The Sunny Peach Queen

Story Info
A Black BBW shares her peaches with the local men.
5.3k words
4.65
20.8k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final of a 4 part series. Please read them in order for the best experience, starting with "A Sunny Disposition".

This is a story based on pure fantasy, any actions in this story that are harmful in real life are not condoned without informed consent. This a purely a kink, and should not happen in the real world. All characters depicted in sexual acts are over the age of 18.

--------------------------------------------------------

After 6 months of living with her grandmother Pearl, Sunny Samedi was leaving behind small town life and heading back to the big city. She had saved up enough for the deposit on a place Toronto and was due to start a new job at a well known bookstore chain.

Instead of moving right away as she had hoped, Pearl had made her promise to stick around for another two weeks until after the town's annual Peach Festival. The Peach Festival was a big event for a town of that size with tourists from all over Ontario stopping by for the festivities. The normally quiet Main Street and community center were repurposed to host carnival games, local vendors and the Miss Peach Queen pageant.

During the summer that the 23-year-old Sunny had been in town she had been working at a comic book shop in town. Things had been going well until her manager Chuck had started to blackmail her. The portly, middle aged store owner had recorded a tape of her having sex with several strangers dressed as a nurse from the game Silent Hill. In exchange for a bump in her pay and him keeping the video a secret, Sunny had agreed to be Chuck's personal sex doll, while also offering her services to some select customers.

Unfortunately for Sunny, Chuck had been selling copies of the tape on the side anyways, causing Sunny to get strange looks whenever she went into town.

She had officially quit the comic book store the week before, to give herself more time to plan her trip home. Another new development was that her mother's sister Barbra, Barbra's husband Mark and twin daughter's Heather and Sarah had come in from out of town for the festival that weekend.

They had arrived the day before and planned to leave the following weekend after the festival. In the short day they had been there, Sunny had enjoyed getting to know more of her family. She hadn't seen her aunt since she was small and had never been introduced to her cousins, so meeting them had been a big deal.

Both Sunny's mother, Christina and her aunt Brenda had both been Miss Peach Queen winners. The curvy blonde sister's had blown the competition out of the water the years they had competed before moving away for college.

"It would mean a lot to me if you would follow in Cristiana's footsteps." Pearl said, a few weeks prior, holding out a photo of Christina for Sunny to see.

In the photo her mother was wearing a fluffy pink dress and her teased out, bleach fried 90s hair was adorned with a plastic tiara. However, despite the tacky outfit she was still absolutely stunning.

For the first time Sunny saw how much she resembled her mother. Being half-Black, of course there were some differences, but she had the same full pink lips, button nose and and buxom figure. However, Sunny's bigger E-cup bust, caramel brown complexion, curly brown hair, and a full fat ass set her apart from her her mother's looks.

The tradition seemed to Pearl, so there was no question that Sunny would be competing in the Miss Peach Queen pageant. All she needed was to be between the ages of 19-25, and to fill in the application form.

----------

The morning of the festival, the family headed out early so that the girls would have time to enjoy the festival before the pageant started.

A large part of the festival was being held at the local community centre. The property had a large park with BBQ pits, picnic grounds, and ample space for games and carnival rides to be set up. Inside the building itself, on the main floor would be a market with artesian foods, crafts and anything else local vendors might have for sale.

The morning went well with Pearl, Brenda and Mark visiting the market and stopping to chat with friends while Sunny and her cousins enjoyed the carnival outdoors.

Sunny, Heather and Sarah did a ring toss, went to a petting zoo and stuffed their faces with carnival food. Before they knew it, it was time for Sunny to get ready for the pageant.

The community centre had 3 floors, including a basement which housed a gym, pool and changerooms. The changerooms were busy with other pageant contestants getting dressed or having their hair and makeup done in front of the large mirrors.

Sunny had a quick shower before getting into her pageant gown, starting with a peach bodysuit. The bodysuit was strapless with a thong cut to avoid any bra straps or panty lines showing through her gown.

She then squeezed into the dress which was a beautiful, pale orange, grecian inspired gown. It was made from soft, ankle length fabric, and featured an empire waist, which hugged her hips and draped at the front to show some of her cleavage. The sleeves were slits of sheer fabric, which flowed loosely from her shoulders.

