The Sunshine Project Pt. 14

Story Info
A Sapphic sci-fi romance Novel.
6.2k words
4.52
1.1k
0
1

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 40

Jess

"Allie..." I whine. I was going to say yes. I mean, that's the entire reason I came up here, to tell her yes. She can shrink me. I want her to do it. But she points the gun at Beck and fires, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I feel my breath sucked right from my lungs, and I can't stay here.

Without thinking, I get off the bed and walk out. I'm so embarrassed. I invited Beck up here even though I wanted it to be only me and Allie because the way Allie kissed her while watching me, I thought it's what she wanted. I never wanted to kiss Beck. I want Allie so bad, and now I know she's perfect for Beck. She didn't even hesitate to do exactly what Allie wanted. I've been telling her no for weeks.

I am butt naked. All the lights are on downstairs and the curtains open, and I don't even care. Maybe it's the alcohol, or maybe I'm just totally heartbroken. Allie is in love with Beck, and now they're upstairs doing what I thought was something special for me and her. I want to leave. Maybe I have some clothes in the laundry room. I can't drive, but I can walk, and maybe that's what I need. A long walk to clear my head.

So I head toward the laundry room when I hear someone on the stairs. I turn to see Allie with the shrink ray in her hand and panic on her face. "Jess, are you okay?"

I cover my chest, now very aware that I'm naked and that I'm standing in front of my best friend. I reach over and flick off the lights in the kitchen to at least dim the view. "I'm fine," I tell her, bravely hiding my emotion, but I'm not fine at all. I'm hurt really badly.

She sets the gun down on the stand next to her bag and walks toward me, reaching for the living room light. She shuts it off, and we're plunged into almost darkness. It's a full moon out; the light is enough to softly illuminate the living room. Allie reaches for me, and I hesitate and take a step away. Why is she doing this?

"Don't lie to me." She grabs my hand despite my efforts to evade her grasp, and my shoulders sink. "What's wrong?"

A month's worth of pent-up emotion threatens to ooze out of my pores if I don't just open up and tell her what I feel. I hated the idea of girls' night with Beck. I never wanted to invite her. I see how amazing they are together, and how much Allie likes her. I'm not blind. She's falling in love right in front of me, and when she commits to Beck, it's over between us. I'll lose my best friend because I can't go back to self-pleasing and watch her relationship with Beck develop, wishing it was me.

"Jess... Tell me now."

Her eyes implore me to say anything at all. It's like she's hurting as badly as me, but that can't be so. She's the one who keeps inviting Beck, and she says it's because she wants to keep Beck happy so she doesn't turn us in, but I don't think it is. I see the way she kisses her.

I wring my hands and bite my lip. My breathing is erratic, coming in short choppy gasps. I've never felt this way about anyone. I love her so much it hurts me, but I'd still give her everything, even if it meant backing off so she can have Beck, but first she has to know what I'm feeling.

In a hasty move that shocks her, I cup both of her cheeks and cover her mouth with mine. The flavor of her cherry Chapstick hits my tongue making me eager to kiss her more. This isn't like Beck. There was no spark, no excitement. Just lips and tongues touching, but this... Fuck, Allie's mouth against mine, hot and wet, sends my body into overdrive. I step forward, still gripping her cheeks and kissing her, and she doesn't resist. She rests both hands on my hips and squeezes me. I kiss her so hard I'm sucking air, and I pull away to have a breath.

Allie looks into my eyes, and I expect her to pull away and be upset, but she doesn't. She slowly takes several deep breaths, her chest rising and falling, and then she whispers, "I love you, Jess. Like... honestly love you love you, and I know I promised that we wouldn't ruin our relationship, but you have to know we're perfect for each other. We've been best friends for like ages, and now we are doing this thing, and I swear I won't let anything happen to our friendship because I can't imagine myself with--"

I don't even let her finish. My heart is bursting with emotion. I kiss her again and hold her body against mine. "I love you too, Allie. Like love you love you, and I don't want anyone else either." I kiss her again, harder, and feel her arms wrap around my body. Shit, I never thought this would happen. I can't even come up for air this time. I'm so lost in her that I don't ever want to breathe again if it means taking my lips from hers.

Her fingers claw at my back, and I gasp into her mouth, and when she pulls away to kiss down my neck, I moan. "Oh God, Allie, I was so afraid you'd think I was insane." I pull her mouth back to mine but after a quick kiss she pulls away.

