The Summerhouse Ch. 12: Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue worked his frenulum. While sucking on the head of his prick, my tongue poked his sensitive underside that caused him to pant and groan. He ran his hands through my hair.

"Just your mouth, boy!" He barked to admonish me when my fingers gripped the base of his dick. It was uncomfortable on the cold floor; my knees were on a ridge in the tiles that dug uncomfortably, but I would have stayed in that position for hours to service Scott's manhood.

My hands instead closed around the top of his thighs and I used his body to leverage my mouth against his dick. I gagged as he smashed his prick against the back of my throat.

The sound of his personal cocksucker gasping as I fellated him was a tonic for both of us. I knew my place, and I looked up at him with watery eyes. He grunted and pulled on my head once more to push his dick as far as it would go in my throat.

My eyes streamed. Saliva dripped from my lips, and my hands shook as he hammered his dick into my gasping mouth. I felt used, and he continued to ram his manhood against the back of my throat.

I had never felt so weak and powerless. I had never felt so horny. My cock leaked as he face-fucked my mouth. I groaned into his invading dick, vibrating the prick thrusting across my tongue. I was his rag-doll and my throat was his Fleshlight. His firm grip on the back of my head kept my head in place as his hips bucked furiously.

His cock twitched, his hands pressed against my crown harder, and then the first wave of his cum hit the back of my throat.

I gagged once more. I should have expected it, but he had aggressively fucked my mouth in a way that few had ever done. I was used to giving fellatio, not have my face used as an object that alpha men can violently fuck.

It was a different kind of blowjob. It was a different type of submission. Scott woke me from my trance by sliding his dick from my mouth and wiping his cum across my cheek and hair. "Right little slut, you are," he muttered as I panted. My mouth and throat were sore and my mind swam with contrasting emotions.

It was not the sort of oral I liked to give. It was a nasty objectification of me, but that alone made it dirtier, nastier, and I was hornier as a result. The fact that I coughed and spluttered as Scott picked up his coffee and dished up a large helping of porridge, as I sat on the floor panting, was an utter degradation.

Discarded after his orgasm. I was no longer required.

I hauled myself to my feet and wiped the cum from my face in the bathroom. I returned to the kitchen as Scott climbed the ladder to get dressed for work. "Hey, you OK?" He asked when he returned fully dressed. "You spluttered a bit."

I nodded. "I'm fine. Just ... um ... a bit unexpected."

"Yeah ..." Scott blushed. "I was in a damn nasty mood today. Sorry if I was a bit rough." He picked up his bag as I slurped my coffee.

"It's still pretty dark out. Do you want me to drop you off in the car and pick you up?" I suggested, and he smacked my bare arse, causing me to spill lukewarm Java down the front of my chest.

"It'll be fine. I ain't ever had an accident. Y'know, Martin kept on at me too 'bout m'lights and m'bike. If I get killed, there's still plenty of dick left at the club for you two fags!" He chuckled and wheeled his bike into the British drizzle.

I texted Martin about my concerns, and he replied almost immediately to "leave it with him." An hour later, I received an e-mail containing a receipt from a local bike shop, and a collection time in the middle of Friday afternoon. He told me to pass the gift onto the footballer when I received it.

Martin was incorrigible; I only suggested upgraded lights and a reflective cycling jacket.

Scott returned after training, and sauntered into the summerhouse, dripping with mud. "I got splashed by a fucking lorry," he moaned and dropped his clothes on the wooden floor.

I scooped them into the washing machine while he had a warm shower and provided a chicken-burger with roasted carrot chips that he adored. "I thought Iain was a decent cook, but this is top notch," he replied, speaking with his mouth full. Once again, after dinner, we played games on the giant television in the Summerhouse, and chatted until the small hours. The connection between us had certainly strengthened since he arrived, and I idly stroked his thighs as we waited for the game to load.

We drank cider, we scored goals and killed zombies. "What do you remember about Virginia?" He asked.

"Not a lot. She got fucked a bit. But then I did too. She was a good laugh. You liked ploughing her, but we know why!"

He hummed and drank the last of his beer. "If I end up in a relationship with her, d'ya think it's a bit soon after Iain?"

"Well, I ..."

"And d'ya reckon she'll still let me dip my wick elsewhere?"

"Well, I ..."