Aunt Brenda had come down to help Sunny with her makeup, and shoe couldn't help by admire her reflection as her aunt applied various cosmetics to her face. She felt like a princess.

"Sunny, you look like a goddess in that dress!" aunt Barbra gushed "So much like your mom at that age."

Sunny felt proud as she left the change room with her aunt next to her, and met up with her family just in time to hear them announce the start of the pageant.

There were 14 contestants and the evening consisted of them taking a photos of all of the contestants before each of them got on stage and gave a speech about what they loved most about the town and the Peach Festival.

It took over an hour for them to get through the photoshoot before they moved to the speeches. Sunny regretted not going to the washroom before getting changes, by the time she got on stage to give her speech, it felt like her bladder was about to burst.

She got up to the microphone and looked over at the people seated in front of her, her nerved taking over her need to pee for a moment. Taking a deep breath, Sunny went into her speech. She talked about how hard her childhood was, how she'd lost her father and come to live with her grandmother. She told the crowd how happy she had been to form a bond with her grandmother and be included in the town's traditions.

It was a moving speech, one given from the heart, even with Sunny rushing through her words, desperate for a bathroom. As soon as she was finished, she dashed off of the stage, barely registering the cheers that had erupted at the end of her speech.

She made her way into the community centre, which was busy with vendors packing up their booths as the market was closed for the day. Moving around people carrying boxes and carts making their way to the parking lot, she rushed out of the doors on the other side of the main room, bumping right into an elderly janitor.

"Oops, sorry!" She apologized, once she made sure he was okay she asked "are there washrooms around here?"

"It's okay miss, no harm done. And the washrooms are down this hallway, on your right" he replied.

"Thanks!" Sunny shouted over her shoulder as she sped down the hallway.

At the end of the hall she almost cried with relief as she saw an arrow with the words washrooms printed below. She took the first door she saw, so desperate that she didn't even pause when she saw a couple of men with their backs to her smoking in the corner by the window.

She must have entered the men's room by mistake, but she was too desperate to be embarrassed by that point. Quickly entering the first stall she saw, she hiked up her dress, sat down and groaned with relief at finally being able to empty her bladder.

"Holy shit, did I just see Princess Peach?" a male voice laughed.

"Don't be a dumb ass" came another voice "it's that peach queen thing."

Both voices sounded familiar, but she couldn't place how she knew them. Having liberated her bladder, she stepped out of the stall carefully, only to find two men standing in front of her stall starting right at her.

She recognized the men immediately. One of them was the taxi driver that had fucker her in the back of his cab while and the other she knew as Terrance the shop clerk who had felt her up and cum on her tits several months ago.

"Well, if it isn't my favourite customer" Terrance said with a sly smile.

Sunny tried to push past the two men but Terrance grabbed her arm.

"I'd almost given up hope of seeing you again after that first time" Terrance said, pulling her against him.

The driver grabbed her other arm with one hand and used his other hand to paw at her full round ass, loving the feel of her big firm behind even through the fabric of her dress.

The two men shuffled her towards the row sinks.

"Let me go", Sunny said, frustrated at being manhandled.

She tried to pull away again, but Terrance gripped her arm tighter.

"Hey, don't be a bitch. We just wanted to have a little fun, and besides, what are you going to wear if we rip this pretty gown off you?" Terrance said, whispering the last part right in her ear.

Sunny felt her heart start to race. She could either get into it with these two, and look like a hot mess when she went back to the pageant or she could play ball and hopefully get things over with quickly and neatly.

She had some time before the rest of the contestants to give their speeches and for the journey to deliberate. She had more than enough time to give these two what they wanted and head back outside.

"Fine" She agreed "but I'm going to take off this dress, and I can't mess up my hair and makeup."

The men let her go and she stepped out of her dress, draping it over

one of the stall doors.

Both men took in the sight of the curvy beauty; the body suit hugged her in the right places, and her 5-inch heels accentuated her figure. Her massive cleavage heaving out of the front of he bodysuit, wobbled delightfully as she approached the men, squatting down in front of them.

