The Sun and The Moon AMBW 05: Power

Story Info
Short stories revolving around a shy woman and hotheaded man.
3.1k words
4.73
9k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tessela
Tessela
61 Followers

Hiro threw his head back as he rolled his hips against her pelvis in a wet slap. He gripped her hips and thrusts himself deep within her, reveling in the bliss that followed it. Their moans of ecstasy intermingled in the room and reverbed off the walls in erotic harmony. Hiro pounded her another good time to relive the flowing sensations spreading from his loins to the tips of his toes once more.

Lucille arched her back in response and rolled her eyes so far back, she swore she saw her brain. She moaned against the hard plastic ball lodged in her mouth and felt the dribble of saliva roll down her chin. She bit against the gag ball as he plunged himself deeper. She felt the tip of his dick brush up to her cervix in a sensation that gave pain mixed with the sweetest of pleasure.

Hiro grabbed a fistful of her locks and yanked her head back while crushing his hips against her in hopes of reaching a deeper nirvana hidden away in the depths of her womanhood. However, he was shocked to know she yanked her head away in defiance and tensed up her body. It nearly took him out of the moment, but he chuckled it off. He chalked it up to nerves and reached to gingerly cup her throat, but Lucy's body rejected his very touch and he was taken too aback by that. He ceased his hips and released her throat. He unsheathed himself from her.

Lucy looked at him quizzically as she felt him stop from their mid-day fuck session. "Wah ha-hen?" She asked breathlessly.

"I...I was just turned off as all." He shrugged nonchalantly, but she noticed he spoke through clenched teeth. Lucy leaned on her elbows and tossed some of her curls from her face.

"Heh?" She croaked from behind the gag ball. Hiro turned from her and began to walk to his dresser, and Lucy reached her hands to untie the gag.

"What do you mean you were turned off? What happened?" She coherently spoke back.

"You're being really defiant in bed."

"Defiant?" She deadpanned him.

"Yes, you're defiant, you don't yield, you have an attitude. Far too much dignity in the bedroom."

"What?" She looked at him incredulously. She wanted to roll her eyes at him.

"You won't allow yourself to become vulnerable to me. You're too apprehensive."

"I...I thought I was being vulnerable. I'm giving you my body." Hiro takes his hand and delicately forms them around her throat and squeezed firmly. He tsks at the way her body responses, her jaw locks above his hand and her body stiffens uncomfortably under him.

"You feel that? You won't allow yourself to relax and melt into my hands. Your body doesn't trust me." He released her throat and turned back around.

"That's not true..." She delicately felt where his hand had been and felt her body relax in the absence of his touch. It was not that she disliked it...

"How..." She gulped tensely against his clutch. "should I fix that?"

Hiro sighed and released her body, feeling her collapse into the mattress.

"Trust," He moved off the bed and walked towards the door."You have to trust me and yourself to feel that level of vulnerability with me."

Lucy turned on the bed and watched her bedroom companion undress from his work clothes. He side eyed her and walked to his closet. Mixed emotions swirled uncomfortably in the pit of her stomach as she processed his words. She thought she was being vulnerable being with Hiro, however, her body knew that wasn't the case. Did she actually trust Hiro? She allowed him access to the sacred temple of her body for his exploration and giving her showers of pleasure, but the question is: how deep did her trust for him run outside of that?

Her musings were put on hold when an object was thrown into her lap. Her nostrils were instantly filled with the calming scent of Christmas spice. She looked up at Hiro and quietly thanked him and stripped out of her work clothes and into the oversized shirt.

Hiro, being the half-hearted gentlemen he was, ushered Lucy outside the room and down to the kitchen where he rummaged around in the fridge for supper.

"What are you in the mood for?" He spoke to the fridge. Lucy hummed thoughtfully but was cut short on her answer. "Nevermind, I'll make it a surprise." He smirked at her from over his shoulder.

"Surprise? Why can't I know?" Lucy responded back, a little nervous.

"Trust me, you'll like it." He assured her. "Or do you not trust me?" He raised his brow teasingly. To his delight, he struck a fresh nerve and watched her purse her lips before grumbling how she does trust him...as far as she can throw him. He chuckled in response.

Light conversation flowed as Lucy tried not to guess the surprise meal Hiro decided to whip up for her, but her curiosity was growing as insatiable as her hunger. With his hair pulled back, he moved in an almost dance-like rhythm from his spice cabinet to his countertop where he grabbed a kitchen knife and diced a few ingredients, to his stove where he slid the vegetables into his awaiting pots.

As they conversed, occasionally Lucy's mind drifted back to his words about trust. Was she wrong to not trust him on a higher level than they were now? She knew Hiro, knew the landscape of his body and was learning the inner cogs of his mind, but she didn't truly know Hiro. They've been fooling around for weeks now since their little agreement and she's come accustom to his personality and knows how to keep his eye on her, knows how to make him have that need for her, and knows how to make him cum for her by the end of the night.