"And why am I getting nervous about her?" His controller landed on the chair with a thud, and he took a deep breath. I looked startled at him, and his hands shook. "I've known her for two years. We flirt every day. I miss her when she isn't in the office, and she texts me every single day. I know she is going to leave her bloke soon, and she' will only split with him because of me."

"And you don't want that?"

"Of course, I want that. I really want that. She gives me butterflies and fulfils every need I have. Except one."

"She as a mouth and an ass too."

"It's not the same," Scott muttered. "And I never felt like this with Iain. Or Sandy. Or Dana or anyone else. Or Stevie. And I'm excited but scared."

"Why?"

"What if, I'm not the person she expects? It'll destroy me."

I shrugged at his fear, candidly expressed. "You can't stop yourself from being hurt, Scott. The relationships we have are high risk. But also high-reward. Clare loves me and I love Clare. We communicate, and talk, and iron out our creases. It's hard work."

"You two are just ... natural."

"No. The couple nights, the constant dialogue, the communication and the love makes it work. She knows I adore seeing her getting fucked, and she loves to be fucked. I love cock and cunt, and she's delighted about that. We don't put a ceiling on our sex life, but just have an understanding and a promise to be honest. She knows you are bisexual, of course."

Scott sighed. "Yeah, she does. And she said she's nervous too. She thought I was gay until I started screwing her in my lunch break." I laughed at him. "My old landlord is happy for me and Virginia to take over the lease from Iain and me until it expires in September. So she'll move in next week. But I am still scared and worried. And I don't know how to break that."

"You must be scared," I told him with a smirk. "You have been home for five hours and haven't tapped me up for sex once. By now, I'd expect you to be needing to get off."

He laughed. "I had a late lunch. A very late lunch and pumped her full of cock before I left. And we nipped in afer work. I got stamina, but three times a day is enough for me, normally." He gave me a wink, looked at his watch, and then at me. "I gotta get to bed, if I wanna be in work tomorrow."

Scott woke early the following morning and his alarm clock woke me too. He was preoccupied as he failed to pull the duvet cover from me, smack my arse or deliver a breakfast order before he stepped into the shower.

I made coffee and porridge once more, and he thanked me as he ate in silence. "You OK to do us a meal at six?" He asked, and I nodded. "Something nice. A bit of class would be great. What's classy?"

"I'll sort something," I promised. "Candles too?"

"Yeah, scented candles."

He looked anxious, and I cocked my head at him. "Do you need me to do ... something ... to calm you down?" He shook his head and rubbed his face in thought.

"I'm going to take some smart clothes to work in a bag as Virginia is bringing me here and I'll leave my bike at the back of the warehouse. So I need deodorant too. And mouthwash."

I said nothing as he got ready and wished him luck. He was nervous, although I didn't know why. I visited the supermarket at lunchtime to buy supplies for a three-course meal; as the kitchenette was not large, I opted for a simple soup to start, followed by venison and the trimmings, and finished with a luxurious raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake.

Scott had joked that he needed a waiter service for his romantic meal for two, and so I dived into the box of dressing-up clothes which were left over from our Saturday afternoon parties; the sexy tuxedo outfit of a collar, cuffs and abbreviated black shorts with a bowtie on the front was cheeky and playful.

Scott was late and overexcited. He blathered as he bound into the summerhouse and took the coat from the slightly bemused Virginia. She giggled when she saw me, and the table which I had set up.

Scented candles, soft romantic music and a bottle of chilled white wine, awaited them. Scott rubbed his chin, and I took the coats from him. "Let's get started," he roared, and glanced at my bare arse as I hung their jackets up.

Virginia was exactly as I remembered her from the Christmas Party. She oozed excitable playfulness and smiled at everything. Her blonde pigtails framed a joyful grin and deep brown eyes that sparkled with a lust of life.

"I didn't realise that it would be this sort of evening?" She spoke in a London accent and giggled as she took in my ridiculous outfit. "I feel overdressed now!"

"If Madam wishes to disrobe, that is her prerogative!" She adjusted her Hello Kitty top and then looked at Scott.

"Maybe later. Although I do like your garb." She sat down and watched as Scott fumbled his chair. "If you were wearing it, it would a bigger bulge, wouldn't it?" Scott and I both blushed.

I stayed out of their way. I served the courses, and left a little bell on the table so I could be summoned from the kitchen where I ate a pizza, and played on my phone. I knew how special this meal was for my friend and gave them the space they needed to discuss their new living arrangements.

Virginia teased me; her fingers rolled over my exposed flesh when I served them, and she gleefully watched Scott's reaction as she toyed with me. If it was a test to see if my friend would mind that she openly flirted with other people, then it was one that he reciprocated with. He openly tickled the front of my bulge when I had two empty plates in my hand and laughed as I squirmed.

They laughed, and they talked openly. Virginia needed to leave her partner, and Scott needed someone to share the rent on his property. Just as friends, they made perfect sense.

But they both wanted more than that, and the tentative discussions about relationships and boundaries showed this. Scott promised that he could not object to her "camwhoring" while together, if she allowed him to continue to play football, attend the summerhouse parties and engage in his bisexuality. It was an easy agreement; neither of them wanted monogamy or exclusivity.

The scented candles were atmospheric. I cleared the plates from the dessert and they took their glasses of wine to sit on the largest couch.

A cuddle quickly became a passionate embrace. Their lips locked and Scott their tongues massaged each other, as their bodies entwined on the sofa.

Their clothing was hurriedly discarded. I had seen Virginia naked previously at the Christmas party and was treated to the sight of her bare slit and luscious breasts once more.

Scott sat in his tight boxer shorts and she giggled as her hands tugged at the waistband. He raised his body weight and his erect cock sprang from the cotton underwear as she lowered it to his knees and he kicked them across the room.

Their embrace continued. It was a romantic, sensual act that I witnessed through the doorway of the kitchen. I had been messaging Clare, and she asked me who Scott's girl was. She must have watched on the CCTV which had been installed in the summerhouse for the dominant ladies of the house to monitor the cuckolds.

But Virginia had stolen Scott's heart. The blonde minx ran her hands across his back as the two lovers kissed fervently. Their bodies writhed on the sofa with unrelenting ardour.

Scott grabbed his new partner's right thigh and raised it. She groaned as he skated his cock along her damp slit and parted her legs to give him better access by pushing her hips into the soft cushion of the leather couch.

His right leg implanted firmly on the ground, Scott gently worked his prick against her cunt. She squealed as his dick slipped inside her sopping pussy, slowly gyrating his hips to draw groans and squeals from his new girlfriend.

His hips bucked and rotated, his thumb pushed against her clit and his dick was clearly hitting her G-Spot, as the young woman panted and cried with every thrust into her maidenhood.

"Oh, Scott!"

"Yeah?" He cried. "Faster?"

"Yeah!"

Scott smashed his dick with wanton abandon into his new lover, who cawed in lustful delight. She screeched with every deep exhalation, enjoying the ferocity of Scott's powerful strokes.

Virginia shrieked, crying out loudly as an orgasm swept across her body and left her body tingling and shaking. She screamed to Scott not to stop, and my friend jackhammered his dick into her as she howled in desperate pleasure.

It was like watching Clare; Scott was pleasuring Virginia and showering her in lustful pleasure. I had been relegated to spectator and witness as my friend pumped his cum into her cunt with a battery of profanity.

Virginia smiled at him. They kissed as the fruits of their fucking leaked onto the leather sofa.

"I can get Jon to clean you up," he said. "He always loves cleaning up a creampie."

"I want you to do it," Virginia replied with a wicked grin and Scott's face wavered. "My boyfriend should always enjoy eating me out." Scott gulped. He did not give blowjobs, Scott did not eat cum. He admitted he hadn't done so for years as he hated the taste, and I sniggered as I watched him tentatively slide down her body and push his face into her crotch.

She gave a vocal exhalation as his tongue glided over her cunt. I knew he tasted his own emission as I could see Virginia smile. She must have felt the smooth, soft suction of his lips against her cunt and the slippery goo slide to his waiting mouth.

It was the sort of debauchery that I adored. It was the sort of filthy act that I fantasised about and would do on a daily basis. Clare didn't screw bareback very often, but when she did, the act of sucking the bull's cum from my fiancée's cunt was a glorious, wonderful treat.

Scott was in his own personal hell. He was being tortured by the woman he adored and had fallen for. Her writhing, groaning and verbal encouragement should have been a tonic to his senses, and a wonderful boost to his arousal.

