The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery

Story Info
Richard finds a mature Chinese who fucks and will sexfight.
5.5k words
4.57
21.4k
34
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard paused outside the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery in Portsmouth UK. What was he doing here? Well, he was forty-four, separated from his ex-wife for the past two years and finally divorced with the financials settled. Not that it left him with much; just his three-bedroom apartment in St James Street, and his relatively high paying IT job. And of course, his nickname, "Big Dick" a play on his name, Richard. Unlike the Aussies who perversely call people with red hair Bluey, and where to be called Big Dick would mean you had hidden behind the door when cock endowment was handed out, in the UK it is different and his teammates at his amateur Soccer club hit the nail on the head with this nickname.

But not even this could help him now. At forty-four, the young women who would have flocked to him with his previous wealth ignored him or used him, and the bitter divorced matures he had found on tinder and other sites did nothing for him. Being a reader of his Asian sexfight stories he had contacted Aussie Greg (or as his writings are known at Literotica, Asiansexfight) at his website. He had suggested that Richard find a mature Asian, not a young Asian gold digger, and definitely, not a Filipina or Thai young mail-order throwaway. He said to try for a divorced Chinese, Korean or Vietnamese. This was the sum of his advice when, in reply to his queries, Richard had told him that there were quite a few Asian international students in Portsmouth as the fees were lower than institutions near London or in the Midlands and accommodation wasn't too bad. Greg had even given him some guidelines on how to approach the task.

He entered the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery and stepped into a different world. Unlike the brightly lit, spacious, sanitized Tesco Superstore he shopped at regularly, two bare light bulbs cast a dim light into narrow aisles littered with half-opened cartons, and the whole place smelt of unknown spices. He wandered around clutching his carry basket which proudly bore its Asda badge. He had avoided the rusty S&M one as he had decided the one he had must have been stolen at a later date. All the other shoppers were Asian, but none fitted Greg's criteria. The ancient, bald-headed owner at the well-used cash register was giving him hard looks so he reached up at random and selected something, anything. It was Malaysian sambal, their ubiquitous chilli paste. The vulture-like proprietor resumed his predatory position at the counter convinced that Richard was a buyer.

Another random grab from the shelves. This time his hand reached out and selected dried fish. A woman who was the spitting image of the media tycoon, Rupert Murdoch's, ex-wife Wendi Deng who was dressed both elegantly and sophisticatedly and who was also browsing in that section glanced at him and nodded. But his nerve failed him, and he never mustered the courage to speak. Again, he could feel the owner's eyes boring into his back, so he stopped at the kitchen utensil section and fingered some woks pretending to compare them.

"Don't buy that one. Them not cook good," said a woman behind him.

Startled, he turned around and faced a slim, plain-faced Asian woman dressed in a dated blouse, pleated mid-length skirt and flat shoes. She looked like she was in her late thirties, though he was aware most Asians looked younger than their years. She was the complete opposite of the sophisticated, elegant Wendi Deng clone he had been admiring earlier.

"No good? It's no good? Oh," he replied surprised by the eloquence and wittiness of his reply, not.

"Yes, that one will never getting good for cleaning. This one better, a pow wok," she said handing him the pow wok.

Her English, although not fluent was understandable, and he thought, "why not proceed?". I can use this for practice for the real thing. His eyes flicked to her hands. Greg's first rule; a divorced Asian still wears the engagement ring but on the right hand or a different finger on the left. Tick, there was a diamond ring on her right hand. Rule two; compliment her English and accent. "Thank you for the help. You said pow wok, is that the right way to pronounce it? Your English accent is good, and I have no Chinese, Japanese or Korean."

He was following Greg's rules. Give praise, but only on something that was not obviously wrong: an unattractive face, praise the youthful, smooth skin. In this case, it would have been obviously wrong to say her English was good, but her accent, well that was better than her English. She laughed in an embarrassed manner. "No, it is very, very bad. I never chance get is talking native speaker before. Is Mandarin, Chinese language or home is talk parent's dialect, is Hokkien. Husband is Cantonese so is talk that, but is not much English. I come from Penang Malaysia."

