The Sunday Morning Brunch Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You nasty, dirty, depraved young man!" She said in a fake rebuke, but her nipples told another story, one of a descent into hedonism. the sighs, moans, and groans told Charles and her husband that she desperately wanted to be fucked.

Chip was fighting with his pants to get them down, her husband Charles saw his trouble and came over to help him. Within minutes Chip was naked but before he left, he also drew down his wife's panties allowing her to step out of all her clothing.

Chip pressed against her. She felt his eight-inch against her back causing her passion to rise and her precum to drip down on her skin. His love bites aroused her but when he pulled out her nipples.

"Fuck me, Chip, I am hot and horny."

Chip bent her over the sofa cushion and opened her legs. Standing directly behind he inserts his stiff prick. He thrust into her a couple of times before an idea popped into his mind. He wanted to give her a good orgasm by eating her out.

"Cindy, does your pussy taste good?"

"Good, or so I have been told. Find out for yourself, Chip."

Chip was going to do just that. After pulling out of her, he turned her around and sat her down on the couch. Cindy opened her legs inviting him to the feast to taste her sweetness. He knelt before her and started to kiss the inside of her right thigh just above the knee. The touch of his lips sent a bolt through her body. The higher he went the more her sexual tension built When he finally reached her groin, she felt like an overwound clock.

"Stop playing, Chip, eat me" Cynthia cried out.

His passion was telling him the same thing. Chip licked her outer lips from bottom to top. The scent of her musk captivated and the taste of her sweet but tangy pussy juice inflamed him.

"Cyndy, you taste so good."

His face was covered with her love honey. As nice as her pussy tasted, his aroused cock wanted her middle hole. So he said,

"Cindy, I want to fuck you."

"I was wondering when you would want the main course. Follow me, Chip."

The young man was led down a hallway then at the end, he was guided into a bedroom with queen sized bed, and little else. Around the walls were large photos of male and female couples in various sexual activities and where there wasn't a picture there was a mirror. The ceiling was covered with mirrors as well. The bed only had a flat sheet covering the mattress. Chip was escorted to the bed and was positioned on his back with his erection pointing skyward. Cindy straddled him and impaled herself on his member.

Soon the sounds and scents of sex filled the room. Cindy was a dirty talker,

"Fuck Chip, your cock fills this sults pussy completely."

"Damn, riding your rod feels good."

"Fuck, Damn, Fuck Chip, keep it up you are bringing me there."

"You hot little fucker who taught you."

"Deeper, push it in deeper."

"You are a better fuck than my husband by a country mile."

At last, she screamed, and The young man fired his spunk into her awaiting pussy.

"That was sooo ffffuuucccckkkkiiiinnngggg GOOD, mister"

Cindy rolled beside Chip and the pair kissed before settling down to rest.

"I loved fucking you too, Cindy. You were so hot, wet, and tight. what a fantastic. fuck."

The pastor enters the room walks up to Chip and shakes his hand,

"Welcome to our club, Chip."

"Thank you."

"If he got me pregnant, dear, you will acknowledge Chip's baby as your own and raise it with me."

"Yes, I will Cynthia."

Then back to Chip,

"The club meets at 1:30 PM every Sunday and it goes to four. See you there, stud."

To Be Continued

12