The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 06

Story Info
Richard fucks another Chinese woman who sexfights a Thai.
10.9k words
4.8
5.2k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, and twists and turns of Richard's involvement with Asian women in Southport UK will be found by reading the entire series.

Richard entered the Sun Hung Cung Asian grocery to purchase his daily fix. No, not something illegal, although the ancient owner could probably arrange for that, but something more addictive, Chilli peanuts. But there was no surly, grumpy owner behind the counter. Richard couldn't determine the sex of the person at the cash register. A loose tee shirt and black kung fu trousers enveloped a scrawny body and showed no tit or cock bulge, The hair was bluntly cut at the back and could be long for a boy, short for a girl and the face also gave no help.

"Hello, I am Jie Yang. What do you want to buy?" From the voice Richard guessed female.

Further casual questioning revealed she was the old man's bride of 2 days, having arrived from Sichuan province in China on the day of the civil wedding ceremony, and that the old man was ill, so she was looking after the shop. He remained sick for the next few days and so Richard conversed with her in his daily visits to the shop.

On Saturday he climbed the rickety steps to the flat he rented for fucking Liu, the 22-year-old daughter of his partner Ma, to do his weekly cleaning. He heard sobbing and squatting behind the outdoor toilet in the corner of the tiny, concreted backyard was Jie Yang. He approached her and her story poured out. She was a mail-order bride, sold by her parents when she turned 18 to the old owner. No wonder Old Man Wu had grinned evilly at Richard a couple of months earlier and said he was going to be like Richard and made an obscene gesture at his groin. Old Man Wu had died from a quick-acting, virulent cancer, and she was now alone with Old Man Wu's relatives wanting to carve up the business.

Inside the shambles of what Old Man Wu called his "office", a small messy storeroom, Richard eventually found a will, and a quick perusal, followed by a visit to a solicitor, found the old man despised all his relatives, as he did everyone, except Richard who for some reason he tolerated, and perhaps to spite his relatives Jie Yang was the sole beneficiary.

Two days later Richard accompanied Jie Yang to the funeral. She was dressed in her only formal or semi-formal clothing, a cheongsam or as the Chinese would say, qipao. It clung to her body and an obviously padded bra gave some shape to her body. Though she didn't look it she had to be 18, as from 2022 this was the legal marrying age in England and Wales, but a casual observer would have guessed far younger.

It was a long ceremony and while they stood listening to a monk droning on above the constant chatter. From Jie Yang's brief translations, Richard understood was a shouting stage for their claims to Old Man Wu's wealth. Calling for silence, Richard waved the will and read its brief contents. Those who understood English quickly spread the word in Mandarin and with a collective hiss, they all left the premises leaving Richard and Jie Yang to remain.

Back in the Sun Hung Chung Grocery, which still had the closed sign on the door, Jie Yang served Richard tea in that elaborate Chinese ceremony involving green tea, a tray, a teapot, hot water and tiny cups. After some small talk, Jie Yang finally said, "Now that I am alone in a new country could you teach me? I can pay you and no rent for the apartment."

Richard thought, not a problem. He came here every day, so a bit of English tuition would be no real burden to him, and he might pick up a few phrases of Mandarin: a task impossible for him with Ma and Liu as they wanted sex, not language lessons. "Of course, I can teach you." A smile burst across her face almost making her look semi-attractive. "But of course, I couldn't take any money. I would just enjoy teaching you," he continued.

Her eyes widened. "But you are so big, and I am so small. I don't know if I can take you inside me because you have a cock like a horse. It would be no good for you. That is why I said to pay you, but I promise to try my best. I want to learn everything, just like this."

She pressed a key on the keyboard and the screen flickered and there was a compiled video of Richard fucking Liu, Liu and Fen Zhou sexfighting, Richard taking Fen Zhou. Deepthroating, anal, doggy-style, cowgirl, dildos. It was all there. Old Man Wu had had the last laugh. He had a secret video camera in the upstairs flat. No wonder he made those suggestive remarks to me, Richard thought.

But now he was trapped. He couldn't lose face and back down. The shop remained closed to the public and Richard and Jie Yang headed upstairs. He went in first for a minute or so, then ushered her and waited outside, saying, "Call me when you are ready."

Jie Yang took the expensive black satin thong and matching bra off the bed. A new set Richard had bought for Liu. Her eyes widened as she unfolded the garments touching the skimpy thong. She'd never worn lingerie, just practical underwear and couldn't believe the feeling as she stepped into the G string pulling the tiny straps up over her hips, watching the tiny black triangle mould to her mound. Next, she fastened the petite bra closures behind her back.

