Amazonian Womb Worms Ch. 01-05

Story Info
What happens when a penis-like parasite finds a woman host?
14.2k words
4.64
86.2k
159

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Slimy Invader

The deep mud squelches as it sucks at my knee-high boots, making this trek through the suffocatingly humid rainforest even more grueling. In an attempt to make traversing this mud easier, I try following in the footprints of our Amazonian Jungle guide, Anton Santos, who's ahead by a few feet, clearing the dense jungle brush with broad swings of his machete. My best friend, Derek Aider, follows close behind me, filming our journey for his travel vlog. Claire is behind him and Kody, her boyfriend, holds up the rear.

Ugh, I feel so gross, I think, brushing off the blonde ponytail hairs that are clung to my neck.

The five of us have been hiking since first light around 6:30 a.m., so everyone's skin has been glistening with sweat all day just like I have. I'm sure they're all as tired as I am too. Unfortunately, no one is as miserable as me, because I woke up today with menstrual cramps, which means I'm probably going to start spotting soon, and I feel like a jaguar might sniff me out like a shark would and pounce on me from a tree...

Not only have we been hiking for six hours almost non-stop, but we've been trekking through Brazil's mostly uncharted Vale do Javari territory for almost a week now, so there really hasn't been much time to relax between our encampments, not with all the exploring we needed to do before today's journey back to the river camp where the rest of our expedition party is waiting for us. If we don't get back to the camp before sundown, they'll be forced to venture into the rainforest to search for us, unless they decide to just leave us stranded here.

Vale do Javari, or Javari Valley, is not only one of the most unexplored regions of the world, but it's also the most uncharted land in all the Amazonas. That's partly because there are uncontacted tribes living out here, so the entire region is protected by FUNAI, Brazil's Indian affairs.

Encountering hostile tribesmen isn't the only threat out here, there are also jaguars, deadly spiders, killer snakes, and potentially other lethal threats lurking about. But thankfully, we haven't crossed paths with anything too terrifying, aside from a few large snakes, massive arachnids, and other creepy crawlies. Oh, and we did have a few scares from spider monkeys swinging through the canopy overhead. All that aside, we got to see and photograph tons of strange plants, beautiful birds, bizarre bugs, and caught glimpses of elusive animals that none of us came across in all our extensive flora and fauna research leading up to this expedition. Hopefully something we filmed will turn out to be a new discovery. Hopefully some of the plant samples we took will lead to a medical breakthrough or something.

Exploring uncharted regions of the Amazon has been my dream since the first rainforest documentary I watched when I was nine. That documentary why I went to Jacksonville University and majored in biology with a focus on ecology and wildlife bio. That's how I ended up working at the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) as an Associate Wildlife Biologist researcher. That documentary and others like it is why I'm out here hoping to discover something new so I can use it as my focus for my undergrad research project--a project that I'm hoping will help me get accepted to the University of Florida Ph.D. Zoology program next January.

None of this would even be possible without Derek's 10 million subscriber vlog. He's made a fortune from YouTube ad revenue, and he's made tons of connections who can help him find ways into restricted regions like this. It's through one of those connections that Derek met Anton, one of the only people in all of Peru who leads expeditions to the deepest depths of the Amazonian rainforest when he's not doing solo expeditions. To meet him, we had to fly to Iquitos, Peru. Then we had to take a multi-day trip down the Amazon River by boat to get to Anton's home in Benjamin Constant in the State of Amazonas, Brazil.

After paying him $20,000 to be our guide, Aton took us in his boat down the Javary River to the Itaquai River. We then we navigated twenty miles down the Itaquai and docked at his secluded camp near the river's confluence with the Itui River where he has tents and an impressive jungle hut set up. That's where the rest of our group is waiting. From that camp, we hiked on foot another thirty to forty miles through dense jungle following the route he's explored countless times indicated my carvings he's made in the towering trees' bark, stopping to make camp at areas he previously cleared and camped in before. A few times, we ventured from those temporary camps to explore areas he's never been. And one of those uncharted regions is where we're on the way back from today.

The pressure in my bladder becomes more and more unbearable as we ascend the steep, muddy hill before us. On the way up, we have to grab onto branches and roots to pull ourselves up, reaching back to help pull up the person behind us. This morning's torrential downpour has made our previous path back to our last camp impassable thanks to some flooding, so we had to find another way around. And this path is by far one of the worst we've traversed.

