The Sunshine Project - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you add the whiskey?" I stare down at the black cup. The stark contrast against the white counter hurts my eyes, or maybe they just haven't adjusted to the light yet. Or maybe I'm just that drunk.

"No more whiskey," Allie says and turns and walks down the hallway toward the laundry room. I don't know what she's doing, but I get up and grab the bottle of Schnapps hidden under the sink and pour at least two shots into my mug, replace the bottle, and sit back in my seat before she returns carrying a clean hand towel. "Sorry, I dripped a little over here and you have no towels in your drawer."

I shrug, happy with myself for sneaking more alcohol, and smile at her as I take a drink of the hot brew. It's delicious; caramel-flavored coffee with the apple-flavored liquor is amazing. And Allie doesn't suspect a thing. She dries up her mess and sits on a barstool next to me as I practically chug my drink.

"I'm really sorry you're hurting so bad, babe. I know how important Grandpa Gus was to you. If you want me to, I can just stay here a while, help you out while you grieve a little." Allie leans on the bar and pushes a stray dark hair out of my eyes.

"You know," I slur, "I hate being alone." The thought of sleeping alone every night feels daunting now. I've done it for a few months, but to my drunken grieving brain, having someone hold me to sleep each night sounds good, but Allie isn't my girlfriend. She's my best friend, and she's vulnerable too because she just got out of a bad breakup.

"Well let's talk about it when you're sober. You shouldn't stay up much later. Don't you have to work in the morning?"

A low rumble of thunder pricks my ears, and I hear Shep going nuts outside. He howls and wails something awful. Either he's afraid of the storm, or he's just insistent that he be close to me since I've been crying. It's strange how empathetic he is at times. Other times, he just wants food. Weird animal.

"Maybe I should let him in." I slurp the rest of my coffee and stand, swaying, and move toward the door.

"Oh, God, you shouldn't--"

Allie tries to warn me, but Shep bursts through the door too quickly. He is soaking wet and covered in mud. The instant he's inside he shakes hard, spraying everything in a ten-foot radius with muddy rainwater. He reeks of wet dog scent, and I cover my nose and back away.

"Fuck, shut the door!" Allie says, bolting toward it as rain pours in, but another piercing clap of thunder shatters the night, and Shep yelps loudly and leaps up as if I'm going to catch him. I stumble backward, slamming into the couch and scooting it a few inches forward. The inertia of the fall forces me over the back of the couch, and Shep topples to the ground. The box of toy guns tips over and the guns go skittering across the powder-blue carpet.

"Woah," Allie says, covering her mouth. She shut the door while I was having my fall, and now that I lie upside down on the couch reeling from the blow, she stares at the toys. I wriggle until my legs fall onto the cushions and look at what she's gawking over. Some of the guns are lit up and flashing and a few of them make noises. "That's so cool. They actually work!"

I shrug my shoulders and sigh hard. "Dammit, Shep," I whine, realizing my shirt is covered in mud, and it's in my hair, all down my legs. "I guess you forgot how to German Shepard." She doesn't even laugh at my joke.

"Oh god," Allie says as Shep stands back up. I climb off the couch lazily and watch Allie manhandle Shep by his collar, dragging him down the hall to the laundry room where his kennel is. My only thought is that I need another drink, so I hurry to the sink and get the bottle of Schnapps and when it's hoisted to my mouth and easily flowing down my throat, Allie returns and snatches it from me.

"God, Jess, you're going to pass out." She scowls at me and takes the bottle, replacing the lid. "No more!"

"Okay, Mom." I roll my eyes and look down at my t-shirt and hold it out from my body. "This is nasty."

"Yes, it is. You need a shower, and bed. Upstairs you go."

Allie stands behind me with both hands on my back pushing me toward the stairs, and I have no choice but to comply with her. Sadness creeps back in, reminding me of my loss, which reminds me of how I tried to feel something other than loss. Which reminds me of the porn and the failed play time. I feel like a failure. I want another drink, but before I can protest and get to my Schnapps, she has me in the bathroom tearing my shirt off.

"I don't want to be alone, Allie." I drape my arms over her back as I wobble on my feet, and she pulls my panties down. I'm a little embarrassed that I haven't shaven in a few days, but she doesn't make fun of me.

"I got you, babe. You're not alone." She turns the water on and leaves the glass door of the shower open as the water heats up. I sway more, using her for support. I wrap my arms around her and lay my head on her shoulder, so drunk I feel like I could pass out standing here.

"You love me, right?"

