The Sun Hung Chang Asian Grocery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a bellow and a grunt, he exploded his load into her mouth. "Umgh, Yeah, Yeah, that's it, baby. Suck it down."

Jie Yang tried her best, but the liquid delivery was more than she could handle: the excess spilling out and cascading over her jacking fist. The teen cocksucker swallowed as fast as she could but cum escaped over her hand and into his lap. Jie Yang shook on top of him as she wailed and orgasmed but continued licking his sperm-soaked tool.

She raised her head and turned around. Richard's first blasts of thick white sperm had gone directly down her throat, but heavy wads had run back out of her mouth and still dripped from her lower lip and chin. Her lips were completely coated in white and thick rivers of spunk were yo-yoing from her chin. Her face was now a random weaving of sperm that dripped down her cheeks along her neck or stayed plastered to her face. They lay in bed just resting for a while when Jie Yang spoke. "I want everything in those tapes."

She was holding his cock and felt it start to harden. "I love making love with you but you're too gentle with me. You've got to take me like a caveman and show you own me."

Instantly Richard was rock hard again and it didn't take long to come to a decision. He had everything perfect in his life now. But he thought with the wrong head and pulled her roughly to him and gripped her and forced Jie Yang's face toward his groin, and growled, "Open, bitch!" Her mouth opened and he forced the purple head of his cock into the small opening.

Quickly, giving her very little time to adjust, he forced his way down her heaving, gagging gullet. There was no sucking the tip this time. Tears sprang from her eyes as her belly spasmed, trying not to expel its contents as she continued to gag at the huge intrusion in her mouth and throat. Jie Yang's small hands planted themselves on his thighs as her straining lips were buried in his pubic hair and her flat nose was flattened even further on his pubic bone. He held her struggling head in place until he judged she needed some air. Giving her only a little time to refill her lungs, he went in again. Jie Yang struggled with her gag reflex, but not as much. Tears ran from her big brown eyes as she looked up at him from the undergrowth of his pubic hair.

Doubling his grip on the small Chinese 18-year-old's hair, Richard began a long, slow, skull fuck. He twisted her head this way and that as he withdrew his cock, then plunged the shaft slowly to the hilt. Jie Yang's moans and gurgles around his rod sent chills up and down his spine. Faster and faster, he screwed her throat.

"You wanted to be used?" Richard demanded, "Well you're being used, slut. When I finish filling your stomach with this load, I'm going to stretch your cunt like it's never been stretched before, and when it's nice and loose, I'll do the same to your arse. To his astonishment, Jie Yang shuddered through an orgasm at his verbal abuse. The sight of his rod pistoning in and out of her face, the feel of her spasming throat and swirling tongue, and the very fact that she came just from being told what he was about to do to her, all conspired to make him feel like a sexual superman. As Jie Yang's body was finishing another spasm, he jammed his tool as far down her throat as it would go and erupted deep in her oesophagus, grinding her face against his groin, as his reproductive organs turned themselves inside out.

By the time he was done, Jie Yang was turning red, and he withdrew to give her a chance to breathe. He was still semi-hard, and too sensitive to use his cock again for a few minutes, so he used his grip on her hair to pull Jie Yang up and turn her around. He jammed his right hand between her thighs and sank two fingers into the tight, dripping gash of her little pussy. His left hand grabbed a small breast, and holding her this way Richard carried her, legs dangling around his knees, across the room.

He pushed her onto an armchair. Reaching into a drawer, he withdrew two large dildos, each slightly smaller than his cock, and tossed them beside her. Standing before her, his cock pointing at her, he commanded, "Fuck yourself with those, slut! I want to watch them disappear into your cunt and arse."

Jie Yang gasped at the size of the dildos. "They're too big."

"Would you rather this went first?" he asked, giving his cock a shake.

Without another word, Jie Yang picked up one of the dildos and slid the first half of it into her pussy. Moaning and squirming on the chair, she used both hands on the base of the plastic phallus to pull it into her. Little by little, a fraction at a time, her slit stretched to accommodate the length and girth of the dildo. With two inches still visible, she started pulling the fake cock out and slamming it back in, her tiny hips rising to meet the invasion as the bulbous head pounded her cervix entrance before sliding past it. The sight of that enormous tool plunging in and out of Jie Yang's tiny body made his cock even harder as he stroked it idly, watching her display.