Ah, Hokkien, the dialect of China's Fujian province and its capital Xiamen. When the Englishman Robert Fortune stole the tea plants from China in the 1850s and enabled the British to establish the tea industry in India, the economy of the principal tea growing, and export area Fujian was decimated. Millions of Hokkien-speaking, jobless Chinese emigrated all over Sothern Asia, to Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and then years later a second wave after the defeat of Chiang Kai Shek by the Communists under Mao to Taiwan only 150 km away across the Taiwan Straits.

At least he hadn't been rejected outright and clutching his purchases he followed her to the counter, still talking in an awkward and forced manner. She appeared to dally arranging her shopping in her trolley after completing her transactions and smiled when the shop owner released Richard from his clutches. Richard was surprised he didn't bite the coins to see if they were real. No credit cards said the sign at the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery store. She smiled at him, and Richard nervously took the big gamble. "Would you like coffee and you could practise your English?"

To his surprise, she willingly agreed but only if he would let her cook dinner in return. Over coffee, it was agreed that she would be taught English by Richard, and she would teach him Penang style Chinese cooking. During the next few weeks, he followed Greg's rules. He didn't force things sexually. He was attentive, remembering family details etc she told him. He now obviously knew her name Ma Lim, but also that she was separated from her husband who had only married her as she came from a wealthy Penang merchant family. Her parents and brother had died in a car crash and the business was now hers and her estranged husbands. She was here with her 21-year-old daughter Liu who was studying at Portsmouth University.

By this time, he had seen all the photos on her phone, could name relatives and noticed her changed proximity to him when they studied. Now no longer were face to face across the table but sat very close side by side, and he considered Greg's advice to be working. They shopped together at their initial meeting place, the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery and then fate stepped in. Ma had placed her basket on the counter when the wealthy, stylishly dressed Wendi Deng look-alike from his first visit pushed past Ma and demanded the owner serve her as she was busy and had important things to do.

"Excuse me," Richard stepped forward from where he had been waiting in the background and said, "But my wife was here first, and we too are busy and have too many important things to do to let you push in."

A slanging match erupted ended by the owner who had mentally added up their purchases and announced, pointing at the lookalike with one finger like the soup Nazi in the "Seinfield" TV show, "Husband and wife first, you wait."

The Wendi Deng lookalike glared at Richard and Ma, then stormed off. Her haughty departure was ruined by snapping one of her 5-inch heels and it turned into a limping stumbling exit, accompanied by Ma and Richard's laughter. Richard carried the groceries to his car with a clinging Ma repeating over and over, "You called me your wife in front of her." Aussie Greg had told him that he needed a critical moment, a shared secret or something special. Was this it?

Fifteen minutes later they were in her lounge room as he had driven her and her groceries home. He had not had sex since before his divorce proceedings started over twenty-two months previously, and that, combined with what had happened gradually in the last few weeks and today at the store and the trip home, had him horny and hard. He needed relief and made some excuse to Ma and went to the bathroom. He pulled out his hard-on and a handful of tissues and was about to get down to business. Sure, she wasn't pretty like the lookalike at the grocery store, but he needed to cum, and if he masturbated quickly thinking of her and embellishing her looks: mentally changing her to be sexier and more attractive, then he would get his relief and go back to the kitchen as though nothing had happened.

The door opened. "Richard, Are you Ok? I was worried you were unwell. What are you doing.. Oh my God, you are......' Her voice trailed off and Richard went red with embarrassment. Caught in the act. Any chance to get a fuck in the future was out the window and gone. Three weeks wasted.

"Oh my God," she repeated, her eyes glued to Richard's thick, eight and a half inches of fuck meat. "Oh my God. So big, so big, so thick, so big." Her eyes widened and her tongue involuntarily extended and unknowingly she licked her lips. She was like a rabbit in a spotlight, frozen to the one spot, unable to move or take her eyes off the cock in Richard's hand. Richard threw caution to the wind. He thought you might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

He turned to face her fully and slowly fisted his cock. His hand barely encircled it and each time he reached the cock head it emphasised the abnormal size of the uncircumcised bulb at the top of his rod. She did not stop looking as he masturbated in front of her fixated on the precum forming in its opening. He stepped closer to her, put his hands on her shoulders and gently guided the Chinese woman into a kneeling position and brought the swollen knob close to Ma's face. Her pupils dilated as she looked at Richard's large purple helmet directly in front of her. She opened her mouth.

