All Comments on 'The Sun I Can't See Ch. 01'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jth215-2jth215-2about 4 years ago
Interesting beginning!

Love latex and love the story so far.Can't wait for the next part... Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Can’t wait to read more soon

paullankypaullankyabout 4 years ago

Beautiful writing and such a fabulous story , I hope there is another chapter to follow .

RoAcHariusRoAcHariusalmost 4 years ago
moooooooooore!!!

I love kitty and crew too, but I'm greedy and want more of this as well :)

teehaateehaaalmost 4 years ago
I loved this one...

Nice protagonists, a interesting story, some eroticism... easily 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A beautiful beginning

Such a perfect start, looking forward to reading more.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a lovely start

I really like the slow buildup and interaction between the characters. Love the title "A Sun I can't see". I like the "Animal Cafe" series and the interaction with the characters that are so vulnerable yet trying to be themselves as much as possible. Alex initially comes across in control of herself, and yet available to explore new relationships. 5 stars and ready to keep reading. Love the imagination and creative writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES