The Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia held the book in her left hand, and with her right she reached out toward me. Before I knew what she was doing, she tugged on the belt of my robe, pulling it loose. My robe fell open. I started to protest, "What are you—" but Sylvia silenced me, holding her hand up to my mouth. My hands were held firm by Alyssa and Coleen. I felt their eyes on me, along with everyone else's, as I stood exposed, the air of the basement cold on my naked body.

Sylvia reached down, cupped her hand under my balls, squeezed them, felt their weight. I gasped; her hand was ice cold.

She smiled. "Good," she said.

Then she wrapped her fingers around my cock, and held it firmly in her hand. I flinched again, surprised, but Alyssa and Coleen's hands were locked tight on my wrists. Slowly but surely, despite my shock, my cock steadily grew, swelling in Sylvia hand. She smiled, watching, as I grew hard.

"Very good," she said.

I could feel all the eyes on me. I looked at Alyssa. She stared, her eyes wide. Then she looked up at me, smiled, mouthed soundlessly Nice cock.

A reflexive moan escaped my lips. Sylvia laughed. Gave my cock a squeeze.

"Try not to get too excited," she said. "We don't want to lose any of your essence, before we've proceeded with the ritual."

I nodded, unsure what I was agreeing to. Then Sylvia held the book up in her left hand, her right still holding my cock, and began to read.

At first her words sounded meaningless to me, in a language I didn't understand: guttural, vaguely Germanic, but not quite like any language I'd heard before. But slowly she shifted to English, fluidly, in a transition I didn't notice. Or maybe I just somehow came to understand her words.

"Oh elder one," she read, "cast your eyes over this offering. If he be pure, infuse him, so that by his essence we may become one with you. Cast your light inside him, so that it may thus shine inside us, your loyal servants."

Slowly, as she spoke, she began to run her hand up the length of my cock, lightly, softly. I shuddered. She smiled at me, and read on.

"Accept this offering, and share with him your strength, so that he may share with us his essence. Share with him your fortitude, so that his essence may flow freely, until we are satiated."

She gripped my cock tighter, and ran her hand up and down my shaft. She looked from the book to my cock to my face, breathing harder, smiling at me. She read on, but her words again fell into a language I couldn't identify. Her voice grew louder, and the motions of her hand over my cock grew faster.

I felt something, like a vibration, a rumbling, through the floor, through Sylvia's hand. I felt it in her voice. Felt it pushing its way into me, throbbing with my pulse. Something deep and strong. I cried out, unintentionally.

"Yes," Sylvia cried. "It is in him. I can feel it."

The others cried out too, sighing, laughing, relieved and excited.

"Cup-bearers," Sylvia said, "be ready." And she sank to her knees, and set the book aside. And the two girls who had sat near the chalice icons stepped forward, and they too sank to their knees on either side of Sylvia, and together they held the cup in front of her, just under her chin.

Sylvia smiled up at me, looking in my eyes, and she pumped my cock in her hand, and she said "I want you to cum for me," and she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. I moaned, loud. She held me in her mouth and she pumped both hands up and down my shaft. The girls holding the chalice watched intently, holding the cup ready.

Sylvia looked up at me intently, and she hummed around my cock, and the vibration pulsed all through me, and I moaned, and exploded. Sylvia closed her eyes, and moaned around my cock, and she held me there, and squeezed and pumped my cock with her hands as I shot into her mouth.

She swallowed once, gulping down a load of cum, then she held me in her mouth until she couldn't take any more, and she released, letting cum spill from her mouth into the chalice. Multiple sighs and moans sounded from the group, and Sylvia aimed my cock over the chalice lip and went on pumping and I went on cumming. The girls holding the cup did everything they could to get every drop inside, but some got over the lip, onto their hands, onto Sylvia's face, onto the floor.

Still, as finally the wave of my orgasm started to subside, the cup was nearly full of cum. Sylvia let streams of cum drip from her tongue, down her chin, into the chalice. Then she closed her mouth, licked her lips, smiled at me, swallowed what was left in her mouth.

"Holy shit," I heard Alyssa mutter next to me. Similar expressions moved through the group as they all stared. Sylvia stood, looking down at the cup the two girls still held between them, brimming with cum, their hands wet with overflow.

"I have tasted his essence," she said. "I can feel the power moving through me already. Now, we will each partake."

