The Super Brain is Super Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that we've refreshed ourselves, I'm guessing that I can coax Shawn into one more performance. But it would probably help to have a little extra visual stimulation, especially from the 'super-hot' BFF. Susan, are you okay with us facing you this time?"

"Pimping my charms out so you can get one more big O?"

"Hell, yes." We all cracked up.

"You're on, Super Brain. I get a big O, too."

"That's the idea, girlfriend."

We trekked back upstairs and let Laura position us. This time, she stood facing Susan and motioned me behind her.

"Since you think Susan is super hot, you have permission to look all you want," she instructed.

"That turn you on, naughty girl?"

"It kind of does."

My cock hardened at this admission, and Laura felt it climb up past her butt. She giggled and twisted her waist to capture it between her ass cheeks, pressing back to grind against the sensitive underside. I groaned, and she giggled again. I looked up into Susan's amused eyes.

"I told you she was wired for fun, Shawn."

"Kind of an understatement," I replied. Susan winked while a shiver went through Laura.

It was time to heat up my wired-for-fun girlfriend, and fortunately I had learned a thing or two in the many nights we had spent together. I leaned down and ran my lips over her sensitive neck, and she groaned. I kissed all over the territory from one shoulder to another, and soon she was writhing with need, leaning harder into me as it became harder to stand. I chose this moment to cup the underside of her breasts in my hands, and she moaned in submission.

I looked up into Susan's eyes, and they reflected the passion in my girlfriend. Laura was letting Susan see her completely on display, naked in both body and spirit.

I massaged Laura's breasts and rasped my palms over her nipples. They quickly hardened, and I added little twists and pulls to the mix. Susan started doing the same, and my cock hardened between the cheeks of Laura's ass. She felt it, and twisted her head to murmur in my ear.

"She is hot, isn't she Shawn? I can feel you getting hard. It's okay—that's the idea. Soon I'm going to bend over and have you ram me from behind while we both watch Susan get herself off."

My cock was now rock hard. I let my hand wander down and trace around the sides of Laura's pussy. She shuddered, and I could feel the heat. My fingers traced inward and encountered her swollen, pulsing inner lips. Laura groaned and bucked into my hand.

"Let's get up on the bed before you make me cum right here," she whispered. I chuckled and held her hand while she climbed onto the sheets. I slid in behind her again, both of us on our knees. I played with her nipples and pussy a little more, then she bent forward and settled on her forearms, right in front of Susan.

"Inside me, Shawn."

I eagerly complied, lining up my cock and slowly pushing into Laura's boiling depths. Then I looked up, right into Susan's lust-filled eyes. She spread her legs, opening her glistening pussy to my gaze.

"You look so sexy, Susan," I told her, and Laura purred beneath me.

"That's it, Shawn. Let her know. Ravish her with your eyes."

So I did, and Susan smiled while her fingers traced along her pussy lips. The other hand fondled a breast, and the fingers occasionally twisted and popped her very erect nipple.

But my attention shifted to the incredibly hot woman writhing on my cock. Laura's pussy caressed every ridge, her fiery pleasure flowing to me. She also started bucking back, so I pushed harder.

"Yes!" Laura exclaimed.

Susan laughed. "You look hot, girlfriend. Ride that cock."

"Can do," Laura answered. "How's Shawn looking back there?"

"What do you think? Like he won the lottery." Both girls laughed.

"He has me kind of defenseless," Laura confided breathlessly. "He could put his hands anywhere, and I couldn't stop him."

Susan looked up at me, a wry challenge in her eyes. What you gonna do with that, big boy? was what she seemed to be saying.

I thought I knew what my wicked little girlfriend wanted, but I wasn't totally sure. Isn't it always that way? But she had given me wide latitude with her statement, so I decided to make a bold move.

I made a big show of wetting my thumb in my mouth. Susan's eyes went wide. Then I dropped it to rest directly on Laura's anus.

"Oh, God!" she moaned, then she arched her back to give me better access.

I pushed, and I felt Laura relaxing herself. She wants this. My cock throbbed with the realization. My thumb slowly descended into Laura's boiling depths. For her part, Laura just moaned continuously and wriggled her hips to encourage me in.

I finally hit bottom, and Laura hummed her approval.

"Now fuck me, Shawn. Hard."

A huge wave of erotic energy went through me. Laura had never, ever, been this wanton. I grabbed her hips with my other hand and slammed my cock into her.

"Yes!" she grunted. Her hand snaked back between her legs, and my balls felt her twitching fingers work her pussy. I looked up to Susan, and she had a stunned expression on her face. But that didn't keep her from intently watching the scene in front of her and frigging her pussy in response.

For my part, the two prior orgasms of the day receded into the background while my body buzzed with heat. I knew I would explode a third time today into the incredible woman below me. My hips drove into Laura, our skin slapping together and the pressure further ramming my thumb into her throbbing ass. Laura matched my motions, her voice reduced to grunts and whimpers of pleasure.

Then Susan took it up another notch. Pulling a leg up, she propped her foot on the chair, wet her finger, and reached behind herself to probe her ass.

"Fuck, Susan, that's hot," Laura grunted.

"Guess who got me started with their stories," Susan answered, and the two girls shared a laugh.

Then we all got down to riding the wave of pleasure we had created. It didn't take long. Laura tensed up first and yelled out while her back arched up and her pussy clamped around my cock. She came in a series of wracking moans, and her anus pulsed around my thumb with each wave that rocked through her.

That caused my orgasm to rush for me, and I surrendered with a yell and twitched through a powerful orgasm of my own, my cock throbbing with each spasm into Laura.

Susan watched both of us, then threw her head back and groaned while her body jerked through her own release. I studied every detail of her fingers rubbing hard, then soft, then harder again as she teased out every thread of a magnificent orgasm. Her other hand was jammed against her ass, her finger rammed to the hilt. Eventually, she slumped back, drained.

My attention snapped back to my girlfriend, who was catching her breath. She still gently pushed into me.

"That was simply incredible, Laura," I said.

"Way incredible," she answered.

Susan answered, her head still slumped down. "That was the hottest thing I will ever see in my life."

I felt a little chuckle run through Laura. "We're all pretty young. Probably early to say what the hottest thing will be. You never know."

"With you as a friend, Laura, that may just be true."

******* Epilogue *******

Laura and I did experience some times that rivaled that one, but they happened later in life. We went to college, decided to go our separate ways to broaden our horizons, and then reconnected a few years after graduation. After dating several other women, I knew that Laura was special to me, and she felt the same. Susan remained a friend for life, and I think we showed her and her husband some pretty hot times that made her reconsider her statement.

Sometimes, Laura and I reminisce about how we got together. It took an experiment gone wrong in the chemistry lab to bring two nerds together, but that also started a chemical reaction between us that never stopped.

**** The End ****

As authors, one of the greatest rewards is getting comments on our work-it's what drives us to write more. How did this story make you feel? What does it make you think of? How did it affect you? Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback—I'll even respond! It means a lot.