The Summer with Aunt Brandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandy gives Kyle a way out.
5.6k words
4.44
26.6k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is a continuation of Chapter 1. If you are a new reader and have not read the first chapter in this series, I highly encourage you stop and go read Chapter 1 before proceeding with this 2nd chapter. Again, all characters in this story are over the age of 18. I hope you enjoy.***

Brandy had a content air about her as she walked to her bedroom. Her nephew, Kyle, still lay on his bed restrained, and his cum was still on her gigantic natural tits. Brandy lay on her bed, lazily playing with her tits and continuing to rub in Kyle's cum. While she had successfully planted the seed to introduce Kyle to a woman's curves, Kyle wasn't exactly in a cooperative state of mind for anything else.

Brandy knew she couldn't keep him tied up all summer. She figured she could either 1) allow him to remain convinced he was being punished, or 2) get him to see reason and become addicted to curves, specifically, hers. Brandy decided that would ultimately be up to Kyle.

Brandy's mind journeyed back to the summer she and Jennifer, Kyle's mom, had argued about Brandy's choice of swimsuit. Jennifer had vehemently been against Brandy showing off so much skin in front of Kyle. It was one thing when Kyle was younger, Jennifer had said, but Jennifer would not tolerate such indecency in Kyle's late adolescent years.

Brandy got angry whenever she thought about it. How dare her sister come to her house and try to dictate what she could wear. Brandy saw an opportunity to get back at Jennifer, by addicting Kyle to the very thing Jennifer had tried so hard to keep him from: A woman's curves. Brandy would undo the years of Jennifer's pathetic and restricting rules. She would liberate Kyle to be able to enjoy a woman's curves.

It was nearing three AM. Brandy figured Kyle must have been asleep now for at least a couple of hours. Time to wake him up.

She crept back down the hall and entered Kyle's room. It was dark now that the candles were extinguished, but she could hear Kyle's deep breathing. He was asleep, at least. She knelt between his legs again, but instead of using her tits, Brandy decided she would give Kyle a wetter experience.

Brandy extended her tongue, searching and probing in the darkness until it found the tip of Kyle's flaccid cock. She playfully flicked it a few times before closing her lips around the head and sucking, hard. She pulled the entire length of Kyle's soft cock into her mouth. Her mouth immediately began to salivate.

Kyle moaned in his sleep, not understanding it was his own aunt giving him such pleasure. Brandy swirled her tongue and felt Kyle's cock began to stir. She moaned softly as Kyle's cock hardened. As it reached its full length, she eagerly pushed her mouth forward until her lips touched Kyle's stomach. His cock was now lodged down her throat.

Kyle slowly drifted out of sleep, feeling a wonderful sensation on his cock. Incredibly disoriented, he did not yet remember what had happened a few hours before.

"Wha...who, who is there? What's going on?"

Brandy came up for air and seductively whispered, "You're getting your cock sucked, Kyle." She lazily stroked his cock with one hand and rubbed his balls with the other. "Aunt Brandy let you sleep for a little while. Now you just relax while Aunt Brandy continues to deepthroat this hard cock of yours..."

As soon as Kyle heard Brandy's voice it all came flooding back to him. Brandy had massaged him, and he had gotten hard in front of her. The embarrassment swiftly returned. Surely she didn't still blame him! Her huge sagging jugs had pulled his towel away from his body! Her fat jiggly ass was right in his face! How could any young man be expected to not get aroused? She had become angry and demanded his cock go soft, but how could it? She didn't give him time. Instead she sat her fat ass cheeks on his cock and made ludicrous demands. When he couldn't meet them, she forced him to cum between her soft fat saggy tits, as punishment.

Kyle felt his aunt slowly swallow his cock. He had never felt anything this good.

Kyle instinctively tried thrusting his hips but was quickly reminded he was restrained to the bed. He realized he could not deny his aunt's claims from earlier. Maybe he was a pervert. Maybe his aunt was right. But she clearly was no angel herself? What kind of aunt would make her own nephew cum? And would keep him tied up and wake him up with her mouth? A mouth, Kyle had to admit, that felt really good.

Kyle decided he would apologize again, but this time without excuses. He would come clean and tell Brandy that her curvy body aroused him. She might get mad again. But Kyle would rather have a clean conscience.

