The Summoning and Invasion

Story Info
A magical mishap by sorceress in leads to trouble.
3.2k words
4.18
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a secluded castle in the middle of a great forest a great and perverted magical undertaking was happening. In the castles lowest most secluded chamber a woman stood before a large spell circle that glowed with a pulsing purple light. She had luminescent yellow eyes, long curly purple hair and brown sun-kissed skin. Aside from the wide brimmed black conical hat she wore and the thigh high black and orange stockings she was nude. She was a tad overweight but obviously curvy in all the right ways. With a nice pair of C cup breasts and a nice ample bubble butt.

Her face was set into a stern mask on concentration as she arranged the spell components on the circle just so. She checked once,twice and thrice that everything was perfect. When it was seen to be so she raised her arms and in a clear voices said.

"O ignorant beast! From the sphere upon you dwell upon I summon you! My magick guides you across the yawning abyss and deliverers you on to me! The vast energies of my sphere empower you in body and mind to become more!" As she spoke the spell circle glowed brighter and her words got louder.

"Be my eternal companion! My defender! My lover! Be bound to me! I Soror Sa'ravi Zizyak mistress of the 7th Divine Script daughter of Magnus Soror Ra'joine! I! MAKE! SO!"

He clapped her hands together and as she did so a small copy of the spell circle was appeared on the back of her hand. Her mind was mostly focused on directing her will and magick power towards the spell but she was shaking with anticipation. Her nipples hardened and her slit was drooling at the thought of having a servile but virile beast-man familiar.

The light of the circle became nearly blinding and something heavy and large appeared in the middle of the circle. A perverse manic smile grew on Sa'ravi's face.

"Yes! Yes!"

But rather that a adonis of a human with animalistic traits appearing in her circle it was a man. His skin was as dark a Sa'ravi's a long dreadlocks with red highlights hung from his head. He had the body of a demigod and the loins of fertility spirit. This wasn't some creature remade by Sa'ravi's will but some rando.

Sa'var's face fell into a look of horror. Her eye's scanned the Spell circle looking for any flaw that might have lead to this. As she inspected the circle the transported man awoke and rubbed at his new body while taking in his new surroundings. Dmitri Emile Nickolas was a foot taller and over 100lbs heavier than he was minutes ago. His body felt weird and he had a lot of questions for the strange naked lady looking at the squiggles on the floor and cursing.

"Where did I go wrong?" Sa'ravi said as she looked over the spell circle. "By the gods where did I go wrong?!"

10 minutes ago

In a universe (or in what Mage's would call a sphere) with far more normal rules of physics and modesty a young man sat on few boxes of soda's scrolling through his phone. He had long black dreadlocks with red highlights and had a thin but athletic physique. The young man wore a black polo shirt with the letter 'R' and a name tag over his right breast. As his name tag said this was Dmitri Emile Nickolas. An employee of the Rocket Mart a multinational chain of space themed supermarkets.

He'd spent the better part of his shift doing his job. Restocking shelves, cleaning up messes and assisting customers. He'd managed to get most of his work done and by the fortune of the gods they hadn't been busy that day. So all he to do was hide here and occasionally leave to look busy in front the manager. If he could keep this up for a few more hours he could clock out with a decent about of hours today. But he'd kept his eyes on the animation of an elven women getting her cheeks clapped by an Orc and didn't notice his boss approaching.

Dmitri didnt like his job but he made and effort to atleast do it well. Sure he groaned and moaned about work. He didnt like getting up at 7 am to open and he made sure everyone knew it. But aside form his lack of can do spirit he was a model employee. That suited most of his supervisors fine but it really pissed one off.

Said supervisor was the son of the owner of this particular Rocket Mart. He was an asshole that saw fit to treat the market like it was his own little fiefdom. Most of the other employees had the good sense to feign respect for the shit head. But Dmitri always refused him the satisfaction and was only as polite as he had to be. And just stuck in his craw. So said dumb ass had come up with some plan to get him fired.

He never get the chance to put it into action as Dmitri disappeared in a flash of purple light. For the next 10 minutes Dmitri was spirited between universes with only a barrier of magick protecting him from the unreality of the abyss. A foreign energy was infused in his body as he traveled between spheres. Bones thickened, muscle mass grew and a flood of new information entered his mind. The change was rapid but he felt no pain rather an intense arousal. Speaking of arousal he could feel his cock and balls growing in proportion with the rest of his body.

Eventually his trip through the abyss ended and he found himself landing on a glowing stone floor. His inter universal magick egg transport must of hand no use for his clothes or anything not attached to his body as he was naked. And as evident by the near third leg standing proudly between his legs very horny.

He also wasnt alone as a lady almost as naked as he was staring intently at the weird glowing markings at the floor and cursing. Cursing in language he hadn't heard before but somehow knew. Hoping to get her attention he spoke up.