"Fuck, I've been wanting to say it for so long. I thought you would hate me, that you would be freaked out by how crazy I am and just get grossed out." She kisses me again and reaches for my ass, pulling me hard into her. My mound rubs against hers and heat explodes in my groin.

"Shit, Allie...I need you so bad."

She pushes me backward slowly, and my toes feel the carpet become wood flooring. Then I feel the kitchen counter press against my ass. "I need you too, Jess. And I mean, I need you in my life forever. I want us to be just me and you... no more threesomes, no other girls. Me and you."

I'm not protesting. Especially when she kisses me and touches my pussy, swirling her fingers in the puddle collected there. Each touch makes me shiver with need and love. Her fingers know exactly what to do. I lift myself on to the counter and spread my legs and Allie's mouth travels across my collar bone and downward. She swirls the tip of her tongue around a nipple as she pushes two fingers into me. I'm so ready to feel her eat me, but not like raunchy get-me-off kind of sex. Like love, like she wants me to feel amazing, because this time it's not just hair and nails.

"Oh, God... Allie," I moan, pushing her shoulders lower. Her lips kiss my hipbone and then my right thigh. Then my left thigh. Then her hands part my legs farther, and she dives in. I suck in a breath and thrust my hips forward to meet her as her tongue plunges into my folds. It's electric and wild, and I grab handfuls of her hair and pull her face into me.

"Mmmm," she moans against me, and I'm already on the edge. I've never felt this way, so aroused I could go in seconds, but just hearing Allie say she loves me the way I love her is enough to make me go right now. She pushes her fingers in and finds my pleasure spot as she sucks my clit, and I begin shaking, waiting for climax to strike.

"I love you... oh fuck, I love you, Allie..." I grind my hips against her face and rock them, and her tongue swishes back and forth over my clit until I'm a quivering mess of howls and grunts. The orgasm is so intense I almost piss myself and remember when Allie did that, which only fucks with my mind and makes it more intense. I moan and pant, and I'm certain I pull some of her hair out, and when it's over, and she stands and kisses me, I taste myself on her lips, and I start to cry. I cry so hard she wraps her arms around my waist and holds me, and I sob until tears are streaming down her back.

"I love you..." It's all I can say, and I say it a dozen times until she pries herself away from me and kisses me into calmness.

Her forehead rests against mine, and she rubs her nose over mine. "I love you too, Jess. And I'm never planning to not love you."

This moment couldn't be more perfect. It's not like that sex was crazy adventurous or anything, but it was Allie, and that's all I ever want again. I hold her until my heart calms, and I realize that I've neglected her need on account of my emotional catharsis. I sigh and kiss the top of her shoulder, then nudge her to back up. She takes a step away, and I slip off the counter and take her hand.

"What are you doing?" she asks, following me into the living room.

"Something I should have done a long time ago. I was terrified. I even had a panic attack at work over this, but you are the best thing that has ever been in my life." I stop by the table where the shrink ray lays. "So if this is what you want, then I want you to have it. And I don't want you to have it with Beck, or Cora, or anyone else. I want to be your everything." I place the handle of the gun in her hand, and she shakes her head.

"Jess, you don't have to do this. You are perfect the way you are."

"But it's what you want. You've asked me so many times, and I know you fantasize about it. Just promise me you will not go up there with Beck and do this. That it's you and me now." I bite my lip and wait for her answer.

"I love you, Jess. And I will never want another woman as long as I live. You're it for me. Beck is nothing to me." She hooks her pinky around mine in a gesture we chose in eighth grade.

I curl my pinky around hers too, then lead her to the couch where I sit down and spread my legs. "Then shrink me, because you may not get this opportunity again." Allie smiles, and it's genuine happiness, and I am so terrified. I clench my eyes shut but see the flash of green anyway.

My body feels energized, like a sudden wave of electricity jolts through me. Then I hear my back crack and feel pressure in every joint, every muscle tense and taut with an intense feeling of being stretched and crushed. I whimper and moan, and feel the fabric of the sofa scrape over my bare ass; then like a breath of fresh air I feel relief. The room is still and quiet. The couch shakes, and I open my eyes.

"Oh God, Jess, you're so fucking cute." Allie lays the gun on the coffee table, and her fingers dip into her valley as she rubs herself. "Shit, I am so horny for you. I want to come."

