The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, their lips met and joined in a deep, long kiss and the two tongue fucked each other's mouths, fighting another duel alongside their tits and cunts. Their mixed saliva drooled down their chins, mixed with the sweat from their rubbing bodies, then ran down between their mashed tits before tracing its way down to their bellies; one of which was flat and toned, the other softer and rounded, before reaching their pubic mounds. It was an impasse. Guan's tits were dominating Ma's, but Ma's thigh work was now creating greater cunt arousal. The tongue fight looked fifty-fifty.

Guan broke the kiss and pulled her thigh back unexpectedly, releasing Ma's pussy, and quickly reached down and inserted two fingers inside the Penang woman's slit. Guan's greater experience quickly became evident as she spread her fingers apart stretching Ma's cunt before expertly exploring it. After rotating her fingers inside Ma for a short time Guan pulled out quickly and held her fingers up for Richard to see the thick gooey cunt cream hanging from them, "See how wet the bitch is already, Richard, and it's just the start." She finished by sucking the love juice off her fingers. Again the inexperienced Ma was forced to copy Guan's actions so as not to look totally outclassed.

Deciding it was time to up the pace Ma fixed her opponent with her best belligerent deadpan expression. "Well, do you still need more foreplay, or shall we get down to it"

What the fuck? thought Richard. This being his first sexfight viewing he thought it was the real deal, but it was just a preliminary before the proper commencement. The real thing was about to start and he would be watching a real conflict over the best of five orgasms.

Guan smiled coldly in response. "You're right, that's enough foreplay for now. Let's continue this on the floor." She pointed at Richard, "You know after I win, I'm going to ride him in front of you till he begs."

"I thought you'd never ask. All you do is talk. When I win my prize is your body for five nights. Five nights of pleasure for me, hell for you. Let's start, you cunt."

The two naked Chinese women sat down on the rug facing each for their first slit-to-slit battle. Guan after their first preliminary exploration was surprised that they were almost equally matched in cunt size and strength, and that their clits were both A grade. Ma's might be a little longer, but her was thicker, and hopefully more rigid and stronger. For her part Ma felt she had started her first sexfight strongly, not being overwhelmed by the experienced Cantonese woman.

Ma and Guan slid forward, scissoring their legs and slowly, as each was seeking to establish the superior position. brought their hips forward melding their pussies together. With their slits fused the two women settled down to fight cunt to cunt and determine the best woman. They leant back on their hands for balance and began sliding their sex as they tribbed to gain the early ascendency. Every powerful thrust tested pelvic strength and resilience, and if the opponent didn't have the heart for the contest, would lead to an easy victory. Ma wasn't overwhelmed by Guan's early assault so Guan initiated a change in tactics. Instead of just tribbing and grinding her slit against Ma's she hammered it against Ma's again hoping for a quick blitzkrieg victory.

Quickly learning on the job and refusing to take a backwards step in the contest Ma responded and marshalled her defences to absorb the front on attack. Unable to gain a quick victory by force Guan reverted to tribbing. Their sensitive labia's slips met in close combat; Ma's thick Filipina type versus Guan's long dangling inner and outers. The women's engorged vulvas made contact along their full length and their cuntlips slid wetly together. The force being used by the two lifted both women's arses off the floor.

Richard watched enthralled, so engrossed in what he was watching he unknowingly fisted his cock as Guan and Ma tried desperately to mount the other's cunt and gain the dominant upper position. As it was the start of a long best of five both were still quite fresh and went at it full force. Their aroused, swollen cunts meshed into one cavern with wet sucking sounds before spreading wider and drawing their sex into tight contact. A stream of sex juices leaked from their interlocked cunts and gravity took it down their groins and inner thighs as they humped furiously.

"Uuuuhhhhhh!" "Mmmnnnnaahhh!!" Ma and Guan groaned as their wet twats sealed completely and locked allowing their clits to finally engage. Guan used every subtle tribbing move and trick she knew in an all-out effort to force Ma to cum first. But Ma, as Richard knew was a quick learner, and every time Guan introduced a new technique that affected Ma, the sexfighting newcomer would learn, defend and then apply it back to the Cantonese. Their swollen clits fought in a pool of sex juice sealed within their sex caves. Every nerve ending felt sexual excitement as they ground together and carried this message to their brain.

