The Summerhouse Ch. 17: Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are they really?"

My naked fiancée smiled as she approached us. "Hello, love," I called out.

She smiled. "Glad I caught you. Victoria is arranging for a little trip to the Med and I'm going. Virginia's up for it. It'll just be twelve of us sharing a villa." She gestured at Bobby. "Ask Heather if she wants to come too, as I have reserved a space for her. She doesn't need many clothes and I have a couple of beach dresses that will look divine on her. It'll be next weekend. Leave on the Friday afternoon, get back on the Sunday. She said she wanted a girls' night out. This will be two. And lots of talent."

"Heather isn't a party animal, like you," I replied, and Clare shook her head. "Well, not that sort of party."

"I know, she told me. We have talked together. And she doesn't have to jump into bed with anyone. But I am sure she will." She sat on the seat in front of us and rubbed her hands. "Listen, boys. I know Bobby has been exploring his sexuality for years." She addressed my friend. "You've sucked off more guys than anyone else I know. You know what works for you. Heather's never broken the leash. So I expect you to offer her support to experiment. She may not have fun on the beach and at the party. But she might. She may love being buggered by a Pedro, or being tag-teamed by a stag party from Northampton. She could find that lapping at the cunt of a Maria, or being spit-roasted by dominant lesbians sporting twelve-inch dildos really does it for her. But she doesn't know. And it's not right for her to feel guilty about fantasising. Or experimenting. I expect you to tell her you want her to have a wild time and not worry about what she does. Because that is what she has done for you, Bobby. Or else you wouldn't be here. And not many women would be happy for you to do what you do. She's a diamond, and you need to give her the same freedom she has given to you."

"But what if she doesn't want to," I started and Clare tapped me on the knee.

"You don't know what she wants. She won't tell Bobby what she wants to try because it scares her. She has told me a tiny amount of it. So, give her the same freedom she gave you. She may hate it and never want to do it again. She may not want to try it. But she deserves the right to do it, if the opportunity presents itself."

"And the opportunity will present itself?" I asked.

"Of course," Clare replied, and smirked at me. "It always does, you know that. We make sure there is enough talent to go around. She'll have every opportunity to explore her fantasies, I promise. She'll be a changed woman by Monday."

I didn't doubt it for a moment. And personally, I blamed Victoria Braithwaite.