She ran her hands over her tiny breasts exposed above the small, smooth, sheer supporting fabric and they immediately responded. Looking at the mirror, she could hardly believe her eyes. Her jutting, protruding nipples which her touch had hardened were totally exposed. She placed her fingers on the edges of the thong and pulled them tighter against her skin. She could view the contour of her mound and thick lips beneath them. Her eyes darted back and forth over her body. She felt like a real woman and understood why other women wore this kind of underwear. She called Richard in.

Richard ogled the 18-year-old's body. She was more than petite: more like a Chinese contortionist whom he had seen fold her body into a barrel. Slowly, he reached out and traced his fingers down her belly to the thong, pressing her crotch making the outline of her prominent lips stand out. Jie Yang exhaled and parted her legs slightly. He felt her wetness seep through the material with each pass. Jie Yang reached down and found his hand. She ran her fingers along his and found the edge of the thong. She began to pull the wet fabric to one side. "Please Richard," she pleaded.

He removed her thong and placed his finger against the moist skin, and they became wet immediately from her juices. He slid his finger back and forth, up to her clit again and began rubbing lightly. Jie Yang whimpered and opened her legs wider. Her hips lifted off the bed for a moment and fell into a matching rhythm to his hand. Her breathing became rapid and shallow. Richard leaned down and they locked lips and Jie Yang tentatively slipped her tongue into his mouth. They lay together and the kiss continued as he fingered her. Her eyes closed tight as the pleasure grew and grew. Her breathing became staccato, and she bit her lip as moans escaped her throat. Suddenly, she rocked her hips back and forth as the wave of intensity swept over her. She could feel her vagina squeezing and spasming. It felt like a river was flowing out of her.

"Mmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh," she screamed as she came against Richard's hand and warm fluid that oozed from her slit to pool in his palm. Richard didn't stop. He lay between her legs and ran his tongue along the crevice of her cunt. Immediately she whimpered and arched her back. He pressed deeper and let his tongue run against the slick hole from which her juices escaped. He lapped up the semi-salty fluid which lubricated her clit as Jie Yang lived the moment, her legs bent up to the sides and spread wide, Richard placed her hands around her thighs and pulled Jie Yang's pelvis up to meet his mouth, allowing his tongue to follow the warm stream over a ridge of flesh and down to her tight anus. When his tongue circled the rim, Jie Yang moaned her pleasure.

"Ohh Ungh!" Her hands were squeezing her erect nipples. Richard knelt upright. Jie Yang got her first glimpse of his cock and gasped. She saw for the first time the cock she was going to take. It was eight and a half inches long, pornstar camera angle thick, and bigger than it looked on the hidden camera tapes. To Jie Yang, as she looked at the swollen prick with its pre-cum leaking out of the end pointing obscenely at her flat small belly, it seemed as big as her arm. "Oh Richard, It's so big. Is all that supposed to go up inside me?" She seemed a little scared.

"Only as much as you want," he replied.

"Oooooooh, I want it all. I just don't see how it'll fit," she whispered.

"We'll just see how it goes. OK?" Richard reassured her.

"I trust you, Richard, Can I touch it?" she asked, as she stared at the monster pointed at her tiny flat stomach. Jie Yang sat up and wrapped both of her hands around the thick shaft. "Can I lick it first?" she asked with a pleading look in her eyes.

Richard silently nodded in agreement and her mouth moved. She couldn't take much of him at first, but the sight of her small mouth wrapped around his bulbous cockhead was making him really hard. He played with the nipples of her small tits while she frantically sucked on his cock head. He felt her stifled moan through his cock when he reached down and rapidly frigged her clit. Jie Yang had her 3rd orgasm as she blew him and a thick stream of sticky juice literally burst from her cunt hole. She was almost comatose by the time her cum had dribbled to a stop, but despite her orgasms, she kept sucking his cock until he shifted the tiny 18-year-old cocksucker off his rod.

"I think that it is time to make you a woman," he said.

Jie Yang's eyes lit up. "Yes, yes!" she said as she rolled over on the bed and opened her legs for him.

With his left hand under her, Richard cupped her pussy, let his middle finger find her clit and massage her throbbing love button. He lightly fingerfucked her working the first joint of another finger into the small hole. She was wet and ready. He worked his finger in deeper feeling her tight grasping vagina grab his digit as it vanished up to the second knuckle. She pushed against it with her hips trying to get more.

