All Comments on 'The Sun on my Skin Ch. 03'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnyMooseAnyMooseover 4 years ago
Worth the wait

So glad to see Tina find love, even with a couple of unexpected surprises along the way to make the story more interesting. A quickie with the taxi driver, really? I do hope no one from Social Services pops around for an announced visit; that could be a bit embarrassing. Perhaps a one-off with more of Janice & Tanwyn's story somewhere down the road?

metroalmametroalmaover 4 years ago

Absolutely nothing got done today . . .

And that is the only negative thing I can say after reading this delightful tale. Yes, I would worry about the good folks at Social Services, but then the girls are really old enough at this point and let's face it Andi deserved every bit of what she got.

Truly beautiful, sweet, thank you. Happy Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That....

....was definitely a spiffing yarn!!

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
As already noted...

...worth the wait. Your usual fine blend of drama and reality with dashes of tragedy and humour to leaven the mixture. As Tina's saga seems to have reached its end, why not consider future adventures for Ali and Nessa? They are an interesting pair of characters and given their youth you should be able to squeeze some mileage out of them. One very minor, unimportant point: in a couple of places you seem to have got characters' names mixed up (not enough to spoil or confuse).

sandy_parissandy_parisover 4 years ago
You just stole my day!

That was brillianr, terrific, loved it, wonderful. I couldn't put it down, thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

What a great story! I loved it! Five stars.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Simply Loved It!

It is so wonderful to have you back and you didn’t disappoint. I am so happy that you continued Tina’s saga and that she finally found love from Ali and Heather. My only regret was starting this late in the evening and having to work before I could get back to it. Yes I did spend lunch time reading parts on my phone. Your writing is simply fantastic. I truly hope that you will continue posting creative and beautiful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I've been waiting ages for you to post a new story....you are my favourite author in Literotica and can only hope you find inspiration soon for another.

Please lock yourself in a room until you have written another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

Great to see you've found time to write more! I know you said this is the end of the series, but can we PLEASE have more of Jan and Tan? I absolutely loved those characters (I was ridiculously excited when Ch. 02 about them said "to be continued"), and was actually a bit sad at the beginning to see this one was about Tina rather than them. Very good story nonelheless though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful as always

You always know how to bring a tear to my eye! I love that your characters care about each other, and their attraction develops gradually and naturally. And, while I love the sex scenes, they're not the focus of the story but just a pleasant part of the journey.

Please keep writing! Your stories are hard to put down once started! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Great to see you’re still writing! I was worried you’d moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another lovely story

So glad you are writing here again. I thought you had gone professional, and so left us bereft. As usual from you, great characters, and elegant plot and style.

eros53eros53over 4 years ago
Wonderful!

This story, all three chapters, are absolutely lovely. Well written, great characters, interesting storylines, sexy and erotic lovemaking. I’ve really enjoyed them and will no doubt reread them in the future. Thank you and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
😞 Are You Sure This Is The Final Chapter?

Hallo Sue!

WOW "The Sun on my Skin" Ch 3!... Is another beautifully written hot and sexy chapter,,, yes!

Love, if you are really determined to end your lovely story right here... well sure, I will be disappointed, but I do understand that at some point there has to be an ending... I'm just never happy when it does end, 😞 ..

Time to vote, 5-Glowing Stars 🌟 and 5-Hot Wet Lesbian Orgasms, 😜 !

A kinky dyke fan,

Gay Kat..

ProfPateProfPateabout 4 years ago
So good

Really terrific read, thanks so much for coming back to it. I felt for Tina always losing out. You stories are well crafted and pleasure (on several levels) to read.

Thanks and do pop back

P Pate

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 4 years ago
Great story

Hey! Straight older married guy here. I loved this story. I only rated Chapter 1, 4 stars because JoJo left Tina. I stuck with it and was rewarded with a happy ending for Tina and of course Heather, Nessa and Ali. I wonder since they still work together, will Tina and her new family become closer friends with Jan, Tanwen and family? I would love a chapter that included multiple weddings. Do I have to list all?

I have a 35 year old daughter who as a teenager bitterly gave up on relationships with the male gender Today she won't admit to having any relationship with either gender. As she's an only child my wife tells her she will meet the right guy eventually, she would love to have even one grandchild. I don't see this happening. We told her we'd like to see her happy and if it turned out to be with a woman we completely support that. She has not come out. I hope she does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Very good Charming nice complete

QueenofthegoldstarflickerQueenofthegoldstarflickeralmost 4 years ago
Brilliant!