"Of course, I love you. You're my best friend."

"I love you too, Allie Bug," I tell her, petting her head. "You're so pretty. You should be on a magazine." There are two of her, I swear.

"Come on, in you go. Time to shower." She helps me turn around, and I walk into the shower, but as she backs away, I grab her wrist.

"No, I can't be alone. I can't do this alone."

Her eyes flick nervously at the shower then at the door to the bathroom. "Are you that drunk?"

"I need you. That's why I told you to come over. I can't do it, okay?" I'm not even sure if my words are making sense to her. All I know is I don't want to be alone for a single second, not even in the shower. My heart is too broken right now. The silence and solitude would kill me.

"Jess..." She bites her lip and I pull her hand.

"Get in here, Allie. You said you'd help me. This is what I need. I can't do this alone."

Allie stares at me with her eyebrows raised. I stand halfway in the hot water but ready to climb back out if she leaves. I don't care if I'm muddy. I don't want to be alone.

Chapter 2

Allie

I know Jess's Grandpa just died, and she's really lonely, but I am looking into the eyes of a seriously drunk woman who is trying to get me into the shower with her to make her come. Today was hard; I get it. She was supposed to have a car, not a box of old toy guns. But this?

"Jess..." I hesitate. I walked in on her masturbating, and god that was fucking hot. It made me so fucking horny, but she's hurting. She doesn't know what she's doing. She's drunk.

"Please, I need this. I can't do this alone." Her words are so slurred I can barely understand her.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I have always known she's like me--lesbian and all--but we have never even discussed doing this together. We kissed under that mistletoe but only as a prank to have a little fun with my big brother who absolutely hates anyone from the community.

"You said you'd help," she whines. Her begging is so insistent. I try to pry my hand away so I can undress, but she pulls me so hard I find myself standing in the flow of water with her pressed up against the wall, and I'm drenched.

Jess moans and rests her head back. She's soaked, but that makes sense since she was the one covered in mud. I was just an innocent bystander when Shep acted like a twat and jumped on her--thunder chicken. I, however, remain completely clean. I had a shower at home earlier when I got home. But here I am, not sure what I'm really going to do in this shower with her since she "needs me."

"Here," she says, shoving a shampoo bottle in my hand, and my eyes grow wide like they have a mind of their own. I never knew Jess was so kinky. I look at the bottle then at her face. "Come on, do me," she says insistently.

I'm simultaneously amused and aroused, my body starting to ache. This is the sort of shit I'd do, but Jess is innocent, sweet even. I was shocked to know she watched porn, though, so maybe I don't know everything about her. Shrugging, I take the bottle and hold it in my hand for a second. It's narrow, not even as big as a pop can, but still, a shampoo bottle? I offer a questioning look, and she pushes the hair out of her face and sighs.

"Are you going to do it?"

"With this?" I ask, still shocked. I shake my head in disbelief.

"Well what else are you going to use?" She looks me in the eye,and I am at a total loss for words. Like, I've had sex with a few women before, so I know how this is supposed to go, but I've never had drunken sex with my best friend who is begging me to get her off. Am I supposed to kiss her? Just touch her? "Allie," she whines, shaking her entire body. Her tits sway, and I'm unable to look at anything else. They're perfect, honestly. I've seen her naked a few times--after-school track practice when we showered, one time at camp, and once when she was dared to streak the football game senior year. But this? Fuck, this is so fucking hot.

"Hey," I say, feeling the desire to actually do this rise up in me.

"What?" She tries to pry her eyes open and look at me.

"You're really fucking hot." I reach out and touch her tit, pressing a thumb into her nipple and then pinching it and twisting.

Jess hisses and then sucks in a breath. "What?" she asks, and I watch her hand slide across her hip to her pussy. She rubs herself while I fondle her tit.

"I mean, this... you.... So fucking hot." I squeeze her tit again, kneading it with my hand. Then I slide the bottle between her legs, past her swirling fingers, and she's so fucking wet it slides right in.

Jess groans and gasps, and her eyes shoot wide open. "Oh fuck... What are you doing?"

I pump the bottle into her as she touches herself. "I'm doing what you asked me to do." Her tit is so perfect, just the right size for my small hands. Why haven't we done this before? God, this is so hot, if I wasn't dripping from the shower water, I'd be able to tell how fucking wet this was making me. I'm so horny now.

"I meant shampoo my hair!" she wails, and she leans forward, her stomach spasming as I fuck her with the bottle.