Finally, Jie Yang gasped and released the dildo, its base just barely visible between the slimy lips of her cunt. With trembling hands, she reached for the other one. Richard took it from her and used a tube of lubricant to generously coat the dildo and the fingers of her other hand. Turning on her side, Jie Yang plunged her lubricated finger deep into the brown crinkled rosette of her arse, moaning at the unexpected sensation.

"I've never..." she gasped, "had anything in my butt! Ooohhh!"

"First time for everything. Now, fuck it. Two fingers," he demanded, watching and stroking himself. "Deeper. Now three. That's it, slut. Finger-fuck your arse." When her fingers were sliding easily through the ring of her anus, he handed her the dildo and said, "That's enough. Now use this."

With another moan, Jie Yang allowed her bunched fingers to slide from her distended ring. Taking the huge rubber phallus, she nestled its head in the crater left by her fingers. With a grimace, she forced the head of the cock through her anal opening.

"Aaaarrrggghhh!" she groaned as her sphincter rebelled against the intrusion. Already constricted by the mass of the dildo crammed into her stretched pussy, her rectum proved difficult for Jie Yang to fully penetrate. With much moaning and screaming, she fought the tightness and her own cringing anus to get about half the rubber rod planted inside.

"AAAAHHHH!" she screamed in frustration, "I need help."

Richard slapped her hand away and positioned her a little further on her side with her knees drawn up toward her chest. As he suspected, the dildo was jammed by the inner sphincter, which hadn't had the benefit of being stretched by her fingers.

"Push out, bitch," he ordered, "Like you're taking a shit! Do it now!"

The inner barrier opened, as nature designed to do. The dildo sank inward until less than a half inch of its thick base was showing between her arse cheeks, and Jie Yang emitted a startled grunt. At the same time, the other dildo started to ooze out of her cunt. Richard twisted the bases of both, starting the built-in vibrators, and pushed the front one back in, then rasped, "Now, slut, fuck yourself."

"Bastard," she cursed, "You goddamn Shitkicker. How could you make me do this to myself? Motherfucker. Arsehole. Cocksucker."

Her small hands grabbed the bases of the two dildos and started slowly sawing them in and out, in opposition to each other, gasping and wailing the entire time. Soon, she had both hands working in unison, powering the fake cocks into both her holes as fast as her slender arms could drive them. Her slim hips ratcheted back and forth with every stroke, and when Richard judged she was on the edge of cumming, he roughly tore her hands from the vibrators and turned her onto her back.

"Are you ready, slut?" he hissed as he hovered over her sweating body. Not waiting for a reply, he dragged the dildo from her cunt and replaced it with his rigid cock. In one stroke, he buried himself to the hilt, stretching Jie Yang's fuck channel to its limit. His cock bent against the bulge of her cervix, then slid off, forcing the tender flesh of her vagina to make room. She was tight, but he was not to be denied. The wet flesh of her pussy gradually gave way before his assault. His pubic hair merged with the sparse covering of almost straight hair that did such a piss-poor job of protecting Jie Yang's mound, and he ground into her, stretching, making room for his weapon.

"Oh GOD," Jie Yang's fists pounded his shoulder blades, "You're killing me."

He grabbed her ankles and pushed them up to her ears. Her face was contorted as he started stroking, slowly at first. All the way out, all the way in. The incredible grip her cum filled tunnel had on his spear made each stroke a struggle. Jie Yang's throat emitted guttural growls at a pitch far too low for a person her size to generate, as his fucking speed increased. When her small hips started rising to meet his strokes, he grabbed a double handful of her arse cheeks and lifted her from the armchair. Standing up, legs slightly spread for balance, he lifted her high, then dropped her, all the way to the root of his cock.

"AAAARRRGGGHH!" Jie Yang shrieked, and her tiny drummed his shoulders, "Oh shit! That's deep! Can those bitches on the tape take it like this?"

What could he do? With that kind of endorsement, he went for an encore, dropping the Chinese contortionist repeatedly on his rigid spike. Occasionally, he would hold her down as, of their own volition, Jie Yang's hips swivelled against his groin. His arms began to tire, so he backed her up against the wall and started slam-fucking her for all he was worth. Richard turned her this way and that, using her like a sex doll. Jie Yang never stopped cumming and cursing, screaming out one climax after another until finally, he threw her face down on the bed and tore the vibrator from her arse. In a flash, his pussy-juice-lubricated cock was poking insistently at her no longer tiny brown ring. Jie Yang shrieked as his cock bulled its way deep into her guts while she lay pinned to the mattress.

"Oh my GOD!" she cried, "You are a bastard. You prick! AAAAHHH SHIT! What are you doing to me."