"How can I help?" I ask, forcing my racing thoughts out of my head. I want to freak out but as I look into her eyes, I'm calmed. I know she'll take care of me the way I took care of her, maybe better. She grounds me. She is my zen.

She smirks and wags her eyebrows, and I know she wants to use me like her little toy but that's where I draw the limit. "Maybe on your birthday..." I force a smile, and she snickers.

"Just touch yourself, play a little."

So I do. I massage my clit while I watch her playing. She needs no toys or vibration, no wine bottle or tiny shrunken girl toy. It literally takes her seconds to get off, the way it did for me, and I know it's because I've given her what her heart and mind crave. With two fingers on her clit and a few pumping in and out of her pussy, she spasms and jerks. I feel like I could come again too, but I stop playing and watch her face. She's so pretty when she's having an orgasm. And her muffled cries only make me want to squeeze her. I'm not a toucher, so believe me when I say I love this woman, and I want to hold her against my chest the rest of my life.

When she pulls her fingers out and offers them to me, I lick the tip of one of them and taste her. It makes me hungry to taste her again every day the rest of our lives. The puddle on the sofa, however, makes me laugh. She blushes when she sees where I'm looking and wipes it with her fingers but only smears it around.

"It's okay." I snicker and scoot over on the cushion. She climbs up next to me and lays down. I can't explain the sense of vulnerability I feel as she curls around me, and it's not just because I'm small and she's huge. I feel safe with Allie, in every way. She knows everything about me, all the ugly things and dark things, and she's never judged me for them. In fact, she loved me more in spite of them.

"Jess, I'm sorry about the thing with Beck. I was stupid. I wasn't thinking it was special, and honestly I planned to tell her to fuck off tonight." Allie holds me against her chest, my body pressed against her tits. It's awkward and strangely intimate at the same time.

"You were going to break up with her?" I push a few strands of hair out of my face and shiver. Being small isn't like being frozen. At least when I was frozen I had no clue, so I didn't have to feel the anxiety of it.

"Well, technically it won't be breaking up. We were never an item. I just kept her happy so she wouldn't go tell someone about our shrink ray issue."

"Or the freeze ray.... God, I still can't believe you did that." I turn my back to her and snuggle against her body. Just thinking of that night makes me cold.

"Yeah, that... I'm sorry again. I should have just had this conversation with you back then. You deserved better and I failed." Allie yawns and uses the throw to cover us. She is slurring her words a lot now. The Absinthe she drank is catching up to her quickly. I didn't have enough to make me too drunk, but I feel sleep coming.

"It's okay," I yawn, "honestly I kinda liked the idea of trying that again. When you froze me I was mildly horny still. I mean you made me come." I snicker. "But when you thawed me... or unfroze me... Which is it?" I think for a second and then say, "Anyway when I was normal again, I was intensely horny. So I think the freeze ray must intensify the physical sensations you have, like they're still building but just paused... It'd be worth experimenting." I look up to see her eyes shut. Her mouth hangs open and a drop of drool has gathered near the corner. I scoot down a little, hoping to not wake up damp and smelling like her breath.

She licks her lips and mutters, "Can I keep you?"

"Forever..." I whisper. Then I let sleep take me.

When I wake up around one a.m. with a bladder screaming to piss, I'm forced to wake her. She's still wasted and unable to get me a K-cup, so I force her to resize me--which is okay but painful. Still, I'd much rather hold her as my normal size. I'm happy the gun works so soon too; we never tested how long it takes to fully recharge, and with both shots used up before nine p.m. I'm thankful it's less than four hours.

I curl up next to her when I'm done peeing, and she tangles her legs in mine, fully unaware that I'm there. I hope she meant everything she said, and it wasn't just the Absinthe speaking. Because I mean everything I said, and I have no intention of taking it back.

Chapter 41

Cora

I can't even believe what almost just happened. They must be so fucking drunk they forgot I exist because why on earth would they come in here to do their nasty threesome shit with me in here? I climb off the makeshift bed Jess put out for me and walk toward the door. Allie doesn't seem to understand that Jess is really in love with her; she hasn't since I got here, so she probably never will, even though it's obvious.

Yawning, I round the end of the bed, and I'm startled to see another woman standing in front of me--and she's my size. I saw the green flash, but I thought when Jess ran out, their friend ran out too. For a moment I panic, but as it sinks in that she's my same size the anxiety wanes. She won't tell anyone about me because she's the in the same boat as me.