"Oh god! Oh my god. I'm so sorry." I back away, suddenly mortified that I've read everything the wrong way. Jess grabs the bottle with one hand and my wrist with the other.

"Well don't fucking stop. It's going to work," she groans, fucking herself.

"What?"

"Get over here and finish me." She forces my hand back to the bottle, and I'm so confused I don't know what to do. She didn't mean it, but now she wants it?

When she bends and tries to kiss me, I lose it. I turn my face, and she attacks my ear, nibbling and sucking gently. I want my clothes off, to feel her against me, but I fuck her with that bottle so hard.

"God... I need more, Allie," she whimpers, then she pushes my shoulder.

"Oh fuck, Jess. This is so hot, but you're going to regret this when you wake up."

She pushes harder. "Fucking eat me, Allie," she begs, and I have never been more turned on in my life.

I work my way down her body as I slowly lower myself to my knees. Her tits beg for attention, but I only get to flick each nipple before she's shoving me lower. At this angle the water hits my back and runs down it, so I am free to pleasure her as long as it takes.

Her clit is swollen, hard beneath the tip of my tongue as I flick it then take it between my lips and pinch it gently. The bottle slides in and out of her, though it's a tight fit. She claws my head, pulling my hair.

"Oh god, oh fucking god." Jess is so loud, if there wasn't a storm going on the neighbors would hear her. "Oh my fucking god in heaven!"

She leans on my shoulders as I lick her and suck. God, I'd finger myself while I did this if it wouldn't take me twenty minutes to get out of these goddamn jeans. Jess writhes, leaning on me so hard I almost fall over. I pump the bottle into her until I feel resistance and know she's coming.

"Ohhhh, mmmm, fuck," she groans, and she pulls my hair. "So fucking good, Allie. Oh god, I'm coming."

She shudders, and her knees almost buckle, but I don't stop. I've never fucked anyone with a shampoo bottle, but there is a first time for everything. Jess spasms and jolts, clawing at my back and screaming her pleasure out, and when she is a whimpering ball of nerve endings, I suck her a few more times, then stand up slowly. Her hand replaces mine on the bottle as I pay attention to her tits, sucking and nipping at her nipples.

I take a moment to pull my shirt over my head then take my bra off. No way is she getting me this worked up and not helping me finish. But as I put her hand on my chest, a booming clap of thunder shakes the house and the power goes out. It startles me and she wraps her arms around me for a second. Then something clatters in the shower.

"What was that?" I ask, startled.

"The bottle," she giggles, then pulls me closer. God she's so hot. "You are really good at that, Allie."

"Jess, you're so drunk. Are you going to remember this?" Her hands slide down my body and touch my tits. "Mmmm," I moan. I want her to fuck me now, like, really bad.

The water starts to run cold, so I shut it off and push her hair out of her face. She's at least had a rinse, but I don't know how much longer it's going to be before she passes out.

"Babe, we need to go to bed." I coax her toward the shower door and open it. She stumbles out, and I dry her off. She sits on the toilet while I wrestle out of the jeans, which takes a surprising amount of energy, but I'm still so fucking horny I can't stand it.

"Allie?"

"Yeah, hun?" I take a towel and squeeze my hair, and she reaches out and touches my hip, sliding her hand down between my legs. I groan. God, I want to come so badly now. Jess would never have been my go-to sex partner, but it makes sense. We really care about each other. We're best friends. And she's really hot. I've always thought that.

"Can I taste your delicious, delicious pussy?"

I chuckle at how fucking drunk she is and the fact that she wants to pleasure me now. "Yes, you can." I take her hand, then have to help her stand up. We make our way carefully in the pitch-black house to the bedroom, where her vibrator is still humming on the floor. She climbs into bed and sprawls out, and I pick up the toy and turn it off and lay it on the nightstand.

"Still want to taste me?" I ask her, hoping she hasn't passed out already. I touch myself lightly, and my pussy screams to be penetrated. This has to be so fucking wrong, but I'm so horny, and she is so into it too.

"Sit on my face," she says, patting her chest.

"No, here," I tell her, coaxing her to the side of the bed.

I can barely see her, only when the lightning flashes, but she crawls toward me and kisses my stomach, then my hip, then my inner thigh. "I've never done this."

Confused, I wonder what she means. Never given oral? She's a lesbian. How does she get other women off if she's never done this? My brain goes some weird place for a second until I feel her fingers searching me, then her tongue press against my clit.

"Oh shit," I hiss, lifting a leg up. I rest my foot on the bed and grip her hair for balance. "Jess... yeah, like that."