Her body became consumed by lust. Her hips bucked and rocked and her body sizzled under Scott's cunnilingus. Her breathing became ragged and her cheeks flushed as my friend brought her to another orgasm that caused the young woman to holler loudly.

Scott wiped his face of their cum and sat back on the sofa, smiling at his date. "That was great. We must do that every time," she giggled. "I think it's good that you can swallow cum even though you are the dominant. You make the mess, you should clean it up."

"I'm not ..."

"Gay?" Virginia replied. "Of course not, you're bisexual. Isn't that what bi-guys do as well?" She giggled and took another slug of wine from her glass.

"Not usually," Scott muttered tersely. "I'm the top."

Virginia snorted. "Show me!"

He hummed and looked directly at me. "You would have liked to have done that, wouldn't you?"

I scrambled to my feet and put my phone on the kitchen worktop. "Yes."

"Come here," he demanded and glared at me. "Go in there, and I want you to douche your backside and apply plenty of lubricant." I nodded at him, and he pointed towards the bathroom. "I will show you what I normally do with men and it isn't swallow their fucking spunk."

I heard giggling from the other room, and Virginia come to another screaming orgasm as I flooded my butt with warm water. The first time I did this, I was nervous and unsure, but I had been using the enema bulb three or four times a week for months, and I knew exactly what was coming.

Virginia came loudly. I had not met another woman who screamed in ecstasy as much as she did when they reached their climax; I guessed this was part of her camgirl act where the watching punters would expect, and almost demand, a wild, thrashing, vocal peak.

I liberally greased my butt and took deep breaths as I relaxed my arse and slid a medium-sized butt-plug past my sphincter. I appreciated and enjoyed the fullness and pressure from the sex toy and re-entered the room as Scott finished Virginia again with his fingers pressed against her clit.

"Come here," Scott demanded, and as I approached him, pushed me to my knees in front of his new partner. My face was thrust into her sodden cunt, and I, instinctively, wrapped my tongue against her clit. She groaned. "Oh yeah, that's good."

I had plenty of practice giving head. Clare always loved to have me go down on her, and I adored every part of the submissive act. I flicked on Virginia's bean as the blonde Londoner ran her hands over my shoulders and through my hair.

Scott had retrieved a condom from the side of the room and had sheathed his dick. Lubricant was drizzled over his tool and I felt the pressure on the butt-plug. The wide flare of the bulbous plug resisted, but I relaxed my ring and he slowly slid the sex toy from my opening.

I felt empty, but I was getting something far better. The blunt head of Scott's erect cock pushed against my resistance and the footballer eased his dick into my lubricated hole. Inch-by-inch, slowly and firmly, I was filled by my friend.

I was stuffed by the lover of the girl I was eating out. Scott must have made eye contact with her, because she giggled between her grunts. Gradually, he increased his pace. His hands on my waist as he pivoted inside of me with a regular, smooth rhythm.

But it felt wonderful. His prick slid over my prostate as my tongue danced across an aroused, dripping cunt. I was in my heaven, and Scott knew it. My cock tingled. His powerful thrusts slapped against my flesh and our balls collided.

And Virginia could see everything. She witnessed her new boyfriend seizing control and controlling another man all evening. She watched her love plunder the hole of another and then order him to provide cunnilingus to her. She saw the confident, dominant, powerful man in Scott.

Her cunt leaked more and more. Her body shook with every suck on her clit and every lick of her slit. She groaned, panted, squirmed and writhed, but enjoyed every moment of the debauchery.

Scott jackhammered into my butt. He was desperate for a release, powering his dick into me with wanton, rampant abandon. I felt his cock pulse, and the man groaned loudly and then his condom tip filled inside of me.

I never eased from Virginia. My lips massaged her wetness and my finger pressed between the leather cushion and my chin to slide into her hole. She groaned as I slipped into her, and her palms ran through my hair.

It was too much for her, and she squealed, bucked her hips and yelled in profanity as her orgasm tore through her body in several waves. Cascading through her. Touching every pore of her flesh and leaving her legs thrashing wildly and her breathing ragged.

We all took a few moments, and Scott broke the silence. "See, that's what this bi-guy does."

Virginia giggled, and I nodded. "Yeah, he does." Scott gave me a subtle tap of the shoulder and I knew what he wanted. "I'm going to have a quick shower," I said to give them some time alone.