I had Googled them, and they were the highest rated in the area.

I pulled up some online tutorials for makeup. We went over them together; we talked about the things she felt the least comfortable about and went over those parts more slowly. Clothing was the easiest, we talked about what she was most comfortable wearing and what she would be willing to wear for Uncle Dave. I suggested she start wearing matching lingerie sets, garter stockings and 3" heels to begin with. I told her I was sure Dave would appreciate the effort on her part and the longer she made those items part of her daily wardrobe, the more comfortable she would feel down the road exploring varied fashion styles.

"Triple-J, your fashion sense and knowledge are mind blowing. I guess the combination of your artistic talent and theatre background was just what I needed!" She gave me a hug and I thanked her for the compliment.

I wanted to get back to State University before dark. Dave and Sophia walked me to the front door. I hugged both of them and got in my car to drive back to my apartment. It was time for me to turn the page on this chapter of my life. Jamie had been pretty quiet the first half of this first semester of college. I had the feeling she was going to make some noise in the second half!