Richard felt the cum rising from the base of his cock and squeezed the shaft so as not to shoot it past her face. Then he was cumming. A gout of spunk fountained from his cock. Despite the guidance of his grip, the first jet missed her face and splattered against the bathroom wall. He squeezed hard on his rampant prick and managed to dam the rest of his jism. Ma opened her mouth and Richard let it flow out in a steady stream straight into her waiting oral orifice. It poured from his fuck piston and her mouth was filled two times and each time she swallowed his load. Her eyes were wide and focussed, staring intently at Richard's hard-on as she unbuttoned her blouse and undid her plain white bra.

She turned her face away from the cock just as another jet of cum erupted from Richard hitting her on the left cheek. Ma reached out and held his still stiff, one-eyed monster and felt the progress of his sperm up his cock to its eye, then watched it fly the twelve inches separating her face and the cock before splattering into her forehead and eyes. Her hand stroked Richard to two more spurts which bukkakied, Japanese style, into her face before slowly sliding down her skin to drip onto her bared tits.

"No Chinese man huge like you. No Chinese man cum like that," said Ma in awe. "You cum like horse!"

Richard had observed previously that even fully dressed she was quite tiny and had small breasts. Now he was seeing her upper body for the first time not fully clothed. Her skin had a light ivory tone and was very soft and smooth. Her lips and nipples were darker in colour and in the soft light coming from the hallway contrasted strongly with the surrounding flesh. Her black hair was straight, long and silky. But Richard's gaze feasted on her tits. They were small being only 30B. However, the nipples were things of wonder: her areolae were probably the size of USA half dollars, and the nipples were almost 1/2" long and a little thinner than a pencil in diameter.

She slowly massaged his cum into her tits groaning as she did so, and Richard watched her nipples extend both in length and girth. He reached out for her, and she gasped and pressed her body to him as he leaned to kiss her, feeling her open her mouth to accept his tongue. He gently caressed and squeezed her tits, and her nipples remained as hard as a rock as she pressed her body tightly against him, almost dry humping him with her skirt covered cunt.

But they were both embarrassed by what was happening, and neither knew what to do. Their hug disintegrated into awkwardness, and they separated self-consciously. The phone rang which gave Ma the chance to move to the hall buttoning her blouse as she went to answer the phone. Richard was in an embarrassing quandary. The easiest thing would be to quickly leave while she was on the phone. Leave and never come back.

He was prepared to nod or wave his goodbye as he passed Ma who stood slumped against the wall, pale as a ghost, the phone dangling to the floor. She saw him and moved and clung to him sobbing heavily. What could he do? He could only hold her, stroke her head, and listen as she poured out her news in between sniffled tears. It was a call from her husband which, if summarised, said for a bribe paid to a Malaysian government official, he had divorced her and was now the sole owner of their family business and that with Muslim divorce laws she was now penniless. Her nineteen-year-old servant then took the phone and told her that her husband had been fucking her for two years and he and she were now a unit.

She rocked in his arms blubbering about how could she stay in the UK, how she had no home back in Penang. What could she do? She had no future; she would have to kill herself. It was so obvious to Richard. He found himself saying, "I have a 3 bedroom house: one for me, one for you and one for your daughter."

She resisted his offer saying he was just feeling pity for her, and that she would be a burden, but he persevered and eventually convinced her that it was not charity; she would be his cook and housekeeper in return for the lodging. By that evening she and her daughter's few belongings were set up at his house.

That night he lay in bed, as usual naked, semi dozing. The door opened and a nude Ma entered, crossed the room, pulled back the doona and climbed into his bed. He protested saying there was no obligation like this to pay for living here in his house. He enjoyed her company as a person, he wanted her to feel secure and unworried. She should go back to her room because she did not have to do this to stay in the house.

