The Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie leaned in, taking a shot in her face, starting to slurp cum off Alyssa's stomach. Dee, the sexy blonde who'd been the other chalice holder did the same from the other side, kneeling on the side of the bed and licking cum off Alyssa's breast. Alyssa took her hands, covered in cum, from my cock, and brought them to her lips to lick them clean.

Emily moved in and took my cock in her mouth, drinking up the cum that still oozed out. And as she slid her lips down my shaft I surprised myself, and her, by cumming all over again, shooting a fresh load into her mouth. She gasped and swallowed and released me as her mouth filled, and I continued to cum, coating Emily's face, then Anna's as she moved in to take Emily's place.

It was like a feeding frenzy. The women swarmed, licking cum off Alyssa and each other, pumping my cock for more. And I just kept cumming, infused, I guessed, with whatever power Sylvia had summoned. The more I came, the harder I came. All eight women writhed on the bed in front of me, pulling their robes off, licking cum off me and each other, and I kept covering them.

They pulled me down, finally, among them, and it became hard to identify who was who. Their naked bodies writhed and shook and slithered over each other, over me. Dee emerged from the mass, climbed on top of me. She was naked and visibly wet with my cum, her big beautiful tits shaking as her body vibrated. She took me inside her, and rode my cock, squeezing my chest, her tits bouncing wildly. We came together, one joined extended orgasm. I filled her with cum and she flooded me with juices, and then she took me out of her and pumped my cock with both hands and I covered her with cum. Then we were swallowed again by the mass of bodies.

The night - could it have been just one night? - proceeded in murky awareness. One by one by one the women took me inside them, in their mouths, their pussies, they sucked me and fucked me and stroked me and I came more than I ever could have imagined possible, and it seemed like the more of my cum they licked up, swallowed, the more they wanted. Every time I felt like I was flagging, Sylvia whispered incomprehensible words in my ear, and my cock stayed impossibly hard and I never seemed to run out of cum.

When I woke I was in my own room, naked, sticky, dazed. It felt late, early evening maybe. For a moment I wondered if it had been a dream. Then I felt a stirring in the bed next to me. Alyssa was there, also naked: her left breast lay heavy across my side as she snuggled up against me. She moaned, taking my cock in her hand. She looked up at me and smiled. Her skin glistened, wet.

"I think the demon's still inside us," she said, as she ran her hand down my shaft and squeezed.

My cock stood throbbing in her fist. I could feel the blood surging in my veins. I felt like I could do it all over again.