"I'm sorry, Aunt Brandy. You were right. I AM sick. I love your curvy body. It is no excuse, but I've never seen anything like it. When I saw your big tits and ass up close like that, I couldn't help myself. You are a goddess. I'm sorry for getting hard right in front of your face. I know you were only trying to help earlier. For what it is worth, I've never had a woman that close to my cock, curvy or skinny."

Brandy moaned around Kyle's cock. Did her nephew just admit he was a virgin?

This was even better she initially thought. Every sinful act she performed would be a first for him. It would be even easier than expected to get him addicted to her curves. He had no frame of reference for any of this!

Brandy extracted Kyle's cock from her throat and kissed it. "Such a sweet boy, and a virgin at that! Thank you for being honest with me. It was wrong of me to call you a pervert, a sicko, when you can't help it. Your mother is truly to blame."

"Huh? Mom? What do you mean?"

Brandy spit on Kyle's cock and stroked it. "Oh, all of those stupid rules of hers. She thought that by keeping you from curvy women that she would keep you from liking them. Foolish woman, and such a hypocrite! Did you know that she seduced your father with her own curves, before having you at a young age? Your mother is no saint, Kyle."

Brandy grinned in the darkness, "But neither am I." Her other hand found his balls and began tugging on them.

Brandy continued, "Your mother tried to atone for her sins by attempting to keep you pure. But all she ended up doing was raising a boy who would rebel the second he saw a curvy woman. How lucky and fortunate you are that I happened to be that woman."

Kyle swallowed hard. "But Aunt Brandy, why would you expose yourself to your own nephew?"

Brandy continued to tug on Kyle's balls as she answered, "Oh don't try and turn this on me, Kyle. Are you even paying attention? When you arrived yesterday you were in a very dangerous spot. All it would have taken was for you to cross paths with the wrong kind of woman, and you could have been easily manipulated and ensnared. I saw you checking me out when you first arrived. Don't try denying it!"

Kyle felt Brandy run her tongue from his balls all the way to the tip of his cock.

Brandy continued, "I knew at that point that it was only a matter of time before you became some woman's toy. I considered letting you court Leah, but I knew that eventually some curvy woman would come along and things would end horribly for you both. I considered introducing you to one of my friends, but I first had to somehow get you away from Leah."

Kyle bristled at what Brandy was implying. "Aunt Brandy, what are you saying?"

Brandy bragged, "Kyle did you honestly think it was a coincidence that you and Leah witnessed me swimming? I know better than anyone how visible this area his, especially from Leah's house. I purposefully let you see me, nearly fully exposed."

"Aunt Brandy how could you! How could you manipulate me like that---"

"Hush, Kyle." Brandy tugged a little harder on his balls. "Don't you see? I was right. One look at my figure, my curves, and your mind was divided. You went out of your way to defend me to Leah. What if you had seen some random woman? If she was not well-intentioned, there's no telling what would have happened. Your mom may be naïve and hypocritical, but she was right about one thing, you could very well have knocked up the first curvy woman you slept with."

Kyle continued to argue, "I think I have a little more self control than that!"

Brandy responded, "Hah! Self control? Kyle, you got hard in front of your own aunt! If you are that sick and twisted, there's no change you don't knock up the first big-titted bimbo that bats her eyes at you. It was evidence enough that you can't handle being around a curvy woman. I decided then and there that I couldn't trust you even with my friend. I simply had to punish you myself. But I am not like your mother, oh no. I encourage experimenting. I also want to educate and protect you. If you are going to rebel against your mother's rules, then better for it to be with me, who will at least keep you safe."

Kyle had no reply. He was furious at his aunt's manipulation, but could not mount any defense.

Brandy took Kyle into her throat again. This time after bottoming out, she extended her tongue and playfully licked his balls.

Kyle found it hard to concentrate buried deep down Brandy's throat, but was beginning to put it all together. He asked, "So you figured it was best that I get all my rebelling out of my system with you?"

Brandy moaned affirmatively.

"I don't like it, Aunt Brandy. But I'm not exactly in a position to disagree. But what if Mom finds out?"

At the mention of Jennifer, Brandy squeezed Kyle's balls and came up for air. "Honestly, Kyle, I don't care. What your mother did while you grew up was her business. I may not have agreed or liked it, she is your mother. That said...She tried to control me years ago when you were younger, and it has irked me ever since. One summer, I think your freshman year, she had the nerve to ask that I stop showing so much skin in front of you."

Brandy's grip got tighter.