When we finally get to the top of the hill, everyone is panting hard, so we take a very brief water break while Anton scouts ahead.

"Come, this way," Anton says, pointing at a clearing with his machete, leaving before I have a chance to announce that I need a bathroom break.

A few feet later, I'm on the verge of peeing myself. "Hey," I call out, placing my hands on my hips and tipping my nose to the jungle canopy above while I take a deep breath. "I have to relieve my bladder."

"Okay, okay," Anton says, nodding. "You go on. I'll check up ahead."

"You just had to guzzle, like, a gallon of stream water through your Life Straw, didn't you, Lena?" Claire teases with a smirk. "If we get left behind for being late, it's your fault."

"Yeah, yeah," I say, giving her a playful shove on my way to the cluster of trees.

"Since we know you're a shy pisser, we're going to head that way with Anton to give you a little privacy, okay, Blue Eyes?" Derek says with a charming smirk. God, that smile makes me want to tell him how I feel.

"You guys are the worst!" I say as I slink behind the thick trunk of a towering tree.

When I'm sure everyone is a good bit away, I head over to a tree that has a thick wall of leafy bushes behind it. I look left to right, brushing leaves away with my shoe. Satisfied that it's all clear, I set my backpack down before I unbutton my shorts and pull them down with my undies, eyeing the tiny spot of blood in the crotch of my underwear.

Great, I started spotting early...

When I'm sure there are no creepy crawlies or murder snakes lurking nearby, I squat down by the base of tree behind me. As a powerful stream of urine blasts the soil below, a small rodent comes out of the brush ahead and starts coming my way. Something rustles in the fallen leaves and brush to my right. Then, as I turn to the source of the sound, a large brown spider nearly the size of my hand scurries out from under the tree and runs right past me after the rodent that just barley races off. It scares me so badly that I spring up while still peeing, and as the spider turns to me and rises onto its back legs, I shuffle back as fast as I can, forgetting my pants are around my ankles.

And I fall backwards, my bare ass hitting soft leafy plants beside the tree before I drop almost a foot down an unexpected drop. I land back first onto a muddy slope that I begin to slide down. As I try to scramble to my feet, frantically grabbing for firm ground, I slip and begin sliding down the steep hill even faster until my attempt to stop sliding makes me go into a dizzying roll.

I scream at the top of my lungs during the tumble down the slope that seems to get steeper and steeper until I roll through a pool of muddy water only to drop off a ledge and splash down into cool water, my head, butt, and shoulder blade all hitting something hard.

I'm so disoriented that I lay there on my back for a bit, holding my head as the shallow stream washes over my body, looking up at the high walls of mud on both sides of me. There's no way I can climb those to get out of this muddy crevice unless I maybe grab the roots sticking out of the soil walls and hoist myself up.

Groaning, I plant a hand down into the silt beneath the creek and sit up, looking at the hand that was holding my head.

No blood.

"Thank god," I whisper, wincing from the throbbing as I look down at the cuts on my right knee and left shin before eyeing the shorts and panties that are now only wrapped around one ankle as they flutter in the gentle current, clouds of mud pluming off them into the crystal-clear water. "Derek!" I call out in the direction I fell. "Derek? Anton?! Claire?! Kody?"

No response.

As much as I'd hate for everyone to see me naked from the waist down, I would be so damn happy if I saw them coming down the hill for me.

Frantically, I investigate the area. Since there are no anacondas or anything swimming after me, I shift into a squat and start washing the dirt off my scraped elbows and legs. As badly as I want to clean the mud caked on my bare ass so I can put my pants back on, my booty hasn't been properly cleaned since my last shower at the Iquitos hotel, so it's best I save that area for last.

The last thing I need is an infection out here.

As the last bit of soil is rinsed from my wounds, a noise in the distance steals my attention. Looking all around in a panic, I blindly wash my arms off, glancing down at my body only for a second to see if it's time to move on to another area.

With my arms now clean, I begin washing off the mud on the part of my turquoise shirt covering my tiny breasts. Right when I look up at where I heard that noise earlier, I feel something cold against the inside of my bare right thigh, but I pay it no mind because I assume it's just cool water splashing me. But then I feel another cold sensation a little further up my leg near my crotch--a deliberate movement that feels like something slimy is quickly slithering its way up my inner thigh.