This journey from start to finish has been truly riveting! You have a beautiful way of stringing the reader along and drawing them into every bit of the journey the characters are on. At times it was Heartbreaking but filled with so much emotion, love, empathy and just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am more than half a year late to the party (or significantly longer, considering the earlier parts), but 19 pages always seemed like a bit of a commitment. Well, I finally committed, and what a great read! Literotica stories, by their very nature, often either don't contain unexpected twists, and don't manage to keep them remotely unexpected, but this one actually had me surprised at many of the major plot points and really showcases your strengths as a writer. The enormous amount of work that must over the years have gone into the story (or stories) ... Really glad you took the time to not only give Tina a quick sendoff, but the chapter she deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tina, finally!

Glad to see that Tina finally found some happiness. I really enjoyed this series. All three chapters 5/5. Sue, thank you for sharing this with your Lit fans. Pretty much anyone can be a writer or author here so I hear-by nominate you to the grand rank of Master Storyteller for indeed your works are fantastic.

I can see where if you wanted, one more chapter could be written about the wedding and getting Tan&Jani and Heather&Tina's families together. Anyways, if you wanted to end it here that would be good too.

J

mikesch_236mikesch_236over 3 years ago

Loved the story, but what happened when they got to Spain? Enquring minds want to know! ;-)

Aaaaand reading the other comments, I'm not the only one :-)

Seriously loved it, please keep on going!

Paddy57Paddy57over 3 years ago
Yay for Tina!

At last Tina got some satisfaction and love! :) Seriously thank you for a captivating series of stories. Even 19 pages a few times - wow what a workload. That gives you room to explore the characters and relationships, so we can then enjoy.

lilshymynxlilshymynxalmost 3 years ago

So glad to see the growth that Tina made in this chapter and her improvement as a person. I love redemption stories and seeing this after the horrible way she treated Jojo in chapter 1 was very heartwarming, especially the ending. Well Done!

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948over 2 years ago

Lovely story. Please let us know what happened in Spain!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Unfortunately this was the last Masterpiece of yours

Another marvelous impressive enchanting piece of art ...... You are habving the talent touching uneasy society ethics and making them very emotional touching heart wrenching stories ...... You having a fabulous talent and may i hope to tread some more in the near future ...... Thank you for sharing such Artists work 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more. We all miss you very much. 5 Stars as always.

PipthedogPipthedogover 2 years ago

Excellent, next edition in Spain!

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 2 years ago

Very good story. It was long and very detailed. It took years for you to submit your work.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Love it… thank you Sue for writing again… you are just incredibly talented story teller with amazingly developed characters that come alive… giving the last gab…I guess the will be be reading soon

Cheers

Ri4f

TheDrisStrongTheDrisStrongover 1 year ago

What a beautiful story Sue! It was well written and loving!

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

I cannot help loving your stories. So real, enjoyable, heart breaking, loving and sadly i have run out of reading your stories because there are none left.

A sad day for me but hope you will be writing again soon.

Otherwise I will have to start again.

best wishes

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

Another really good Story, the 3 separate but linked stories coming together for a happy conclusion!

I enjoyed all three but must admit this last installment was the best!

Thank you for sharing!

shayneoneshayneoneabout 1 year ago

its not the first time iv read your stories thanks well done be happy safe and well a fan shayne

topcattoponetopcattopone9 months ago

I liked the trilogy, all three were cracking good stories, without the sex. Add that in and you have delighted many. I hesitated to read one of your stories given your pen name, I wondered what we might be in for., but I am so glad I did. Thanks for the effort put in to present them to us.

annetteandlizzieannetteandlizzie8 months ago

Part 2 and part 3 had tears rolling down my cheeks... would make a fantastic movie wouldnt it... X X

CupidCupidCupidCupid6 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this trilogy. Regardless of how long it was, it had me hooked from the start. It had all the right ingredients, good story line, strong and believable characters, sprinkled with a smattering of sex and eroticism!

What I would like to know is how Miroam Goldman's night went with her friend!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was a simply exquisite long 3-part story following Tina's attempt to find happiness in a true relationship. Early on I could see her going for the easy "newbie" in Jojo that ended up in her going with Marta. Then comes Janice, another employee, that ends up happily due to her sacrifice of arranging her to "be with" Tanwen, leading to their "family" union. I noted her tendency to gravitate toward women who were new to Sapphic pleasures but also over whom she had some power. She then recognizes this tendency right before she is presented with custody of Ali which lead to her meeting Ali's friend Nessa which leads to meeting Nessa's mother Heather. It was sweet how you handled Tina's embracing of the responsibility for her niece, first out of guilt but then out of a sincere effort to be a surrogate "mother" to Ali. Having them all come together at the end was, for me, literally "tear-jerking," as most real-life stories don't end with such synergy and happiness. Bless you for a "long" but lovely story.

Bluesea00Bluesea003 days ago

Well I ammend my previous comments related with parenthood. Here the whole topic is approached more seriously.

And those characters are lovely again, specially Tina. Who finally ends up not asking for relationships just to discover she's alrealdy in. Readers will agree Heather coming out is just a well deserved end for Tina.

Very Nice. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES