The Sunday Morning Brunch Club

Story Info
The Sunday Morning Brunch Club.
4.5k words
4.37
9.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

This is a fiction that may vary from reality.

All persons engaging in sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

This is the first installment of a young man's journey from virgin to horndog.

************************************************************************************************************

On the surface, it appeared to be a standard run-of-the-mill church. A morning service, Sunday school for all levels K - Twelve, a youth group, Ladies Guild, and alike. Plain Jane. Pure vanilla. Dull. Drab. However, lurking beneath the service was a rotting fish called, "The Sunday Morning Brunch Club."

My brother and his wife were members and were my Aunt Sue and Uncle Joe, and my cousin Ted, and his wife April were also members. So when Brother Mike asked me if I'd like to join shortly after my eighteenth birthday, I was reluctant because I wasn't a church person. I attended more for Mom's sake than my own and because Dad gave me the ultimatum that as long as I was under his roof, I would attend. So, as far as I was concerned, I was between the devil and the deep blue sea. But that was all I did--nothing extra, not one dang thing.

Before we go too far let me mention that I was named Russell James Barrett. I hated the name, Russell, so I went by Chip. But that did not deter either Father or Mother from using the name Russell; especially when they wanted my attention. As mentioned at the beginning of this tale, I wasn't far past the celebration of my eighteenth year.

Anyway, my refusal to join this adult organization displeased both my sister-in-law, Rebecca (Becky), and my Mother. Mom always wanted me to get more involved in the activities of the congregation, but being bullheaded like my Father, the more she insisted, the more excellent my resistance. However, Becky tunneled beneath my defenses but playing on my affection for her, she kept insisting on pulling me in with pink ropes.

Don't get the wrong idea, I never laid a hand on her. Even though she would sometimes tease me enough to make little Russ grow, she was off-limits. Her teasing was made all the worse because, in my eyes, she was stunning Consequently I had a secret desire to take her, but wouldn't or couldn't leaving me only with wet dreams as my sole outlet.

O, I have forgotten to mention one last key player in this drama, my sister Elizabeth. She was my big sister, six years older than me and two older than Mike. One evening I slipped by admitting to her that, even though she was a Sister, I loved her and saw her as a very attractive woman. She got misty-eyed and kissed me. After that, I couldn't aggravate her just to aggravate her anymore. Also, she was able to influence me to align me with her way of thinking. She was a member when she was home from school that is. She was studying to be a Medical Doctor.

Becky and Bess ambushed me one day at the folk's cottage on Blue Lake. Both were wearing bikinis and I was sitting on a lawn chair I had placed at the end of the dock. They snuck up on me attacking both sides.

"Bess, don't you think Chip is handsome?"

"Yes, he is Becky but he beats Father when it comes to being pigheaded."

"Too bad, because when he's nice, he's so adorable."

"I'll have to admit that he has some redeeming qualities."

"Like being so kissable?"

Becky kisses me on the cheek and Bess kisses the other.

"He can be very cute, Sister."

Both of them kissed me again except they moved their bodies. closer to me. So close that their tits were pushing into me and I felt the turgid nipples through the halters. They were making my cock hard with their tits but it became rock hard when I felt their pubic bone touch and linger on my thighs.

"Okay, I'll join ladies."

"Mom, he's going to join. We knew he'd listen to reason, didn't we Becky?"

"Yes, he finally agreed with us."

Mom came up to me on the dock throwing her arms around me,

"My baby boy is so beautiful."

Then she kisses me on the lips, moving even closer to kiss me on the lips. I felt the hot of her pussy warming my balls. Her face revealed that she'd felt my cock against her belly. After knowing that I was sexually aroused, she pulled my head down to whisper in my ear,

"Follow me," taking my hand we walk into the cottage and the living room. Turning toward me, she hooks her thumbs in my waistband and pulls them down.

"What are doing Mom?"

"I'm going to take care of your pressing need., Russell." She is saying this as the halter is unhooked and as she slides down her bottoms. I had never seen her naked before and she was the first woman I'd ever seen naked in real life.

"You are beautiful, Mom."

"Thank you, Russell."

"Mom," I said very nervously, "I've never been with a woman before."

"I was hoping that was the case, dear. Now, come to me."

She had already laid down on the couch and had opened her legs.

"Isn't this dirty, Mom?"

"Only if we make it dirty, son, if we don't then it is beautiful."