Both women slowed down and their cunts started to quiver from the prolonged effort and Guan pulled Ma closer into a sweaty final clinch. Their lips sealed in a deep kiss as their tiring bodies continued the contest on autopilot. Locked in the tight embrace, Ma and Guan knew the first cum was nearing and one woman would force her opponent into a draining cum. Although it was her first sexfight it seemed to Ma she felt Guan's body shaking with pre-orgasmic tremors and hoped her opponent was affected more than she was.

"Ahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Fuuuck!!"

"Unnngghhh! Y-Yesss!"

Sensing the first cum was hers for the taking, the older Chinese woman from Penang redoubled her efforts, attacking her opponent's wider clit with her longer one. She was rewarded as the Cantonese woman's sharp, breathless pants quickened and her back arched in a desperate effort to avoid cumming.

"Aaaahhhh! Fucking cunt! Nooohhhhhh!" Guan gasped.

"Uuunnnnnghhh! Yessss bitch!" Ma was ecstatic as she rode Guan's writhing body on the rug, fighting to keep her pussy clenched tightly to the Hong Kong woman's spasming cunt. "Feel my clit... fucking yours into submission...do you feel it!"

"Nnnnnnhhh!...... aaaaahh!!..... aaaaaaahhhh!!!" Guan came and her hot cum sprayed over Ma who gratefully accepted the cum shower as they rolled clenched together on the rug. She had drawn her first cum from a woman in a sexfight, but she needed two more for victory. As Guan writhed under her Ma fully pinned her rival to the floor with her full body weight and pondered her next step.

"I make that the first fall to me bitch," Ma hissed as they glared into each other's eyes, their soaking cunts still pressed tightly together.

"Lucky bitch," Guan spat back, "It will be your only one."

Remembering the sexfight stories of Aussie Greg she had been reading and to emphasise her first blood in the contest, Ma twisted her lips into a sneer and raised her hips sufficiently and, like a dog marking its territory on a tree, squirted Guan's pussy with a fine spray of sex juice. After this display of sexual dominance, Ma focused on holding the pin in place while she quickly considered her options. She decided to try to quickly fuck a second orgasm out of the Cantonese and build an almost unassailable two zero lead in this 'best of five' series.

The risk in this strategy was that Ma's own orgasm, although it had not happened, was close and unless she proceeded carefully, even a modest amount of extra stimulation could tip her over the edge entirely. She decided to hold Guan pinned in a way that paused their fight and gave the time necessary to ease the aching pressure on her pussy until the risk of her own cumming receded enough for her to go on the offence again.

Lying pinned under Ma, Guan was still confident as she prepared to launch her counterattack. A best of five was a marathon, not a sprint. She had semi conceded the first orgasm to both sound out Ma's capabilities, and let the newcomer become overconfident. In fact, she was much less incapacitated than her opponent imagined. She had allowed a 'sacrificial orgasm' knowing she had the stamina to come back much stronger in the second and subsequent rounds. And now, while Ma's clit still throbbed with pent-up sexual energy that demanded release, Guan's clit had already recovered from the first bout and lay like a waiting snake in its nest, coiled and dangerous inside its hooded sheath.

Guan tensed her lithe muscles and, with a scream that resembled a karate expert in a fight, she twisted sideways toppling and rolling Ma, who had thought her safely pinned off her. They rolled around the floor, but surprise combined with the Cantonese's better muscle tone meant she ended up on top. Quickly, she plunged her hips down pressing her cunt into the woman under her. Soon Guan's back and her pounding buttocks and hips were wet with sweat as she raked Ma's cunt with hers to open her slit up and go for the quickest of equalisers.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! You fucking bitch!" Ma groaned as she was caught unawares by the speed of the Cantonese's recovery. She felt Guan's strong, wide clit peeling her thick labia lips apart like a zipper, opening her up for a deep clit attack that she knew in her present aroused state she would be almost powerless to resist.

"Unnnnnnnnnn fuck!"

"Your turn to cum for me, whore!" Guan hissed.

"Nnnnnnnuuuuhhhh!!