She reached for the driver first, unzipping his pants. Hesitantly, so as not to ruin her lipstick, she took his growing erection between her lips, working her mouth up and down his shaft.

Terrance came up beside her having zipped down his own pants, placing one of her hands on his hardening bulge. He reached into her bodysuit, pulling her breasts out of the half-cups.

The driver then tried to grab Sunny's hair, but she pulled away. His penis slipped out of her mouth with a wet pop.

"Dude, I told you to watch my make makeup!", she said, annoyed that the men were already ignoring her only rule.

She went to get to her feet. It wasn't worth her time putting up with these jerks. Unfortunately for Sunny, they weren't done with her yet. The driver grabbed her arm once more, pulling her over to the block of sinks.

"You agreed to this sweet cheeks, if you're so worried about your makeup, there's other ways we can have fun" He said, putting his hand between her shoulder blades and pressing forwards until she was bent over one of the sinks.

The two men took in the sight of her round caramel ass cheeks, split perfect in two by the thin peach fabric of the body suit. At the junction of her rounded thighs her puffy pussy lips were visible through the material.

Pressed into the sink the way she was, her head rested awkwardly against the faucet, and her bulbus tits were smooshed into the bowl. The cold porcelain on her sensitive nipples hardening them into nubs.

The driver gave Sunny's ass a few hard slaps, loving the sight of his red handprints on her rippling buns. After a minute of playing with the girl's wonderfully abundant ass, he stepped up behind her, pilling the bodysuit out of her crack and to one side.

He took a finger and poked at her starfish, delighting in the way she wiggled at the contact. He withdrew his finger and used both hands to spread her buns wide, admiring both of her tiny holes at once.

Sunny gasped as the older man took aim at her splayed pussy, and working his thick cock into her pink hole.

"Fuck, this feels as good as the last time!" He said as he slowly slid is throbbing meat all the way into the girl's tight, young, cunt.

Sunny felt her pussy clench and her skin grow warm as unbidden pleasure started to bloom in her lower belly. Sunny was humiliated to have her body used in a men's washroom, but she couldn't help the way her skin tingled at the stimulation of being fucked by a big cock.

The driver pulled out, leaving just the tip inside, before thrusting back in, and pulling out once more. He repeated the process, with each thrust in and out getting harder and faster. After a few minutes, he was thrusting with brutal force, pummeling Sunny against the sink. Her backside shook at the impact of the rough pounding.

The two moaned and groaned until finally he blew is load, emptying his old balls into the the distressed pageant queen.

Sweating and panting profusely, he stepped aside and let Terrance take his place behind the ravished slut. Terrance wasted no time in whipped his cock out and plunging straight between her dripping pussy lips.

"Thanks sweet cheeks. If you're ever in town again and need a ride, you know where to find me." He said as she zipped up his pants and left the washroom.

Without another word, he slipped out of the bathroom door and was gone.

Now that he had some privacy, Terrance slipped his dick out of Sunny's cunt and took aim for her asshole. Her ass resisted his entrance for a brief moment before giving way and allowing him to plow her tight anal chute.

Sunny cried out as the young man pulled her away from the sink by her hair. She was now standing upright, with her back arched, her heavy breasts bounced up and down to the rhythm of Terrance's thrusts.

Just then the door opened and in walked Mark, her aunt's husband.

The three stood frozen in shock for a few moments before Sunny took the opportunity to pull away. There was a wet plop as Terrance's dick slipped out of her asshole.

"Uncle Mark!" She yelled, throwing herself into his arms.

At the work "uncle" Terrance felt a cold dread inch up his spine.

"Sunny?" Mark said in astonishment as he absorbed what he's just walked into.

His wife's half naked niece was getting fucked in the men's washroom, and was now pressing her E-cup tits into his chest while her massive backside and pussy were on display from her disheveled bodysuit.

"Uncle Mark, this man took advantage of me!" She cried as she turned to point at a pale, thin, frightened looking young man.

His arms went around her waist and for a moment and Sunny felt immense relief that her uncle was here to save the day.

Her relief was short lived as his hands went down her back to her exposed ass. He began to grope at her fleshy cheeks.