"She's just as curvy as me, so she should know how uncomfortable it is covering a body like this. If she was ok torturing herself, fine, but I would not have it. I don't care that she's older, or your mother. She doesn't get to enforce rules on ME! Why do you think I stopped swimming those last few years you and your family came out here? I wasn't going to cover up on her account. So to put it bluntly, if she finds out, oh well. Payback is a bitch"

Brandy lowered her mouth to Kyle's balls and began sucking.

Kyle's eyes closed as he savored the sensation. He had never really realized his mom and aunt were fighting. And he certainly didn't realize his mom had a similar figure as his Aunt Brandy. His mom had always covered herself and wore loose fitting clothing. I mean...sure, he could tell she wasn't skin and bones like Leah, but he had no idea she was similar to Brandy. Now he wondered about the possibilities of both his mom and aunt together...

No, his aunt was one thing as she had always been the more free-spirited sibling. Surely his mom couldn't be the same way. But Brandy had said she was just as wild. Even seducing his father at an early age. Could it be? Brandy seemed very motivated to help Kyle rebel, so he second-guessed her motives. Maybe though he could play this to his advantage. He could not deny how attractive and pleasurable his aunt's body was. The idea of both his aunt and his mother? Kyle filed the idea away for later.

It was getting harder to concentrate on anything else but his aunt's mouth. She had managed to take his entire cock into her throat, and then get her lips around his balls.

Brandy ran her tongue around Kyle's balls and up his shaft. She allowed his balls to escape and began to use her throat muscles to milk his cock. She placed a hand underneath his balls against his perineum. She positioned her index finger at the entrance to Kyle's ass. As she was about to slide it inside him, she thought better of it. This would make him cum fairly quickly. Brandy had a better idea:

She could get him to the edge and back off, before proposing a no-win situation for him.

Brandy knew her throat was magical. She continued her swallowing motions for several slow and agonizing minutes. She felt Kyle's balls start to throb, and began to back off. It was not time for him to cum yet. Brandy lifted her throat off his cock. Time to seal the deal.

"Aunt Brandy has loved sucking your cock, dear nephew, but it is time to come to terms. I've got a bet for you."

Kyle groaned as he felt his cock exit Brandy's mouth as he thought he was about to cum down her throat. "A bet? What kind of bet? What do you mean"

"Well, even though I am completely justified in my actions, Aunt Brandy feels a little bad about how things ended between you and poor Leah. So, I'll give you a chance to redeem things. I'm going to wrap my tits back around your cock. Don't get any ideas...We both know you will cum between them, as if there were any question there! But how SOON you cum between them will decide how your summer plays out."

Brandy stood and sat on Kyle's lap, placing his cock between her ass cheeks again, but this time facing forward. She lightly flexed them around his cock and leaned over, her massive tits resting on Kyle's chest.

Brandy continued, "If you can last more than ten minutes between your aunt's soft jiggly jugs, then Aunt Brandy will personally apologize to Leah and explain it wasn't your fault. You can have your summer free of my influence and attempt to win her back. But even if she takes you back, we both know that the first curvy woman you see will distract you. If you knock up some curvy skank, it will be on you. Don't say I didn't try to stop it. But...if you cum in my cleavage under ten minutes or less, then you will say goodbye to Leah, and your summer will consist of plenty of rebelling and education with me."

Kyle was conflicted. One one hand he still had feelings for Leah and was sorry for how things turned out. And now that he knew the truth, that his aunt purposefully sabotaged things, he was more determined than ever to reconcile with her.

But on the other hand, Leah simply could not compare to this new world of curves Kyle had been introduced to. And whether he liked it or not, his aunt had a point.

A curvy woman would dominate his thoughts.

Kyle decided he would win Leah back. How hard could it be to last 10 minutes?

He had cum not too long ago. Surely he could make it? Leah deserved that much. He deserved a chance to prove his aunt wrong. No point in trying to bargain first though.

"Aunt Brandy, can we not settle this some other way?" Kyle felt his cock being slowly massaged by his aunt's enormous ass cheeks.

"Oh I don't think so, Kyle."

What choice did he have? He was still tied to the bed.

Brandy shifted her hips to bury Kyle between her cheeks even further.

"I'm waiting for your answer, Kyle," Brandy purred, as she rested her fat tits on his chest.

"Ok Aunt Brandy, you have yourself a bet. I accept your terms."

