The Sunshine Project

A 15-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
A Sapphic sci-fi romance Novel
0
31.1k
23
21
66


Started: 10/25/2023

Updated: 11/30/2023

The author has completed this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

She’s my best friend...

but I’m falling in love.

When Gus dies my world is put into a tailspin. Not only am I alone in this world with no family, but the people who are supposed to be my family treat me like an outcast. Sure, he leaves me a chunk of money to continue my education, and the horse he loved so fondly, but when my step-cousin Cora dumps her “inheritance” in my lap it only causes problems.

Now, my best friend is shrunken by some government science experiment gone wrong. Cora’s parents are trying to force me off the land that is rightfully mine—left to me in the will. And in the middle of it all, I’m having an emotional crisis, and my best friend is looking more like the perfect life partner.

Never in my life did I think my grandfather was a goverment agent creating biological weapons. I have to figure out how to reverse this thing and get my best friend back, all while coming up with twenty grand just to keep my horse and the land he lives on.

If the people from Project Sunshine knew about Grandpa Gus’s experimenting, they’d come and take the shrink ray and lock me up.

Which is why I have to work fast....

Or someone is going to find out I shrank her.

TABLE OF CONTENTS