"Um- uncle Mark. What are you doing?" Sunny asked, looking up at him in confusion, as he slipped a finger into her recently fucked asshole.

"What I've wanted to do the last few days." Mark said, as he continued to grope his shocked niece. "Those baggy clothes of yours weren't fooling anyone. Those big tits and ass of yours were just begging to be touched. If I'd known you were such a whore, I would have just slipped into your room last night and given it to you then."

Sunny tried to pull out of Mark's embrace, but he held her still while Terrance came up behind her, and inserted his prick back into her winking anus.

She groaned as Mark bent down to lick and suck at her chocolate tipped breasts, nibbling at her sensitive nipples as she was fucked from behind.

The stimulation was too much for Sunny at this point, and she felt herself start to shake as she had an orgasm, her body shaking and tightening as pleasure filled every inch of her body. The two men took the opportunity to lift Sunny off the ground, so that her legs were hooked over Mark's forearms.

From there Mark entered her dribbling cunt-hole and began bouncing the compliant girl on his throbbing dick. Sunny let out a loud moan at having her oversensitive pussy penetrated once more.

Terrance took his place behind her once more and entered her battered asshole in one forceful thrust.

Sunny cried out at the pressure of the double penetration. She felt unbearably full as the two men sawed in and out of her sensitive holes.

After only a few minutes, she felt her eye's roll back in her head, as a bolt of pure pleasure pulsed through her body.

"Holy shit! The bitch is cumming again!" Terrance yelled out, excited to have this fat slut cum with his dick shoved up her ass. Sunny writhed and shook against him, as she lost control of her body.

This was too much for the nearly virgin Terrance, and he joined Sunny in rapture, shooting his cum straight into her twitching asshole.

At that moment the door swung open again and two more men entered the washroom. Sunny was too busy coming down from her orgasm to notice.

"This slut loves taking it up the ass if anyone is interested." Terrance said, stepping back. His balls now empty, he zipped up his pants and went back to join the festival.

Sunny felt herself being lowered to her feet. By then the two new men had stripped down as she was led to the centre of the room. One of the men had taken her dress off of the stall door and was using it as a blanket. He had stripped from way waist down and lay on his back, his erection pointing straight to the ceiling.

Sunny was too dazed to notice this as she was led to straddle the stranger and lower herself onto the stranger's prick.

She vaguely recognized the man as one of the pageant judges. He was well into his 60s and a good friend of her grandmother's who came around the house for a weekly bridge game.

The 23-year old slid her splayed pussy onto the elderly man in front of her. Her big, brown udders hung in his face as he lifted his hands to her rump and began to pump into the young slut.

Another man knelt down behind her and began to fuck her overworked asshole.

Sunny wailed as she was once again double stuffed. Mark grabbed her hair and guided her face to his cock, which was glistening with her pussy juices and fucked her face, hard and deep loving the feel of her throat constricting around his tip.

By then word had spread that there was a whore in the bathroom looking to get all of her holes filled. More men began to file in, some out of curiosity, and some hoping to get their dick wet.

Mark spilled his seed down his big-titted, Black, niece's throat, and immediately started to feel guilty, He quickly put his cock away and left the bathroom to return to his wife and daughters. He was immediately replaced by another man as Sunny felt another orgasm take a hold of her.

She was bounced up and down on cock after cock. Half the men in town, and quite

a few tourists were treated to the sight of the thick, ebony whore sucking and fucking like a pro.

Her big brown breasts, swayed from side to side as she rode their cocks. She would open her legs wide to offer her tight, wet pussy to the men or spread her ass cheeks wide for them fuck her elastic asshole.

Sunny wasn't sure how much time had passed, but finally the only man left was an elderly custodian, the one she had bumped into earlier that day. He drilled her slippery asshole until he sprayed his seed deep into her rectum.

As he turned to leave the cum covered whore and get back to his job, she grabbed his hand.

"Please, don't leave me. I don't have anything to wear, and I can't go out like this!" She begged him.

At some point the bodysuit had been ripped off of her entirely, leaving her completely naked except for her heels. She didn't know how she was going to get back to the pageant, but if she could get to the changeroom, at least she could clean up and put on her normal clothes.

12