The Summer with Aunt Brandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy prepared to shift the angle of her cleavage. Presently her tits were resting on Kyle's thighs, wrapped around his cock, with his head trying to push through the top of her cleavage. She shifted and let them hang slightly above it, and lowered them down. His cock now entered her tits directly between her nipples, rather than underneath the cleavage. His cock head was now pointed directly at her sternum.

Kyle could feel the angle change, and thought there was no way Brandy could successfully do what she was about to attempt. His cock would bump against her sternum and wouldn't be comfortable for either of them. How wrong he was.

Brandy's tits were of course large enough to accommodate Kyle's cock from any angle. She began to push her tits downward, taking his head in between his nipples until they slid along the length of his cock, and resting against his base. The rest of her soft cleavage continued to stroke him from the base up. Kyle never once hit her sternum. Brandy's cleavage was impossibly deep.

Brandy teased, "You need to be thinking about how your goodbye speech to skinny-ass Leah will go, because you are about to lose this bet. The real fun starts now! This virgin cock has never experienced a good titfuck-suck."

Kyle wondered what Brandy meant, but did not have to wait long to find out.

Brandy freed Kyle's cock from inside her cleavage and resumed her traditional angle, bringing her tits down from directly above and sliding them over the head to engulf his cock.

Brandy then pushed her face into her cleavage, parting the tit-flesh until she felt the tip of Kyle's cock poke through. She extended her long tongue, and flicked the tip before inserting it into his stretched opening. She then attached her lips around the entire head.

From Kyle's perspective, he felt cool air as his cock for the first time escaped through the top of his aunt's cleavage. This was short-lived as he then felt hot breath on his cock, followed by a slick tongue probing his opening, and then Brandy's lips wrapping around his head, all while her tits continued to stroke the length of his cock. There was no way he could endure four more minutes of this.

Already his balls had again starting throbbing were beginning to tighten. Meanwhile, Brandy's mouth was expertly working the head of his cock, while her tits were pressed tight around the rest.

Kyle began to panic as reality set in. He no longer believed he could win this. His one shot at Leah was about to disappear. He tried again to pull his cock from Brandy's grasp, but his restraints kept him in place. Brandy loosed another load of warm spit and pulled her head back out, allowing her tits to morph back around Kyle's cock head. Kyle did not have a small cock by any means. But not even his head could poke out the top of his aunt's cleavage.

Brandy loved when her prey tried to escape. "Oh no you don't! These tits have you trapped. This cock isn't going anywhere! It will stay right here in your aunt's cleavage unless I decide otherwise."

Brandy wrapped both arms completely around her enormous tits, her hands tightly grabbing the opposite tit. This created a super tight tunnel of soft squishy tit-flesh for Kyle's cock to travel through. She bounced her entire torso along the length of Kyle's cock. There wasn't an inch of his cock that wasn't being worked. No part escaped her embrace, other than his balls. Brandy decided to remedy that.

"Leah can never give you pleasure like this, Kyle. What is she, an A-cup? Can you imagine her trying to titfuck you? It is literally impossible."

Brandy suddenly released her tits. She took her mouth down underneath Kyle's throbbing balls. "Let's cook up these balls with a little suction."

She slathered Kyle's balls with her wet tongue, her lips teasing them with what was about to transpire. Bit by bit her lips gobbled up more and more until both balls were sucked firmly inside her greedy hot mouth. Brandy let out a primal moan that was so loud Kyle felt its vibration in his balls. She massaged the underside of his balls with her tongue, while noisily slurping them in and out of her lips.

Kyle's eyes screwed shut. It was a "hurt so good" feeling. Brandy's forceful sucking, combined with the heat from her hungry mouth was loosening and stretching his sac.

Brandy felt Kyle's sac become more pliant in her mouth. Impossibly, she sucked his balls them further back into her mouth. She had stretched them further than Kyle thought possible. They began to throb and ache, both from the sucking and from being full of cum. Brandy knew it was time.

Brandy released Kyle's balls with a wet pop, quickly pounced and engulfed Kyle again in her cleavage. This time also trapping his balls along with his cock. Kyle could not believe the depth and length of his aunt's cleavage.

Brandy was a woman possessed. "Time for this cock, for these big balls to give my tits another load of cum. Prepare yourself, Kyle. When you cum, and you WILL cum, these tits will OWN your cock...and not just any tits. Your AUNT. BRANDY'S. TITS."

Brandy emphasized those three words with extra hard strokes.

Kyle tried to hold back. The timer couldn't be that far away. He tried thinking of Leah and her sweet smile, but his aunt's tits were too much. They dominated his every thought. His aunt was no novice. She had expertly worked him to the brink, and now he was dangerously close to falling over the edge.

Brandy's big boobs were too good at coaxing his cock and balls. Kyle didn't know how many cocks she had made cum between them, but he knew she was about to add his to her list. He felt the familiar contracting of his balls. He mentally pleaded for the timer to sound, but he was helpless to stop the building eruption. His balls were throbbing and on fire from Brandy's forceful sucking.