She laps at me like a dog, licking and sucking my lip. Her fingers work into me too, like she's an expert at finding my g-spot and touching it. Then stroke, then pull, and swirl. I couldn't even do it this good myself.

"Oh, fuck me..." I am already so close, my body on edge. Since I walked in on her with that porn, I've needed this. "Yes, oh god."

I feel her fingers get thicker; she's put another one in me. It's glorious; I feel so incredible. My tits bounce as I lean forward and almost lose my balance, but Jess does something that shocks me. I feel my pussy stretch, and I feel like I'm going to burst. Her fist sinks, and I screech.

"Holy fuck, what did you do!"

"Mmmm, my fist," she says. "Just take it."

"Oh my fucking god, where did you learn this?" Jess is the innocent one. I'm the wild child. She is full of all sorts of surprises tonight.

"Porn, duh," she moans, then sucks me harder. Her fist pumps into me, and I lose all conscious thought. It's thick, filling me and making my knees weak.

"Oh shit, now, Jess. Do it now." I rest my hands on her head as orgasm hits me, wracking my body in convulsions. I shake and quiver, moaning at the top of my lungs. It's the best orgasm I've had in weeks. I think I say the word fuck fifty times, and when my body calms down, and she's still sucking me, I think about going again, but I just can't stand up anymore.

"Jess..." I rub her head as she licks my pussy, her fist still buried. "Jess, babe... I'm tired."

She pulls her mouth and her fist away and whines. "Awww, but I was having fun."

"Sleep, babe. We will have tomorrow," I tell her, but I'm not sure if she will even remember this.

I fucking will. My god will I remember this.

Jess crawls up onto her bed and collapses, and I walk around the bed and wrestle the covers up across her. She grabs my wrist and says, "Hold me?"

The sex was surprising, but this bit? It's the real Jess here. "Of course," I tell her, climbing into bed. She lays so close to the edge of the bed there is barely room for me, but I manage to spoon her. The softness of her skin pressed against mine is intimate--something Jess and I have never been. Something I only had with Jenny Lake--my ex and the only woman I've ever loved. God, that breakup sucked.

She falls asleep quickly, but I don't get up right away. I linger, enjoying this. I've never thought of Jess as a partner, but we are such good friends it actually makes sense. We care about each other and have so much in common. And apparently, she's not as much of a prude in bed as I thought she'd be. I'm the adventurous one, or at least I thought I was. I'm tempted to stay here all night, sleep with her, wake up in her arms and see how she reacts, but with the shock of her grandpa just dying, I decide that's a bad idea. If she remembers, she remembers. If not, it's better that way.

I pry my reluctant hands from her curves and tuck her in, then tiptoe to her dresser and steal a pair of her gym shorts and a t-shirt. My thick thighs and huge tits barely fit into her clothing. I got the hourglass figure in a short stack, and she got the classy, elegant hips and tiny tits that can go braless in one of those sexy backless gowns. The shirt stretches over my chest more like a child's t-shirt and the gym shorts fit like spandex, but at least I'm clothed.

Letting myself out of the bedroom in the pitch black, I use the wall as a guide, feeling my way toward the bathroom. My wet clothing and Jess's muddy stuff need to be laundered. I find them where we left them and then carefully make my way to the stairs. It's still raining hard, and I have no clue when the power will come back on, but I'll have to wait up to get my clothing washed and dried tonight. If I don't, I won't have anything to wear home, and I'm not going in public dressed like this.

Shep is whimpering--idiot. He's so afraid of this storm. I guess he doesn't like being alone either, and I know he and Jess are literally symbiotic. When she cries, he climbs on her lap; when he's sick, she can't function. Thank god he's only two and has several more years of life.

Navigating the stairs in the dark is terrifying, so I sit on the top step and scoot down one step at a time until I'm on the floor at the bottom. Shep's whines are mixed with some light scratching, which I know Jess hates. Her landlord will make her pay for repairs if he ruins the door, so I head toward the laundry room just off the kitchen and open the door. It's still dark, but Shep knows it's me. The stench of wet dog is grotesque.

"God, mutt, you smell awful." I push past his licking tongue and whiney nose whistles and find the washer. I can't do a thing without power, so I just lay the wet clothes on top and head back out. Shep dashes ahead of me. Of course he can see in the dark and I'm over here stubbing my toes on everything. "Hey, calm down," I hiss, patting my leg, trying to get him to come to me. But all I hear is the sound of his nails clacking on the floor.