As Richard stirred her intestines with his rod, Jie Yang rocketed off into space once more. "You love it, don't you bitch?!" he growled in her ear as his hips ground against her baby butt, "You just love having a big cock deep in your tight little arse."

"No!" she cried in defiance, even as her body betrayed her, "I hate it! You're mean and cruel! How can you treat me like this, you brute!"

"You mean like this?" he asked, dragging her to her knees, flattening her buttocks and allowing even greater depth to his jackhammer thrusts. "Is this what you wanted slut?" he whispered hoarsely in her ear, "To be used like the whore you are?"

"No!" she cried before it became, "Yes! Oh god, YES! YES! YES!" Experimentally, Richard stopped moving and released his grip on her. Jie Yang took over the fucking, slamming her butt backward with ever-increasing speed. "Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme!" she chanted, almost under her breath, "Goddamnit! FUCK ONLY ME!"

He grabbed her knees, pushed them up to her chest, and spun her on the axle of his cock. She landed on her back, feet pinned by his shoulders, his cock reaching never-before plumbed depths inside her. Jie Yang howled into his mouth pulling desperately at the bedspread with one hand as Richard bent and drove his tongue deep into her mouth, in time with his ravishment of her arse. Faster and harder he drove her into the mattress.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHH!" she shrieked, devouring his invading tongue, "AAHHHMMMMMPPPHH!"

Small buttocks rose to meet each smashing blow of his thrusting cock, tiny hips swivelled around his penetrating spear at the apex of each thrust. Richard could hold out no longer.

"Here's another load for you, slut!" he growled into her ear as he thrust as far into her as he could reach and emptied most of his bodily fluids deep into her intestines.

Feeling his hot cum flooding her bowels drove Jie Yang over the edge. Her hips vibrated like a knife thrown into a tree trunk, and she shrieked about three octaves above anything he thought his ears could perceive, then went into a rapid series of whole-body spasms that threatened to buck him off. They twitched and moaned for long moments until his arms gave out and he slipped onto his side next to her. Four or five spasms of her rectum served to expel his softening member, giving him incredible sensations in the process.

Jie Yan turned to him with a sated expression on her face. "Thank you. You make a wonderful caveman."

Richard should have picked it up from their first fuck, but now he knew. Jie Yang as well as being a fuck machine, had an obsession with slut lingerie and exhibitionism. The 18-year-old now had a wardrobe he had purchased for her that barely covered her petite, no make that minute 4 ft 10, 73 pound, 29AA 18 27 body. He had one more test for her.

Richard was easygoing and had few people he did not get on with. One was George Smythe-Jones. George played at the same amateur soccer club as Richard. He was 27 and a smarmy, sleazy, two-faced wealthy Real Estate agent. He despised Richard as they both played the same position, centre back with Richard in the first team and George in the seconds because of Richard. Both were big and strong-bodied, but it was Richard who held the club bench press record. George was proud of his cock size and flaunted at his soccer club, but it was Richard who had the nickname Big Dick at the club because of his cock.

George was always boasting of his conquests and flashing nude photos of his conquests. Now he was marrying a 21-year-old Thai bargirl (of course according to him she was the sex champion of the Pat Pong, Soi Cowboy, New Petchburi Road area in Bangkok) and he was throwing a stag party. Well, it's the modern age and he had brought her best bargirl friends from Thailand for the wedding. Thus, the stag party was mixed consisting of men and men bringing a woman or wife who didn't mind what went on at an occasion like this. He had invited Richard hoping to rub it in his face knowing that Richard's wife had divorced him and not knowing of Ma or Liu. Richard had intended bringing Ma but was now taking an ecstatic Jie Yang.

They arrived a bit late and the bride-to-be, Lamyai Thongdaeng, was in her natural element. At some stage, she had stripped off her wrap-around dress to stand naked except for what she had worn under the skirt to the party: a diamond belly button pendant. Her nipples were rock hard, and her shaved pussy glistened with oil. Apart from the diamond belly button pendant, all she was now wearing was false eyelashes and high heels. No, to be truthful she had makeup on as well. The other Thai bargirls wore slightly more so as not to overshadow the bride-to-be, but a lot of the British girls attending were nearly as bad and certainly flaunting their Daily Star newspaper page 3 tits.

The heads swivelled and gossip started when Richard and Jie Yang entered. There were rumours that Big Dick, Richard's nickname, had gone Asian, but WTF was this. Their jaws dropped at the first sight of the female clinging to Richard's arm. She was genuinely 18 years but regarding her body, an unbiased observer would come up with a lower number. This view would be strengthened by the fact she was wearing her old uniform from the Sichuan Liangshan District Collective Defence Facility. The uniform she had last worn 2 years ago in China and it had been tight then. Now, it failed to cover her arse and the top 4 buttons could not fasten. The 6-inch platform shoes meant her walk was more of an unsteady shuffle. Eyes swivelled away from Lamyai and she wasn't impressed.

Lamlai grew increasingly upset as Jie Yang attracted more and more attention away from her. To reclaim the centre spot, she and her friends locked into 69 and simulated sexfighting on the small stage at the venue. Drawn like a moth to a flame Jie Yang approached. "It's nothing like what was on the tapes Old Man Wu had," she whispered to Richard as her hand unconsciously stroked his cock through his trousers.

Trying to ignore his rapidly growing hardon Richard explained, "It's just pretending, choreographed like a dance. It's not the real thing."

She stood before Richard watching the Thai girls, then pressed back and started humping him with her arse. This caused her uniform to rise above her hips and her tits to be exposed. As the crowd suspected nothing was covered and their eyes again turned from the Thai bride-to-be.

Incensed, Lamlai tried to draw the crowd back. "The display with my friends will be cunt weightlifting," she announced to the audience. Richard along with many whipped out his phone and googled it. As he searched Lamlai pulled various objects from an intricately carved, lined teak box and held them high for the crowd to see. Most of those watching, including Richard, did not know what she was talking about.

A Google search by Richard quickly produced results. The practice went back 4700 years and had its roots in ancient, Taoist China. Courtesans in the emperor's court used a jade egg with weights attached to it to strengthen their vaginal tunnels. It is recorded they had such mastery that they were able to make a man ejaculate or stop him from ejaculating, just with the strength of their cunt muscles alone. It was bought back into the 21st century by Tatiata Kozhevnikova, a Russian woman in her 40s from Novosibirsk, who currently holds the world record at over 15 kg. She had read an article about the ancient Taoist practice and then picked up the first thing she could see -- a Murano glass ball -- and placed it in her pussy and later began using custom-made wooden balls with an attached chain with a hook at the end: both to extricate the ball and to attach weights to. A Google search will quickly find this new champion of an ancient practice.

From the box Lamlai's Thai bargirl friends took various wooden egg-sized balls with stainless steel pins skewered through them lengthways finishing in a hook. There were different sizes ranging from a quail egg size to an ostrich egg, which was about double the size of a duck egg. As well as the wooden cunt inserts, for that is what they were, were many weights ranging from 500 grams to 5 kilos. Lamyai demonstrated to the crowd how the event worked. She inserted a wooden egg into her cunt, attached a 2-kilo weight, spread her legs so her knees were 12 inches apart and stood motionless for 30 seconds.

Lamyai and four of her naked friends then went through a "competition", adding weights to the hooks until the weight pulled the wooden egg from their clenching pussies. Of course, it was no surprise to Richard that a smiling Lamyai won. After she accepted what she saw as her rightful applause, the 21-year-old Thai held an unused egg in her hand and proffered it to the audience asking for a challenger. One half-drunk girlfriend was lifting her arm to accept but Lamyai's eyes swept past her to fasten on Jie Yang. "What about you, our little Chink cock tease," she hissed.

On stage, Jie Yang looked at the four sets of wooden eggs and chose the blue, largest one: an ostrich-sized egg. She held it up for the crowd to see and when Lamyai picked the second smallest, a hen-sized one and smiled Richard knew Jie Yang had made the wrong choice. Jie Yang had wrongly assumed the larger egg would be easier to grip with her cunt: in fact, it would stretch her cunt so much that the egg would slide out more easily. Lamyai condescendingly offered Jie Yang the first choice of weights.

Jie Yang selected a 1 kg weight and attached it to the chain. Immediately the weight pulled the egg down from her unprepared slit, but grunting deeply she managed to stop its downward progress and kept the egg in her for the required 30 seconds. Lamyai inserted her smaller egg and despite some amateur acting, straining facials she too kept the egg with its 1Kg inside her for the required time. Jie Yang had been observing closely. She was no fool and this time slid a smaller egg into her twat and then attached a 2 kg weight and now, being prepared for the sudden jerk, kept the egg inside her pussy as she stood with her knees 12 inches apart. Lamyai matched this despite giving some squeals for the audience's benefit as she "allowed" the egg to appear at her cunt entrance. She must have thought she was back in the Thai bars making it look more difficult.