All Comments on 'The Summerhouse Ch. 15: Stephen'

by bawdybloke

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Careless parenting

I did not appreciate the careless perspective on parenting in this chapter. This whole series is based on a very extreme lifestyle (cucking, rampant swinging, cheating, BDSM, piss play, etc) so this might just be another extreme example of this. But conceiving a child should ideally be an act of love between two loving committed partners with the intents of raising, loving and caring for that child together. It’s true that this ideal is often not met. But to have women whose extreme sexuality and variety of partners (protected and unprotected) result in an unplanned pregnancy and then to raise that child with your cucked husband is so off. Mostly from the POV of the unfortunate child - growing up in a family that is so untraditional, from an origin of pure wanton lust (not love), struggling to understand what it means, being exposed at some point to the truth of your parentage/lineage and all the sorted truths of your mother’s kinks. It’s just a terribly unfair burden to put on a person for their lifetime. Such a disrespectable idea.

bawdyblokebawdyblokeabout 3 years agoAuthor
Re: "Careless Parenting"

The line in the story is this:

"Little slut sent me a text yesterday. She got herself pregnant."

"Oh."

"And it ain't Sean's kiddy. The guy's dick hasn't seen any pussy for six months and he just fires blanks, anyway."

"How's he taken it?"

"He's over the moon. He's always wanted kids..."

As Sean is infertile ("fires blanks") and has "always wanted kids," it was without question that his wife would need to a man other than her husband to impregnate her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous