The Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delicious crimson poured from her swan-like neck to her full breasts down her belly to her impaled cunt only to be joined by the river flowing from her thighs. A gory, flowing symphony of bright crimson-blushed alabaster cascading towards the thirsty basin at the lord's feet.

Suddenly, grinding wasn't enough. Lillith needed more, the pounding rhythm of her dark lover destroying, conquering, taking. She grabbed her king's hands and moved one to her breast and the other to where they were one.

The feeling of her slippery skin under his rough hands was enough for the lord to lose his mind, he took hold of her waist and began a punishing pounding, lifting her and meeting her in the middle of the drop with harsh thrusts that reached her tight womb.

The bitch was in heat, he knew before the night ended there would be a new prince or princess on the way and that only made him more aggressive.

Grabbing her beneath the knees he stood inside the basin without stopping his wild pumping, the throne disappeared in a gust of smoke and the basin began growing until it became as big as a bathtub, he kneeled and pushed his whore onto her hands and knees.

Taking hold of her plump hips he began to pump with fervor, pushing his cock as deep as possible while pulling her towards him with his claws deep within her flesh, her tiny cunt stretched to the point of bleeding and that only added to his ardor, his cock began to grow longer and fatter.

The bestial sounds coming from the demon only made the savage scene worse, Charlie was terrified and kept praying while trapped inside her body, she wanted to close her eyes to avoid the blasphemy playing in front of her.

She knew she would die that night.

The devil and his queen would surely kill her to satisfy some unholy hunger, death would probably be the end in a long list of atrocities that would be done to her but she refused to lose her faith, she would believe in her Lord and savior and in the end she would stand before the gates of heaven knowing that her faith never wavered.

Lord, if this is the final test of my faith then so be it, I won't ask for your help, I will show you my love.

Lillith's arms gave on her and she fell cheek first into the blood-filled bottom of the basin, her mortal body was dying and she was elated. Luc mounted her fully then, snaking an arm around her waist, pulling her back flush with his powerful torso, and began to nibble on her ear, down to her neck, and finally sank his fangs into the crook.

The last drops were always the sweeter and he was getting closer with each pull, he began to rut savagely into her, forcing his stiff rod into the entrance to her womb feeling the hard passage clamping on the head, he moved his hand against her belly and could feel his cock moving inside her.

Without stopping, he grabbed her by the hair and kneeled with her limp body in front of him, lifted his head from the crook of her neck, pierced his own wrist with his fangs and brought it to her mouth.

"Drink. You. Greedy. Cunt. Drink" each word punctuated by a harsh thrust.

He needed to get his hands on her luscious tits, he conjured smoke to coiled around her and keep her upright, then made a cut on his neck with a black claw and guided her mouth to where her nourishment flowed faster.

Thrust. "This"

Thrust. "Fucking"

Thrust. "Tits"

Thrust. "Are"

Thrust. "Mine", he bellowed while groping the unconscious beauty he was bouncing on his rutting rod.

Finally, tiny fangs latched on to his neck, and her pulls became greedier, he could feel her moaning on his neck and the vibrations went straight to his cock, her hips began moving furiously and she started bouncing heartily on his raging cock

He took hold of her hair and brutally separated her from his vein, black blood flowed freely from the wound, and she watched transfixed as the little river flowed along the ridges of his well-formed torso.

She licked her lips.

He looked at her dazed expression, black pits of desire peered hungrily at him, she was covered in blood, panting, impaled on his mighty cock.

She was conquered.

He pushed her savagely to the bottom of the basin, her face was submerged in blood, her hands submissively next to her head, and her ass in the air, cunt owned by her master.

He enjoyed the picture for a few seconds before pulling out of the vacuum of her cunt.

Lillith pushed from her supplicant position with the unholy screech of a banshee, breasts swaying with the force of her agitation, claws scratching the base of the basin.

Luc grabbed her by the shoulder and flipped her to her back, spread her legs brutally, and seized her by the neck a second before she dived towards him.

She was partially submerged in blood, he growled appreciatively when he noticed the way the liquid caressed the valley between her breasts, how it lapped at her pussy, the drops clinging to her nipples, her hair became one with it and she looked like a delicious offering.

He began pumping his cock in his fist.

She went berserk.

Twenty-five pairs of eardrums ruptured. Blood dripping from their ears.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Such an impatient little fox" he chided her with an evil grin.

"You'll take what I give you and nothing else, you fucking cunt" he squeezed her neck tighter "Is that understood?"

She stilled under his grip, black tears falling from her eyes, "Yes master" she rasped.

He rammed his cock into her bloody cunt and dropped his weight fully on top of her, long legs wrapping against his waist, claws tearing his back, and fangs sinking into his neck.

He bit her.

They were a writhing, rutting, clawing mass of blood and passion.

His hands everywhere, groping, clawing, ramming. Her cunt stretched impossibly by his massive girth, dominating and possessing her.

Just when she though she couldn't take more, he began to devour her breasts, licking the blood from them, biting her tender nipples, and finally gobbling half of one into his mouth and sucking fiercely. She grabbed his head keeping him in place, and arched her back as electricity began a sweet descend from the top of her head down her spine and into her contracting cunt. Everything was magnified by the rutting thrusts of the bull inside her.

Feeling the contracting of her walls against him, he clutched her ass and began to force his cock fully into her womb, once inside the pleasure was too much and his pumps became rougher and shorter trying to burrow as far as possible inside her fertile heat. He clutched her shoulders and kept her still as he poured his black seed deep inside her.

She cuddled his head to her breast while his release washed her most intimate walls, relishing in his harsh suckles and deep bites.

It was finally over. Ceecee didn't know if she should be glad or terrified. Surely it could only get worse, after all, they were only forced to witness the grotesque display, they weren't active participants.

But she knew that before the sun came out in the morning they would be.

**********

"Hmmm, what do we have here?" Came a deep voice from above Luc.

He chuckled, "If I have to tell you, then I've been a terrible father, Roth"

"You are a terrible father"

"And yet, not once have I even thought of casting you out, have I?"

A grunt was his only answer.

Giving the pretty nipple in front of him one last bite, he pushed from his delectable queen.

She looked magnificent, with her droopy eyelids and just-fucked body, completely covered in blood.

She stood with a feline stretch, heavy breasts swaying. She began squeezing the excess blood from her hair, black oozing from between her legs, droplets of blood caressed her unmarred skin and one clung stubbornly to the tip of her nipple.

He grabbed her by the waist, leaned in and licked the little insolent, giving her nipple a tiny pull before taking her hand and helping her out of the basin.

"Such a gentleman" she said with a saucy little smile, tiny fangs peeking out her lush lips.

He grabbed her ass and gave her a punishing squeeze followed by a harsh smack, that propelled her toward the five behemoths in front of her.

"Asmodeus, Berith, Astaroth, Soneillon, Leviathan" she said caressing each of their cheeks, "my babies"

"Mother" said the tallest one, his cruelly angelic face framed with long raven hair. He crushed her to his naked chest and kissed her slowly on the neck.

"None of that my sweet Levi," she gave him a coy look from under her lashes and continued with, "for now"

Pushing away from him she swayed her hips as she walked towards her mate while saying, "I have a gift for each of my babies"

"I almost forgot," Wrapping her arms gracefully around his neck, she turned to look straight at Ceecee's eyes, "We should properly thank our hostess" she said with a cruel smile.

12