The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 02

Story Info
Sleeping with the enemy and a sexfight.
6.8k words
4.64
11.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, twists and turns, of Asma's sexual journey, will be found by reading the entire series.

Richard was walking from his house on his way to Fratton Park Stadium, the home of his beloved Portsmouth Soccer club, to watch the match against Salford. Normally his mind would be filled with thoughts of the upcoming final. But today he had other things on his mind.

It was about six weeks after his first fuck with the Penang born, Chinese middle-aged mother Ma and he couldn't stop thinking of yesterday and her walking up an aisle in the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery, the scene of Richard's first meeting with her. She had her mind on unfinished business and Richard had followed behind watching as with each clattering, tottering step on her five-inch heels taken by his forty-three-year-old Chinese lover, the shortness of her micro mini revealed the base of her firm arse cheeks. Occasionally the pleated skirt flicked up to reveal the red thong jammed in her arse crack. The familiar, old bald owner who was a permanent fixture at the cash register smiled for the first time ever at Richard and made some hand gesture: obviously a Chinese sign that signified, "Are you fucking that woman. I wish I was."

She had morphed into a Triad hitman on a mission when she saw the elegantly, expensively dressed Wendi Deng lookalike, with whom she had argued previously, searching the shelves. She sped to her, stood aggressively next to the mid-thirties Chinese woman and yelled to Richard, "Darling, it's that woman we saw before here. I just had a good look at her and she is older than me, and her tits are fake. I was right."

The woman swore at Ma in Chinese, and it was on. Richard did not know what dialect it was, but the proprietor obviously did because he had stopped his paperwork and was listening intently to the argument and smiling and nodding his head. Richard did recognise that the two had changed to a different dialect. He assumed it was Cantonese as it has the most obscenities and most colourful ones as well of any Chinese dialect, plus the half shouting delivery most Cantonese use when speaking is perfect for abuse.

The Wendi Deng lookalike rapidly slapped Ma three times before Ma managed to grab her hair and pull with all her might causing the lookalike to shriek. She may have been dressed elegantly and sophisticatedly but it didn't stop her from spitting in Ma's face and digging her talons into Ma's tits: tits that were unprotected by the tiny quarter cup bra she had worn to please Richard. As Ma screamed blue murder Richard managed to separate the two who continued their shouting match emphasising points with jabbing fingers. He heard "Xìng dòu" which was one of the few Chinese words he knew, "sexfight". "Could it be possible?", he hoped.

Eventually, the two pulled out their phones, exchanged numbers and took notes. As they left the shop Ma proudly told Richard, that the bitch was a rich Hong Kong businesswoman, her name was Guan Cheung, and that she and Ma would be sexfighting in front of Richard on Saturday week at Guan's apartment. The thought of that was far better than even watching his soccer team in a final.

He was four hundred metres from his house when a Merc S65 v12 sedan, Mercedes's most luxurious model, pulled over and honked to get his attention. Through the tinted window he saw an Asian face with large sunglasses. Probably lost and wanting directions he thought as he approached the stationary vehicle. The window rolled down and he recognised the wealthy Wendi Deng lookalike customer from the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery.

"We need to talk,' she said. "Hop in."

Wondering what it was about he did so. Immediately he heard the doors click as they were locked. He thought he was being kidnapped but the Chinese Wendi Deng lookalike, whom he remembered was named Guan, yes Guan Cheung that was it, obviously saw the worried look on his face. "Just taking you for coffee as we can talk longer there."

Richard was about to say no, he had an important soccer match to attend, but the car had accelerated off. He then experienced sheer terror: that of being a passenger in a car driven by an Asian woman. Sudden lane changes without indicating or looking behind, late braking, erratic speed variations, last-minute decisions to turn left or right, plus the additional Cantonese swearing at other drivers who she considered an impediment to her progress.