"You do not understand. I WANT to be with you tonight. I have been lonely for so long. My husband only married me because of my family's wealth, which he wanted. He didn't want me as a woman. He wanted young girls 18, 19 or 20 and brought them home to fuck. You are the first person to show me kindness in twenty years. I appreciate that and want to thank you. I am also a woman, and I have needs and desires also. I have not been with a man in over seventeen years, and want to be with you. Please, kiss me again as you did before."

Richard could not resist, didn't want to resist, and started kissing Ma. He ran his hands up and down her back, enjoying the feeling of her silky skin under his touch.

"Ohh, so big and strong," she whispered into his ear as she caressed his chest. "And so much hair. My husband was smooth like woman."

Richard kissed her hard, and dropped one hand farther down, rubbing her arse

as they kissed. She moved a hand down and grasped his cock. Her touch was gentle, as she ran her hand up and down its length. It felt good, and even though enjoying the attention she was giving him soon he had to pull back, gasping for breath and close to cumming as she manipulated him. She was kissing his neck as she stroked him and he responded by moving his hand from her back to her front, caressing her tits. Ma groaned and her nipples immediately swelled and hardened.

He felt a gentle pressure against his hip and realized that it was her pussy. She was gently rocking against him, pressing against him, then relaxing. Then she would repeat the motion. It was slow and gentle, maybe rocking to and fro every five seconds or so. He reached down and stopped her hand. She pulled back and looked up at him. "Don't you like what I doing to you?" she asked.

"I love it, but you are getting me close."

"Ahhh, I understand," was her response.

She then simply held him. She occasionally ran her hand up and down, but her grip on Richard was more gentle than passionate. A little later, feeling more in control of his sexual urges, Richard licked and kissed her boobs. He started kissing the underside of her firm tit-flesh and moved his hand up the inside of her thigh. Finally, he gave her what she wanted taking her right breast into his mouth. At the same time, he cupped her pubic region in his hand. She acted like he had shocked her with a cattle prod. Ma's body tensed up, and then she lay back and grasped his head in her hands. Her pussy was soaking wet as Richard played with her outer lips, teasing and caressing while sucking a nipple. All of this caused her to moan and writhe in arousal.

Richard moved a hand to her clit, and started playing with it. It was like he had found her "on button". Within 2 minutes, she was cumming. "Oh, that feel so good! Please, don't stop. Don't..." The remainder of her words degenerated into moans as Richard brought her to another orgasm. Soon he had his middle finger inside her slit, and strummed her clit with his thumb before rolling her onto her back, and moving onto his side slightly over her.

Ma did none of the usual moves. She was making love to him, not simply going through the motions in repayment for a night out as the women since his separation had done. Richard decided that this was a woman the would make love to, not simply have sex with. She started to writhe under him, moaning something in one of her Chinese dialects. Then she switched to English and whispered his name, and pleaded, "Please Richard, you tease me no longer, please."

Richard started kissing his way down her body. He licked her navel, causing more shivers to run through her, then started to kiss her thigh, before moving up between her legs. Quickly, she grasped his head in her hands and stopped him.

"No, not that. I am dirty down there."

He paused for a minute, confused before he understood.

"Did your husband ever kiss you down there?" he asked.

"No, it is dirty. I bleed down there."

"Are you bleeding now?" he asked. She shyly shook her head no, so he continued to kiss his way to her cunt. She tried one last time with her hands to stop him, but he firmly moved them away, extended his tongue, and licked her clit. After thirty seconds, she relaxed her grip on his head and a minute later, she was playing with his hair, obviously enjoying what Richard was doing. Within five minutes she moaned loudly, screaming, "YES!" as she achieved her orgasm. He quickly brought her to a second and third as she pushed and moved her cunt, working it against his tongue.

Richard let her relax, simply holding her as she regained her breath. "That feel very good. I done that for my husband before. He made me do it but he never do it to me. Now I know why he like it so much."

"Did you do it to your husband very often?" Richard asked quietly.

"Yes, he like that very much. I like it also," she said. "I liked to feel a penis in my hand, in my mouth, and inside me. My husband was much smaller than you. You are much more longer and thicker than he was."

12