"Uh....hey where am I?"

The sound of someone speaking to Sa'ravi drew her attention away from the spell circle. She slowly took in the sight of the Demigod before her. He had all the proportions that she wanted in her ideal partner. Tall, strong, and well endowed. But there was the matter of him being wholly human. Not a signal sign of bestial origins was spotted on his naked body.

So she had effectively kidnapped another human from another sphere to be her manservant and fucktoy. And all because she'd gotten something in her spell circle wrong. 'Yes, I'm definitely on the verge of completing my training and becoming a true mage.' She thought bitterly. 'Accidentally summoning another human from who knows where and radically altering his twas only a minor mistake!' Sa'ravi's mind was buzzing as he paced around the room so when her extra dimensional guest tapped her on the she jumped back in surprise.

"Hey." Dimiti said in a language he didnt know he spoke. "Do you mind telling me where I am and why I'm like....this." He gestured to his body and still very erect cock.

A burning lust reared it's head in Sa'vari still eager to satisfy it's hunger. But like any good mage she stamped down on those feelings and composed her self. She had a mess of her's to clean.

With a clam but somewhat stern she addressed the new arival. "You are in Odysseon after a " Sa'vari groaned. "Mistake in the design spell circle on my part." She went over a well worn book and picked it up. As she flipped through it's pages she spoke again. "Fear not with a few adjustments I shall be to send you back home."

Dimitri has only been in this world a few minutes but he already rated it higher than his old one. Nude cute witch girls and a body even the most built handsome men could only dream of. He walked towards the witch woman who current have her nose buried in the book. "Do you have to miss? I mean I look and feel great! " He accidentally jutted his crotch forward in excitement at the changed to his body and Sa'ravi buried her face deeper in her book. "Listen I don't know what you where doing but you don't need to send me back."

She took her face out of the book and slammed it closed. She gave Dmitri a sharp yet lustful glare that was mostly directed at his cock. "Listen to me you over endowed barbarian! You were not meant to come upon this sphere! You were not meant to have the strength you have as of now." She step forward and dropped the book a barely contained look of rage and lust on her face. "You were not meant to be pointing that weapon between your legs at me!" As quick as a viper her left hand shot out and grasped the shaft of his prick. Dmitri let out a gasp at her touch. For such a small woman she had a hell of a grip! He would have said something but he was losing his mind at the feeling of her touch. "Fuck.....be a little gentle.."

She ignored him. "Yet here you are being a nuisance. Having the temerity to tell ME! A mistress of the 7th divine script what is best for you when it comes to magic!"

She was close enough now that she could see her now erect nipples and the smell her arousal. Along with the evil grin growing on her face. "Very well if you're going to flap your mouth and present you engorged loins to me we might as well put them both to good use.... PRAELINO! INTEXE!"

At once a warm slick liquid poured forth from the hand gripping his cock making her stroking feel so much better. He leaned back a bit and took in the pleasure as it came.

"MmmmmmaaaaAAAH."

And he was so engrossed in it he couldn't escape the strong thick vines that burst from the ground and bound his arms and legs behind his back!

His own great strength useless he could only look up from the ground at the face of his smiling captor. "Now isn't that better? The most useful part of you are on so easy to access now!" She'd stop jacking him off and instead settled for teasing him with the lips of her pussy. She ground against his cock from it's base all the way to the tip. Going as slow as she could and making sure she coated him in her juices. He almost half way to cumming and enraptured by the attention when she stopped. The sudden end to pleasure had him glaring at the witch. She stuck her tongue out him and smiled.

"I'm glad a barbarian like you can appreciate the feel of a good woman." She sauntered near his face as he lay restrained. "Let us see if you can appreciate the taste as well." She laid back on him like a couch with her pussy only a tongues length away from his mouth. "Do a well enough job serving my needs and I and I may take care of yours." She gave his still engorged prick a light stroke for emphasis and Dmitri eager for pleasure got to work.

Having only his tongue to work with Dmitri slowly licked on her clit. Up and down hoping she received the same agonizing pleasure that he did earlier. His tongue working on her prompted an immediate reaction. Her wet folds get wetter as she gushed in face and he could felt her skin on his as she worked her pussy closer to his mouth. She wrapped her thick partially soaked thighs around his head and pulled him in tight! He could feel her heart beating and her breathing getting rapid. She demanded more.

Sa'ravi let out a deep moan at his attention and another quick stroke signaled him to keep going. He gave her clit a good working licking it from side to side and up and down. Every pass by it long, slow and gentle. Her body quivered and writhed with approval. Trapped between her thighs he could feel the sweat and force of her orgasms as she road his face like a wild bull!