But-

She's never met his family, she doesn't know whether he has siblings or not, doesn't really know his favorite dish- let alone his favorite color, and lowkey, she was interested in knowing those things. How could she trust him when she barely knew him outside of this sexual relationship they had?

"Do you even trust me?" The words tumbled from her lips before she could catch them and lock them back up in her throat. Hiro stopped stirring the pot momentarily and Lucy felt she had just crossed a line.

"You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable..." She whispered, feeling suddenly embarrassed.

"I trust you, Lucille. I trust you more than most." She raised her brows at his confession; it was purely unexpected."There are some things I'm not personally ready to share with you, but that trust comes with time."

"I'm sorry if I made you feel un-"

"Don't apologize," He gave her the hints of a smile. "There are many things I want to share with you, but only when I feel that we have a shared level of trust and confidence in one another."

"We can take it slow," She spoke sweetly. "I want to learn more about who Hiro Kaneshiro is. What makes him tick."

Hiro hummed a response to her as he finished. He turned and pulled a dark wine from a nearby cooler and popped the cork. He grabbed a plate and served up a thick brown liquid with chunks of vegetables in it and pristine white rice. Hiro turned and presented the delicious dish towards Lucy and handed her a spoon.

"Take the first taste. It's vegetable curry and rice." He smirked. Lucy raised an arched brow at her lover and carefully took the spoon. She scooped up a portion of the curry and rice together and blew gently on the steaming meal. When deemed warm enough for her tongue, she took in the portion and slid her spoon out clean from between her pinched lips. She chewed thoughtfully and her eyes fluttered as her tongue was assaulted with multiple flavors dancing across her tastebuds. She moaned in delight and beamed her sparkling eyes at Hiro.

"It's delicious. I thought you didn't know how to cook!"

Hiro let out a bark of laughter much to Lucy's utter shock. She smiled softly and listened to the hearty laugh. It carried bass of his voice and classiness about it that reigned in its potential to be something out of his character. Yet, it sounded so free and warm, enveloping her heart in a hug. She had never heard him laugh in that manner before, and it made her feel something in her chest at the thought that she was the cause of the smile that reached his eyes.

"I can't!" He laughed. "That's the only dish my mother ever taught me to make and I perfected it throughout college. I can make it better than she can at this point." He chuckled but was taken aback by the look of adoration in her eyes. Had she been staring at him like that the whole time? Then again, he was shocked at himself for letting that bit of information out coupled with his out of character laughter.

The two moved their dinner to the dining room where they remained relatively silent during their dinner. They shared a bottle of Red Zinfandel which was one of Lucille's favorites, Hiro found out. He took a mental note to keep it within his arsenal and maybe explored the more exquisite versions of the wine in the future.

After dinner, the couple was lightly tipsy and took the rest of their time in the living room where they argued over Netflix or Hulu. Hiro was a simple man and enjoyed Netflix for what it was- an excuse to fuck Lucy's brains out. Lucy rolled her eyes and sarcastically argued that if he wanted to screw her, he had to give her a more quality streaming service than just Netflix to woo her and she wanted to watch Hulu. Hiro- not being one to pick up on her sarcasm, switched onto Hulu and paid for a standard membership, much to Lucy's skepticism.

"This package has ads." She remarked.

"I know," He smirked.

They argued more before settling on an action movie. They downed the rest of the bottle and settled into each other's arms for the evening. Lucy felt the alcohol creep into her muscles and felt a little looser and free from it. She snuggled deeper into Hiro's chest, taking in the peppermint and spice she was growing to love. Hiro rested a hand on her back and watched the movie without processing the scenes playing across the screen. Just behind the enormous television, the expanse of glass in his living room darkened in response to the night sky, activating the opaque mode.

Lucy glanced away at the screen when an ad showed up and gazed her eyes up to meet his warm charcoal orbs. He blinked expectantly towards her, waiting for her to make the first move. She leaned up onto her knees, her glassy eyes staring deeply into his. At that moment, he felt her peeling away at the layers of his soul and the power he once held over her was being relinquished back to her. Her hands moved to glide through his raven locks and she settled her other hand on his strong shoulder. She straightened her body to tower over him but lowered her head as to not break eye contact.

His eyes were as murky as her own, the alcohol swimming beneath them and impairing their sight and thinking. Was it bad, though? That was up for debate but within that moment, they could care less about the semantics behind it. Lucy caressed his cheek with her thumb and murmured how beautiful he looked. Hiro marveled at the angelic features she held, her curls were messy and matted in places, yet, the overhead lights illuminated the browns and highlights of her hair, making it outline with a golden halo and bringing forth the glow of her melaninated skin. She was like chocolate he yearned to lick every inch of. Somewhere deep within him, he wanted to lay claim to her and take her for everything she had and make it all his. Lucy bent down and closed her eyes as her lips ghosted against his. Their breaths fanned warm air against them, but they dared not touch one another.

