The Summerhouse Ch. 01: Joseph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A molehill of pain, a mountain of pleasure. I wasn't in control of anything as Richard's thick cock left me breathless. Gasping. Groaning. "Joseph, go fuck that slut. Let this cucky fag watch!"

Cucky Fag. Those words punched into my stomach. Any dignity deserted me as I heard that. I watched as my girl draped herself over the armrest and stared straight into my eyes.

She focused on the love of her life being butt-fucked by her bull. Our gaze never broke. She stared at me as I panted, smiled at me as my fists clenched and grinned as I squealed. In delight; of the degradation, the sensation and the thrill.

Richard built a gentle rhythm, thrusting deep into my bowels and slamming his body against mine. I became his rag-doll. I was merely a vessel for his satisfaction as he powerfully fucked me.

For his gratification and mine. Beyond anything I had ever experienced. Far beyond anything I had ever imagined. Places that I didn't know existed felt amazing, as his prick slid over them. But beyond the deep thrusting of his cock, the slapping of his thighs and the firm grip on my waist, there was a deeper enjoyment. A stronger lust. A more fulfilling and intense sensation.

Powerlessness.

I was truly impotent when faced with Richard's dominance, control and power. He was taking his pleasure from my body and I allowed him. I wanted him. I needed him to plough his prick deep into my untouched backside and I enjoyed every moment of his fucking.

I watched as Clare groaned. Watching another man pump his manhood into my woman. A prick I had fluffed. Because that night, I was merely a cuckold, a fluffer and a butt slut.

I grunted and panted. The pressure inside my crotch had built. Not a linear, fierce arousal like sex or masturbation, but a deep warmth swirling around me and seeping from my dick onto the leather couch. An unrelenting, steady heat that I wanted to explode. An neverending fulfilment.

Richard hammered his prick into my arse. He slapped my butt cheeks to drive his power to the forefront of my mind. He ground his dick deep into my sanctuary and grunted as my plundered hole drove him to the edge of his orgasm.

Clare smiled at Richard, and at me. She gasped as Joseph pistonned his veiny dick into her cunt and she slid her hand to her clitoris to bring herself to her climax.

For the umpteenth time that night.

Richard grunted, slammed his dick deep into my butt and held it as his cock quivered. I felt him fill the condom. I felt his prick pulse, and I felt his body shake. His masculinity overpowered me. His vigorous potency shaking every last drop of control from me.

He had marked me. Like he had marked Clare. He had stolen my anal cherry that I had been so willing to give him.

I felt his breath on the back of my neck. "Watch that weak little shit, fuck your slut," he slowly whispered. "Bet you wish that was you?"

He was right. Of course I did, but I felt empty as his cock slid from my tender asshole. I felt like a piece of meat as he left me, draped over the arm of the chair with my used butt hole out and my eyes clamped on the grunting, writhing, desperate body of my woman.

As another man - a fellow cuckold - dumped his cum inside the love of my life. I staggered to my feet. Joseph and Richard dressed and the alpha male offered to give my evening's companion a lift home, where his partner was entertaining her date for the evening.

Moments after they left, Clare re-entered the lounge and smiled at me. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "I think."

"Do you want to do that again?" She asked, with an intense stare. I nodded and blushed. "Do you?"

"Yes."

"You sure, how much?"

"Yeah, it was deep. Extraordinary." I gulped and nodded. "Yeah, I will definitely do that again."

She grinned, sat down next to me, and whispered in my ear. "Ask me that question again."

"What question?"

"The question you keep asking and I keep saying 'no' to."

"What? Will you marry me?"

"Yes," she replied, smiling at me. "Yes, I will marry you. I'd love to marry you!"

That evening was just the first of many experiences. Homosexual encounters became a regular occurrence, and Clare encouraged me at every opportunity. I came to love the feeling of an erect cock in my mouth or my arse. Clare assisted me more and more, and we experimented regularly with her strapon and her partners.

I quickly learnt to arch my back as it felt better, and we tried numerous positions. I bought a massage table from Gumtree and took an evening course to learn to give massages with warm oil that both my new fiancée, her friends and her partners adored.

And I explored my submissive fantasies much, much more, making them a reality. I'd never rimmed anyone, but I adored swirling my tongue against Clare's rosebud as she squealed, as much I loved stroking my tongue over her clit.

Adopting the dominant role to a deprived bisexual cuckold was a role which Clare loved and cuckolding quickly became a cornerstone of our relationship. It was our new normal. Our happy place. Our default behaviour.

Clare made me practice on her dildos every week, so I could give her lovers better and deeper blowjobs. It felt weird to have my partner guide my head onto a black dong and offer advice on technique. Such activities often came with a pegging as a reward.

However, all of my gay encounters was with Clare present; she sought more lovers that played with "a couple" rather than just "a woman." Use of her cunt often came with a condition that the dominant male lover used her partner too. She adored the sights and sounds of me preparing her bulls for sex, or even when one of her regulars stayed the night and he wanted to use us both.

Cum has an addictive taste and consistency. The swell of a man's prick in my mouth as he orgasmed is delightful, and the soft velvety feel of a stiff cock is a divine texture. I regularly fellated Clare's bulls, and a handful of them fucked me. I became hooked on all forms of sex.

Clare encouraged me, and she only gave my cock access to her cunt as a reward for the exploration of my bisexual tendencies. I found it more submissive to give a blowjob than to give cunnilingus, but I got intense sexual satisfaction from doing both. I'd always enjoyed giving foreplay and adopting a more submissive role, and when I went down on another man, the power dynamics really excited me.

Fifteen months after my encounter with Joseph and Richard, Victoria Braithwaite re-entered my life, over two years after we had left University. The libertine domme scared me, and while Clare had made several trips to stay with her hyper-sexed friend, I had avoided spending any time with the crazy woman.

This time, there was no escape. She was approaching 25. Her submissive partner was about to turn 40, and Victoria had arranged birthday celebrations in an exclusive sex club they had membership of. And Clare, her favourite fuck-buddy, and her bisexual submissive cuckold fiancé were all invited.

12