She took the chalice from the bearers and stepped backward to her original position. Everyone else followed suit, Alyssa and Coleen finally letting go of my wrists. I stayed standing, my robe hanging open, my slowly deflating cock dripping cum, in a daze from the powerful orgasm, unsure what I was meant to do now. The girls from the chairs in the corners stepped down, and everyone sat again in a circle around me.

"Alyssa," Sylvia said. "You found us our offering, so you will take the first draught."

Alyssa stood from where she was seated to my right. She gave me a sheepish look - her face was flushed - and she stepped forward toward Sylvia. Sylvia handed her the chalice, and without hesitation Alyssa brought it to her lips and took a drink of my cum. She seemed about to lower it, but Sylvia reached out and tipped the cup further, pouring more of it into Alyssa's mouth.

"Drink your fill," Sylvia said. "As the offeror you have special privilege."

Alyssa seemed to drink a lot, but when she stepped away the cup was still more than half full. She gave me another look as she turned to move back to her position. Her lips glistened with cum, a drop trailing down her chin. My cock twitched in response; her eyes shot downward and she smiled.

"Coleen," Sylvia said, and then Coleen stepped forward, taking her sip, much smaller than Alyssa's.

One by one Sylvia called the girls' names: The light-bearers were Francine and Anna. Francine was small and cute, with red hair and freckles. Anna, Black with thick glasses, was of similar height to Francine but with a wider, softer frame, curvy with large boobs. The chalice holders were Emily, tall and thin, with dark hair and pale skin; and Dee, a beautiful curvy blonde with blue eyes and very large boobs. And finally the watchers, with the eye icons: Rita looked like she could be Francine's sister, a small redhead, the main distinguishing difference being that Rita wore glasses; and Marie, Latina with long black hair, dark skin, and a curvy frame with large breasts.

And one by one they stepped forward, took the chalice, and took a drink of my cum.

When the last of them had taken their portion, Sylvia tipped the chalice and poured the last of its contents into her mouth. She licked the rim. She came away with her face visibly wet with cum. She licked her lips.

She stepped forward, toward me.

"Now," she said, "we feel the essence and the power take hold in our bodies. And we celebrate this offering."

And she reached out and pushed my robe from my shoulders. It fell away, leaving me standing naked. She looked down; I did too. I was hard again, my cock pointing toward her face. She smiled at me. Then she grabbed my cock and started to move backward. I followed her. Out of the corner of my eye, as we left the circle, I saw the other girls rise to follow. Sylvia pulled me gently by my cock, leading me past the altar, into a narrow doorway I hadn't seen in the shadows.

We entered a dark room. Slowly, behind us, the other girls filed in, each holding their candle, and each set about lighting candles along the walls. The darkness gradually fell away. It was a small room, with two couches along the walls to either side, facing inward. In the middle was a large bed.

Sylvia turned me around, guided me toward the bed. I acceded to her guidance without complaint. I felt strange, excited but pliant. It seemed right to let her lead me, and so I did. She lay me down on my back. I lay naked, my hard cock pointing at the wall behind me. She looked hungrily at me. I felt hands on my wrists: Alyssa and Coleen, again, standing on either side of the bed. They pulled my hands to the corners of the bed, and before I knew what they were doing they locked my wrists into handcuffs.

"Oh," was all I said. Alyssa smiled at me.

I lay back, helpless, my arms splayed outward, locked in place. I looked down toward Sylvia, just in time to see her pull her robe open and cast it off.

I gasped; she was gorgeous. Her pale skin was interlaced with colorful tattoos, up and down her arms, along her sides. Her tits were huge and perfect, round and heavy, her bright pink nipples visibly hard. She had a small patch of black pubic hair that stood in sharp contrast to her pale skin. She crawled into the bed. Her dark eyes were intense, her pupils dilated. She fixated on my cock, took it in her hand as she approached, then again took it in her mouth. I moaned. She slid her lips over the head, down my shaft, swallowing my length, sucking, taking in the last of my cum from before. Then she slid back up, her lips leaving my cock with a squelching suction. She swallowed. And she kept crawling up my body, letting her black hair hang over me, running along my skin. I moaned again, and pushed upward, wanting to touch her, but restrained.

She hovered over me as her face came level with mine. She stared into my eyes. She grabbed my cock and squeezed, hard.

"How many times," she said, "do you think you can cum for us?"

Before I could answer - if even I could answer - she lowered herself on me, her pussy lips wrapping tightly and wetly around the head of my cock. All I got out was a moan, and she moaned with me as she plunged her body downward, sliding along the length of my cock, burying me inside her.