The Merc screeched to a halt at the exclusive Langstone Quays Resort Hotel, and she hopped out accompanied by a still shaking Richard and handed the keys to the uniformed lackey so he could park the vehicle. They entered the glitzy coffee shop and Richard processed what had just happened and closely observed Guan. She was, he thought, a little younger than Ma: perhaps mid-thirties, and although both women were slim, they were different. Ma's body was soft and almost frail like that of a doe, whereas Guan was toned and sleek like a tiger or jaguar. Ma was plain-faced with long silky hair while Guan was attractive with shorter, stronger hair that had a soft perm through it. He had convinced Ma to dress like a slut, but it seemed to be natural for Guan to do so. She was dressed in a cream blazer dress that barely covered her arse and was open to the waist displaying her jade green camisole.

When he had first seen her in the grocery store, he had thought of her as a Wendi Deng (newspaper and media tycoon Rupert Murdoch's ex-wife) lookalike, but now he realized that was only because her clothes were expensive and sophisticated, though Asian slutty. Examining her up close in detail, he could see that her body was more toned and athletic than Wendi's. Bai Ling sprang into his mind. Yes, she had a similar body to the Chinese woman whom as a google search will show has flaunted her nipples at more red-carpet events than any other woman. As Rotten Tomatoes says in her bio, she "managed to extend her 15 minutes of fame into a long, albeit unpredictable show business career".

Guan interrupted his musings, "You are probably wondering why I stopped you in the street." Richard nodded and she continued, "I wanted to make sure you will be at the sexfight to witness it and be there for me after I win and ride you in front of her till you beg."

"Beg," he queried?

"Yes, beg me to stop because you can't take any more and then beg me to do it again because you want more. Now, why have you been staring at me all this time?"

Perhaps because he was distracted or flustered Richard answered without thinking telling of his Wendi Deng, Bai Ling thoughts.

"Wendi Deng, she is very clever. Made the most of her beauty parlour looks. Got a $1.7 billion divorce settlement, but what a stupid husband. Eighty years old and forty years older and expecting her not to have affairs. I like the Bai Ling body comparison. At least she works out to get her body, Wendi probably uses liposuction. But there is one big difference between Bai Ling and me. She works to create an image of a sex addict. Men imagine her having a gang bang or something every day. But it's just an act by her to portray a look. She wouldn't do it, I would. One thing we have in common though is this." She put a hand to her chest and without checking to see if anyone was watching, rolled the camisole down to free one of her tits. Richard was looking at a clone of what he had seen on the internet: Bai Ling's thick hard nubbed nipples.

Richard picked his jaw up off the floor and barely comprehended her clicking her fingers and ordering the maître d'hôtel to send some refreshments to her penthouse room above and leading a dazed Richard as she led him to the lift that went direct to the penthouse suite. On the short ascent, she rambled on, Richard remembering her say that he must stay and practice as she wanted Ma to see him riding her expertly after her victory. And that would require practice.

In the luxurious penthouse, Richard saw the open entrance to a fully equipped, well-used gym room as she told him to settle down on the couch while she attended to some business matters. She showed him how to work the hard drive media set up linked to the TV. Flicking through the self-organized channels he saw Asian lesbian sex, female mixed martial arts, gangbangs, big cocks, anal, BDSM and settled on someone called Tia Ling playing a wealthy lawyer being gangbanged in an alley by about five BBCs.

He heard the voice behind him, "Ah, Tia Ling. Korean orphan brought up in Ohio, USA. One of my favourites. She does big black cocks, gangbangs, a lot of anal, good lez stuff, bondage and BDSM, few seasons of lez fight with the loser fucked at Ultimate Surrender. Clever too. Did the extreme stuff and got noticed then started her own website so she wasn't working for peanuts to make money for others. Although it wasn't just the money for her; she did it with her husband before she did it on screen. Seen interviews where she said she loved multiple big cocks. Unfortunately, she is retired now and an interior decorator, otherwise I would have paid to have some sessions with her."

Flabbergasted he turned around to see a nude Guan standing at the entrance to her bedroom. Not only his soccer match had gone from his mind, but all the sweet words, endearments and promises to Ma had vanished. He followed her to her bedroom, hearing her gasp of approval as he shed his trousers and boxers and let Big Dick loose.