He tilted his head forward and managed to wrap his lips on to clit. He sucked on it as gently as he licked it with her tongue. Sa'ravi let out a near scream of delight and grabbed a breast with one hand while slowly stroking his cock with the other. But despite drowning in pleasure she never let cum himself. He was at her mercy to be used as a toy until she saw fit to give him release. When her last orgasm soaked his face she released him from her grip.

Sa'ravi was covered in a layer of sweat. Her hat had long since fallen off and her long hair was stuck to her body. She had look of intense satisfaction on her face and seemed a lot calmer now. "Y-you did well .... " She got off him and once again uttered. "PRAELINO!" And grabbed his cock covering it with a generous amount of lube. "And a job well done deserves a reward..." She gave him a less sadistic smile then uttered another word. "PLUMA IN PONDERE!" With that she bounced on her heels once and leaped up wards like a trained ballerina. Then landed pussy first on to Dmitri's cock.

He almost came then and there as the pleasure shot through his body! He felt his every muscle seize and his toes curl. Behind clenched teeth he groaned at the feeling of Sa'ravi's landing. All that lube on his cock had him just sliding into her. And Holy Shit could she take cock! Dmitri had to be damn near a foot long hard but she took it all the way to the base! She was tight as hell too he could practically feel her milking him and she had made a move yet!

She didn't waste much time though as she got to work on his cock quickly. She leaned forward with her palms flat on his body enjoying the feel of the enhanced muscle and how smooth his skin was.

'I wouldn't enjoyed that as much if I'd summoned some beast....' She thought before riding him in earnest. She slid only half of cock out of her before quickly slamming her fat ass back on his groin.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhfffffuck!" Dmitri leaned his head back and let out a deep throaty moan. Here he was hogtied and lubed up while a witch used him like an dildo. He could still taste her pussy on his tongue. Felt himself being cuddled by those tight fucking walls of hers and couldn't get enough of the feeling of her ass falling on to him as she road hard. He'd been in this world only ten minutes and he was getting laid already! He was never going home again! Fuck Rocket Mart and fuck his old life!

It was at that moment he could feel the vines restraining his getting a little loose. Their sweat, her cum and the lube on his body had made them easier to slip out of. With one mighty tensing of his muscles he managed to get both hands free. Sa'ravi would have recast her spell but she was too busy enojeying his cock to notice. That is until she felt a strong hand smack her right ass cheek and another grab her left.

She let out a squeal of surprise and delight at the feel of his hands on her ass. "Mmmmmmm yes harder! Again! Harder!" Dmitri was more than happy to oblige and And spanked her ass red as she road him. Every strike elicited a louder moan from her just as loud as the ones from Dmitri as he got closer to cumming. As she was coming on another orgasm she dug her nails into Dmitri's chest and as Dmitri reached his he held on to her tight. Then he felt his ball for a second before flooding Sa'ravi's insides. She came hard too and he could fee both there juices flowing down his cock.

Sa'vari fell face forward on to Dmitri chest. Her stockings soaked and her hair even more of a mess than before. But while she was exhuasted Dmitri felt he only needed a short break before going at it again.

'Must be the new body.' He thought as Sa'ravi practically crawled off his now semi limp dick. She rested on his chest for a good while before speaking up. "I still have to send you back." Her tone was almost sad but it had a firmness to it. Dmitri let out an exassperated sigh. "Why? So what if the spell or what every didn't work I'm here now and it not like nothing happ-" Sa'ravi put a finger to his lips.

"Again you do not understand. The spell I used was five degrees above my current skill. It was something I should have been able to pull off. You may have come instead of some beast or a demon that would have taken me by force but still I will be punished for the offensce if it is found out." She put her head inher hands and sighed. Reading my Mistresses Grimoire and doing spell far beyond my capabilities could have me sent to the cloister or worse. This was fun but I must send you home as soon as..."

The walls of the dungeon shook as some very large slammed into the castle!

"What the hell was that?!"Dmitri said as he looked about to find the source of the noise. Sa'ravi leaped off his body her own still possessing the strange lightness and dashed up the stairs. In minutes she was at the tallest tower in the castle with he eye pressed to a large looking glass. What she saw made he blood run cold. A small army of brigands led by two Cyclopes holding on to a tower sized battering ram had made their way leading great gate leading into the castle proper.

Hanging from some of the banners of the invader was familiar symbol the filled her soul with dread. A single yellow green reptilian eye clutched in a clawed hand behind a dark blue flag. One of her mistresses greatest rivals had come to her gate to take her and all that belonged to her. But she was gone, off on business one continent away. The golems. The main defenders of the castle when she was away lay broken behind the brigands.

Sa'ravi sped down stair to fine something to driven them of or at least by time. While Dmitri freed himself from the last of the vines holding his legs bound.