The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was caressing his cock as she said this. She moved down, kissing his chest and belly as she did so. She reached his groin, and kissed the upper part of his thigh, right next to his full ball sack. She held him straight up, moving her hand from the base all the way to the tip. She gently licked the tip, sucking up the fluids that were leaking from him. Then she opened her mouth and took half of Richard's length in one gulp. Ma was very good. She moved her head up and down slowly, taking most of the length into her mouth. The rest she held in her small hand, gently squeezing. She had Richard close to cumming in less than 4 minutes. "I am about to cum" he moaned, giving her the chance to pull off if she so wished. But she started to move her head faster, moaning around his cock. That pushed Richard over the edge, and he spasmed in orgasm.

Richard had not had any sex in almost 2 months before that afternoon in the bathroom and he came in 7 or 8 large spurts, the most he had shot in longer than he could remember. Ma swallowed everything he gave her, then kept him in her mouth using her tongue until he was nearly fully hard again.

She crawled up his body, kissing him along the way. They kissed with her on top of him for several minutes. Richard could taste his sperm on her lips, and he was sure she could taste her secretions on mine. She nibbled on his ear, then whispered into it "I want you inside me now."

He rolled her onto her back and slid between her legs. He pressed his groin against hers, feeling her wetness against him. He moved his hips around, teasing her with the head of his cock. She would try to move so Richard would enter her slit and then pull back out of reach. Finally, she pulled her mouth from Richard's and pleaded, "Don't tease me anymore. Please, I need you inside him. I want to feel you inside me."

Richard instructed her to put his cock inside her and lifted his belly up to allow it. She reached down and grasped his now fully hard cock. Ma placed the head against her cunt opening and pushed the cock into her welcoming quim. She actually purred as he slowly slid into her. Once he was all the way in, he held her and started to kiss her, not moving an inch. She was very, very wet but incredibly tight.

"Oh, you make my pussy so full. I never feel so full before," she moaned into his ear. "It so big it hurt a little at first, but no more. Now it only feel good. You make me feel like a woman again."

Richard was on a roll, in the zone as he fucked her. He gently started to pull out of her, then push back in. Halfway out, then all the way in. Nearly fully out then a half penetration. Ma kissed him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling his full weight down on her whispering that she wanted to feel crushed by him. He lengthened and quickened his thrusts, from deep penetration until only the head was inside her. He pounded the writhing Chinese woman hammering her with frenzied machinegun speed. Her legs wrapped themselves around him, clutching him to her.

"I knew you would be good. I wanted you to last long time. That is why I do you with his mouth first. I want you to last long time inside me."

Richard assured her that he would last if possible. When he felt close, he would slow down, then stop. Once in control again, he would resume his rapid deep fucking of her love box. Ma surprised him with her incredible muscle control, squeezing him when I was all the way in trying to keep his cock at its deepest point inside her cunt. She started biting his neck, scratching his back and moaning. A minute later, they were kissing fiercely as she had her sixth orgasm of the night. She came again, gripping his arse and pulling to make him thrust harder. Richard was super close again and stopped. "No, don't stop. I want you to give me your seed. I want it inside me."

Richard thrust a few more times, then buried himself all the way into her, filling her with his sperm. As he finished, she had another screaming orgasm, then relaxed. He laid on top of her exhausted until he became soft, and slipped out of her, then rolled off of her, and onto his back. Ma curled up against his side, and they both fell asleep.

Richard awoke the next morning and looked up straight into Ma's cunt. She knelt with her legs on either side of his head facing his feet. Looking up, he could see her face framed by her small, firm, pointed tits and their large teats. Her legs were smooth and her thighs firm and taut. Her body was in good shape and her stomach completely flat. Details he had not seen in the darkened room the night before.

Seeing him awake she lowered herself onto his face. He watched her cunt slowly descend to its destination: his mouth, lips and tongue. The whole of her gash was sopping wet. Her puckered cunt dripped juice onto his face and he could see her clitoris fully exposed and erect. Then her cunt enveloped his face and Richard thrust his tongue up into it as far as he could reach and was rewarded by a muffled cry. Thick mucus rolled down over his tongue. He revelled in her lust keeping his tongue still and erect so she could fuck herself on it. He could feel his rising orgasm building up but he used sheer willpower and suddenly the urgency passed and he knew he could eat her forever. He was enjoying himself, and his subconscious thanked Aussie Greg.