Ma's head went back gasping for air as Guan thrust into her, using the length of her sex bud to open her cunt and then rake her clit. With her muscle control, she forced her long cunt lips into Ma's cunt, effectively stopping her from clamping her cunt closed. The thickness and stiffness of her clit rapidly bent Ma's longer but thinner love bean into submission. Richard saw how Guan was holding Ma pinned against the wall with one leg braced against it to prevent her from rolling out and escaping. In short, Ma was trapped and there was nothing she could do about it but accept the orgasm building up in her.

"Aaaahhhh....ahhhhhhh....aaaahhhhh.

One all in the contest and there was no respite for Ma. Guan was still in complete control driving her clit into Ma's cunt with long, hard strokes in a determined effort to finish her opponent off. Ma's clit, which despite her orgasm, was still very responsive was extremely vulnerable. Richard thought that Ma's orgasm was, if anything, even stronger than the one Guan had succumbed to four minutes previously and was surprised to see her still responding so strongly. He watched fascinated as Ma's cum juices flowed down her thighs and soaked into the rug beneath her wet, thrashing barse cheeks.

"I make that... the equalizing cum to me, bitch!" Guan gloated glaring down into her rival's flushed and distorted face.

Still pinned beneath her opponent, locked against the wall and with Guan's cunt and thick clit poised to deliver more of the same, all Ma could do was moan weakly, too breathless even to form a reply. Ma winced as Guan sprayed the Penang woman's pussy with her own sex juice spray before getting back to her unfinished business. Confident in the victory that awaited her, Guan aggressively slammed her cunt into Ma's, giving her no time to recover. She rapidly re-established total cunt control and soon the two slits were making deep slurping sounds as the Cantonese woman resumed her deep clitting of Ma.

Guan was certain her stamina enabled her dominant slit and large tireless clit to take total control the longer the contest. Ma had surprised her with her early competitiveness but she had overcome that, Now she was in control and would drag two, possibly even three, successive orgasms from her tired opponent. It was worth throwing the first cum to achieve this. Only two further orgasm submissions would suffice tonight, she reminded herself, as her powerful fucklips started to work into Ma's sex channel once again denying her any chance to close her open sex trench.

Guan lunged against her wailing opponent, using the weight of her hips to initiate the clit contact that would ensure defeat for Ma. Her sweat-sheened, taut arse cheeks tensed in time as she drove hard into Ma's yielding pussy; her powerful, hungry twat sucking and squeezing at the older woman's quivering cuntmeat as she rammed herself in deep.

SLAPP! SMACKK! SUUCKK! SQUASSHHH! SUUUCKK! SQUISSSHHH.

"Unngh! Yeoowwww! Fuuuuck! Nnnnhhhh! Aaahhh! Aaaaaahhhh! "Noooooo!" Ma cried again. She was unable to break Guan's controlling pin and roll out of danger. As her overmatched cunt gave way to its relentless opposite she looked into Guan's face and saw only a set expression flickering with mockery and which displayed a confident, steely determination to win this match.

In complete control Guan held Ma up against the wall, pinning her there long enough to make a screaming, shaking Ma cum and move the score to two one in her favour. This last cum had only taken three minutes and Guan needed only one more for victory in the best of five. Then she would squirt and piss on Ma before riding her man Richard till he dropped from exhaustion. Still controlling Ma with her body weight she prepared for the final short clit battle that would signal victory for Guan and defeat for Ma.

She allowed herself a moment of self-congratulation and turned to face Greg and mouthed, "Soon."

But Ma was fighting for her man. She was lodged against the wall but her arms were free. She reached around Guan's body and sunk her fingers deep into the skin of Guan's sweat-sheened arse, then searched for and found her bunghole. A sudden thrust with her middle finger and Guan screamed and reared upwards. Ma followed up immediately, bucking hard to roll the Cantonese off her. They ended up tangled together side by side and after a short break to reorientate the struggle continued; Guan was seeking the final winning cum, Ma striving to stay in the contest. But Ma had broken Guan's controlling cunt position and now on a semi even footing they rode each other as deeply and hard as they possibly could.

