The Sun I Can't See Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hehe. A couple. Are you serious? You want me to find one?"

"Sure. I want to see how insensitive you are."

"Hey. Not being jealous doesn't mean I'm insensitive. Alright then. Let's see... There is a cute one over there, but I don't think you would like her. Plus, she seems to be dating a douchebag."

"The super loud and stupid guy?"

"Yep, that is the one. Hey... There is one over there wearing a full latex bodysuit and a corset. She is kind of cute. She reminds me of you, actually."

"What is she doing?"

"Nothing. She is just sitting next to her talkative friend. She cannot do much because of her gag. Next time they look over here, I'll try to wave at them.

That was interesting. Miles was so confident he wouldn't be jealous that he wouldn't hesitate to arrange a lesbian make-out session for me. I was starting to understand the extent of his obsession with latex girls, which would allow me to tease him endlessly after this. That said, my little heart was beating just a bit faster; what was I getting myself into?

"Ah! Her friend saw me... She is coming," he said.

"Hey, you two. You need something?"

She sounded friendly enough, and I recognized the voice. She was indeed the talkative one I was hearing. Miles explained to her our idea.

"Hey, my girlfriend quite likes the girl who is sitting with you, the gagged one. She was wondering if she would like to cuddle with her for a bit? If that's okay."

"That's my slave tonight, I don't like sharing usually, but yours looks great. So here is the deal, if you buy my two friends and me a drink, I'll let you borrow her for a bit. I'm pretty sure she will be open to it."

I elbowed Miles in the ribs.

"Miles, do it!"

"Alright. Deal. Get what you want and send the waiter to us along with your gagged friend."

I was getting even more nervous now that it was going to happen for real. One thing that made me laugh internally is that she just assumed I was Miles' slave. That was not how he and I rolled, but it was not worth arguing since so many people around here were into that kind of relationship. Little did she know that I was the one financing their drinks, not my "master."

Miles poked my shoulder with his manly finger and whispered something in my ear.

"Move aside, Squeaky, she is coming. I think it is better if you don't talk to her. Let me act masterly... She is probably into that."

"Yes... my Lord! My master!... My King!... My deity!..."

"Stop it, Alex... She is here."

I felt her warmth right away when she sat next to me. More than likely already briefed on our intentions, she slid her hand on my rubber breasts right away. I had an instant flashback from the earlier vacbed adventure, but this time there was only one thin layer of latex between my nipples and her hand.

"Mmm..."

"Ah, the two little slaves are not wasting time, I see. Alright, enjoy yourselves for me."

I moaned a little, and Miles just fully opened the door for an all you can eat rubber buffet. I started rubbing my hands all over her as well. She was fit and curvy; I liked her body a lot.

I could feel her heart beating fast as well; she was really into this. Her gagged moans were pretty cute. Curious about it, I slid up my hands to visit her neck and face. I ran my fingers over her mouth, and there it was, a small rubber ball stuck behind her teeth, held by two leather straps. Trying to put myself in her shoes made me want to try one, too; it was turning me on.

For the next few minutes, the slavegirl and I cuddled, and Miles had not said a word until now.

"Hey, Slave. Would you like to kiss my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Hmmph."

"Okay, so do you think your Mistress would be okay if I remove your gag for a bit?"

"Hmmph!"

"Alright, then, let me help you with this."

Miles got off the couch and I heard a metal buckle noise along with some saliva noises. I ran my latex hand to her cheek to confirm the gag was gone. There was no resistance whatsoever when I pulled her into a deep kiss. Our tongues met, and I was in heaven once more.

The fact that I was not really into girls, or at least I never considered it before, made the experience so much more special. It was something I enjoyed more than I would have thought.

I could do this forever. This slave girl was such a great kisser. Knowing that Miles was watching us added a little extra erotic acting. This was an excellent way to spice up the quiet relationship we had so far.

Earlier I thought he didn't care or that he was not jealous, but a different thought started to bloom inside my brain. Maybe he was a voyeur, and he was guiding me in this direction for his own pleasure. Was he even aware of it? He must have been.

Yes, first, he asked me to slowly undress when we were inside the lap dance booth so he could watch me. Then he made me dance in the cage in front of everybody. Then what? He selected the vacbed activity, so he could enjoy himself while other people rubbed their hands all over me? And now what? He eagerly agreed to arrange for this girl to give me one of the best make-out sessions ever.

The picture was clear. He and I would need to have a chat about this later. I was okay for now since my hands were full of this lovely girl.

We didn't break the kiss a single time for the past ten to fifteen minutes, at least. It was not hard to notice that her hand was rubbing closer and closer to my crotch. Grabbing private parts was not allowed here, but perhaps it was tolerated under certain circumstances?

And here we were, she completely covered my crotch with her hand with extra pressure added from her middle finger.

"Aaanh! Mmmm"

Miles didn't even object, like, at all. My blood was boiling, and I was sweating my life inside my latex suit. What If...? Would it be okay to ...? I slid my hand down to her belly, over her corset, then lower... and lower... and lower...

"Hey, girls! Try to keep it civilized! The waiter just signaled us to be careful," Miles said.

A mixed wave of warmth, embarrassment, and frustration coursed through my body. Was I losing all control? Good thing Miles brought me back to reality. The slavegirl moved her hand up away from my crotch to my neck as well and started to fiddle with my collar. She seemed quite curious about my lovely heart-shaped tag.

Then she froze! And by that, I meant, all the muscles in her entire body tensed and time stood still. She abruptly pulled away from our kiss, pulling on my tag even more and doing something to it. Could she read braille? Nevertheless, that tag was precious to me. I gripped her wrist in an attempt to control her.

"Hey, stop! Don't pull on it that hard! Don't break it, please!" I said, a bit distressed.

Then she screamed in my ears.

"A... ALEX!?"

That... That voice... NO! NO! OH GOD! NO! IT COULDN'T BE!