The Super Brain is Super Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home, said hello to my parents, and got ready for bed, still in a daze. My cock leapt to life when I took it in my hand, but it wasn't Laura's chest or butt that I thought about. I built and came in a hot wave thinking about her trembling body in my hands, her shudders as she came, and her passion racing into me. I came through her gift of sharing herself. That was more intense than anything else.

I fell into a deep sleep, Laura's spirit infusing my dreams. I woke up late but deeply refreshed, a bit of last night's glow still in me.

I called Laura later that morning, heeding some instinct in me.

"Thanks again for a magical evening," she said. "I slept fantastic."

"It was magical for me too, Laura. After suitable, ah, preparations, I slept fantastic myself."

"Someday I'll get you to tell me about those preparations," Laura said, laughing.

"They're just the thing for restful sleep."

"Especially after a night with your horny girlfriend?"

"Especially after that, yes."

"Have a great day, Shawn. Susan's coming over. We have a lot to talk about."

"Girl talk?"

"Oh, yes. You don't mind, do you?"

"I'm fine. I trust Susan, and she's given me some great advice." I laughed. "And I suspect that she would drag it out of you anyway."

Laura chuckled. "Susan? She's relentless. Better to surrender immediately. But you should get on your knees and thank her the next time you see her. She's gotten both of us to lower some of our inhibitions."

"One BIG thank you coming up."

"From both of us. Goodbye, Shawn."

Susan texted me that evening. Going running Sunday morning before it gets hot. Want a partner.

We ran together talking about school and a bunch of other things. Susan slowed on the way back.

"Let's cool down for a while."

We got our breath back, then Susan pounced.

"I almost came listening to Laura's story yesterday. You rocked her world. She was still glowing when we talked."

My face got hot, but Susan already knew everything. I just went with it.

"I see what you mean about her being wired for fun. She was so responsive that even a clueless boy like me could get her off."

Susan levelled her gaze at me. "From what I heard, you're not as clueless as you say. Tell me about this responsive part of Laura."

"I could sense what she wanted, and I could feel her reactions. When she came, it felt like I came. In fact, it was more intense than when I cum. I felt tuned into her, and just resonated at her frequency."

"Shawn. Any guy that can do that to a girl is going to rock her world. Women want to tune in with their partner-that's what they look for and so seldom find. You're something special to Laura for that. The mechanics can be learned; the connection not so much."

She continued. "Here's an example. You spend a long time building her up to boiling, keeping her comfortable and wanting more, and then you take her over the edge. When it's over, and she wonders about how deeply she shared herself, you hold her close and she can feel that you treasured what she shared. Then you cuddle with her for a long time, helping her collect herself, before hugging her and going home. You call the next day. Shawn, Laura is glowing because she felt cherished. It was her first sexual experience with a boy, and it was glorious. She doesn't feel cheap or used. She didn't feel pressured to do anything. She knows how lucky she is to have you. So it's not surprising that she can't wait to play with you again."

"I guess I didn't think about that way."

"That's the great part. You're wired that way. That was what we talked about the most. Us girls want a connection, and you have it. So you can be clueless and still be wildly successful."

"Thanks for telling me, Susan."

"What are friends for? By the way, Laura told me you were okay with us talking. We would do it anyway, but I feel better about it. And I trust you, so to be fair, I'll let Laura fill you in a bit on what we talk about. For instance, I made Laura tell me the story again, slowly and in great detail about what she felt. My hands kind of wandered where they shouldn't, and I came hard on the second telling. Laura did the same. So your evening was good for all of us, Shawn."

"I'm not sure I'll be able to walk home."

Susan looked down and laughed. "I'll switch subjects to let you calm down."

Susan mercifully did, and she took us through a stretching routine that helped us both relax.

As we were saying goodbye, however, she looked over. "One more piece of advice. If you ever get the feeling that Laura wants more skin-on-skin contact, it's not your imagination." She waved. "See you at school, Shawn."

Susan left me, my mind in a daze. She covered a lot of ground in a few minutes. First, she helped me understand a little more about women, and what I should do to keep Laura happy. Next, she dropped the bombshell that she and Laura masturbated together retelling the story. That was almost too hot to think about. Finally, she hinted that Laura was open to more intimacy in the future. Did this get any better?

My post-run shower involved a little extracurricular activity, with the thought of Laura and Susan masturbating pushing me to a twitching orgasm. When I went over to study with Laura that afternoon, she gave me a long, tight hug. We studied for a while, then it was time for me to go. Laura followed me out to her porch.

"Would you be interested in a picnic next Saturday?" she asked.

"Sure. Sounds like fun."

"I know of a great, secluded spot that's an easy hike from the road. Be sure to clear your calendar for the afternoon. It may take a while."

"Believe me, I've got nothing but time."

"Good answer, Shawn." And she gave me a smoldering kiss.

During the week, Laura gave me instructions on what to bring. Being a nerd, I also did a little internet research to learn what women like, just in case that knowledge would come in handy. Susan's words had definitely stuck in my brain.

Saturday came, and Laura picked me up. She looked good in an outfit that would work on a tennis court.

"Susan and I found this spot while on a hike one day. We've picnicked there before, but I always thought it would be a great place for a date. With late fall upon us, I wanted to get out before it got cold. The forecast called for a warm, dry weekend."

Laura chatted happily during the drive to the nearby state park. She had the food stashed in a day pack, and she asked me to pack a blanket and drinks. From the parking lot, Laura took a trail, then branched off.

"Susan and I did some satellite map research of spots at this park, then came out and evaluated them in person. We like to hike, and we like having some spots to go and have a girl chat where we won't be disturbed. This spot is one of our favorites."

We hiked upward for twenty minutes or so and arrived at a clearing in the trees with views of the surrounding valley. Large boulders provided privacy and shade, but allowed us to look outward.

"I thought we'd start with lunch while we enjoy the view. After that we could relax for a while, if that sounds good to you."

"Sounds perfect. I'll get this blanket spread."

We enjoyed lunch, catching up on things, and pointing out landmarks in the valley. We packed up the leftovers, and Laura took my hand.

"Let's relax for a bit. Why don't we move the blanket where we can lean against that boulder?" We got it moved, then she motioned me down.

"Let's get these shoes off and really relax."

We both did, then she looked over at me.

"OK if I snuggle back against you?"

"Oh, yeah."

Laura laughed and moved between my legs, leaning back into my chest. She turned her head back, and I captured her lips with mine.

"Ohhhhh," she breathed into me. I caressed her arms and sides, getting hums of approval. When we heated up, I moved to her abdomen. A throaty moan encouraged me on. After a bit, I moved upwards. More encouragement. I finally cupped her breasts.

"God, yes!"

I gently played with her chest, and her body purred in response. My cock hardened-I'm sure she felt it, However, I didn't worry about it, considering where my hands were. Remembering Susan's words, I worked up my nerve.

"Laura, if there's any clothing in the way, let me know."

"There's definitely clothing in the way."

My heart leapt, and my hands crept down to the hem of her shirt. She leaned forward and raised her arms, and I pulled the shirt over her head. She leaned back, and I cupped her breasts through the sheer material of her bra. Her excited nipples pressed into my palm. After a few more kisses, she pulled back.

"Might as well finish what you started."

"I'd love to Laura. You'll have to help me in the bra department."

She chuckled. "Hooks are in the front. Take your time."

I leaned over and looked down her front. With trembling hands, I reached for the material and unhooked the clasp. Then, reverently, I covered her breasts with my hands while I resumed kissing her. The material loosened under my fingers, and finally I pulled it away. Laura broke our kiss to lean forward, and I held the bra while she worked her arms through the straps. She leaned back again, seeking my lips. I captured hers, and then gently encased her bare breasts in my hands.

We both groaned. Her breasts felt so good-so soft, yet firm and rounded. My fingers traced the undersides, then the sides, learning what she liked by her reactions. It was hard, because all the reactions were good. I moved up and traced the outside of her aureola, marvelling at the slightly rougher skin and small bumps under my fingertips. Finally, I brushed along her nipples, getting a shuddering moan into my mouth. Each nipple strained outward as I explored its length, then I then gently captured both in my fingers.

"Yesssss." Laura's body started slowly writhing. I put my research to use, and tried carefully rolling her nipples in my fingers. Laura gasped and moaned, urging me on. When I applied more pressure, she humped her hips forward and let her breath out in a long shudder. Lesson learned. I kept up some variety, cupping her breasts again in my hands, rasping the nipples in my palms, pressing inward on her nipples, and stretching them in my fingers. Each action drew a slightly different response, but they all served to heat her up. My cock was getting plenty of stimulation against her twisting back and hips.

"There's still clothing in the way," Laura whispered into my mouth. Did I hear her right? That would mean...

My cock strained as the implications came to me. I had gotten her off before with my hand between her legs. This time, she didn't want so much fabric in the way.

I slid my hands down and found the waistband of her skirt. On one side, I found a hook, and I unclasped that to reveal the zipper. I slowly worked it down, and then Laura lifted her hips so I could slide it under her. She gracefully pulled her legs close so I could pull it over her feet, then it was on the blanket with her shirt and bra.

"Might as well finish what you started," she repeated.

"With pleasure," I answered while my pulse soared. Laura was going to be naked in my hands.

I moved my hands back to her hips and took the hem of her panties into my hands. She lifted again, and I slid them over the flare of her hips. With her legs pulled in, they went up to her knees, then down over her feet. When the material dropped in my hand, I felt the soaked center. At the same time, a wave of musk washed over my nose. Horny girl musk. My primitive brain lit up, and I drew a deep breath, the scent jangling my senses. I dropped the panties with her other clothes and returned my hands to her breasts while we passionately kissed again.

After a little more time with her chest, I moved a hand downward along her abdomen.

"Um-hum," she encouraged.

I played with her upper legs while she purred into my mouth. Then I moved to her lower abdomen, feeling the smooth skin heat up as I went downward. Finally, I caressed to one side of her pussy, feeling the outer lip radiating heat into my finger. Laura purred again. I remembered my research and just lightly traced along, feeling out her reactions—not going too fast. I moved to the other side feeling more pulsing heat. The breast in my other hand tightened and got a slightly pebbly texture-I guessed this was a signal of deep arousal.

Sensing her readiness, I just lightly grazed her center, feeling the slick, hot, inner lips under my finger.

"Oh, God!" Laura broke this kiss and leaned her head back against my shoulder, drawing in heavy breaths through her mouth. While my finger lightly played across her lower pussy, I took the opportunity to look down and see what my hands had been feeling for so long.

Her breasts sat high and proud on her chest. A hot blush ran across the entire area. I drank in the slightly upturned nipple straining outward on one breast, My fingers enclosed the other, and it looked so perfect-the breast filling my hand. Looking further down, my eyes traced smooth skin to the puffy outer lips of her pussy, my shining finger sliding between them. My brain zinged with overload-sight, touch, sound, and smell were all pegged with versions of hot woman in ecstasy.

Even for a naive boy like me, I could tell that Laura was ready for more. I moved my fingers higher, and I felt the knob of her clitoris nestled between the junction of her inner lips. Laura convulsed in my hands, riding the wave I created for her.

I pleasured her indirectly, keeping her clit between her lips, until her hips were bucking into my hand. Then, I trapped it directly between two fingers. Laura grunted and thrust her chest out. I increased the pressure on her nipple, and she let out a long, guttural moan. My other hand played with her slippery clit, and her breath became shallow and higher pitched. I just kept up the stimulation, not yet confident enough to use any more pressure.

But that was enough. Laura was clearly on the road to climax, and I just kept things going while she went through the roof. Her body built heat upon heat, and tension up tension, until her chest was rigid with effort. Finally, she bowed outward, and then exploded in my hands, crying out in utter submission to the orgasm ripping through her soul. Her pussy throbbed in my hand, and I even felt her nipple spasm in response.

After a long set of contractions, Laura slumped into my chest. I kept my hands where they were, guessing that Laura might like soothing her body just like I did after a climax. When the aftershocks died down, I kissed her cheek, and she turned her lips into mine. We kissed for a long time, and I let my wonder and gratitude flow out into her.

Laura eventually broke the kiss and settled back again, looking up at the sky.

"Shawn, that was beyond fantastic. Your hands are magical."

"You are magical, Laura. You're beautiful and so alive."

She suddenly pulled my head close and kissed me, hard. Her passion made my cock strain even more. Then she pulled back.

"Is it okay if I play with your body a bit?" she whispered in my ear.

"More than okay," I croaked back, my heart hammering.

"Good answer." Laura sat up and turned, straddling my legs. I was treated to a full frontal view, and my eyes couldn't help but take a quick tour. Laura stopped moving closer and leaned back.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Hell yes, Laura. You are spectacular."

She smiled and pulled her hands up into her hair, thrusting her chest out. "Ever thought you'd have a naked girl straddling your lap?"

I took the invitation and let my eyes roam over Laura's chest and then down between her legs.

"Not someone this sexy, no."

"So you think the Super Brain is sexy?"

"No. I know she's sexy. And not just in looks."

"Oh?"

"In everything about her."

"Is that so?" Laura voice was teasing, but her eyes were very happy. Then they went to teasing as well. "You don't know everything, yet."

Yet. Laura was smart. She knew that I knew that her teasing words hinted of more. I'm sure she saw the widening of my eyes.

"I have faith that it will all be sexy."

Laura laughed, then she closed in for a smoldering kiss. Her hands explored my chest, then they moved to the upper buttons of my shirt. Laura deftly undid several, and her hands moved inside, stroking and sending fire across my chest. I let my hands play with her long, brunette hair, content to let her take the lead in this.

Laura moved to the other buttons, and I leaned forward so she could remove the shirt and drop it to the side. She hummed happily and kissed down my neck. Soon her lips were inflaming my chest. I moaned in pleasure, stunned by my body's reactions. Warm prickles radiated through my limbs. Who knew that my chest was so sensitive?

"Um-hum," Laura breathed into my chest, clearly pleased at my reactions. In a flash of insight, it hit me. Laura always did her research and preparation. She had planned this picnic, and I'm sure she studied up on whatever she planned to do with me. Of course, real life is always more complex, so she was eager to learn what worked for me. And that turned me on even more. I settled back, sinking into the glow she created.

Laura noticed. Her kisses and nibbles grew more confident. I got my mind out of the way and let my body react directly to her. I felt her body heat up in response.

Somehow, her lips had reached my abdomen. In the haze of pleasure I was feeling, I didn't know how long it had been. But when her hands reached the hem of my shorts, a bolt of lightning shot through me.

"Oh, God," I heard myself shudder.

Laura's hands unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my shorts, and then slowly unzipped me. My cock felt each millimeter, and I groaned at the release of pressure. When her hands went to my hips, I lifted up, and the shorts slid down and off. Laura's hands were back at my hips, playing with the waistband of my boxers, and I lifted up again. She took the hint, and eased them over my rampant erection. We both gasped: me at the release of confinement, Laura at seeing her first erect cock.

She got the boxers over my feet, then her hands worked up my legs. My cock twitched in anticipation. With her first soft brush, I shuddered. I saw the realization dawn over her-small touches to my cock drove large responses to my body. She intently studied me, touching and learning reactions. A drop of pre-cum appeared, and she gently swirled it over my glans. I moaned as the fire shot out into my hips. It felt so much better to have Laura touch me.

Satisfied with her initial exploration, Laura slid in beside me and fastened her lips to mine. Her hand wrapped around my cock and gently pumped. I groaned into her mouth. Everything built my excitement. I had a naked girl beside me, clearly happy to be there. I cared for her, and she cared for me. She was turned on to be giving me pleasure. And her hand and lips were doing a great job of that. I just sank into the experience and gave myself over to her.

Laura picked up on that, and her tongue plunged deep into my mouth. Her fingers extended and slid along my length. Heat pooled in my balls-the beginning of the volcano. She continued to stroke my cock, and the volcano built heat and pressure. I even felt a string of fire zing from my lips to my cock, and my mind reeled to learn what Laura could do to me.

The pressure built further. Not knowing exactly what Laura would do drove me so much further into ecstasy. Finally, the heat blossomed and radiated all through my body. I went rigid, lost in that timeless place before climax. Then I convulsed as a white hot pulse shot through my cock. More pulses throbbed through me, and I cried out in pleasure. I continued to twitch and shudder as the pulses died down, and I slumped back in relief when the last one spasmed through me.