The Sunny Peach Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The custodian took in the sight of the disheveled beauty and agreed, as it was the least he could do after filling her holes with more than one of his loads.

"Don't worry miss, can get you wherever you need to go." he offered.

"Thank you!" Sunny gushed. Glad to have the chance to save at least some of her dignity that night.

She crouched behind his cleaning cart and the two made their way to the basement changeroom. The custodian couldn't help but glance at the young woman next to his cart. Bent down, her heavy breasts swung freely, and her big bum wobbled with each step. He felt his erection growing once more, as they made their way down the hall.

They only passed one other person, a woman who was looking for the washrooms. It seemed that by this point the festival was almost over and most people were either outside enjoying the last of the attractions or had headed home.

Sunny ducked low as custodian gave directions to the woman. Luckily she didn't seem to notice Sunny and they made it to the elevator without further incident.

Once in the elevator, Sunny relaxed, standing up a bit straighter. As she did that, she felt a hand on her ass, nestling firmly in between both fat cheeks.

Her face grew hot, but she said nothing as the old man plunged his hand between the globes of her ass and began to play with her over-sexed pussy.

As they exited the elevator he kept slowly finger-fucking her as they made their way down the hall.

"Here we are miss." he said, stopping just outside the change rooms, his hand still invading her fuck-hole. "Do I get a thank you?"

It was clear what the man wanted, so Sunny sighed and bent forward slightly, her hands braced against the wall, looking back at at him as she twerked her big booty.

Without missing a beat, the custodian undid his pants. He was already hard as a rock again and entered the girl's tender cunt-hole in one stab, enjoying the velvet feel of her used sheath.

Once he was finished, he left Sunny alone, wondering back down the hallway with his cart. She wasted no time hitting the showers, changing back into her tights and hoodie and making herself as presentable as possible.

She almost cried at her reflection in the mirrors, her makeup and hair weren't salvageable. She'd had to wash her hair and face to get out all of the dried cum. Gone was the goddess she had been earlier that day, and she would have to settle for at least not looking like a cum dumpster.

Sunny exited the now empty community centre to see the carnival was still in full swing. The sun had long since set, but there was plenty of lights from the carnival rides and food trucks to keep the evening crowd entertained.

She found her family making their way towards the parking lot. As they spotted her, Pearl sped ahead, a concerned look on her face.

"Sunny where have you been!" the old woman said, her face creased with worry.

Not far behind Pearl was aunt Brenda, who was holding a silver sash. Trailing behind here were the twins with Mark in the back, looking anywhere but at Sunny.

"I wasn't feeling well" Sunny said, making something up that seemed reasonable. "I threw up all over my dress. I uh- I didn't know what else to do, so, cleaned up, changed and this nice lady took me to the sick room to lie down. I was only going to rest for a minute, but I fell asleep. I didn't mean to worry you." she finished, her story sounding believable even to her own ears.

"That sounds awful! We just didn't know where you were. It scared us a bit is all." Aunt Brenda said, coming up to her and giving her a hug.

Aunt Brenda then pulled back and held out a sash. It was silver and had Miss Peach Queen embroidered into it.

"Now that we know you're okay" she said, as she held up the sash and pulled it over Sunny's head. "You came second in the pageant!"

Sunny could only gape at what her aunt had just said.

"I came in second?" She asked, as her family cheered around her.

"We're so proud of you" Pearl beamed "They loved your speech, and John- you know John, he comes to the house for bridge sometimes. Well, he came up to me after the pageant to tell me personally how moved he was by your speech. He said he'd wised he'd known "what a treasure my granddaughter was before tonight".

Sunny felt a twinge of disgust at the memory of riding the judge's dick, but pushed past it. Despite the ordeals of the evening, she'd been able to create an amazing bond with her aunt and grandmother, and nothing could ever change that. For the first time in a long time, Sunny felt proud.