I got between her legs after I did, Mom said,

"Always ask a lady for permission before you couple with her. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Alice, I understand. Alice, can I make love to you?"

"Yes, Russel, you may. You used my given name, why?"

"Cause if I called you Mom, I might freak out. Was it wrong for me to do so?"

"No, I prefer it. Now come closer so I can guide you in."

She guided me to her opening placing the head of my cock against it. After that, I knew what to do and I pushed into the woman who brought me into the world and watched over and cared for me so that I stayed in the world.

I pushed in, let it linger there before making a withdrawal, and then pushed back in. I was officially a motherfucker now.

"Go slow, son, don't rush. You are new at this and you are very excited, to go slow dear for both our sakes."

"Son? Who is your son, madame."

"A young man who thinks he's being funny, that's who, Russ. Now, fuck me, before I slap you, smart ass."

"Yes, Mom."

I couldn't stay in her that long and not long after my penetration, I announced to her that my ejaculation was close, very close,

"Do you want me to pull out, Mom?"

"No. Don't you even think of it, I want to feel your seed in me."

I filled her out three or four times. I was still hard, but Mom said she had to get lunch going. We were to rest and then go into the lake to wash off. When we came back out, she beckoned Becky and Bess to help. All three women went up to make the meal.

When we sat down at the picnic table, my sister sat beside me. That was unusual, but she did and soon it became apparent why she did. Her hand drifted to my thigh and then to my cock. She reached in under the waist ban and started massaging my cock and balls. But Mother made her stop when she saw that I wasn't eating and guessed the cause. Bess was told to stop so I could eat my meal. But it was evident her panties were dripping wet from the desire burning thin her and she was stoking my furnace.

There was a small grove of maples across from the cottage. I saw couples go in there stay a while then come out of it looking very. Sometimes more than one couple would go in. I guessed they were having sex, but I was not allowed to even near the place. So now that I was an adult, I thought it was time to check it out with my horny sister.

"Bess, are you up to finding a secluded spot and having some fun?"

"Let's go to the grove little brother. Grab a blanket then follow me."

Ma always kept an old cotton blanket near the back door of the cottage. I grabbed it and then met with my sister. We held hands as we went into the grove. About a yard or so in the other was an open area covered by the canopy of the trees. Around the sides, the was a curtain of blackberry bushes and other undergrowth, so it was a hidden chamber for making love.

"Chip, there should be a mat being the park bench, Get it out and lay it out for us, then place the blanket over it. After all that, I want you to strip me."

After getting the "bed" ready I come up to my sister and kiss her full upon the mouth. She hugged me pressing her substantial breasts into my chest. She was a D-cup. Shortly after the embrace began, my hands found their way to her butt. I kneaded the two moons pulled them apart and slid my hand between them probing with an index finger her brown star. She rok off the kiss,

"Leave my butt alone. Please my pussy, little brother."

"Let's get naked sis, what do you say."

"Strip me, brother."

She was wearing her bikini to get naked took no time at all. When I had her nude, sis squats to pull down my trunks. When my cock came into view, she takes one hand to hold it and licked it all around the bell-shaped head licking the hole and cleaning it of my pre-cum.

"You taste good baby bro, now we are going to doctor a '69'."

I'd seen couples use that position in porn films, but this was going to be my first experience. So I lay down on our mat bed, she loomed over me placing her cunt in my face. I felt her hot breath on me just before it was swallowed by her mouth. Since I had been a virgin until just a few minutes ago, inhaling a woman's scent was a first also. It was musky yet navigating.

My first taste of pussy soda was also a pleasant experience. I was not sure what to expect, but the tangy sweet fluid was not expected and it came as a very pleasing surprise. As I licked her slit, the more pussy juice came out of her and sooner it was covering my face.

I knew that women liked to have their clits licked, and I knew it was at the top of the slit. Since I wanted to please Bess, I explored the area with my tongue I found the turgid nob. When I licked across it the first time, her reaction came as a surprise, I recall how she jolted just a bit and then moaned with pleasure even as my cock was in her mouth. I was pleased with myself to give her such pleasure because, in truth, I did love my sister.

So when she told me not to stop, I didn't and even redoubled my efforts to please her more. I also noticed that the more I pleased the more demanding she sucked not just with the verticle movement, but equally with the degree the vacuum she applied. I was delighted to see that the more I pleased her, the more she tried to please me.