"Unnnnnnnnnn FUCK!" Ma moaned as she was close to her third losing cum, but she was rewarded for her efforts as she felt Guan's cunt contract and eject a stream of hot cum deep inside her own. She welcomed the ejaculate shooting into her sex cave as that levelled the score at two each with one final cum to decide. As Guan continued convulsing in her forced ecstasy, Ma's flagging strength failed and the two women rolled apart, coming to rest on their backs, side by side, in the middle of the room.

Ma struggled to regain her breath because, despite her escape and levelling of the match, her slit, in the contest so far, had taken more stimulation. She remained wary of going into another straight cunt-to-cunt battle with the experienced Cantonese. It had only been her surprise arse attack that had saved her from final defeat.

But she was fighting for her man Richard. She went for a 'Hail Mary'. Ma made a final all-out final win or lose effort. She dragged herself off the floor and fell across her rival who was turning to present her pussy towards Ma, clearly intending to trib fight the Penang woman to defeat. However, Ma's surprise move of slamming her body down on Guan's in a classic '69' position, her face wedged between the other woman's legs meant she avoided a cunt to cunt battle. One she would not win. She began lapping the Hong Kong woman's cunt opening, her long tongue tasting the combined sexual cum of their all-out pussy battle until it ran down her chin.

"Ohhhhhhhh... Fucking cunt!!" Guan swore. She had been taken by surprise by this manoeuvre, but she quickly locked her hands around Ma's thighs, pulling her opponent's dripping quim down on her face as she extended her own tongue.

"Uuuuuuhhhh...fuck!" Was it a mistake by Ma as was her turn to quiver and moan as Guan began to pleasure her expertly, using long, dextrous tongue strokes to lick up, down and around Ma's full, juicy finger thick, swollen cunt lips? Knowing that there were no longer any more chances as the next cum would determine the match, the two buried their faces in each other's bucking mounds as their lips and tongues concentrated on delivering their opponent's defeat.

The two women locked in 69 slowly rolled across the floor. Positions and control changed as each was temporarily in the dominant position on top for a short while before ending up under the other again. As their strength faded they continued sucking, tonguing and licking at each other's clit. Guan centred her energy and made a last frenzied attack.

Ma moaned deeply as Guan licked harder and faster, stroking the Penang woman's clit with her long tongue and driving her close to orgasm and defeat. But again, she thought of fighting for Richard and his belief in her. She forced herself to continue, sucking Guan's massively engorged, thick love bud into her mouth while teasing the end with the tip of her swirling tongue. Ma took another risk. She used her remaining physical strength to win the top position and with it the advantage of being the woman pressing down on her opponent: the one dictating the course of the fight.

Richard could see both women were spent. They looked like 2 overacting WWE wrestlers drunkingly staggering around the ring at the end of a long bout. They had given their all and both women's bodies were now quivering, their smallish tits crushed against straining bellies as they clung together, with Ma on top, in their final '69'. He thought either could win and he wouldn't bet good money on predicting the result. It may have been beginner's luck, or her or her natural sexfighting ability, or Guan's tiredness, but with her lips latched tightly on Guan's clit, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard, she felt the big nub starting to jerk uncontrollably. Taking advantage of the shaking body on top of her Ma was able to roll over and pin her struggling rival flat to the floor.

Even in the top position, Ma wasn't out of danger. She could barely stay focused on sucking Guan as pre cum tremors started building in her body due to Guan frantically licking as she tried to force Ma over the edge. But, having the top position, Ma was slowly able to ride her hips and cunt higher, until her dripping pussy lips were out of reach above her rival's anguished face and tongue. Guan's head fell back, and her dark eyes glazed over. The final orgasm was near. But with only one clit being tongued there could only be one result.

"Fuuuucccckkkk! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhhhh! Nooooohhhhhhh!"

When her Hong Kong opponent's hips began to buck against her face as she came for the third time to lose the match, Ma opened her mouth to receive the cum juices that were gushing from Guan's spasming cunt. Trying not to swallow all of the ejaculate she had in her mouth Ma pulled away, twisted her body and then lay on Guan sealing their lips together. Slowly she drooled the remnants of the defeated Guan's final losing cum into her defeated opponent's gasping mouth.

12