He lifted her off his face and felt the cold air on it momentarily as the cunt above his face rose. Ma moved and squatted over his penis before lowering herself onto it, and he felt her cunt envelop it. Once in position, she did not move her body but used her cunt muscles to milk his cock. It was just as if he was being sucked off. She stared at him as she did it. He reached up and caressed her tits, milking them towards the hard nipples.

The sensation in his prick started to grow again and he warned her he was going to cum. Ma increased her movements, rotating her slit on his prick while her cunt muscles continued to squeeze Richard's meat. She pressed her clitoris down on his pubic bone. He could hold out no longer. He cried out and began pumping his pent up load of seed into her cunt. She pressed herself down and gave a low gurgle. She convulsed and he felt her cunt contract around his cock. It seemed to be gripped as if in a vice. The squeezing muscles held his remaining jism back and he could feel an enormous pressure building up inside his urethra. The sensation was one he had never felt before. All at once, she relaxed and he shot the rest out flooding her love tunnel. She leaned forward and kissed Richard before collapsing prone on his body.

That was the start of a month of sex. She was insatiable: If it was a quick two-minute doggy style fuck bent over the table she wanted it. If it was a five-hour session she wanted it. It didn't matter how many times a day, she wanted and needed it. That first night and day showed how much she loved sucking cock, and how good was her cunt muscle control, but what Richard had not expected was how willing she was to try anything: anal, toys, insertions. She had even demanded the same as what he had shown her on the facial abuse videos and for forty minutes she deep throated him, cum and snot blowing out her nose, drool and puke gagging from around his cock embedded and entrenched in her mouth and gullet.

But as well as the frantic sex, there was an emotional closeness in slow fucks and touching and her acceptance that she was wanted and needed. After her treatment by her husband, she responded to being wanted and appreciated by Richard. Encouraged by him to dress better and more sexily than other women she dressed like a Hong Kong, Mong Kok red light district prostitute. Richard debated with himself whether to introduce her to sexfight stories on the net fearing it was a step too far. But she masturbated as she read mumbling she wanted Richard to see her beat other women.

It was probably six weeks after their first fuck and Ma was walking up an aisle in the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery. Richard followed behind watching as with each clattering step on her five-inch heels that his forty-three-year-old Chinese lover took; the shortness of her micro mini revealed the base of her firm arse cheeks. Occasionally the pleated skirt flicked up to reveal the red thong jammed in her arse crack. The same old bald owner as before smiled for the first time ever at Richard and made some hand gesture: obviously a Chinese sign that signified, "Are you fucking that woman. I wish I was."

Ma turned into an aisle and saw the elegantly, expensively dressed Wendi Deng lookalike searching the shelves. She hastened to her and yelled to Richard, "It's that woman we saw before here. I just had a good look at her and she is older than me, and her tits are fake. I was right."

The woman swore at Ma in Chinese. Richard did not know what dialect it was but the proprietor obviously did because he had stopped his paperwork and was listening intently to the argument. Richard could tell the two had changed to a different dialect. He assumed it was Cantonese as it has the most obscenities and most colourful ones as well, plus the half shouting delivery most Cantonese use when speaking is perfect for abuse.

The Wendi Deng lookalike rapidly slapped Ma three times before Ma managed to grab her hair and pull causing the lookalike to shriek. She may have been dressed elegantly and sophisticatedly but it didn't stop her from spitting in Ma's face and digging her talons into Ma's tits: tits that were unprotected by the tiny quarter cup bra she wore to please Richard. As Ma screamed blue murder Richard managed to separate the two who continued their shouting match emphasising points with jabbing fingers. He heard "Xìng dòu" which was one of the few Chinese words he knew, "sexfight". "Could it be possible?", he thought.

Eventually, the two pulled out their phones, exchanged numbers and took notes. As they left the shop Ma was proudly telling Richard, that the bitch was a rich Hong Kong businesswoman, her name was Guan Cheung, and that she and Ma would be sexfighting in front of Richard in a week at Guan's apartment.

12