There was one final thing I wanted to try/ In porn films I noticed that girls like men finger fucking them, so I decided to see if my beautiful sister would enjoy it. Reaching across her thigh I was able to insert a finger into her love channel. She gasped and then settled into what can best be described as a purr.

"O god, Chip, you little devil. Keed fingering me."

So I found myself both licking and finger fucking my sister. I felt her beginning to tense up like a spring that was beginning to reach its limit. Suddenly, she screamed, "Fuck!" and simultaneously her legs locked my head in a vice and her pussy was shoved tightly against my mouth. I thought for a minute she was suffocating me. Fortunately, the moment of crisis was shot and after laying her head on my thigh, she panted for a while before rising on her hands and saying,

"Come on Chip, let's fuck."

We got into the missionary position because she was so wet, I slid in effortlessly. I began fucking her immediately. Unlike Mother, Bess' vagina was almost hot and Bess was a lot wetter than Mom. I enjoyed fornicating with her. Shortly after entering her, I said,

"Bess, I love you."

"You're just saying that because we're fucking."

"Ni, I do love you big sister and I am enjoying pleasuring you. I see the smile on your lips, and it satisfies me a lot."

"Stop it Chip, you are going to make me cry. Fuck me fast and harder."

At that pace, I knew I wouldn't last long, but I complied with the lady's request. I only lasted three or so minutes before I asked her,

"Where do you want it, Bess?"

"Inside, fill me with your hot semen."

And fill her I did.

We lay in each other's arms basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking, at last, I asked,

"Do you want to go a second round, Bess?"

"I'd love to but Becky wants you to bang her before we leave. Wait here, I'll send Becky to you."

She gathered u her bikini and walked out of the grove. A few minutes later my sister-in-law, walks in,

"Chip, just fuck me. It is already draining down my thigh."."

"Okay, let me do you doggy style. I want to try that one out."

"No, I am going to straddle you and fuck your cock off. Now lay on your back."

I followed her orders and lay on my back. I was already hard and little Russ was proudly standing at attention. Becky hovered over the little guy and with her dainty hand, guided him into her love nest.

"I've been waiting for this ever since your brother introduced us."

"Is that a fact?"

"Yes, it is Chip."

"Wow, I've wanted you for a long time as well, Becky. I looked up your skirt at every opportunity and looked down your top to see those tits every time I could."

"I know you, little pervert, and I enjoyed teasing you a lot. I especially loved it when I got you hard. Mmmm, I loved it."

"Sadist. Bounce harder, I love to see your tits flop around."

"Anything for you my naughty brother."

We fucked longer than I ever had up to that point in my life. I enjoyed watching my cock go in and out of her, as well as the squishy sound when her ass bottomed out on my groin, and, last but not least, the look of uninhibited passion on her face.

Eventually, my balls filled and I knew they were going to empty very soon. I asked her "in" or "Out" and her reply was, "In." So when the time came, I emptied my ball into a woman's womb.

"Hey, Becky, what will happen if I got you pregnant?"

"I'd carry the baby and birth it. Remember, you are my husband's brother., Chip. Just so you know, I am not protected so you could fertilize my egg if I had one down there."

I thought, "Damn."

Becky and I washed off in the lake and put our swimming suits back on. It was late Saturday afternoon so Dad said it was time to go. On the trip back, I sat in the back seat with my Mother. Once we were out of our cottage and on the gravel road that led to the Tarmac State road, Mother leaned over to me and whispered into my ear,

"Russel, for your information, I am not wearing any panties."

I took the hint and laid my hand on her thigh. She was wearing a denim skirt. She edged over to me making it easy to go up her thigh and find her naked pussy. Mom leaned back and I fingered her the whole trip back.

That evening, my Father said to me,

"Russel lay alongside your mother."

That night I fucked Mom twice and I fucked her again in the morning before we cleaned up for service.

After I showered and dressed, I met Dad in the kitchen as we waited for the girls.

"So tell me, how was it loving your mother?"

"Kinda weird the first couple of times but Mom explained to me that both of us had your permission and after that, it became easier. Plus Mom fucked as both a lover and a Mother."

"Sounds hot son."

"It was hot Dad."

The girls finally came down and the family went to service. As usual, the sermon was about love and that we should express love toward one another. When the service had ended, Dad went up to the preacher and the two of them chatted for some time. During the time they chatted, Mrs. Cynthia Bentson, the Pastor's wife, was gossiping with Mother and sister. I wasn't paying attention to any of it.