Was it fear that stopped their lips from meeting? Fear of something transpiring? Fear of the unknown territory they both would tread if they were to take this risk? It was enough for Hiro to snap out of the trance she had over him and he turned his head in time just as Lucy leaned herself in.

Lucy was confused when she felt the difference in the texture of his skin. She opened her eyes to see that he turned his head away from her. She pulled back with hurt in her eyes and slowly moved his head back to face the look in his eye.

"I see...you actually don't trust me."

~

Lucy stood in a well-lit golden lobby as she frantically waited on her uber to come. She tried to sniffle away the stubborn tears but her eyes were becoming heavily glossed with the threatening flood gates.

'Stupid' She angrily scolded.

Lucy clinched the handle of her vintage leather Coach purse as she stared angrily at her phone screen.

'So fucking stupid!' She made sure to remind herself.

Her driver pulled up and she hastily threw herself through the glass doors, ignoring the doorman as she fleed to the vehicle. Her driver could sense the distress in her energy and was silent as she drove from the upscale part of town to her humble abode. Lucy thanked him and walked to her apartment complex where she trudged herself up to her unit. She unlocked her door and threw her things onto the couch before locking her door and dragging her feet all the way to her bedroom. She threw her clothes off and plopped onto her bed.

Lucy couldn't believe herself!

She had this pre-conceived idea in her head that all that time that Hiro was rearranging her guts, she wasn't the only one feeling an inkling of something more from it. God, she was dumb!

Of course, Hiro wouldn't reciprocate her silly faux romanticized feelings; they weren't real!

Lucy attempted to calm herself by rationalizing that she's never been in an arrangement like this before and it was something she had to charge to the game because the boundaries were set and she was the one to cross them.

Yet, she couldn't help but think back to the way his eyes stared into her soul and how enthralled she was with the passion bubbling beneath them- God, she could have taken him right then and there! But it was all for naught because he broke the spell over them both and all was left was the awkwardness that staled the atmosphere.

Lucy really had hurt her own feelings and knew that she should just take time away from Hiro to nurse her bruised heart. She dreaded their awaiting workday.

Meanwhile, Hiro was livid.

What the fuck was he thinking?! They almost kissed!

They both entirely had too much to drink, and the evidence was the young woman, on the brink of tears, telling him she had to go home. He had tried to persuade her to stay, and they would forget the whole situation happened and he would worship her body for the rest of the evening. But that proposal only doused her in cold water, and she sprung to gather every little thing she owned and slipped away from his home without any other word.

Hiro, with the influence of alcohol, immediately blamed himself for the whole thing and angrily slapped the bottle of the wine off the table. The force sent it straight to the wall where it shattered and left a crime scene of a potent red liquid sliding down the wall, with chips of black glass glittering beneath the dimmed lights.

Hiro ran a hand forcefully through his hair a few times and remembered his anger management lessons. He slowly dropped his hands and counted quietly and willed his breathing to calm until the dark clouds of anger gradually dissipated his mind into clarity.

How could he make a hypocrite of himself like that? They were just speaking on the importance of trust when having a power dynamic in the bedroom, but they couldn't even have that level of trust outside of it! He should have known better that a girl so innocent to the agreement they had, would get her feelings tied up in a matter of weeks.

They had been seeing one another consistently since they made the agreement and it should have been expected for something like this to happen. That's why he didn't want to kiss her, ever; kissing led to an emotional bond that has him in trouble now.

He didn't mean to hurt her feelings. The last thing Hiro wanted to do was hurt his little Lucy. But, they had a clear boundary set for a reason. Hiro didn't desire the responsibility of an emotional relationship and would rather bypass all the hand-holding and go straight to the fucking. However, Lucille proved to renege on her side of the deal. She was sweeter, less contaminated by the lustful sins of the world and her heart held a purity that was foreign to him. He sighed in frustration.

Hiro contemplated to just cut his losses and tell her that they could just dissolve their agreement to spare her any more pain.

Or,

He could make it up to her and string a few more months out of her until he couldn't take her emotional toll anymore. He loved her body and she fed his soul something that he never had before and the sweet taste of her essence-

He wasnt ready to let that go.

Her feelings were growing for him and knew in a matter of time, he would grow cold of her like the others, so he told himself to indulge for the time being.

He found his cellphone sitting at the edge of the bed and contemplated texting her a simple apology to warm her heart. He theorized he would just get back into her good graces so she could get back into his bed.

No, a text wouldn't do. He tapped away on his screen and raised the phone to press to his ear. He listens to the dial tone and then a sad, sweet voice flitters to his ears. "Hello?" Lucy hiccuped. Hiro frowned, she had must have been crying the whole time and he nearly felt a little ice thaw from his heart at the thought of it.

"Lucy, I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?"

~

Thanks for reading!

Tessela
Tessela
61 Followers