She shuddered, rubbing herself with me deep inside her. Her movements pulsed through my body. I watched her boobs, huge and perfect, start to swing back and forth as she rocked on my cock. I wanted so bad to reach out, to touch them. My arms flexed against my restraints. Sylvia smiled down at me.

"Relax," she whispered. "Let me."

And she put her hands on my chest, her arms squeezing her tits together. And she pushed herself up, sliding her pussy up my cock, and she lowered herself, moaning as I again filled her. Her eyes locked into mine, and she sped up, her movements fluid and expert.

She moved fast and hard on top of me. Her pussy squeezed my cock; her juices flowed over me. She cried out, almost singing, her voice ringing through the space. She spasmed, writhing on my cock. I moaned, loud, and before I knew it I was cumming again.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried, punctuating each word with a thrash of her body, her hair and her tits swinging wildly. "Give. Me. All. Of. Your. Hot Cum."

I pushed myself up into her, straining against my handcuffs, cumming inside her, and cumming some more.

Finally she collapsed onto me, wriggling off my cock, her body still pulsing with her orgasm. She grabbed my cock with her hand and stroked, pumping more cum out between us, rubbing her body against mine.

She rolled onto her side, still gripping my cock with her right hand, squeezing and sliding her hand up my length. More cum spilled into my stomach. With her other hand she worked her clit, her body shuddering.

It was then that I realized that the other eight women were all standing around the bed, watching closely. Sylvia cooed.

"Come, girls," she said. "There's more to taste."

She lay back next to me. Both of us were wet with cum, and more oozed from my cock, now resting semi-hard on my stomach.

Sylvia beckoned to Francine, the small redhead who'd been one of the cup bearers. With one hand she motioned her to come closer, and with the other she ran a finger through the cum pooled on her stomach, pulling it up her body, toward her breasts. Francine approached, blushing and looking nervous. She climbed onto the bed next to Syliva and slowly lowered her face, licking Sylvia's stomach, gathering cum onto her tongue, moving upward. Sylvia moaned, a series of sighs spread through the room.

Alyssa stood at the foot of the bed in front of me. Staring at me, looking flushed. Her pupils dilated. Sylvia looked at her and smiled.

"Don't be shy," Sylvia said, looking at Alyssa. "Come, taste." And she reached over and grabbed my cock, swelling again, still dripping cum. Alyssa approached, slowly, eyes locked on my cock as it grew hard again in Sylvia's hand.

Sylvia let go then and laced her fingers through Francine's hair, as Francine licked her way down Sylvia's body, licking her free of cum, making her way between her legs.

"Yesss," Sylvia cooed, "plenty more down there."

Alyssa put her hands on my legs, stared me in the face, as she slid her way up the bed. She hovered over my cock.

"So big..." she whispered, almost to herself. And then she lowered her face, grabbing my cock and holding it upward as she slid her lips over the tip. I moaned.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone else lean toward Sylvia, running their hand over her tits. I didn't see who; I was too focused on Alyssa, who stared at my face with her big brown eyes as she slowly lowered her lips, taking my cock deep in her mouth. She slid down nearly all the way and slid back up, releasing me, taking a breath, cum dripping from her lips. She licked them, swallowed, smiled at me. She slid her hand up and down the shaft of my cock.

The women all around moved like shadows. Coleen leaned in, breathing over my stomach, running a hand up my skin, collecting cum pooled there, licking it off her fingers. Another, Marie, climbed on top of Sylvia, grinding on her, running her tongue along Sylvia's tits, licking cum off her. Sylvia moaned and writhed.

Alyssa once again took my cock in her mouth, moved her lips far down my shaft. Coleen ran her tongue down my stomach. In no time I was cumming again. Alyssa moaned on my cock, taking a load in her mouth, then releasing me, her hand still sliding up and down my cock. Cum shot out onto her face. Coleen moved in, took my cock in her mouth. I moaned, my orgasm only intensifying, shooting more into Coleen's mouth. Alyssa kept pumping my cock and I kept cumming, and Coleen and Alyssa joined over my cock, kissing each other, running their tongues together over the head of my cock as I kept pumping more cum onto them, coating their faces, filling their mouths.

They released my cock, which fell to my stomach, still oozing cum. Alyssa and Coleen continued kissing, cum spilling down their chins, down their necks. Someone else from the side reached over and grabbed my cock, squeezing the last of my cum out, leaning in and licking the tip, lapping up cum from my stomach. I couldn't tell who it was; I was growing light-headed, the details of what was happening blurring. Sylvia writhed next to me, peeling Marie's robe off.

I lost focus on what was going on. I lay back, surrounded by moving shadows. I started to fade, nearing unconsciousness. Then I heard a voice in my ear.

I didn't catch the words, or I didn't understand them. Sylvia breathed into my ear, intoning something in a deep and powerful voice. Without any comprehension my eyes shot open. My mind sharpened. I felt the blood surging in my veins. Felt the power gathered in this room.

There was undoubtedly something here. A presence. It pulsed through me. I could see it working through all the women here, who looked on with heavily dilated eyes, sheened with sweat. The level of desire in this room was overwhelming.

I rose from where I'd been lying. I wasn't aware of the handcuffs coming off, of being freed; I was simply free. My heart was pounding, my body was wet with sweat and cum. My cock, again, was almost painfully hard.

I looked at Alyssa. She looked at me, still half-embracing Coleen, her face still wet with cum. Her pupils were dilated; her eyes looked almost black in the candlelight. But they seemed to glow. I pulled her to me, lowered her to the bed. She looked up at me, breathing heavily. Her eyes locked on my cock; she bit her lip.

I pulled open her robe. Ran my eyes and my hands up her naked body. Her tits were very large, pushed outward by gravity, rolling up and down with her breath. I ran my fingers over them and she moaned. Her nipples were very hard.

She looked into my eyes, spread her legs for me, reached out and pulled my body toward her. I lowered myself to her, ran a hand up her leg, over her pussy; it was incredibly wet. She sighed.

The room seemed to have gone quiet, everyone watching.

"I want you," Alyssa whispered. She reached out and grabbed my cock; we both gasped as her hand wrapped around it. I don't know if I've ever been so hard. She guided me to her. Her breath caught as the head of my cock slid into her. I pushed.

"Oh my God," she breathed. "You're so fucking big."

I pushed further in, and she moaned, biting down on her lip, digging her nails into my back. She cried out as I kept pushing, burying my cock inside her. I kept it there for a moment as she caught her breath.

"Fuck me," she said, her lips close to my ear. "Fuck me, please, Sam."

I started to move inside her and she squealed, biting down on my shoulder. She was so wet, my cock moved easily inside her, but her pussy squeezed me hard. I wrapped my hands around her ass, squeezing, and pushed my cock in and out of her. Her cries grew loud. I could hear the others moaning too, now. I could see movement around me as they watched and touched each other. Sylvia, still on the bed next to Alyssa, leaned in close, whispering into Alyssa's ear. Marie, naked on top of Syvlia, watched closely, writhing against Sylvia. Alyssa moved against me, emitting a near-constant moan that was punctuated with her movements as she squeezed my back and thrust her body up to meet mine.

I felt other hands on my back, on my ass. Some reached in between me and Alyssa: working Alyssa's clit, her nipples, running over my chest and stomach.

When Alyssa came it was like the whole room shook. She screamed out, her voice filling the space. The others moaned with her. She dug her nails into my back, her pussy pulsed and tightened around my cock. I felt her gush with juices. Someone's hand slid between us, letting Alyssa's orgasm flood over her fingers, sliding over my cock as I slid into Alyssa.

Her orgasm seemed to last for minutes. She cried out until her voice went hoarse; her whole body clenched against mine. She shook. Then she looked at me, her eyes glassy.

"Holy fucking shit," she said, still moving with me. "You're amazing."

I smiled at her.

"Are you ready to cum?" she said.

"Yes."

Alyssa pushed me off her, reaching down and taking my cock in her hands as it slid out of her.

She smiled, stroking it with two hands. Her hands slid wetly over it and I moaned.

"Cum for me, baby," she said. "I want your cum all over me."

"Yes, cum for us," someone to my right said. It was Emily, tall and pale, with dark hair, one of the chalice holders from before. She reached out and joined her hand to Alyssa's, grabbing and stroking my cock. Anna, the curvy Black girl who had been one of the candleholders, was leaning over Emily, moving a hand into Emily's robe. She stared intently as Alyssa and Emily ran their hands over my cock.

I moaned, and I came, and everyone there moaned as they watched. Somehow I came more than ever, harder than ever. The first shot covered the length of Alyssa's body, painting a rope over her stomach, between her tits, all the way up her face. She smiled and kept pumping my cock along with Emily, as I sent shot after shot across her body, covering her face and tits, her stomach. It filled her open mouth. It coated her tits. It pooled thickly over her stomach, covering her and Emily's hands.