If the rumors I heard were true that a guy had to have sex with Mrs. Bentson, to qualify for membership, then the idea of joining this club might not be a bad idea after all. She was a petite woman about five foot four inches tall. She carried a nice rack on the chest and judging from the bump in the back of her dress, it looked like she had a good ass. She always wore long skirts that nearly touched the floor, and there was a smile on her face all the time. She was at least a decade younger than her husband.

I was having naughty thoughts about her when Mother's voice brought me back to reality.

"Russell, come here and talk with us. Mrs. Bentson would like to become more acquainted with you."

Reluctantly I went to my Mother's side, Cynthia stood in front of us and I'll swear that she couldn't keep her eyes off my groin. She wanted to see my cock. Erect if possible and that thought got me erect. A tent was becoming erected just behind my fly.

"Well, Russell, it has been a long time no see. I think you've been deliberately avoiding us.

Dad and the preacher, Rev. Charles Bentson came up to the rest of us. Da spoke first,

"Russell, the pastor wants to see you at the parsonage this coming Tuesday at 7:00 PM. He and Cynthia want to fill you in on our Club. What do you say, son?"

"I'll be there Dad."

Then the pastor said,

"Looking forward to meeting with you Russell, and I am sure Cynthisa does as well."

Fast forward to Tuesday evening,

I ring the doorbell and almost instantly Mrs. Bentson opens the door.

"Chip, welcome to our home. I hear you like to be called Chip rather than Russell."

"Yes I do, ma'am."

"Good! Com e in Chip, don't be shy"

She was wearing a yellow dress like the ones seen in old 50's magazines. it was clinched at the waist with a black belt and the neck went all the way to her throat. The skirt flared out and went to her ankles. The cosmetics she wore also came out of the pre-1960s including cherry red lipstick.

Cybtha offered me a seat on the couch and then sat very close beside me. The scent of her perfume acted like an aphrodisiac on me because I felt my cock begin to stiffen or maybe it was her sexual magnetism, whatever it was the urge to fuck her was powering me. I saw her eyes glance down at my crotch and when she raised them, a smile came over her face and her hand was on the cushion, but it was touching my thigh. It looked like she want to be fucked but given my limited experience, I wasn't sure.

Finally, the pastor came into the room. I was going to rise and shake his hand but he waved me off. The diversion did allow Cynthia to place her hand on the top of my thigh. When I looked at her after feeling the touch of her hand, a naughty smile came on her face; and, I couldn't believe she was doing this in front of her husband.

The pastor began,

"Your Father tells me that you want to join our little group. Is that correct?"

"Yes, it is pastor."

"And why is that, if I may ask?"

"Do you want the real reason?"

"Yes, please, Chip."

"My sister and my sister-in-law henpecked me all day on Saturday unit I surrendered."

He chuckled, 'And your Mother?"

"She's been nudging me ever since she turned eighteen to join."

Cynthia had a fake shocked look on her face,

"I am sure that wasn't the case, entirely, was it Chip."

"Well ma'am, if we're going to be open about it, I have had a secret fantasy to get into my sister's and sister-in-law's drawers too."

"That's more like it. Now, what about getting into my drawers, would you like that as well?"

"In front of your husband, ma'am."

"In front of the whole world, Chip."

Damn, I thought, this woman is a Nymph after saying that she drew me back to the rear cushion and then slipped her hand down to my inner thigh. A glance at the pastor didn't show the slightest sign of jealousy but rather a look of please as it was evident he was pleasing himself.

"Cynthia, control yourself. You'll scare Chip away."

"I don't think I will, Chip, I can sense his lust building."

As she said that her hand went to my crouch right over my stiffening dick.

"Honey, lower your thermostat, it is getting too hot in here. I am going to take off my dress. Are you comfortable with that, Chip?"

"I don't have any problems with it, ma'am."

"Good, now unzip me."

Getting behind her he found the zipper to the dress. He begins to pull it down her He's halfway down her back and he hasn't encountered any bra strap yet. Is she braless he thinks, or is it one of those corset jobs, at that point he was beginning not to care if her tits were supported or not. His mind was filling with only one thing, fucking her. What catapulted him over the top was the sight of the beginning of her ass crack, he had all he could do to be civil unveiling her perfectly sculpted back and shoulders, now he was going to see the ass of a goddess. Who could resist that?

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers
12