What followed was something he had never experienced or even imagined could happen. Sure, he had been guiding a willing Ma into fulfilling some of his fantasies but in Guan's bedroom, he was being guided and directed. He remembered Guan having him take her like those unknown women in Facial Abuse, gagging around his meat as he held it deep and fully in her gullet. Then, following her instructions, he fisted her arse as he ploughed her doggy style and she reached back to play with her clit until she squirted. He came three times to her groans of approval at the amount of jism he poured into her cunt. He fucked her till he was spent, and then the guilt set in. Ma would be expecting him home from the soccer match. He tried to explain as she tied him to the bedhead, but she handed him his phone, turned on the speaker, pressed the speed dial for Ma, held it near his face and said, "Make an excuse. I haven't ridden you yet."

As Guan sucked him, using her tongue to start him hardening again, and not knowing what to say to Ma, he heard his angel's voice on the phone, "Richard, I have missed you. But I haven't wasted my time. I've been reading Aussie Greg's sexfight stories, and just like those winners, I will piss on that ugly bitch when I win. Can you buy a strap on for me to fuck her? Those stories made me so horny for you. I can't wait for you to get home."

She had spoken so quickly she didn't notice his panicked hesitation in answering and luckily, necessity is the mother of invention. It came so easily. "My darling, that is great. I can't wait but I will be a little late because my seat at the soccer match was the lucky one and I won the attendance prize. I will be attending the team's victory dinner as a guest. Only one supporter will be there with the team and officials, and it is me. I can't turn down that offer so I will be late, but we will make up for that big time."

Surprisingly Ma accepted it telling him she would read more stories, find more victory things to do to that "Cantonese slut" and get hornier for him. What was more surprising was that talking to her while Guan sucked him, the thought of cheating on Ma, and the thought of the upcoming sexfight had him rock hard and at full extension. As he continued with small talk with Ma, Guan climbed on top of his prone body tied to the bedhead, lowered her fuck tube onto his quivering meat and started her long ride, cowgirl style. Luckily her first orgasm was silent and even more luckily Ma had turned off her phone because her second was very noisy and accompanied by Richard's long groans of satisfaction. She finally rose off a drained Richard using her powerful thigh muscles and he watched his cum ooze from her cunt. She reached out to the bedside table, grabbed something and before Richard knew he had the famous Dr Johnson mark II cock ring attached just behind his ball sack to his fuck rod.

Her hand and his imagination had him hard again within fifteen minutes. Guan lowered herself and spoke as she rode him and rode him. "Going to ride you so long in front of her, going to drown her with my piss, going to make her eat our combined cum from my pussy, then make her eat me till I squirt all over the bitch. Now I am going to ride you till I have drained you of any cum and you won't be able to get it up tonight for her."

It was too much for him and he became a willing participant, enjoying her cunt muscle control, her varying her pelvic angle, seeing the shape of his cock inside her outlined on her belly. Finally, it was late at night when the Merc S65 V12 deposited him home and he staggered inside.

The days to the sexfight passed too slowly for him. The only change was that now neither wanted the contest at the other's house, and it was Richard who solved the problem. He had noticed a sign in the window of the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery saying that above the shop was a flat for rent. Ma did the negotiations and the bald owner of the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery rented it to them for three months, despite them only wanting it for one night.

Eventually, the date arrived, and shortly after the Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery closed the three ascended the rickety wooden external staircase to the upstairs flat. Ma went first, followed by Guan then Richard. Both women were having trouble negotiating the steep stairs due to the extreme height of their heels. However, the order up the stairs gave him a chance to look up Guan's short coat and see her naked slit squeezed between her arse cheeks. Ma, he knew was wearing one of those micro monokinis favoured by the Japanese in their JAV videos. You know the ones, fluorescent lime with tit coverings as wide as a nipple and a stretched cunt covering the width of a little finger. When she found out she would be pissed off to be upstaged by Guan.

Both women stripped before Richard, and both women's eyes quickly switched from him to each other to size each other up, this being the first time either woman had seen the other nude. Although Richard, who had according to what the two women had agreed upon, had also stripped and was now naked, had seen both nude and fucked or been fucked by both this was his first comparison of the two. Side by side Guan was superior; her face was better, her tits a little bigger at 32B and still firm compared to Ma's 30B and her legs were more toned and muscle defined. But the big difference was their bellies: Ma's was soft and rounded while the Cantonese's was chiselled and she had a gap between her hip muscles and taut belly. For hair, you had the long fine silky hair of Ma or the thicker shorter soft permed of Guan.

Both women had hairless cunts; Guan by permanent laser removal and Ma meticulously shaved and oiled then reshaved every two days by Richard. Ma had thick puffy cunt lips while Guan had long dangling inner crinkly ones. You paid your money and took your choice. Some people would like one, others the opposite. Some like both.

Richard now knew the two women's backgrounds, and they were reversed mirrors. Ma was born into a wealthy Penang, Malaysia Chinese family, but her mercenary husband had married her for her wealth, not love. Then he bribed Malay government officials to get both a divorce and all the assets. She was penniless now. Guan was brought up in the Lai Tak Tsuen Public housing estate in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. According to the Kung Fu, nine movie franchise "The young and the Dangerous" this is the centre of Triad activity in Hong Kong. She had been a gang member, studied, made money producing porn and finally morphed into a wealthy businesswoman.

The two women scrutinised each other searching for any weaknesses they might be able to exploit in the coming battle. This would be the first sexfight Richard had seen but even so, he could recognise the signs of high sexual arousal in both: the dilated pupil, the noticeable swelling of their tits and cunt lips caused by the increase in blood flow to those areas. His cock swelled approaching its full length of eight and a half inches which caused both women to stop their appraisal of each other for a short time.

Despite Ma's tits being small, her nipples were things of wonder: her areolae were probably the size of USA half dollars, and the nipples were almost 1/2" long and a little thinner than a pencil in diameter, and she stared into Guan's eyes and fingered them to an inch in length, challenging the Cantonese woman. Ma played with her nipples increasing them in length and thickness and proudly flaunting them. Guan responded, and though thicker they could not reach the length of Ma's so Richard's Ma had won this preliminary skirmish.

To compensate Guan went on the offensive opening Ma's legs and then used her fingers to spread her long dangling inner cunt lips. Richard from in front, and Ma from the side, watched the Cantonese tease her stiff, brown clit until it fully emerged from its protective hood, wet and glistening: a direct challenge to Ma. Richard, if truthful, and even Ma would have to admit that Guan's clit was impressive. It had to be nearly half an inch in length and very thick. Her body shuddered as she stroked it, moaning deeply as she continued to stimulate herself while sucking her love juice covered finger. Worried that Guan would think she was better than her and gain an advantage, Ma opened her own legs and teased her finger thick labia lips apart letting her slightly lighter coloured clit emerge. She knew that her nub was probably slightly longer than Guan's and she parodied her rival playing with it and groaning and shuddering.

"Well, slut, that proves who has the best clit," Ma boasted, knowing full well that there was so little to choose between them.

"You are wrong, bitch" Guan replied. "Richard, come here and decide whose nipples and clit are bigger and better."

As the naked Richard approached, hard cock extended and upright, both women were stretching their nipples and rhythmically stroking the bases of their clits to ensure they remained fully erect.

"Richard, what do you say" Guan demanded. "Yes, whose are better," echoed Ma.

Richard examined both women's offerings. Their swollen stretched nipples and erect love buds inside the pulsing, swollen cunts were already straining and ready for the fight ahead. He felt like a high court judge making a new judgement and precedent as he made his pronouncement, "Guan's nipples and clit are thicker." Before he had finished the Cantonese screamed in triumph, but Richard had not finished, "But both Ma's nipples and clit are longer. I can't pic...."

He was interrupted by Ma grabbing his cock, kneeling and attempting to give him a blow job as Richard finished, "pick a winner. Annoyed by Ma's action Guan attacked her, grabbing the naked Penang woman, and forcing her tits into the older woman's chest trying to dominate her smaller boobs. She quickly followed up and worked a lean, strong thigh up against Ma's cunt, forcing her to spread her legs. Ma moaned as she felt her rival's pumping leg slide up and down her wet slit. Guan rubbed her thigh along her opponent's cunt for a minute or so before Ma managed to lift her own thigh between Guan's legs and make contact with her opponent's wet vagina. The two held each other tightly, grunting as they rammed their thighs between each other's legs trying to dominate the other woman's quim. Their cunts flattened and sealed on the thighs which were sliding up and down their aroused sex organs.

12