-----------------------

That night Sunny woke up from the living room sofa, tip-toeing past the twins who were rolled up in their sleeping bags. She and the girls were in the main room as Pearl kept her room and Brenda and Mark had been using Sunny's room the last few days. She tip toed upstairs to the bathroom, just as Mark opened the bathroom door.

"Well if it isn't my pretty little niece. Coming back for more of Uncle Mark eh?" he asked, as he took her and and pulled her into the bathroom.

"No" Sunny whispered.

The old house carried every little sound and only a thin wall separated the bathroom from the room where her aunt was sleeping. She'd just now made a connection with her aunt, and her waking up to find Sunny pressed up against her husband could leave Sunny left out of the family for good.

"I didn't catch that" Mark said as he pulled her PJs down and began to lick at her sore cunt.

Sunny had scrubbed off thoroughly in the community centre showers, and had taken another bath when she'd gotten home. But Mark's hands on her body brought back the feeling of being covered head-to-toe with semen.

Mark grabbed her fat ass, anchoring her in place and pulling her hips towards him as she licked and sucked at her little clit, giving it the attention it had been missing out on earlier that day. Despite her many orgasms that evening, Sunny began to feel another orgasm building.

"Yes, oh that feels good" she moaned as she found herself pushing towards him instead of away, her body wanting more even though her brain was screaming at her to run away.

As he felt the change in her demeanor Mark pulled away and stood up. He lifted Sunny up so that her ass was in the sink her gaped pussy and asshole pointed upward to him. Entering her ass in one strong stroke, Sunny slapped her hands over her mouth to muffle a scream.

He looked down at his sexpot niece, her eyes were closed and she moaned softly as he hammered into her asshole. Her pussy was dripping with her own juices and her massive udders rolled around on her chest with wild abandon.

He stroked at her clit as she sawed into her and quickly he felt her anal tunnel clamp down on his dick as she began to cum. This was too much for him to bare, and he quickly joined her in her orgasm. Slipping out of his ravished niece's ruined ass, he wished Sunny a good night and shuffled back to bed.

Sunny quickly peed, cleaned herself up and went back to the couch; exhausted, she slipped into a deep sleep, and fortunately had no more disturbances the rest of the night.

The next morning Brenda, Mark and the girls left early. With Sunny's cousins and aunt, giving her hugs and promising to keep in touch, while Mark let her know that she was welcome to visit any time.

Not too long after that Pearl drove Sunny to her bus stop, getting out of the car to give her one last goodbye.

"I'm sorry I didn't take the time to get to know you when you were growing up" Pearl said, "I let my prejudice get the better of me. I won't ever be able to make up for lost time- please take this and know you are welcome in my home whenever you want."

She handed Sunny a small envelope.

"What's this?" Sunny asked, turning the paper around in her hands.

"A cheque for $5000. It's not much considering what you've been through" Pearl answered, "but your aunt and I wanted to make up for the birthday's and holidays that we missed out on. It's the money you've been giving me each moth, plus some that your aunt chipped in. It won't make up for your mother's nonsense, but hopefully it's something."

Sunny felt tears start to well up, but before she could say anymore, she saw the bus approaching.

"Thanks Pea- thanks grandma. For everything." Sunny replied, giving her grandmother one last hug as the bus pulled up to the stop.

After showing her ticket and stowing her suitcases, Sunny made her way towards the back of the bus, keeping her head down and avoiding looking at the other passengers. She settled on an empty seat in the back row of the bus, and settled in for the long bus ride.

As soon as she had made herself comfortable, the man to her left put his hand on her thigh.

"Holy shit! Sweetcheeks, is that you?" The familiar voice said.

Sunny turned to look at the man next to her and recognized him as one of the men who had abused her the first time she had taken the bus, next to him she recognized one of the other men.

She felt a hand on her other thigh and turned to see the third man from her first bus ride all those months ago.

Sunny sighed, already knowing where this was heading.

It was going to be a bumpy ride.

12