My eyes go wide and my mouth gapes open when I see this long, thick, pinkish worm with a head shaped like a narrow, phallic mushroom cap pushing against my labia.

"AHH!" I scream at the top of my lungs, falling on my ass as I reach for it.

Its smooth, unsegmented exterior is so slick that the tubular worm slips through my hand, parting my folds and my hanging inner lips with its penis crown shaped head before quickly slithering into my tight vaginal opening. In the blink of an eye, four or five inches of the rapidly wiggling thing that looks like raw chicken breast slips deep into me hard and fast by pushing off the inside of my leg with this freakish tail that looks like a cluster of pink translucent gummy worms. The slick sensation of its girthy, squirming, pulsing invasion makes me whimper, and then the unwanted pleasure makes me moan.

Why did that make me cry in pleasure like a dick just went in me instead of a horrific giant worm?

Probably because it feels like an actual cock--if a cock could wiggle and undulate.

As its sticky backend detaches from the space between my thigh and crotch, I pinch the base of the freaky tail hard right before the last two inches of creature can wiggle all the way in. It writhes violently as I pull its slippery, inch-and-a-half wide body out of me, and my pussy throbs from the sensation of its squirming girth slides back out of my tightness.

A breathy "oh" escapes me as its wide head leaves me with a gushy pop, and as I try to carry it far away from my crotch, I notice a white, fleshy tube leading from its protruding red mouth to the inside of my vagina. There are also thin strands of thick, semi-milky slime stretching between its head and my opening like snot. And as I'm pulling further, a tugging sensation in what feels like my cervix makes me stop trying to yank it out of me.

"Ah-ouch!" I pull again and it for sure tugs at my cervix. "AH!" I cry out from the sharp pain that throbs deep in my vagina. "What the fuck... OH! No, no, no... please don't tell me that this thing is latched on to me or some shit..."

I pull again and more pain flashes from the entrance to my womb, so I bring the creature back towards my pussy and hold the squirming thing right outside my entrance while I brainstorming what to do. Now that I'm staring at it this close, I can't help but think how much its shaft looks like a leathery, veiny horse penis, but skinnier. The body looks like a horse penis, but the head of it looks like more like the tip of a human's cock...

Curious as to what it feels like, I use my free hand to gently squeeze its body with two fingers. As I increase pressure, soft flesh begins to give way to dense muscle, and it legit feels like I'm squishing something muscular and powerful like a tongue.

No, actually, it feels like I'm gripping an extremely erect penis...

This worm's body is much firmer than the Amazonian giant earthworms we found a few days ago, or any other worm I've ever touched for that matter. I then wrap my thumb and pointer tightly around it like a ring, stroking the worm's slick shaft gently from tail to head to make sure there are no hidden barbs. On the underside of it, it's covered with countless, soft hairlike setae--bristles that help wormlike organisms crawl up surfaces, even wet surfaces like my leg. The rest of it is completely smooth. Aside for a few veiny lumps and wrinkles, I don't feel any bones, just taught muscle. As my fingers stroke past its body's halfway point, it flexes hard then wriggles side to side like a powerful snake. The worms power is staggering...

Geez... This thing is unlike any worm I've ever held while fishing with my dad. And it's definitely not a snake. It seriously looks like some giant, human-like creature's penis fell off and evolved to survive on its own.

As my fingers bump into the extremely firm, curved flesh at the base of the worm's eyeless head, the phallic tip throbs and, the next thing I know, opaque, noodle-looking tentacles burst out from its mouth tube and quickly grow outward toward my labia like vines made of fleshy threads. The tentacles hit my outer lips before I can pull the creature away, and the glistening protrusions quickly web across my skin as more gooey looking tendrils sprout and branch out across my outer lips. And as I'm carrying it away, the sticky tentacles and tendrils pull at my skin like gorilla tape, and they don't detach. When I try to rip the branched noodlelike appendages and the main proboscis, it just feels like I'm trying to pull apart an unbreakable, stretchy polymer...

My eyes go wide, and I freeze. I've seen something this before in my invertebrate biology class... Nemertea, or ribbon worms, fire their long, branched proboscis to deter predators or entrap prey... That's what's spreading across my skin--that's what's latched onto my cervix...