"You are so..." Richard was interrupted by her flinching as his finger searched.

"Did you and Old Man Wu fuck?" he inquired. She nodded her head and said, "Just the first night before he got sick. It was very quick, not like you on the video and it hurt me. I want it, but I am scared it will hurt."

Richard explained about virginity and breaking her hymen and how that was painful for her, but now that Old Man Wu had done that this time would be different. He soothed her. "We don't have to do that if you don't want to."

"I want to Richard: It's just that I'm a little scared."

"We'll see," he replied, as he continued working his finger in and out. In the meantime, his other hand was fondling a small breast. "Do you like this, what we're doing now?"

"Oh yes, Richard it's feeling better and better. Do you like my body?"

He looked down at her petite frame. Flat little belly, tiny tits with those dark, swollen,, extended nipples, a slippery mound that had swallowed up half his finger, her 18-year-old face looking up at him anxiously.

"Yes, I love your body. It's beautiful."

That thought made Jie Yang shiver all over. "Richard, I want you. Fuck me."

Richard knelt up and got on his knees between her thighs and lifted Jie Yang up by her arse and she wrapped her thighs around his hips. He squeezed her tight cheeks and they kissed passionately. Jie Yang slipped a finger down along the front of her bare pussy and into her hole.

"Rub your love juice on his cock and make it wet", he instructed. Jie Yang fingered herself and smeared her juices over his cock. The sensations were almost enough to make Richard cum, but the Dr Johnson's Cock Ring he had put on did the trick and he managed to stop in time.

"Now rub some all over your cunt," he instructed. "We want to make it easy for me to get into you." They tried again.

"Richard! It's too big! It won't go in," sobbed Jie Yang as they strained together. Richard felt the ring of muscle at the entrance to her vagina surround the head of his cock, but it seemed no matter how hard he pushed, whatever angle, her muscles wouldn't expand enough to let him in. "I guess we'll have to quit," he said reluctantly. "I don't want to hurt you."

Jie Yang whimpered. "No Richard, I've just got to have it. Push harder. Please!" They tried but nothing seemed to happen. Jie Yang was almost getting hysterical. "Please, Richard!!!"

"Wait a minute," Richard said and withdrew his cock, wrapped his fist around the head, and started to squeeze.

"What are you doing?"

"Squeezing the blood out of the head of my cock, so it'll be smaller and might go in," he explained, as he maintained the pressure for a minute. He released his grip, grabbed a dollop of precum that had dropped on her belly, smeared it over the head, and laid the now smaller cockhead on her tight hole and with one slow thrust his prick slowly stretched her opening. It seemed that the cock was still too big, but it slowly stretched her cunt entrance and the knob slipped inside with a slight pop.

"Oh Richard, it's going in. Uhhhhhhhhnnn!" moaned Jie Yang. "I'm taking your cock." she screamed, as she squirmed under him.

Richard felt her tight slit clamp down on his engorged cock. If she wasn't oozing so much love juice it would have been rejected like the John West fish in the ad, but a second inch of his thick penis disappeared into her obscenely stretched tight slit, and then a third inch of his cock forced its way up into her belly.

As Richard pressed deeper into Jie Yang, the tip of his thickness explored her wet cavern. They both gasped at the sensation but continued. As he pressed deeper, the wet walls stretched tightly around the flattening head as his shaft continued inward. Her moisture within increased, flooding her channel and dripping out onto their thighs. She groaned deeply as he sank deeper into her. The speed of Richard's penetration increased. They moaned together as Jie Yang took more and more of him into her. Richard dug his fingers into her buttocks, and she pulled tightly at his shoulders as his fuck rod filled her cunt. Their pubic bones met, and the mission was completed as the 18-year-old felt her 44-year-old lover nestled fully inside her. Richard's cockhead was rhythmically squeezed by her tight muscle ring which pulsed around the fuck meat inside her.

She writhed under him her cunt lips moving up and down his hard meat. Because she was so tight his cock was playing havoc with her clit it rubbed against. She writhed and screamed her orgasm. "UHhhhhnn! Oh, it's sooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood!" he yelled and removed the cock ring and very quickly it happened. His prick exploded deep in the 18-year-old's tightly stretched belly.

Jie Yang felt his cock erupt in her belly and then his warm, gooey sperm flow into the tightly stretched tunnel of her cunt. "Oh, YEEEESS. Cum in me," she screamed, as the jizz filled her stretched fuck tunnel, "Cum in my pussy Richard. Shoot it inside me. Fill me. Don't stop. Please, Richard. Oh, Richard, that was so good. Feeling you cumming inside me was so wonderful, Richard. I love it."

Richard couldn't have pulled his erupting penis out of the orgasming Jie Yang if he had wanted to. His cock was gripped by the ring of her vaginal muscles, as she spasmed with him. Squirt after squirt of thick, gooey sperm went right into the welcoming cunt of the 18-year-old girl. The thought of shooting his seed inside yet another Asian made him ejaculate his cum into her in third and fourth spurts.

The sensations slowed, and he looked down. A bubble of white on one side showed where cum was leaking out. Jie Yang looked flushed with excitement, quite happy, and proud of herself. Richard had cum inside her. She had welcomed his large cock into her cunt, and milked his cock with her tight sex tunnel until it squirted warm sticky seed into the small fuck cavern created 18 years ago.

Richard's prick spasmed again He groaned deeply and shot a last aftershock of sperm into the surprised Chinese. Nobody had ever made him cum so much: not even the oversexed duo of Ma and her 22-year-old daughter, Liu.

Two days later Richard entered the Sun Hung Chung Grocery. Jie Yang was dressed as she was on the day that he met her, in her work clothes. Five minutes later they were in the apartment above the shop. Richard removed her loose tee shirt and, exposed by the new bra she had worn before, her 29AA small breasts thrust forward. Richard's cock hardened as he watched her protruding nipples swell and grow stretching the skin as they expanded. The cones of her tits looked like two small volcanoes standing on a flat plain. Richard bent and quickly flicked one tiny brown nipple with his tongue. It hardened instantly, and he kept it alive with a fingertip and two quick flicks made the other become rock hard.

Richard stroked her tiny breasts. While lightly rubbing a finger over one he took the other between his teeth and bit, just hard enough to draw a gasp from Jie Yang, followed by a long guttural moan. Her hands wrapped around his head and cradled it as he switched back and forth, teasing her sensitive nipples, and occasionally sucking an entire small tit into his mouth, swabbing its surface with his tongue.

Jie Yang's moans were now the background music for the dance her hips were performing on the bed, as Richard continued tormenting her small, beautiful tits. Carefully, he inserted a finger deep into her tunnel, searching for and finding the spongy roughness that marked her G-spot. Using his tongue and gentle nips of his teeth on her clitoris, and deliberate strokes with his finger, he led Jie Yang through a gentle series of orgasms. Over and over, he took her to the precipice, only to drag her back up and push her close again, each peak mounting higher and higher.

He grabbed a handful of her dark, coarse hair and lifted her bodily to place a gentle kiss on her gasping mouth. She whimpered into his mouth and ground her pelvis against his hand as he worked his middle finger deep into her cunt. Richard placed her back onto the bed and quickly removed his own clothes. Jie Yang reached for the fastening to his trousers as he undid the buttons of his shirt. She tore open his zip and reached in to pull out his meat.

"Oohhhhhhhhh I love your cock Richard. I've thought of it for the last 2 days and nights, it makes me so crazy, I can't control myself, let me play with it."

It was Deja vu as Richard placed his hand on her head and she began kissing and licking his shaft. It grew larger and fatter as her tongue dabbed his head before she suckled up and down his shaft several times to help it obtain its full hardness. "I'm making you real big Richard, is it good?"

"Unnghh, that's it, so nice baby, so good. Take your time, you suck great."

Jie Yang lifted her head and paused. "The more I do the better I'll get."

He lay on the bed with Jie Yang perched over him in a classic '69' position, bobbing her head over his fuck meat as she lowered her tight pussy to his waiting lips. Given her inexperience, he had expected a leisurely blowjob, but Jie Yang had other ideas. She was working hard in his crotch, bobbing her head up and down, licking and sucking for all she was worth. Using one hand to rub his balls, her other hand wrapped around his shaft, working his foreskin up and down, sucking. Richard responded tonguing her deep and felt the first shudder rip through her followed by a discharge of her cunt juices. She went wild and increased her efforts until he began humping his hips up into her face. She kept on increasing the pace, gripping his cock while sucking off the throbbing 8-inch pipe. She could feel it. The big load she had been working so hard for was closing in.