The Summerhouse Ch. 12: Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm water felt wonderful on my used body. I washed the pre-cum that Scott had caused to leak from my cock and removed Virginia's juices from my face.

I returned to the main room of the summerhouse to see Virginia dressed once more. She smiled at me. "Does Scott always pound you like that?" I nodded, knowing that my cheeks blushed. "He does it to me too. It's a nice feeling isn't it?"

"Yeah," I admitted, and she wrapped her arms around her partner.

"I gotta go now. Derek will be back at eleven and I don't want to have to lie about where I have been. It'll just cause another row."

"You could stay the night," Scott suggested, more out of hope than expectation. "You could cuddle up to me and ... y'know."

The blonde woman smiled at him. "Next week, we'll be together," she promised. "We can do that every night you aren't away at this place. Or at the football club. On Monday he is off to Berlin with his truck, and I'm going to move out then. No arguments, no fights, no rows. He already suspects that I'm screwing someone else as he has been suspicious for months. We've waited so long to be together, Scott, so another few days is nothing."

Scott walked with his new beau to the back of the summerhouse to the small track and lay-by where she had parked her car and he watched the red lights streak into the night. The naked man sighed, and took a cider from me, wordlessly. "I want her so bad, man. I want her so much."

"Did you ever feel like that with Iain?" I asked.

He snorted and threw me games controller. "Don't ask me those sorts of questions!" He looked away from me at the large screen, and I think he was glad of the distraction from his emotions. It was difficult to dwell on the tumultuous love-life when his focus was on the crazed zombies holding loaded weapons.

The following morning, I prepared breakfast while Scott was in the shower. The smooth body of the football star glistened alluringly under the light and he smiled at the ogling of his naked body. "You'll get your fill of dick this morning," he promised as he ate the porridge and then dressed in his work clothes.

"Where's your bike?" I asked, thinking back to the previous night.

"At work. We came in Virginia's car, remember?" He held my car keys in his hand and shook them gently from side-to-side so they clanked. "And I can't drive."

"Oh, do you need a lift?"

"Yeah! 'Cause I ain't flying there?" He joked and then grabbed my shoulder as I walked towards the bedroom ladder to get dressed. "You can take me. Naked."

"But ..." I protested.

Scott's hand landed on my bare buttocks. "Naked. I have a bet to win with Virginia."

"What bet?"

"We set it up on the drive over last night." His eyes glistened as I was only allowed my shoes when I told him I could not drive barefoot. "It was an idea I had a few days ago, and we agreed to do it. It's your thing. It's nasty."

I didn't expect anything else.