"Uh... are you okay?" I walk toward her. She tries to walk but she's swaying, pretty drunk by the looks of it.

"You know, Jess isn't so bad after all. She's a good kisser." She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and leans against the bed frame. "Maybe I can keep Jess and Allie."

"What are you saying?" I shake my head and look out the door. If Jess got up and ran out it is because she is hurting. Whatever it is, I totally blame Allie for it, not this woman, though I haven't fully decided about her. I don't even know her name--unless this is that Beck creature.

"I'm saying, I'm going to take their shrinking gun and shrink Allie and keep her, and maybe I'll shrink Jess too." She hiccups and walks toward the door, and I step in her way. Whatever it is they are dealing with down there, I can't let this bitch go interrupt it. Jess deserves to have privacy when she's hurting. She's been through enough.

"I can't let you go down there right now." I stand directly between her and the door. I'm not sure what they are doing, but I hope it's talking. Both of them need this, even though I'm still super pissed at Allie for freezing Jess. If now is the moment that Jess confesses to loving her then I won't let that get ruined--for Jess's sake. She deserves way better than Allie, but love is love.

"Get out of my way." Beck shoves me, and I stumble, but I shove her right back, and she falls into the bit of blanket gathered on the floor next to the bed. She's pretty wasted, but still stands right back up. "Look, if we're not going to fuck they need to make me large again."

My thoughts race. If Allie just walked out and kept Beck small, there must be a reason. Even if that only reason is that she is drunk and worried about Jess. I can't fix her now anyway. Allie has the gun, and even if she didn't, I saw how well that went with me trying to unfreeze Jess. The guns are too large. Besides, Beck would only tromp down there and interrupt their moment.

"It's not so bad being small." I try to comfort her, shrugging, though I can see where she might be uncomfortable. Being naked in front of a complete stranger is awkward. I have clothes at least. "I've been this way a while."

"What do you mean? You're their little sex toy?" She pushes a few prickly hairs off her forehead. They look like they're caked in gel or something, spiky and not very obedient.

"Uh fuck no. I'm not a carpet muncher." Gross--as if. Though I wouldn't put it past Allie to actually use a gay bomb on me. "It just sort of... happened."

"Hmm... So you like it here? I mean... You like being small?"

"I'm not sure that's any of your business. I'm just saying, you'll survive a night. Just go lay down and let them talk." I start to turn toward my bed again, but Beck walks toward the door, and I dart into the gap again.

"Get out of my way. I have an important court date in the morning. I need to get big again and go home and sleep." She tries to sidestep me, but I block her path again.

"No. I'm not letting you ruin it for them. Give them a bit of time. Then we can go out there."

Beck clearly does not like my suggestion because she grabs my blonde ponytail courtesy of Jess and yanks me to the side. With large, determined steps she wobbles toward the door, but since I have no alcohol in my system I arrive faster. I push her back as I dart out, then reach beneath the door and pull it shut until I hear the latch click. I've fucked myself as far as a comfortable night's sleep is concerned--unless Jess or Allie comes back up here--but I've successfully prevented her from going out of the room.

This whole fucking thing is too complicated. I'm really beginning to rethink wanting to stay small, which is a good thing considering they plan to make me normal tomorrow morning. I need to face the music, go speak to my parents, and finally start a new life. Maybe I'll call Danny and apologize. Maybe they'll help me explain to him how the gun works, and then he'll let me shrink and live in his dorm. Or maybe I'll fade into obscurity and be invisible--working at McDonalds and driving a dumpy old car the rest of my life.

I walk to the top step and sit down, and as I do I hear some soft talking over the sound of Beck banging on the door. Curiosity gets the better of me, and I slide down a few steps until the living room comes into my line of sight. I sit there eavesdropping on the edge of the staircase with my legs dangling, leaning on one of the spindles of the banister. I have no clue what's happening until I hear Jess calling Allie's name, and then I feel instantly ashamed of myself for listening in.

Only, my body hasn't had a release in weeks, and I feel things stirring at the mewling sounds Jess makes. Then for a few seconds it's quiet. I should get up and go, but I stay there hugging that spindle and willing myself not to get aroused. Allie and Jess walk toward the couch, and Jess lays down. Then Allie fucking shrinks her. She points the gun at her and fires, and holy fuck she starts playing.

12