"Or is in anchored in my cervix?" It does feel like something is pulsing beyond the pinhole opening.

Maybe if I put it back inside me it'll suck its proboscis back into its mouth.

I bring the penis shaped creature back to my opening and the mass of tendrils on my labia immediately retract into the proboscis the second I mash its thick head between my inner lip's flesh curtains. Holding tightly onto the hard ring at the base of the tail, I reluctantly plunge it into my vagina.

Fuck, I hate that this feels like a dick going it. A writhing slimy dick, but a dick none the less.

Slowly, I slide it into me inch by inch, but the worm wiggles excitedly and undulates, quickly burrowing all eight or nine inches of its shaft into me. When I feel it bottom out, something tickles my cervical hole. That's when I pull it back out as fast as I can, stopping as soon as I see the proboscis is still tethered inside.

"Fuck!" I shout, plunging the slimy creature back in.

In slow and out fast, in slow and out slow--I basically fuck myself over and over with the worm creature at varying speeds like it's a living dildo. The longer I go at it, the more pleasure courses through me.

This is so gross! "Ugh..." Why does it feel so fucking good though? I moan as a climax builds. There's no way I'm about to come from this...

Every time I pull it out, I find its white mouth tube is still attached inside of me.

Every time I pull it out, it pulls my cervix at a shorter and shorter distances from my opening, like it's reeling itself in.

Every time I pull it out, its body seems much longer and thinner, its mushroom cap head appears narrower like Sharpie marker cap, and its midsection seems to get girthier like it's rearranging its insides and moving its fluids towards its tail so it can shrink itself to fit into a smaller hole.

Every time I pull it out, it's covered in even more of that milky slime that looks like it's oozing out of its mouth and from the rounded base of its head. And I push it into my cunt for the twentieth-fifth time, slickness gushes out of me and coats my fingers. Just like that, I lose my grip on its tail as I'm trying to pull it back out.

"No! No, no, no!" I panic, plunging my fingers into my vagina and trying to grab it

There's too much of that slick goo inside for me to pinch it when I feel its widening tail rapidly inflating like a pufferfish.

I lay back in the stream, part my labia, and try to flood my cunt with water before frantically scooping out the slime. Globs of thick slickness gushes out of me into the stream, turning it cloudy like semen was just ejaculated in water. When it feels like the bulk of goo is out, I maneuver into a squat and try pushing the thing out like I'm attempting to give birth to it while also trying to frantically scoop it with my finger. That's when I feel its long, slick body coil up around my cervix. I pull my fingers out and remain squatted, hoping that if I stop antagonizing it, it will uncoil.

I'm panting hard as I sit on my haunches in the stream while waiting for it to move. A few seconds later, it slithers inside and my core spasms from the unfortunately pleasurable sensation. I feel a bulge in my vaginal canal as it wiggles down to my opening headfirst before flips around inside, its mushy tail brushing my G-spot hard before teasing my opening with a quick twist of its body. That makes me moan so hard, birds squawk above and fly away.

As I slowly plunge my fingers into my slippery hole to sneak up on it, there's a tickling sensation in my cervix that quickly spreads deeper as the head of the thing aggressively nuzzles the conical tip of its head against my cervical opening. When my finger meets the cluster of wormy growths protruding from its tail end that's wedged in the tightness right behind my vulva, it feels firmer and wider than before, like it fanned out and hardened. I can't get my fingers around it no matter how hard I try. It's like the creature's tail has formed a taut, fleshy mesh that's somehow clung to my vaginal walls and sealed me up.

"What fuck?!" I say through an exasperated breath, feeling around for a way past the firm little tubes while the creature writhes violently inside me.

Suddenly, pressure builds in the entrance of my cervix like its pulsing, rapidly writhing body is trying to force the tip of its shrinking head into my uterus...

All the way around the tail, there are plump, wormy protrusions that feel like soft gel vitamins are glued to my flesh! And as I scraping at the edges with my fingernails in an attempt to pry them off, a strange tingling sensation in my middle finger forces me to withdraw it from my pussy. That's when I notice the tiny, pink, hair-like tendrils threading underneath the first layer of my skin, branching out and growing just like the tentacles of the mouth proboscis.