Brandy grinned, "Excellent, my sweet virgin nephew. We'll seal it with a kiss." Brandy leaned forward and pressed her lips to Kyle's. Kyle was taken aback, not anticipating so intimate a gesture. Brandy's tongue snaked into his mouth and he found himself returning the kiss. Brandy sucked his tongue into her mouth and slowly pulled back.

Kyle felt his cock pressed further into Brandy's ass cleavage until it hit the back of her ass crack itself. His aunt had his cock pinned up against her asshole. "Oh Kyle I am soooooooo tempted to escalate this, but a deal is a deal." She stood and moved back between Kyle's legs. "Alexa, set the timer for ten minutes."

Kyle heard Alexa confirm the timer, and braced himself for Brandy's tits to engulf him. But they never came. He felt something else instead. Brandy gripped his cock at the base, and lowered one of her tits directly down onto his hard cock, trying her best to fuck its opening with her swollen nipple. It wasn't a pleasant sensation for Kyle, at least not at first. But the more his opening was stretched, the easier it was to tolerate the girthy nipple penetrating his cock opening.

The soft tit-flesh itself, assisted by gravity, molded itself deep around Kyle's cock. It was an odd sensation for Kyle. It felt as if his cock was being swallowed, and his cock opening burned with the intrusion of Brandy's nipple. Brandy switched to her other tit and repeated the process. Kyle could tell she was teasing him, but he wasn't complaining. If Brandy wanted to take time off the clock, so much the better.

Kyle estimated at least a couple of minutes had passed. His balls had calmed down and were no longer throbbing, so he might just make it. A little sliver of hope entered his mind. He began to think of Leah.

That all quickly changed as he felt Brandy lift her tit off his cock. He felt her nipple dislodge from his cock opening. The all too familiar feel of her soft squishy tits surrounding his entire cock overwhelmed him.

Brandy pressed her tits loosely together. "Ooooh yes...Aunt Brandy's tits just swallow that cock, don't they? Did you think I would tease you the entire time?

Kyle, my sweet boy...you don't stand a chance."

Brandy slowly began rocking her torso. It was a different sensation without the oil to slick things up, but still very pleasurable. Kyle had no idea, until tonight, how good a pair of huge saggy tits could feel. Most porn he watched was with women too small to titfuck. And the huge fake-titted pornstars just didn't appeal to him.

Brandy could feel Kyle's cock sliding through her squishy tit-tunnel, but not smoothly enough to her liking. She had, of course, been intentionally vague with her terms. "Would you believe that...Aunt Brandy forgot the oil. We can't have your cock slide through these big boobies when it is dry. Guess I'll just have to slicken you up the old-fashioned way."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Brandy released Kyle's cock from her tits and let loose with a large amount of spit down into her cleavage, and rubbed it into the interior of her tits. She then swallowed Kyle's cock from the tip down to the root, half moaning and half growling as she went. When she bottomed out she intentionally made herself gag. Kyle felt a rush of warmth as gooey saliva coated his cock, and Brandy used her throat muscles to work it in.

"Aunt Brandy! Oh fuck..." Kyle exclaimed, "You are cheating! You didn't say anything about sucking my cock."

Brandy came up grinning, "Sorry kiddo, you should have clarified the rules. I never limited what I could do to you. I only specified WHERE you would cum, not HOW you would cum. Plus, the throat is where the extra gooey spit comes from. We can't have a dry titfuck now can we?." She then wrapped her now sloppy tits back around Kyle's drenched cock. "Ahhh yesssssss," Brandy hissed, "so much better. I know you agree. Feel how much nicer it is now that your cock slides through these big soft WET boobies."

Kyle silently agreed. It was better, and it wasn't helping his cause. He was in trouble. He thought there were at least 5 minutes left, and he wasn't sure he could take this much longer. "Alexa, time remaining?" Kyle asked.

"You have four minutes and thirty seconds remaining on your ten minute timer."

Brandy laughed. "Kyle that is an eternity. But it will amuse me to see you try to hold out."

Brandy had one hand on each of her tits, softly squeezing and rolling the squishy flesh between her fingers, as she slowly rocked and stroked Kyle's cock. She felt Kyle start to fidget, as if he was attempting to escape her grasp. She moved her hands closer and interlocked her fingers, pressing her tits more tightly together. The luscious abundance of tit-flesh spilled through her fingers.

With a sneer Brandy asked, "Can you hold out for the remaining time, Kyle? I don't think you can...My tits have never failed me. No man has been able to withstand their grip."

12