If he could hold out just a little longer! The timer had to be so close!

But time was not on Kyle's side. "HOLY FUCK! I can't stop it!" NOOOOOOO!"

His balls violently shot their cum up and out of his cock, still buried in his aunt's all-encompassing cleavage.

Brandy felt it at once, "Oh FUCK YES KYLE! I can feel that hot cum shooting up into these fat monstrous tits! Ohhhhh this is MY cock now! I own you and I'm going to give you such forbidden pleasure...I can literally feel your cock throbbing with each rope passing up through it" Kyle moaned as his cock uncontrollably continued to shoot rope after rope of cum into his aunt's cleavage. Brandy lovingly and expertly stroked him in sync with his spurts.

Alexa's timer went off, further humiliating Kyle.

Brandy laughed triumphantly, "HAH! Noooooo no nooo, you're too late, Kyle! Your cock is already pumping cum between these huge jugs, this tight squishy titty-pussy. There is no silver medal here for coming in 2nd. You are MINE for the rest of the summer. Let this be a lesson to you...Don't you EVER doubt your aunt, Kyle, because these big...fat...RIDICOULSLY soft and squishy tits ALWAYS win!"

The sun was beginning to rise, allowing Kyle to begin to make out his aunt's figure. He had seen it from from a distance at Leah's. He had seen it earlier that night in the dim candlelight. But this was the first time seeing it brightly lit and up close.

For the first time he got an idea of just how engulfed his cock truly was. There was no inch of it visible. No poking through the top of her cleavage. His cock was so deeply buried he would never have guessed there was a cock there without being able to feel the pleasure her tits brought it.

Brandy continued to slowly milk his cock while it slowed its spurts of cum between her breasts. He balls were just about empty.

Kyle could for the first time see Brandy staring into his eyes. It was an intense, domineering stare. One of a woman so completely in control and confident in her abilities, that Kyle now truly understood there was no way he could have won this bet.

Defeat sunk completely in for Kyle. He had lost. His head was spinning. In the far depths of his mind he was sad that he had to say goodbye to Leah. He heard Brandy silence Alexa as his cock finally stopped spurting cum.

Brandy released her tits and let Kyle's cock spring free. She scooped all the cum from the interior of her cleavage, and let it drip from her fingers down onto Kyle's cock. Kyle watched with curious wonderings. He expected Brandy to wipe him clean. He still didn't fully understand his aunt. She wasn't going to waste a drop.

Brandy again lowered her mouth and deepthroated him once more, greedily gulping down his cum. First from his head and shaft, then licking around the base to get the rest. This continued until she was satisfied she had gotten it all, but even then she did not stop sucking. She began to suck even harder, her cheeks caving in from the pressure the suction created. She ran a finger firmly from Kyle's ass up to his balls. Kyle realized she was forcing every drop left inside him out to be slurped down her throat. Brandy then squeezed his balls to continue forcing the last bit of cum up. Her lips then took over, tightly pressing around the base, then slowly inching up to finally squeeze out Kyle's last rope of cum.

Kyle's head spun as he felt this last bit of cum being forcefully sucked up and out of his cock. Brandy continued staring into Kyle's eyes, asserting her dominance. She greedily moaned as the cum was swallowed. Her her hoover-like suction continued now, until she felt Kyle's cock finally start to soften. Brandy kept working him until he began to squirm. She let his now flaccid cock pop out of her mouth and rest on his stomach. He felt Brandy unfasten his legs, and then his arms.

"Kyle, I am almost tempted to force another load of cum from you. But you aren't ready for that experience just yet. We're going to have to build you up to be able to handle that."

"Aunt Brandy how in the world could I cum again after something like that?"

"Oh there are ways. I know every trick in the book. I will teach you soon, but not now. We both need sleep. You can sleep here, or sleep with me, it is up to you my darling nephew. I am SO looking forward to the rest of our summer together. I have some very naughty things planned. Who knows what, or who, we might get into together?"

Kyle rubbed his wrists and ankles, trying to get the blood circulating again. He made his way to the bathroom to relieve himself. When he returned, Brandy was standing there waiting. The morning light was now bright enough that Kyle could plainly see Brandy's Amazonian figure. His aunt was his new addiction.

"You're free to go where you wish, Kyle, but first thing tomorrow, you will go up to Leah's and end things. Then we will discuss the rest of our summer."

"Yes, Aunt Brandy." Kyle watched Brandy's hips as she walked down the hall to her bedroom. She swayed her hips seductively from side to side. Even minutes after the most intense orgasm of his life, Kyle was still aroused by his aunt's body. Her ass jiggled and shook with every step. Kyle decided he would not be sleeping alone that summer. He followed Brandy to her room for a few hours sleep.

***To be continued...***

12